22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,505 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I LOVE SWEDISH FISH! They are one of my favorite candies. I love how they are soft and chewy; they aren't too sweet either. If you haven't had Swedish fish you should try it.
These candies are a favorite of my sister and I. Every time we visit we have to have some! The flavor is very tasty, but it is annoying when they get stuck in your teeth.
These are good. They are chewy and i like to snack on them. However, i don't like the flavors that much. But I think they are good and if you haven't tried them, you should!
One of my childhood favorites. I love that I can still get these at my local variety store in town at a penny a piece. Now my kids save their pennies to get them too. We LOVE them
I think swedish fish is one of the best tasting soft gummy like candy. I love there Easter edition with the one fish and then mini fish eggs. It's so cute and very tasty.
Whenever I'm at a sporting event this is my to to candy. If I don't get Swedish fish at a game its not complete. I've been eating them forever and never get sick of them!!
Love Swedish Fish!!! The red ones are my favorite but I miss the other colors (green, yellow, orange). Not sure if they are still made, haven't seen them in stores lately
I've always loved swedish fish. Although, I find that some packages contain harder swedish fish and some contain softer swedish fish. I just wish it was more consistent.
This has to be my favorite candy since I was a child. I love the the sweetness and chewy texture. I've introduced them to my 3 year old daughter and she loves them too.
I love swedish fish they are so good, I'm so addicted to eating these i usually try not to keep them around too much, although i love indulging in a bag once in awhile.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos