The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,294 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Always love my Swedish fish. Not necessarily the first brand of gummies that I'll go for at the grocery, but it's also not one that I typically forget either. Decent price, yummy candy, I can't complain!
One of my favorite candies! Simple ingredients, starchy but sweet, and easiest to chew compared to all other gummies. They're always a great price, and I hope these never disappear from the shelves!
Most underrated snack. Swedish fish just take me back to my younger years. They're a very simple, affordable snack. Only downfall like make many other goodies in life too much will make you sick!
I love Swedish fish. This is one candy I gotta watch because I could eat half a bag without even thinking about it. They are always so soft and taste amazing. Only thing I don't like is getting them stuck in my teeth after I eat them.
Swedish fish are a favorite! They go quickly in my house. I feel satisfied after having a just a few. If I eat to many, I will get a stomach ache. They're a tad expensive but definitely worth it!
I have had swedish fish and my child.like them but for me I could pass. They stick in your teeth. If it doesn't bother you go for it. They taste fine but I just don't like the stickiness of them.
I love Swedish fish. I don't like candy as much and this is one of the products we buy. I think they're a little on the too sweet side for me but whenever we buy them, I always eat a few of them. They are definitely with buying.
My Dad used to purchase these whe I was younger. I still love them today. I love the flavor as well the fact they are fat free. This is an excellent value. I purchased the family size. Try them they are yummy .
These are such a delicious gummy treat. The flavor is addictive and my husband and kid eat these up. They are great treat for camping, movie night, or just about any occasion that warrants candy.
Swedish Fish are a great fruity snack! The original mix is only one flavor which is my only complaint. They are cheap and easy to buy at just about any store that sells candy. They have a fruity, chewy texture. I would recommend them.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos