Add a Photo
Farheen S.
Norcross, GA
March 2, 2016, 1:14 a.m.
Review for: Bag
I thought these would taste yummy. Not my favorite gummy candy. The flavor is not good.
Nathan G.
Nathan G.
THE MOST AMAZING CANDY IN THE WORLD! I love them so much! They are delish. Nom nom nom.
Robin N.
Robin N.
Reading, PA
This is my favorite candy!!! My best friend gets me these for my birthday and holidays!
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
My daughter loves Swedish fish I think all little kids do so of course I recommend this
Terri G.
Terri G.
Feb. 21, 2016, 9:21 p.m.
Review for: Bag
I know so many people who LOVE Swedish Fish. ONe of the best and classic candys around!
francine s.
francine s.
My daughter likes them and has been eating them for years they are really cheap to buy.
Emily T.
Emily T.
Manhattan
I LOVE LOCE LOE LOVE LOVE LOVE LIVE LOVD SWEDISH FISH UGH TAKE MY SIOUL HUNNTY UGGHHHHH
Willnette M.
Willnette M.
Miramar, FL
I get this @ 5 below of 5$ super worth the money! I'm such a candy person!! Best deal 😍
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Philadelphia, PA
Such a classic and great treat. Small and delicious and can be found almost any where !
Kaitlyn P.
Kaitlyn P.
Yummy!! These are SOO good!! Love the chewy texture! One of my favorite candies by far!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?