Swedish Fish uploaded by Jamie C.Swedish Fish uploaded by Sarah H.Swedish Fish uploaded by Cety T.See all 59 photos
22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Is anyone else addicted to these? Bec...Totally 40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fis...No 3 Answers
  • Wouldnt it taste great to have the sw...OMG I would totally get that, ... 1 Answers
Photos (59)
Paula S.
Paula S.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I don't know how these never found their way into my chhildhood, but they didn't. The first time I tried these delicious little critters was at 23. Lemme say that I'm glad I found them with more self control than as a child because I would have probably never made it to adulthood sans diabetes if not. Love them! Great texture! Great flavor! Fun shape!
Katie M.
Katie M.
Panama City, FL
Swedish Fish are yummy! They are like a harder gummy type sour patch kid without the sour. Just sweet. They are affordable and you can buy a large bag to snack on. Perfect for movie time. I also always include a few when I go to a froyo place where you put on your own toppings! They have a great flavor! They stick to your back teeth but it's worth it!
Sara M.
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
 are so sweet and delicious! I wish I could eat them more frequently than I do, but sadly they are full of sugar. I love all of the flavors, and you can really buy find them in any candy aisle, which is convenient. I like the little individual bags the most, so I don't go overboard with the candy lol
Ambur K.
Ambur K.
I know its bad for me but i love them so much. This stuff really brings me back to when i was a little kid. If you know me, you know these cheer up my day. Even if its a bad one. These are super cheap, and yu can get them anywhere. I wouldnt recoomend to a healthy but I for sure buy these alot!
Kristi R.
Kristi R.
I love swedish fish!! My favorite type of candy is the gummy kind and these are one of my favorite options. The flavor is perfect - not too sweet, just enough sweetness. The only thing I don't like is they can tend to be kind of sticky compared to other gummy candies. Overall, I love them though!
Laura K.
Laura K.
Cottage Grove, MN
I love Sweedish Fish. They are way better than just regular gummy bears. Plus they are super cute.  They are fun to add into a bowl of blue jello and create little fish tank centerpieces for parties. And then you can eat them!  I would absolutely recommend them. Give them a go! You won't regret it.
Yukkie N.
Yukkie N.
Forest Hills, NY
Swedish was my favorite candy growing up and definitely brings back memories. I love the bite size fishes the perfectly chewy texture. I usually buy the mini packages for portion control purposes because otherwise I just go straight through a bag like nothing. Can't be helped - they're so good!
Cristin B.
Cristin B.
PA
Don't get me wrong I love love love love Swedish Fish ,but I don't like how chewy they are and that they get stuck in my teeth. Also I don't like that it hurts my jaw chewing them that's why I rarely eat them ,but other than that the flavor is great! I don't recommend to anyone with braces.
Kayla Z.
Kayla Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
I am tyically a gummy bear eater, but there is something about a Swedish fish that makes them irresistible. I like how they are for one only cherry flavored because that the only gummy candy color I like. Other colors change your mouth colors along with it, and I don't care for that. I also enjoy that they are firm at first and then soften up as you take the second and third chew.
Kendra N.
Kendra N.
Cumming, GA
Gummies are something that I'm very critical about. I don't like them to be too soft. They need to chewy but not so much that they glue your teeth together. They're flavorful and fulfilling. Usually I get bored with a candy that is singly flavored but these never fail to make my tummy happy.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?