BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Alyssa G.
Loved them as a kid and still love them today! The best gummy type candy there is. They have a different type of outside coating than gummy bears and it makes them so much better!
Max S.
Portland, ME
Swedish fish are my faaavorite! But if you want the best ones, get them in bulk (not the big bags, the by-the-pound) because they taste much better and not as fake. Yum!
Tara F.
Bothell, WA
I love swedish fish, reminds me of being a kid. They are delicious but only like the red ones. They are kind of big so I like to rip them in half, makes easier for eating them.
Jennifer S.
Atlanta, GA
If you haven't tried swedish fish, then I feel sorry for you. Swedish fish are the most tasty, soft, chewy, addictive candy ever. Try them...you'll be hooked (get it? hooked? like a fish on a hook? I'm hilarious).
Lily P.
Rochester, NY
Sweedish fish are amazing. They are the perfect balance of sweet and chewey. Wonderful that they are fat free too! Color doesn't get on your hands and doesn't melt that easily.
Ella C.
Boston , MA
Review for: Bag more...
There so yummy. So why not get a king size. Right? I think so. They taste the same as the regular Swedish fish but it's a 3.3 oz. Bag. So who wouldn't want that if they loved Swedish fish.

Amanda S.
Detroit, MI
I always wish there was more in the bag! They have a strange texture but are just delicious! Only downside is that the bag is single flavor unlike many nonchocolate candies.
Emily W.
Chalmette, LA
I love Swedish Fish! This is the perfect gummy treat if you need a pick me up and the they taste delicious! It's a good thing they're fat free because I eat them all the time!
Kati S.
Elkhorn, NE
Swedish Fish are the most delicious gummy candy ever. They definitely have the capacity to get stuck in your teeth, but it doesn't even matter, because they're so dang good.
Rachel  L.
One of my favorite candies! It's a classic candy. Love how they taste. The only thing is, is that they get stuck in your teeth easily, but that is part of the experience now!
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?