Swedish Fish uploaded by Suggie B.Swedish Fish uploaded by Jamie C.Swedish Fish uploaded by Sarah H.See all 60 photos
22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Is anyone else addicted to these? Bec...Totally 40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fis...No 3 Answers
  • Wouldnt it taste great to have the sw...OMG I would totally get that, ... 1 Answers
Photos (60)
Chrisy L.
Chrisy L.
McKinney , TX
These were my mom's favorite candy when I was growing up, and I feel like we always got a bag as we were leaving Michaels. Sure, they stick to your teeth like none other, and 'red' isn't really a flavor, but they remind me of that point in my life, so they're a favorite stocking stuffer!
Diana J.
Diana J.
Kenosha, WI
This is my favorite candy ever since I was a child. If I was given a bag of Swedish fish or a bar of chocolate to pick from I would most definitely go for the bag of Swedish fish because this candy was just made from Heaven. I recommend to everyone that loves sweets, you won't regret it!
Kelli N.
Kelli N.
Lynden, WA
Good snack. Great flavor. Good texture, but they do get stuck in your teeth. Good price, timeless candy, everyone loves them. And how can you go wrong with the fish shape. Everytime I go to Dollar tree I get some for me and some for my daughter, something we will always enjoy together.
Ariana C.
Ariana C.
Swedish fish are great candies for just regular snacking basis.I eat these all the time. They are blanked off at the beginning  by the a powdered sugar taste and then are sparked by a fruity aroma. I would definitely recommend these if you have children. They are also really affordable.
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
I tried these for the first time a few months ago. They are so good! It's like a sweet fruit punch in gummy form, and it's not that kind of candy that burns your throat from being too sweet. I love that they are soft and don't get stuck in my teeth. Great movie snack for after popcorn!
Hannah Q.
Hannah Q.
These have always been one of my favorites, I have never really liked chocolate so gummy candy has always been my go to. This is the candy that i feel cheers people up, its super sweet and the red color just brings out the whole thing the bag it comes in makes my eyes drawn right to it.
Caroline C.
Caroline C.
Oh my god my dentist Patrick hates me because I cannot stop eating these little fishies. Oh they are always a favorite but when I was pregnant I recently forgot how much I loved them. And now I can't stop eating them. I love the party size. It's cheap but oh my god those Lil fishies❤❤
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are such a classic! They are chewy sweet and vegetarian friendly. I'm very careful about eating sweets and only eat candy when my blood sugar is low and those are my go. I keep them in my purse to snack on a few when my blood sugar is to low. They are just so tasty! Also they are a great price!
cyn m.
cyn m.
Pasadena
If you're vegan or vegetarian and miss gummies, Sweedish fish is great for you! They're sweet, chewy, and delicious! They're really affordable, a lot of places sell them for one dollar in the US. They're a great alternative for vegans and vegetarians because they cannot eat gummies containing gelatin.
Anne J.
Anne J.
Minneapolis, MN
Swedish Fish are a delightfully great snack if you're in need for a little sweet pick-me-up! I wish they didn't have a plastic-y flavor to the outside of the fish, but overall the fact that you can get a pound bag of these lovelies for less than $10 baffles my mind. I'll still eat 'em.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?