Add a Photo
Farheen S.
Norcross, GA
March 2, 2016, 1:14 a.m.
Review for: Bag
I thought these would taste yummy. Not my favorite gummy candy. The flavor is not good.
Nathan G.
Nathan G.
THE MOST AMAZING CANDY IN THE WORLD! I love them so much! They are delish. Nom nom nom.
Kaitlyn P.
Kaitlyn P.
Yummy!! These are SOO good!! Love the chewy texture! One of my favorite candies by far!
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Philadelphia, PA
Such a classic and great treat. Small and delicious and can be found almost any where !
Jacquie B.
Jacquie B.
Scottdale, PA
Swedish fish have always been a favorite of my children's and mine. They taste great!!!
Katie O.
Katie O.
Classic candy. Great flavor. Soft, but still kinda sticks to my teeth, but still great.
Zina E.
Zina E.
Has always been my favorite candy since I could remember. Will continue to enjoy these
Pash A.
Pash A.
My favorite candy since childhood. I buy the large bag and munch on it while studying!
Heidi C.
Heidi C.
Methuen, MA
Classic old school Swedish fish! So good! We love to take a box with us to the movies.
JoAnne K.
JoAnne K.
Saint Cloud , FL
May 18, 2016, 9:21 a.m.
Review for: Go-Paks!
My husband loves these. He gets them at walmart when he's on shift and snacks on them.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?