BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Rhylee D.
Swedish Fish are amazing! Although to me, the more you eat, the more i think that the flavor gets a little gross :(
Kiley C.
Lafayette, IN
I just started eating these again! I forgot how good they were! I love that they have their own unique flavor! Now I can't stop eating them! :)
Sandy K.
Plymouth, PA
One of my favorite candies! I could eat an entire bag and still want more of these. I love that these come in large bags and small boxes so you can try, key word...try, to monitor how many you eat. Delicious.
Emily B.
I love Swedish Fish.. they are soooo addicting. I love these, and my best friend and i always buy them before school and eat them during lunch i highly recommend!
Paige K.
This is hands down my favorite candy ever! it just tastes so good! Plus there's no mess or clean up afterwards! my whole family loves them and so do I!
Gabby S.
I love Swedish Fish for a quick sweet snack! I don't like how they get stuck in your teeth, but they're worth the stickiness.
Britany D.
Chapel Hill, TN
These are delicious and have a fruity taste. I don't mind eating these because they are fat free so when I have a sweet tooth I don't feel guilty! I like the texture of these because they are soft and chewy.
Kristin V.
I just had these for the first time this weekend, delicious! The name has always sounded gross so I've never looked at them before. Only downfall is they get stuck in your teeth.
Tina L.
San Francisco, CA
First off, I love this candy. It is super yummy and I love the not so gummy part of it.
Tori C.
Two Rivers, WI
I am not a huge candy fan, but I will eat these once and awhile. I love how chewy they are, and who couldn't love how cute they are? I especially like the flavored sweedish fish, but I haven't seen them around lately.
Rika H.
Swedish fish need friends. Will the company making them make other Swedish aquatic treats?
Amanda C.
Tavares, FL
Where do you eat these the most? Movies or Home
Racheal S.
Salem, OR
How can anyone even like these nasty little fish, blegh ewwie.
Taylor S.
Bridgeport, CT
Is swedish fish better for you to eat then gum or gummy bears?
Brenda C.
Have you tried Swedish fish Italian ice cream?