The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,374 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Swedish Fish are amazing! Although to me, the more you eat, the more i think that the flavor gets a little gross :(
I just started eating these again! I forgot how good they were! I love that they have their own unique flavor! Now I can't stop eating them! :)
One of my favorite candies! I could eat an entire bag and still want more of these. I love that these come in large bags and small boxes so you can try, key word...try, to monitor how many you eat. Delicious.
I love Swedish Fish.. they are soooo addicting. I love these, and my best friend and i always buy them before school and eat them during lunch i highly recommend!
This is hands down my favorite candy ever! it just tastes so good! Plus there's no mess or clean up afterwards! my whole family loves them and so do I!
I love Swedish Fish for a quick sweet snack! I don't like how they get stuck in your teeth, but they're worth the stickiness.
These are delicious and have a fruity taste. I don't mind eating these because they are fat free so when I have a sweet tooth I don't feel guilty! I like the texture of these because they are soft and chewy.
I just had these for the first time this weekend, delicious! The name has always sounded gross so I've never looked at them before. Only downfall is they get stuck in your teeth.
First off, I love this candy. It is super yummy and I love the not so gummy part of it.
I am not a huge candy fan, but I will eat these once and awhile. I love how chewy they are, and who couldn't love how cute they are? I especially like the flavored sweedish fish, but I haven't seen them around lately.
Q & A
Swedish fish need friends. Will the company making them make other Swedish aquatic treats?
Where do you eat these the most? Movies or Home
How can anyone even like these nasty little fish, blegh ewwie.
Is swedish fish better for you to eat then gum or gummy bears?
Have you tried Swedish fish Italian ice cream?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos