Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Mooresville, NC
Always a classic. Required for road trips. And this size is the best for road trips.
Kyleen S.
Kyleen S.
Omro, WI
These are my most favorite candies in the entire world. Fruity sweet and chewie. NOM
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
My favorite candy on earth! I love Swedish fish so much! My little ones love it too!
Tori Skye N.
Tori Skye N.
Land O Lakes, FL
Such a tasty snack! The only down fall is once you have one it's impossible to stop!
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Douglassville, PA
Swedish Fish are my all time favorite candies. I love the flavor and I love gummies.
mj J.
mj J.
A classic snack that over the years still taste same, sweet cherry smell you like it
Krista S.
Krista S.
I love these but way too many and you'll have a film left on your gums from the wax.
Tyra H.
Tyra H.
Ulysses, KS
Jan. 14, 2016, 3:27 p.m.
Review for: Bag
The king size are even more fun than the smaller ones! And less of a chocking hazard
Caroline Q.
Caroline Q.
Washington, DC
Who doesn't love Swedish fish? Great candy that doesn't have an overpowering flavor.
Keeleigh U.
Keeleigh U.
Winston Salem, NC
Hands down my favorite thing. I can eat these until I pass out. They are so so good.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?