Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Elena S.
Elena S.
Fairfield, CT

Sweet classic flavor,great to take on trips and is a simple yet sweet snack, definitely a lifetime buyer
Ashley A.
Ashley A.

Buy the kids these to put in baskets for Easter and on a daily basis very soft and convenient for the kids
Autumn  B.
Autumn B.
Holly Ridge, NC

My favorite candy! I can not go into a stop and go store without picking these for an on the road treat!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Bloomfield, NJ

This gummie candy is perfection! when I'm not in the mood for chocolate this is the perfect sweet snack.
Shayla T.
Shayla T.
Little Rock, AR

This is one of my favorite candies. It doesn't taste too fake in fruit flavor, and the texture is great.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Wildomar, CA

Swedish fish is so good!! I love the flavor! Once you start eating you can't stop! Definitely recommend.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.

This is my favorite candy I could eat a whole bag of this my by self. I am addicted to this flavor candy
Martha V.
Martha V.

I always purchase this bag for decorating cakes or to display in a candy jar, they are a flavorful gummy
Kelly B.
Kelly B.

My go to snack when I want something sweet and chewy. This is a classic! Could eat these by the handful.
LeeAnne G.
LeeAnne G.

Love Swedish fish. they're so cute and so yummy! everyone needs a big bag of Swedish fish in their life.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now