Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Richelle L.
Richelle L.
Northome, MN

I love these they are my favorite and they taste amazing and I have always loved them even in lemonade
Rita G.
Rita G.
Ramona, CA

These have been my go to snack since I was a kid. I like how they are not overpowering sweet and chewy
Becky O.
Becky O.
Delphi, IN

A delicious raspberry taste with a chewy texture. Swedish fish are some of my favorite types of candy!
Ryann C.
Ryann C.
Roseville, Mi

I eat so much Swedish fish these big bags are perfect! Great to put on the table for the whole family.
Heather F.
Heather F.

So addicting! Perfect little treat for on the go. These things are hard to stop eating once you start!
Mia L.
Mia L.

Swedish fish are my all time favorite gummy candy. They are so good but can sometimes be really chewy.
Silence E.
Silence E.
Harrisburg, PA

These taste amazing , there is soo much flavor in a tiny piece of candy , their soft , sweet , & gummy
Keyera M.
Keyera M.
Atlanta, Ga

I love this candy so much . Very chewy and good. My little brother and sister loves this candy as well
Hailey C.
Hailey C.
Liberty, NC

Swedish fish are my favorite candy. They taste very sweet with a fruity taste. I recommend trying them
Anastasia L.
Anastasia L.

My Cross Country coach love these ! So do I ! I should buy some for him to get out of workouts early !
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now