22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol3 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Swedish fish are one of my absolute favorite candies of all time! I remember in high school we could get 5 for .5 cents at the corner store! I still love them to this day!! They are so addicting and delicious!!
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Tucson, AZ
I love these gummies for their cherry flavor it is soooooo good. I can eat like two bags probably more if i could. The fish shape of them is interesting and they come in a size bag at a good price.
Veronica F.
Veronica F.
Rockville, MD
What can I say? These are what I think of as the classic. We googled a few weeks back and found the originals in Sweden were not red, but this is the flavor we love. Hate when The only ones we can find are multi color, because we like the reds.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I am personally not a fan of Swedish fish. They are usually hard and get stuck in your teeth. They are not soft. I can't explain the taste. I am just not a fan lol give me some gummy bears and I am good to go!
Sophia P.
Sophia P.
Herndon
Swedish fish taste just like the red sour patch kids without the sugar part. I love this flavor because I love fruity things! I would say that it's one of the best candies out there! I totally recommend it!
Chandler C.
Chandler C.
Spokane Vly, WA
Swedish fish will always be one of my favorite candies. I love finding the big value bags! The only thing that bugs me is when they get stuck to your teeth, but that's a small price to pay for deliciousness.
Candice R.
Candice R.
Huntington, WV
Who doesn't love sweetest fish they're such a child childhood classic. They are very sweet and gooey and have a different taste than any other candy out there. I feel this is still a popular candy even now!
Katie M.
Katie M.
Reading, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Classic candy that's cheap and easy to find at just about anywhere. Packages come in a range of sizes so you choose how much you want. I always love this candy and it never lasts for more then a few minutes.
Annie M.
Annie M.
Swedish Fish are a family favorite! We can't go camping or out on the boat without this fat free treat. The right amount of chewy and no need to sort out the colors. These are our favorite summer treat. We also love them at the movie theater.
Junika J.
Junika J.
Love love love Swedish fish. My whole family is addicted to them. Very inexpensive and can be found everywhere. They aren't too sugary which makes me love them even more. Highly recommend Swedish fish to everyone
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?