Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Nathan G.
Nathan G.
THE MOST AMAZING CANDY IN THE WORLD! I love them so much! They are delish. Nom nom nom.
Jessie A.
Jessie A.
Raymond, NH
Addicting. My office has these in the kitchen for us and they are tempting me everyday.
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
I do not eat seafood but I can eat these little red soft chewy gummy fish all day long.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
El Paso, TX
Best movie candies ever. in the theater or at home these are a must have no matter what
Willnette M.
Willnette M.
Miramar, FL
I get this @ 5 below of 5$ super worth the money! I'm such a candy person!! Best deal 😍
Madelene P.
Madelene P.
Kissimmee, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
My favorite treat. Can't have sweets but once in a while I love these. I am like a kid.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
I like them,they are sweet and chewy,i would recommend them!they would be a good treat!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Loved these since childhood. this is always a purchase on shopping trips to Sam's club.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Saint Louis, MO
These are highly addicting and there is never enough in the bag. I could eat a million!
francine s.
francine s.
My daughter likes them and has been eating them for years they are really cheap to buy.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?