Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Jeremy B.
Jeremy B.
Jessup, PA

Loved this as a kid and still love them to this day. They add a little treat to you day and tastes great
leighann e.
leighann e.
Ruskin, FL

My favorite candy as a kids so chewy and tastes just like my childhood in a couple of bites is so heaven
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Boise, Id

Swedish fish are great candies I love them. There's something about their flavor that makes them unique.
Zaklina M.
Zaklina M.
Washington, MI

Love this candy, great for stocking stuffers on the holidays and for birthday gifts for the kids jjjjjjj
Kelly B.
Kelly B.

My go to snack when I want something sweet and chewy. This is a classic! Could eat these by the handful.
Brittney K.
Brittney K.
Greenville, MI

My son and I both love and think that Swedish fish are absolutely delicious! One of my favorite candies.
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Whitsett, NC

Swedish fish have just the right amount of sweet to satisfy my sweet tooth! My child also loves them too
Wendy H.
Wendy H.

There's nothing better than a Swedish fish the best gummie candy there is good flavor an fun fish shapes
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Ludlow, KY

So addicting and so good. I'm a candy addict so I'll eat almost anything, but these are flat out amazing
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Bloomfield, NJ

This gummie candy is perfection! when I'm not in the mood for chocolate this is the perfect sweet snack.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now