The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,976 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I like Swedish fish a lot! They are a gummy candy, but they're different from other gummies that are available. I think they're available at most stores, and they're a reasonable price. I would repurchase them.
I love the smell. The taste is great. I can always find them in about any store. They are cute and go great with fun treats. I love adding them to nut about anything sweet. I texture isn't like many gummy candies
Favorite gummy candy since I was little. You just can't go wrong with swedish fish. They're cheap and the outside is easy to chew but still hard enough that it's not messy. I will continue to buy these forever!
These are easily one of my favorite candies. I purchase these every time I go to the movie and the entire bag is gone by the end of the movie. All of my friends enjoy this candy and seems to be a crowd favorite.
What can I say? I'm a sucker for these guys! Everything from flavor to texture, they're my sugary guilty pleasure. I tend to be satisfied with just a few, so they last me a while, but for someone who's not big on candy, I find myself picking these up more than I'd care to admit. Chewy, cherry-y, and oh so tasty!
I'm addicted to these little fish! They are a classic and have a cherry-ish flavor. And I'm obsessed! This is my go to candy for anything, and the only complaint i would have is they tend to get stuck in braces
Swedish fish are one of my all time favorite candy. I really don't have a sweet tooth but when I do want some type of candy I always go for the Swedish fish. I would recommend this to those who just love candy!
These are some of my favorite snacks and we actually got a huge box as a wedding gift because people know we love them. We don't eat them very often because we try to stay away from candy but when we travel we like to grab a bag of these to munch on. We will continue to buy these.
I'm giving this 5 stars just because it's one of my favorite candies and it's affordable. I get mines at Walmart . I love the way it taste . Sometimes I put them in drinks to spice it up and it gives it a sweet flavor . If you haven't tried it !! You need too .
Not sure what it is about Swedish Fish that I've always loved. They're chewy, but not gummy. And they have a unique flavor that I prefer to most gummy candies. They're not overly sweet but still a good sugar fix.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos