Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Raynham, MA

My absolute favorite candy! Sometimes when you buy them they're really hard in the bag instead of chewy
Shannyn B.
Shannyn B.
Middleport, NY

Enjoyable in small dosages, no flavor changes and also quite chewy. Nice snack for road trips or snack.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Tucson, AZ

Who needs multiple flavors?? Swedish fish are the flavor you never get sick of! Chewy fun deliciousness
Emma G.
Emma G.
Cambridge, MA

One of my favorite candies! perfectly sweet, but not too strong of a flavor. The red ones are the best!
dominique D.
dominique D.
Brooklyn, NY

One of my staple snacks to pick up when I hit Walgreens! Has been a favorite of mine since I was a kid!
Amber Z.
Amber Z.
Oakdale, CA

I personally don't like the texture of them but my husband loves them they're his number one candy pick
Amber G.
Amber G.
Sterling Hts, MI

They're good when your in the mood for something chewy. This is my favorite movie theatre candy to eat!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Farmington, MO

This candy has been around forever and I never get tired of these cute little fish. They are delicious!
Evie L.
Evie L.

These were one of my favorite candies growing up as a kind. Sometimes I still secretly indulge in them.
Lisa N.
Lisa N.

A favorite in our home. Love the flavor. Love the texture. Love them even more when they are stale! lol
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now