Add a Photo
Danika L.
Danika L.
Jan. 10, 2016, 3:45 p.m.
Review for: Bag
Simply delicious. My favorite gummy candy out there. You simply can't beat the flavor.
Alla Z.
Alla Z.
Pasadena , Ca
Great little snack my niece absolutely loves them also helps that she loves fishes lol
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Swedish fish is one of my favorite gummies. They are good dipped in chocolate as well.
Zahraa A.
Zahraa A.
Swedish fish are so addicting and taste so good i love them so much i can them everday
Madison D.
Madison D.
Love Swedish fish! They are nice and chewy and have a really nice taste! Really good!
OnDeane J.
OnDeane J.
Philadelphia , PA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Some of the best candy. They have a unique taste that keeps you from just eating one.
Marajoan G.
Marajoan G.
Bethlehem, PA
There good but not my favorite. My kids love them. If you have kids i recommend this.
Wendy M.
Wendy M.
Greensburg, PA
Love Swedish fish! They are a staple snack of all time! They remind you of your youth
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Parma
I absolutely love swedish fish. I like how they taste. anything gummy are my favorite
Kaylee W.
Kaylee W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Jan. 25, 2016, 7:15 p.m.
Review for: Bag
A classic for me that I absolutely love! I will never be too old to eat Swedish fish!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?