Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Amber C.
Amber C.
Smithville, TN
Love them they taste like raspberry and its soo yummy to me a lot of people think I'm weird
Trinity H.
Trinity H.
I love Swedish fish! There my favorite candy! These can be bought literally everywhere
Danika L.
Danika L.
Jan. 10, 2016, 3:45 p.m.
Review for: Bag
Simply delicious. My favorite gummy candy out there. You simply can't beat the flavor.
Taina G.
Taina G.
I grew up on Swedish fish, buying them at one cent each. One of the best candies ever.
Carolyn M.
Carolyn M.
The Colony, TX
These have such a good taste and are a good gummy candy that aren't too hard or chewy.
Katie W.
Katie W.
A staple for every party! They are funny and chewy. Must have at teen slumber parties.
Briana  B.
Briana B.
Holland, MI
I will never get sick of this candy, also they aren't as bad for you as one may think!
Angela C.
Angela C.
I love sweedish fish! Chewy with great flavor. A great snack during a short work break
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
My wife loves these! They're kinda sticky when it comes to teeth but totally worth it!
Kristen R.
Kristen R.
My go-to movie theater snack!!!! Once I eat one, I cannot put the bag down. Love them!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?