Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Oceanside, CA

I used to buy these for my mom 24/7 until I moved out! And yes it was this HUGE BAG! We all loved them
Zac N.
Zac N.
Marietta, GA

Well, these are Swedish fish. they are a fantastic candy, unless they become hard, to which they suck.
Lyleah S.
Lyleah S.
Largo, FL

They are reaalllllllyyyyyyy good I always buys theses why I have extra money and the flavor is amazing
Whittney R.
Whittney R.
Detroit Lakes, MN

I don't think anyone hates Swedish fish. They're so wonderful and have the perfect taste of sweetness!
Bianca D.
Bianca D.
Rochester, NY

Like all fish, the fresher the better! Great for anyone who likes gummies that stick to your fillings.
Keyera M.
Keyera M.
Atlanta, Ga

I love this candy so much . Very chewy and good. My little brother and sister loves this candy as well
Heather F.
Heather F.

So addicting! Perfect little treat for on the go. These things are hard to stop eating once you start!
cheyenne k.
cheyenne k.
Hegins, PA

These are great for the whole family and to make quick and yummy snacks with and they last a long time
Nicole P.
Nicole P.

I don't like these at all . The flavor is ok but it's gets stuck to my teeth defiantly not my favorite
Kristalle P.
Kristalle P.
Orange Park, FL

My all time favorite. Not too sweet, not too gummy. Super, super yummy. Me and my kids just love them!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now