Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Bradford, MA

Highly addicting I could eat the whole bag but then I feel sick so I have to buy tiny bags to avoid this lol
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Swedesboro, Nj

These are so delicious they are one of my favorite candies. They are not too sweet. They're chewy and sweet.
Leslie S.
Leslie S.

Swedish Fish are amazing! The perfect blend of sweetness and flavor. Usually on sale at Target, great value.
Stephany F.
Stephany F.
Schaumburg, IL

Some of the best chewy candy! So much flavor and a perfect size piece ! Swedish fish are delicious and juicy
Katie P.
Katie P.

These candies are amazing, the only downside is the stick to your teeth, but other than that, they're great!
nicole l.
nicole l.
Berwyn, IL

I love Swedish fish. the taste kind of like cherry. they're the best when they're still chewed and not hard.
Erica S.
Erica S.

Omg when I 1st seen this jumbo bag in the store i almost couldn't believe it! Great price, great deal, yummy
Jen S.
Jen S.
Sound Beach, NY

I eat sweedish fish all the time my mom also loves them. They're always in the house and everyone loves them
Ivionna C.
Ivionna C.
Harker Hts, TX

Theses candies are a must have for me. They are chewy but not too chewy. They also have a nice subtle flavor
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
North Wales, PA

This big bag is gone within a few days with my family. Everyone loves the soft chewy flavor of Swedish fish.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?