22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol4 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
yolanda c.
yolanda c.
I love swedish fish!!! The taste is awesome and the price is affordable. What I like most is that they've kept it simple, not a lot of colors or versions, making it classic.
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
Freeland
Love Swedish fish! They are such a yummy and good snack! They are a good cause for your money. No one can compare to their taste. They are affordable for anyone. I would highly recommend to everyone.
Kylie W.
Kylie W.
Pittston, PA
Okay so where do i start.. although this is not my favorite candy i would never complain about these swedish fish they may get stuck in your teeth but they eventually come out the flavor is the best part so yummy and delious
Trisha D.
Trisha D.
Greenville, RI
Swedish fish are an all time classic candy. They aren't too sweet and are oh, so chewy!! These are and always will be a family favorite. And the resealable packaging makes it all too covienent!!!!!!!
Lina M.
Lina M.
Galveston, TX
This fruit snacks are fun to eat when you are craving something sweet but don't want to go overboard with the sugar. I normally buy mine at my local drugstore as a little afternoon pick me up.
Brooke W.
Brooke W.
Bellevue , NE
This is my mother in la a favorite candy and usually find myself having a hard time putting them down. Great flavor and yummy. They are fairly priced. My kids love them too and we buy them over and over.
Amber P.
Amber P.
So good! I love swedish fish! Did you know these are actually the red sour patch kids, but shaped like fish and without sugar on it. I love these, it's my favorite candy snack!
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Manchester, NH
Best candy ever! Will repurchase again and again. Great brand, great flavor, lovely packaging. Such a great value and taste way better than the cheap knock of brands. I highly recommend these candies!
Elyssa M.
Elyssa M.
Trouble! I love love love these candies. Restraint is the only thing lacking when it comes to these candies. The flavor, the texture, the feel of these candies is perfect. Of course I'd buy again!
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.
Durham, NC
As far as a gummy candy goes, these are my favorites. I used them in my first grade class as cupcake toppers during Dr. Seuss week, in honor of "One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish". Too cute!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?