Swedish Fish uploaded by Suggie B.Swedish Fish uploaded by Jamie C.Swedish Fish uploaded by Sarah H.See all 60 photos
22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Is anyone else addicted to these? Bec...Totally 40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fis...No 3 Answers
  • Wouldnt it taste great to have the sw...OMG I would totally get that, ... 1 Answers
Photos (60)
Kelli N.
Kelli N.
Lynden, WA
Good snack. Great flavor. Good texture, but they do get stuck in your teeth. Good price, timeless candy, everyone loves them. And how can you go wrong with the fish shape. Everytime I go to Dollar tree I get some for me and some for my daughter, something we will always enjoy together.
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Philadelphia , PA
Both gummy and smooth, Swedish Fish are sure to give you a wonderful snack experience. Their uniquely scrumptious flavor will satiate any sort of sugar craving. They are also fat free! As a kid, I would always grab some of these after an unsuccessful fishing trip so I could always show my mom the most delicious fish we could have caught !
Michele G.
Michele G.
ashville, ohio
Sweet Tooth Expert
These little guys are so addictive. They are no too sweet. They are not sour. One bag offers you a lot of fish. Unlike traditional licorice you would be use to, they don't have the waxy taste. I could eat these every day because the sweetness is not overbearing. I highly recommend these.
Theresa B.
Theresa B.
Bellevue, WA
I love Swedish fish, it's one of my favorite childhood candies. The flavor is really specific and incomparable to anything else. You can get these for fairly cheep. The only thing I don't like about them is how they stick to your teeth. But that won't stop me from having one or two!
Carla J.
Carla J.
Batavia , IL
These are good.  They taste good.  The only complaint I may have is the texture.  Sometimes it can be really chewy and get stuck in your teeth but other than that enjoy this candy and would re purchase from time to time.  I do recommend this candy to others
Leonela D.
Leonela D.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
My favorite gummy candy! always so soft, I can never control myself when eating these. They are perfect as a movie snack, road snack, special treat and also as a gift! I stuff my husbands stocking during Christmas time, he loves it! You can never go wrong with an all red gummy bag!
Whitney L.
Whitney L.
Swedish fish are good. They aren't the best fruity candy and I haven't really bought them as often lately as I used to. The one downside to these compared to other products is the lack of flavor options. It's one flavor and that's it. I would like if they introduced some more colors.
Adam C.
Adam C.
Harvard, IL
This is the greatest gummy candy on the market. As a standalone candy it is truly one of the greatest. The taste is phenomenal. As a runner I'm constantly looking for something to take with me on one runs that's easy to eat and give me a little extra fuel. Although most of the time candy is it recommended Swedish fish is a favorite.
Gabriela M.
Gabriela M.
Doral, FL
The consistency of Swedish Fish is much more chewy than other gummy candies, but not as "gummy" in the traditional sense. It leans more towards the sticky side like fruit snacks rather than bounciness like Gummy Bears. I think that the unique texture of Swedish Fish allows for a memorable product.
Wyatt C.
Wyatt C.
Windsor Locks, CT
These are some of my favorite candies to buy, whenever I have them they sure don't let me down. My mom first showed these to me when i was young and ever since then I only reach for this whether I'm going to the movies or just looking for a quick treat to satisfy my sweet tooth.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?