22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol4 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Hayes, VA
Yummy! It's perfect to get you through a whole movie! Swedish fish are the best flavor it's kind of like a cherry flavor. They are addicting and leave you wanting more!
Katie W.
Katie W.
Arlington, VA
Swedish fish used to be a love of mine as a child. Over the last few years, and maybe with increased popularity I have seen them around more and more.  Unfortunately and maybe it is the packaging, unless I get them from a candy store they are usually stale.
Baylee W.
Baylee W.
Kingstree , SC
I love Swedish fish! They are so delicious and not overly sweet. They are one of my go to snacks when I want something sweet, they're also soft and chewy which is pretty cool. I do recommend if like light cherry flavoring.
Allyson M.
Allyson M.
Plantation, FL
Writing this review as I'm eating them right now. They are a good little snack to munch on between meals. Can't eat too many or I'll get a headache from all the sugar.
Keri P.
Keri P.
Glendale, CA
I mean, who doesn't love Swedish fish? The best part is that they are chewy and soft with the yummiest flavor. It's a staple in my home, and it's our go to gummy treat. Definitely recommend.
Tricia C.
Tricia C.
I love gummies and chewy candies, but I hate swedish fish. I just don't like the taste, the chewiness is a weird texture to me and HOLY CRAP THE SUGAR CONTENT!!! yikes.
Paige E.
Paige E.
Used Swedish fish as a piece on my cup for my wedding Reception, perfect idea, it was a hit. Everyone loves them and they weren't very expensive. Definitely a win win.
Caitlyn C.
Caitlyn C.
These are some of my favorite candies ever since I was a child. They taste amazing without being sickeningly sweet. I also love that they are vegetarian/vegan friendly.
Maquíllate A.
Maquíllate A.
Nashville , TN
Sweet Tooth Expert
Me encantan, son deliciosas y no se pegan a los dientes, tamaño y sin azucar extra, divinas, a mi hijo y a mi nos encantan y las compro cada vez que veo peliculas en casa
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Old Westbury, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
I have an unhealthy obsession with swedish fish. I love them! I have no idea what flavor they're supposed to be but I think the flavor is called tasty because that's what they are. A million times repurchase.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?