Add a Photo
Photos (52)
J B.
J B.
Brigham City, UT

A family favorite. Not an overpowering. Sweet but just enough. I like the smaller ones not the big ones
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.

I am swedish and these are one of my favorite candies! They are so simple but also with a lot of flavor
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Mary Esther, FL

Swedish fish is a family favorite. My husband, children, and I all love the fun sharp and yummy flavor.
Heidi S.
Heidi S.
Atlanta, GA

Delicious, classic candy. I love the gummy texture. I could eat these for days. Will always be a go-to.
Tracy F.
Tracy F.

I can never get enough Swedish Fish and crave them on a daily basis. My 2 year old even loves them too!
Alyssa Y.
Alyssa Y.

These are my husband's favorite candy! He loves the original flavored ones! I really like them as well.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Ocean View, NJ

Best candy for those sweet cravings you get. I love the jumbo sized ones, I feel like they are sweeter.
Kristina B.
Kristina B.

Crack in a bag! Does my sweet tooth justice I bring some to work or school helps during those long days
Alex G.
Alex G.
Escondido, CA

Swedish fish are probably one of my all time favorite candies. I love the flavor and cositency of them.
Julie G.
Julie G.
Elizabethtown, PA

Great sugar fix. I wish they would stay softer longer but perhaps I just don't eat them fast enough, ;)
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now