22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol3 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Julia H.
Julia H.
Bartlett, IL
Classic, good, and vegetarian so that's a plus. My mom usually has these in out house somewhere. I was surprised they didn't taste fishy but I mean thats not a bad thing. I like to bite the head off first btw.
Gwyn B.
Gwyn B.
Tabernacle, NJ
I won a buy of these at a carnival and they are so good. I know they can be unhealthy but it is ok to have a little treat for yourself once and a while. When I do get them I get a big bag for the whole family.
Ruth Z.
Ruth Z.
Want a non sugar candy you can eat with out feeling guilty then Swedish fish is the answer. I sometimes don't want sweets and I buy Swedish fish because it's like eating a fruit rollup with out the heavy sugar
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Decatur, GA
I like Swedish fish. Some people absolutely hate them and I'm not sure why. They are sweet and have a subtle cherry flavor. They are a bit chewy but I enjoy them for movies or giving out as a Halloween treat.
Veronica F.
Veronica F.
Rockville, MD
What can I say? These are what I think of as the classic. We googled a few weeks back and found the originals in Sweden were not red, but this is the flavor we love. Hate when The only ones we can find are multi color, because we like the reds.
Yesenia E.
Yesenia E.
Pomona, CA
Swedish fish are so good, they are soft gummies, and taste like cherry. There is always a pack of these in my office desk. I prefer Swedish fish over other gummies. they are very affordable and delicious. I highly recommend these to others.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Tucson, AZ
I love these gummies for their cherry flavor it is soooooo good. I can eat like two bags probably more if i could. The fish shape of them is interesting and they come in a size bag at a good price.
Jelena K.
Jelena K.
Jersey Vlg, TX
I simply love this candy. It is not too sweet, it has just the right amount of sweetness to it. The flavour is great as well, not overwhelming. The price is reasonable too. I would recommend this to a friend.
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Swedish fish are one of my absolute favorite candies of all time! I remember in high school we could get 5 for .5 cents at the corner store! I still love them to this day!! They are so addicting and delicious!!
Sara B.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I am personally not a fan of Swedish fish. They are usually hard and get stuck in your teeth. They are not soft. I can't explain the taste. I am just not a fan lol give me some gummy bears and I am good to go!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?