The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,360 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
One of my favorite all-time candies! I cant eat just one when I eat them..literally amazing!
I love Swedish Fish! I buy bags of them all the time when I shop at Walmart. I also find them at the dollar store, can't beat a box of fish for a dollar! My husband does not like gummy candy at all, this is the one type of gummy he will eat and ask for more. Lol Yummy cherry flavor. I've been eating them since I was a kid. :)
I like all of these assorted flavors but nothing is quite like the original. Still some great flavors
This is by far my favorite candy, I buy it in the bulk section of my grocery store. and they don't last long. if I could eat these 24/7 I would
My favorite red candy....and I cant stop at one! yummy! They are amazing when they are nice and fresh!
Im not that big of a fan of these, my ex loves these things, there too chewy for me lol, not much flavor either in my opinion, good to suck on, so I see why so many old people like them
I love this candy. I have also used them and made an "under the water" drink for my kids. Used blue juice (ocean water) and put the fishy's in there. It turned out great!
My daughter loves these! I love that with a 2 year old they aren't all that sticky when they have been chewed on for awhile!
Ugh, my favorite gummy candy in the world. absolutely looooove eating them. only hate how they sometimes get stuck in your teeth lol
This is a really chewy and sweet treat to have around! always purchase these at target , love it
Q & A
What kind of flavor is this candy?
Do you think if they made Swedish chocolate covered fish with strawberry filling inside it would be good, and would you consider buying it if you seen it at local grocery store?
I have heard multiple people talk about this candy but have never really tried it. What does it taste like?
Are these good as a possible cake or snack topping?
Why are they in the shape of a fish?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos