Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Vancouver, WA

One of my favorite candies, I love the gummyness and the flavor. I can eat too many of these on one sitting.
Rosemary P.
Rosemary P.

Swedish Fish are a delicious snack great for movie night and just to grab on the go. always at a great price
Taylor  M.
Taylor M.
Springboro, OH

Huge bag. I tried them for the first time and wasn't a big fan.They go bad quickly and are too chewy for me.
Stacey M.
Stacey M.

Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies. Great cherry flavor and love the slightly cheery gummy texture.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Milford, OH

One of my favorite snacks. It is low fat and the individually wrapped ones make them easy to talk on the go
Dominique C.
Dominique C.

I love Swedish Fish. I love that they have the same taste as the red sour patch kids but they are not sour.
monique l.
monique l.
Berlin, NH

These candys are the best. I absolutely love them! Definitely a great sale! Well packaged and a good snack!
Patricia A.
Patricia A.
Vine Grove, KY

Swedish Fish are my favorite candy in the entire world! Definitely check them out because they are amazing!
Leyda M.
Leyda M.
Richmond Hill, NY

My son love them. The gummies are delicious and have a great taste. The good thing this type are not sweet.
Chantal L.
Chantal L.

This item is great for sharing! Absolutely love these and perfect for a quick easy snack to share with kids
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?