Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Sara P.
Sara P.
Bishop, GA

These are my favorite candy. I love eating these candies. I eat these even when I don't have a cheat day
Dani H.
Dani H.
Dunkirk, NY

I don't eat candy much but these are good, especially at the movie theatre when you really want to binge
Gerald A.
Gerald A.
Dennison, OH

The best candy 10/10,really good,chewy,gummy,red Swedish fish,awesome when taken fresh out of the fridge
Lauren R.
Lauren R.

These are so good and addicting because of there goodness haha they are great my whole family loves them
LeeAnne G.
LeeAnne G.

Love Swedish fish. they're so cute and so yummy! everyone needs a big bag of Swedish fish in their life.
leighann e.
leighann e.
Ruskin, FL

My favorite candy as a kids so chewy and tastes just like my childhood in a couple of bites is so heaven
Nichole O.
Nichole O.
Hedgesville, wv

I love Swedish fish. They are so sogt and have the best flavor. These are my go to snack when traveling.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.

This is my favorite candy I could eat a whole bag of this my by self. I am addicted to this flavor candy
Chyna R.
Chyna R.

Mmmmm so chewy and delicious a child hood favorite of mine i usually pick these up at my local Walgreens
Brandie C.
Brandie C.
Pickerington, OH

Perfect go to movie snack. Not too sticky like other gummy snacks and always thr same consistent flavor.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now