BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
cortney a.
Definitely my favorite and go to candy. Great value, you can find the large bag fir around 5.00 the flavor is great. And is comparable to other candys but better. I would recommend to others.
I've just recently began eating this tasty treat and I don't know why I never tried them before. Low calorie, chewy, not too tart, full of flavor. What's not to like?! I never go to the movies without a bag of these.
Jennifer S.
San Jose, CA
Swedish fish take me back to my childhood. I love their delicious flavor and they can be picked up fairly cheap at target! I wish they didn't have artificial dyes in them, but it's just something I'll have to live with.
Dianna G.
Howell, NJ
Swedish fish will never get old. The sweet cherry flavor keeps you wanting more. The bag size is great because it comes with more than usual so you can keep snacking. It's completely worth getting these candies stuck in your teeth!
melissa p.
perfect for the movies.  swedish fish are our go to movie treat.  love to pick some up at Target before we head out to the movies,  as they are pretty reasonably priced there.  we pick up the $1 boxes all the time.  they never go out of style even with all of the choices in candy.
Ellen T.
Swedish Fish will always be my all-time favorite candy! I get a craving for these all the time, and they're always readily available for me. I would highly recommend that you try this candy if you haven't tried it before.
Karen H.
Kansas City, MO
Swedish fish are a family favorite in our house. We buy them by the bulk from Amazon. They carry 3-5 lb bags. They're the perfect white elephant/Yankee swap present. Who doesn't want hundreds of Swedish fish in their life?!
Nargis B.
Herndon , VA
A yummy candy that the kids will always love. It's sweet and chewy, and compared to other candies, it doesn't make a colored mess! It's definitely a nice reward snack for everyone, and I've bought it over and over again.
Rylee K.
Utica, NE
Swedish fish will never get old. My stepfather is 50 some years old and still in love with Swedish fish. You cannot keep him away from swedsh fish! They are so sweet and yummy! I love them.
Hilary J.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
Love candy and this is a go to snack for me. It's a good price and good quality. I personally like to eat the stale so I open the bag for a day or two and they are perfect! Try them both ways and see what you like better
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?