Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Angie R.
Angie R.
Lake St Louis, MO

You can't beat the original! lover to share these with my kids and now they love them as much add i do
Lyza W.
Lyza W.
Daphne, AL

Swedish fish are my favorite type of gummy. I don't care much for fruit gummys either. Very delicious.
Adriana C.
Adriana C.

They are so yummy and a great snack for when you want a pick me up. They don't get stuck on your teeth
Richelle L.
Richelle L.
Northome, MN

I love these they are my favorite and they taste amazing and I have always loved them even in lemonade
Kristalle P.
Kristalle P.
Orange Park, FL

My all time favorite. Not too sweet, not too gummy. Super, super yummy. Me and my kids just love them!
Lyleah S.
Lyleah S.
Largo, FL

They are reaalllllllyyyyyyy good I always buys theses why I have extra money and the flavor is amazing
Han r.
Han r.
Yonkers, NY

So fun to eat!! Gelatin fish designed gummies which taste like fruit punch. Stretchy and delicious!!!!
Steph K.
Steph K.
Pine Grove, PA

Who doesn't love Swedish fish??? My thoughts exactly! They are nice and chewy mixed with sweet flavors
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Greenville, NC

These super sweet fish are fun to eat and play with! They are a little hard to chew but well worth it!
Rita G.
Rita G.
Ramona, CA

These have been my go to snack since I was a kid. I like how they are not overpowering sweet and chewy
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now