The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,358 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
There is a slight cherry/strawberry flavor to them, although I don’t think I’ve ever seen any claim to a particular flavor. They claim to be soft and chewy, but they’re not that soft. Even when I eat one or two at a time, I get some of them stuck to my teeth.
Dislike these so much.And they are kinda gross to think about eating a fish candy. yuck. Only time I've ever bought them was for a underwater themed party.
I just loooove these candies they are great for just a Lil taste of sugar I don't know if it's the chewy Ness or what but I love the taste eating some right now 😅
Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies. I happen to like the chewiness and the taste is great!
Swedish fish always have been and always will be one of my favorite candies. I always get them because they're soft and very flavorful.
Swedish Fish is quite possibly one of my favorite candies ever. I actually get very offended when people say that they don't like them!
My favorite candy ever! I love the flavor and they're just so cute. I like to leave the bag open for a day or so, that way they're not so gummy.
One of my favorite candies! I love using these as a reward to potty train! The kids love them too!
I love swedish fish. They don't love me though. Well my teeth don't love them. I have sensitive teeth so the sugar immediately gives me a toothache. I still eat a few sometimes though
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEEEEEEE ITTTTTT!!!!!!!! My favorite candy of all time! And I love how cheap you can get it for! Worth a try!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos