BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Jill K.
I love Swedish fish! I ate them as a child and still do now. There's something about the texture and taste you can't help but love. I would recommend for any parents looking for candy to give to their kids as a treat.
Nicole H.
Sorrento, Fl
I love this candy the only downside is that it gets stuck in my teeth easily and makes me feel like I am getting a cavity with every bite I take. Needless to say it is delicious and is a definite favorite when going to the movies.
Cindy G.
Des Plaines, IL
Perfect snack to munch on. Not too sweet. I would avoid if you have braces because it can get a little sticky. I bought one of these big bags for 50+ women and we went through it in under 4 hours.
Maida T.
I don't like this sticky candy .I got it at IKEA and it was very. Cheap but I didn't like the flavor .its good value as a lot of it is available in the bag . It's a fine thing not very good .i don't recommend
Khe'ana M.
Philadelphia, PA
Omg I really loved these as a kid!!! Was always my first choice of candy. They also have Italian ice in this flavor. Too Die For! I don't eat candy much as an adult, but occasionally I'll pick up a bag of these from my local drug store.
Amie W.
Calera, AL
Swedish fish are staples in the candy world in my mind! Who doesn't love sweet gummy candies in the shapes of cute little fish!? I also have to be careful not to eat an entire bag in one sitting with these because they are addicting!
Zoe K.
Orlando, FL
These suck. Like what flavor do they even have? Sugar? Haha I stay away from these. Also they get stuck in my teeth. They are affordable but it's probably because it's the only way they will sell.
Andrew G.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
The only thing I don't like about these, is that sometimes they can get too hard if you don't eat them right away. The quality control is sometimes off as well. Either that or the stores I'm buying from don't change out old bags.
Abbigail S.
Nevada, MO
I could eat these all day if I'm being really honest. You can get them just about anywhere. Nice taste and they smell good! Affordable price and nice packaging. Definitely going to purchase again!
Jen K.
Philadelphia , PA
I guess this is a matter of preference with candy- Swedish fish are good- they taste kinda blah at first but when you keep eating them more of the flavor comes out! They can definitely be addictive. Yes I'd recommend these to others.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?