Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Kingston, On

Love these as a nice change to chocolate. And also great to have at the movies or during a girls night
Rachael E.
Rachael E.
Hamburg , PA

This bag is perfect for an on-the-go lifestyle. It has a nice re-sealable bag to keep the candy fresh!
Becky O.
Becky O.
Delphi, IN

A delicious raspberry taste with a chewy texture. Swedish fish are some of my favorite types of candy!
krysta s.
krysta s.

Soft and chewy at the same time.cant just eat one.the kids love them also.love the sweedish fish taste
Brendan G.
Brendan G.
Decatur, GA

These are almost a perfect candy. They are sweet and the right amount of chewy. They taste delightful!
Lisa&Kayley M.
Lisa&Kayley M.
Buffalo, IL

My all time favorite candy! I get Swedish fish whenever I can. They're so chewy and I love the flavor
Felisia F.
Felisia F.
Howard Beach , New York

I always love this candy ever since i was a kid. It taste amazing. I love the look and texture of it.
Daisy H.
Daisy H.
Richlands, VA

I love the taste of these gummy fish! They are a perfect snack for when you crave something sweet! :)
Andria A.
Andria A.
Grove City, PA

My absolute favorite candy for traveling, snacking, or sharing. So simple, so delicious. More please!
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Las Vegas, NV

I love this candy! I've been enjoying it since i was about 5yrs old. Its my go to candy! Super chewy.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now