22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol3 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Allison H.
Allison H.
Burlington, WI
Swedish fish is my dad's favorite candy and I love getting it for him as just a nice little reminder to say "I love you" and eat it together. They're even yummy after putting them in the freezer for a bit!
Mariana F.
Mariana F.
Deerfield, IL
I got a box as a present, but it was really hard for me to eat more than 3 or 4 at a time. They're not bad, but after I eat some I just can't eat them anymore, it feels like the taste changes or something.
Kim A.
Kim A.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I barely eat candy anymore, but when I do, I get these. They are so good and addictive in a good way. They work well when you're in training or trying to pass the time at work. They are repurchase worthy!
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
Grants Pass, OR
My all time favorite candy, I buy these whenever I can and I love the flavor so much. They are so affordable and your biggest problem with Swedish fish is that once you eat one you can't stop eating them.
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Spring Lake, MI
These are SO good! The flavor is amazing and they are very affordable! They are soft and chewy and I eat them fairly often! They are totally worth trying! My whole family loves them! I recommend these to any one with a sweet tooth like me!
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Greenville, SC
Ok let's be real who doesn't love Swedish fish. Best flavor ever and I could honestly eat the whole bag. Obviously I don't love when it gets stuck in my teeth (lol) but it's honestly so good it's worth it!
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Palm Bay, FL
I grew up on these. I do not like how chewy they are but they definitely are something you grow to love. They also have them in different colors and flavors now but I will stick to the traditional 10-6 I would buy when I need some sugar!
Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.
Jersey City, NJ
Although these are super delicious, and a classic I grew up eating, the ingredients keep me away from this snack. Occasionally I will indulge in this sugary sin, but only when I'm feeling like being bad.
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Lombard, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert
I think Swedish Fish are one of my least favorite candies. They have a bitterness to them that is deceiving and there is no variety. They have nothing about them that makes me want to eat them and I personally do not understand the appeal.
Kimberly E.
Kimberly E.
Sewell, NJ
I typically don't have a sweet tooth, however I have a soft spot for the not-too-sweet swedish fishes. I also LOVE the fact that they are a low fat food, helps me to rationalize eating bags at a time ;))
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?