Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Shannyn B.
Shannyn B.
Middleport, NY

Enjoyable in small dosages, no flavor changes and also quite chewy. Nice snack for road trips or snack.
Beth J.
Beth J.
Jefferson, IA

This is one of the few candies I really like. I like that they're not too sweet and they're fun to eat.
Alexandria K.
Alexandria K.
Bellingham, WA

My son and husband love swedish fish, they are a definite have to have whenever we're watching a movie!
Chouly B.
Chouly B.
Killeen, Tx

I don't know why but I feel like you either love this or hate this and I'm one of those who loves them!
Erin H.
Erin H.

I love Swedish Fish. Chewy and sweet. Pure delicious and fun. Also great for sea life desserts for kids
Camille M.
Camille M.
Harmony, FL

DELICIOUS! My favorite fruity-chewy snack. The flavor is way better Han any generic candies I've tried.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Hilliard, OH

Swedish Fish are my favorite gummie candy ever! Every time I go to Ikea I always pick up a couple bags.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Salem, OR

Kids like these, and I appreciate them because they meet our dietary needs for gelatin-free gummy candy
Alyssa Y.
Alyssa Y.

These are my husband's favorite candy! He loves the original flavored ones! I really like them as well.
Heidi S.
Heidi S.
Atlanta, GA

Delicious, classic candy. I love the gummy texture. I could eat these for days. Will always be a go-to.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now