Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Rosemary P.
Rosemary P.

Swedish Fish are a delicious snack great for movie night and just to grab on the go. always at a great price
Kimberly F.
Kimberly F.

I'm not a big fan of gummy type of candy, but I love Swedish Fish! So yummy and doesn't stick to your teeth.
Anna C.
Anna C.

Another classic go to sweet. My whole family loves them! I put mine is the fridge so they get firm and chewy
Leslie S.
Leslie S.

Swedish Fish are amazing! The perfect blend of sweetness and flavor. Usually on sale at Target, great value.
Stephany F.
Stephany F.
Schaumburg, IL

Some of the best chewy candy! So much flavor and a perfect size piece ! Swedish fish are delicious and juicy
kayt R.
kayt R.

Soft sweet fun candy to eat. everyone loves Swedish fish. keep then in candy dish all the time... fun candy.
makai R.
makai R.
ladson, sc

My favorite candy ever!! I love them.. so yum.. 😊😊
I could eat these all dat, they just have a great flavor.
Jolene G.
Jolene G.

Love these but they'll rip your teeth out! Great candy. One of my favorites. Bought anywhere. Sold anywhere.
Taylor  M.
Taylor M.
Springboro, OH

Huge bag. I tried them for the first time and wasn't a big fan.They go bad quickly and are too chewy for me.
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI

My favorite candy of all times I have bought this big bag once before & it didn't last very long in my house
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now