Add a Photo
makai R.
makai R.
ladson, sc

My favorite candy ever!! I love them.. so yum.. 😊😊
I could eat these all dat, they just have a great flavor.
Kimberly F.
Kimberly F.

I'm not a big fan of gummy type of candy, but I love Swedish Fish! So yummy and doesn't stick to your teeth.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Cedarville, OH

I got the freshest bag from our local IKEA store! So tasty! I love them! A+++++ I also love the purple fish!
Lexii B.
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA

Swedish fish my absolute favorite candy . I love having these laying around the house so my kids grab and go
kayt R.
kayt R.

Soft sweet fun candy to eat. everyone loves Swedish fish. keep then in candy dish all the time... fun candy.
Savannah T.
Savannah T.

Swedish Fish are my favorite candy. Great taste, quality, and price. I never can go wrong with Swedish Fish.
nicole l.
nicole l.
Berwyn, IL

I love Swedish fish. the taste kind of like cherry. they're the best when they're still chewed and not hard.
Anna C.
Anna C.

Another classic go to sweet. My whole family loves them! I put mine is the fridge so they get firm and chewy
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Plano, TX

Tasty snacks. It is funny that they have it in these little containers but they seem like the regular candy.
Katie P.
Katie P.

These candies are amazing, the only downside is the stick to your teeth, but other than that, they're great!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?