BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Cynthia C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This gummy candy has such a distinct flavor, different than any other gummy candy out there, which is why I like it. Not sour and has the perfect chewy texture.
Tatyanna R.
Milwaukee, WI
Swedish fish are the bomb.com, they are soft and great. What I love about it that you don’t get tried of taste & as well the price is great not to much at all .
Tracy T.
I have loved Swedish fish ever since I was a child. They have great flavor & I like anything gummy. These are one of my favorites & they are not very expensive.
Syreeta B.
New Bedford, MA
Taste is great but when you get such a big bag they can stick together and get hard like a rock. You end up with a ball of sweedish fish but i'm not complaining
anika j.
Swedish fish is so old skool! They remind me of my childhood and buying penny candy. Everybody loves them! Thankfully, the taste has not changed over the years!
Noelia M.
Kissimmee, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is an awesome product. Very tasteful! I use to love eating these when I was a kid. I loved walking to the corner store and buying Swedish fish. A favorite.
Evelyn G.
Mission, TX
I loved getting this candy in my candy bags at parties because we rarely saw them growing up. when on different occassions me and my cousins decide to get them.
Felicia B.
Kankakee
This product is delicious. It reminds me of my childhood. It is great for any occasion or great to add you the candy jar. It is widely available and affordable.
Ashley T.
Waipahu, HI
Love eating Swedish fish! The flavor is great and I love gummy candies. My only complaint is that it sometimes gets stuck to my teeth but it's kind of worth it.
Shakira C.
This candy is pretty sweet, but they do tend to get stuck on your teeth once you start chewing them. You can su ck on them but you won't get the maximum flavor.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?