Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Lyleah S.
Lyleah S.
Largo, FL

They are reaalllllllyyyyyyy good I always buys theses why I have extra money and the flavor is amazing
Richelle L.
Richelle L.
Northome, MN

I love these they are my favorite and they taste amazing and I have always loved them even in lemonade
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Oceanside, CA

I used to buy these for my mom 24/7 until I moved out! And yes it was this HUGE BAG! We all loved them
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Virginia Bch, VA

My husband and I can't get enough of Swdiah Fish! They are so chewy and delicious and SUPER addicting!
cheyenne k.
cheyenne k.
Hegins, PA

These are great for the whole family and to make quick and yummy snacks with and they last a long time
Adriana C.
Adriana C.

They are so yummy and a great snack for when you want a pick me up. They don't get stuck on your teeth
Han r.
Han r.
Yonkers, NY

So fun to eat!! Gelatin fish designed gummies which taste like fruit punch. Stretchy and delicious!!!!
Silence E.
Silence E.
Harrisburg, PA

These taste amazing , there is soo much flavor in a tiny piece of candy , their soft , sweet , & gummy
Ryann C.
Ryann C.
Roseville, Mi

I eat so much Swedish fish these big bags are perfect! Great to put on the table for the whole family.
Keyera M.
Keyera M.
Atlanta, Ga

I love this candy so much . Very chewy and good. My little brother and sister loves this candy as well
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now