BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

• Wouldnt it taste great to have the sweedish fish taste in a lip b...2 Answers
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.
Warminster, PA
I grew up with my dad buying these from Sams Club! It was always a quick snack we got when we came home from school. The shape of the fish are never off and they are always sweet and tasty!
Malorie S.
Malorie S.
These are the besttttt candy/ snack for movie night! There not loud and are easily shared. And There not messy which is definite plus! They also keep the kids entertained!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
New Kensingtn, PA
Fishies!!!! These gummy goodness are great bc they taste like cherry plastic yet you can't get enough. We get a huge bag at 5below for only $5! Office ladies love em!
shauntia s.
shauntia s.
Carrollton, TX
I love the fact IKEA sells these. I grab them there and at the movie theatre. Creepy but not hard on your teeth. I try to only eat them once or twice a month but a go to when craving candy.
Amie E.
Amie E.
Jacksonville, FL
One of my top 3 gummies. I give Swedish fish it's own category. They stand alone from other gummies. The best flavor and not to sticky. Swedish fish never disappoint.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
SoOOO good! Fat FREE what?!? Love them! If I have a little sweet tooth my go to. My family loves them too and great price for bulk size bags. We purchase about 2 times a year or more. The original sweedish fish are may better than the other generic companies.
Catherine L.
Catherine L.
Leola, PA
One of my favorite classic candies of all time. If you've never tried Swedish Fish before in your life, you're seriously missing out. They are addictive (in the best way possible) and make a great single-service sweet treat when you don't feel like committing to a larger piece of candy.
Tammy T.
Tammy T.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love to buy this bag of fishys for the household because it's cheaper than keep buying individual bags. Swedish Fish are so addictive and you could never stop at one lol.
Danna A.
Danna A.
Fort Lauderdale
I absolutely love it when of my favorite I enjoy eating it anywhere my boyfriend loves it everyone that I know loves it good price great flavor I eat it all the time
Lee B.
Lee B.
Williamsburg, VA
They are so good and chewy. The flavor is good but Could be better sometimes it taste like rubber but I try not to eat to much of it and the price is not bad either.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?