Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Kiki S.
Kiki S.
Sutton, MA

The bigger the bag of candy the happier everyone is. Swedish fish always seems so fresh and chewy and sweet
Tatiana O.
Tatiana O.
West Covina, CA

My favorite chewy candy and it lasts a long time. It is a great size and it is very shareable. Good flavor.
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Manvel , TX

Swedish fish a childhood favorite and still a go to for me I love the gummy chewy Ness a good price as well
Taylor H.
Taylor H.

Swedish fish are delicious, I love them. Easy to chew, unless they're gold, and they've got a great flavor.
Chanel H.
Chanel H.
Winterville, NC

This is one of my childhood favorites. I could eat these all the time. I had to cut back on my candy though
Ariana L.
Ariana L.
Cardiff, CA

Personally I am not the biggest Swedish fish fan! But I recently just re tried these and they were alright!
Hilda W.
Hilda W.

Not sure why but these little candy fish are so addicting. I can typically eat an entire bag in one sitting
Elaine S.
Elaine S.
Opa Locka, FL

I love Swedish fish!! They are my childhood candy! All the memories I have of eating them are special ones.
Rhiannon A.
Rhiannon A.

These are my favorite candy! I love them so much. So yummy! And I love them so much because they are fruity
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Las Vegas, Nv

Swedish fish are a candy I used to eat when I was little and I still love them. A go to sweet treat for me.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?