The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,979 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Swedish Fish are a family favorite! We can't go camping or out on the boat without this fat free treat. The right amount of chewy and no need to sort out the colors. These are our favorite summer treat. We also love them at the movie theater.
Got these at the farmers market one time. Wasn't sure about buying them but I'm glad I did. We ended up going to the beach for a day trip the next day and had these for the kids. Easy to take along and carry
I know many people are not fans of Swedish Fish but I have enjoyed them since childhood. They have a unique cherry taste, they are the perfect amount of chewy, and they are great when you want a sweet treat.
Love love love Swedish fish. My whole family is addicted to them. Very inexpensive and can be found everywhere. They aren't too sugary which makes me love them even more. Highly recommend Swedish fish to everyone
When these are fresh they are the best. They remind me of college and I'm fortunately I can do that or an entire bag in one sitting. Swedish fish are not too overpowering not too sweet and just right for me.
Ooohhh! My other favorite candy! These taste so good! I hope many people eat them because I do. It's my guilty pleasure to eat them a lot. I recommend it to everyone. Who doesn't like candy?! It's the best.
Best candy ever! I use to eat these as a little girl and ever time I eat one I'm always reminded of my past. Only bad part is how sticky they are in your teeth. Be careful if you have restorative dental work
I have nothing negative to say about swedish fish. other than there is never enough it seems like. I personally always buy mine from Wal Mart but i'm sure you can get them pretty much anywhere. They're so addicting, you can't eat just one.
My go to candy whenever I'm in the drug store. It's affordable and easy to get because they are everywhere. The flavor never gets old. The only annoying part is when it gets stuck in the teeth, but that's something I can live with because it's that good!
Yum! My favorite candy since I was a kid. These are yummy and good priced. Grab a handful when you're having a sweet tooth. I eat these all the time! So good. I buy them every week. I would recommend this candy.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos