Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Liz P.
Liz P.
Albany, Ny
Good for a quick pick me up. Good flavor. Will do damage to your teeth if not careful!
krysta s.
krysta s.
June 22, 2016, 9:07 a.m.
Review for: Bag
Awsome soft and chewy love there flavor.the kids love them as well .cant have just one
Carolyn M.
Carolyn M.
The Colony, TX
These have such a good taste and are a good gummy candy that aren't too hard or chewy.
Amber O.
Amber O.
These are gummy candies. Besides the sugar content there isn't much fat in this candy.
Taina G.
Taina G.
I grew up on Swedish fish, buying them at one cent each. One of the best candies ever.
Miranda D.
Miranda D.
Orange, MA
Swedish fish. My weekness. So yummy. And gummy. One of my most favorite gummy candies.
Anjelica R.
Anjelica R.
Corona, CA
Love them. Very delicious. Good price. They have big and small. I prefer the big fish.
Raeanne S.
Raeanne S.
One of my go to snacks for a movie date! A something sweet and chewy and gluten free!!
Amber C.
Amber C.
Smithville, TN
Love them they taste like raspberry and its soo yummy to me a lot of people think I'm weird
Trinity H.
Trinity H.
I love Swedish fish! There my favorite candy! These can be bought literally everywhere
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?