Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Chaunnique T.
Chaunnique T.
Philadelphia, PA

The only candy treat that makes me feel like a kid again, I will always buy these. A dentist's dream lol
Keri A.
Keri A.

These are basically like sour patch kids, without the sour flavor. Very good for an afternoon at a game.
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Hebron, KY

Great candy I enjoy eating them. The taste is good as well as the price so I would recommend eating them
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Tarentum, PA

Swedish fish is delicious! My kids love them and so do I! Its the perfect gummy texture and yummy taste!
Jeremy B.
Jeremy B.
Jessup, PA

Loved this as a kid and still love them to this day. They add a little treat to you day and tastes great
Leah J.
Leah J.
Renton, WA

There is not much to say except these are delicious little candies that bring me a lot of joy sometimes.
Christina  P.
Christina P.
Spring, TX

Very sweet and chewy. Unfortunately, you can taste how artificial this candy is. Not one of my favorites
LeeAnne G.
LeeAnne G.

Love Swedish fish. they're so cute and so yummy! everyone needs a big bag of Swedish fish in their life.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.

Buy the kids these to put in baskets for Easter and on a daily basis very soft and convenient for the kids
Casey J.
Casey J.
Thorofare, NJ

I love these bags. I go through them so quickly, and it seems as though the Swedish fish never go stale.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now