22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,501 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Can I just say ADDICTIVE!!!!! I love buying these to snack on at the theater, on the sofa , on the go! Mmm seriously have a great flavor...as an adult I even like the flavored vodka!
This is my favorite candy. I usually have to keep them in the freezer because I eat them so fast! Also, I like to eat them before heading out or a long run. Give you that extra jolt.
Really good, when ever i go over to a friends, or i just want candy I buy a lot of these! They're really really good. I run out of a whole bag within 5 minutes! i give these and A.
These are probably the most disgusting things I have ever had. I don't understand the flavor, and it feels like my mouth is full of candle wax. not sure how anyone else likes them
Every time I have one of these bags all I can remember is my childhood! These lil gummies are soo delicious especially on ice cream! And best part is that it's guilt free candy lol
The best fish from sweden. Seriously though these taste great. I love when they get stuck in your teeth and as a kid I would ignore my docs advice and get them stuck in my braces.
Im not saying they're not good, but every time i buy these they are super hard! at first i thought it was where i was buying it, but it doesn't matter where it. they are always hard.
Loved them as a kid and still love them today! The best gummy type candy there is. They have a different type of outside coating than gummy bears and it makes them so much better!
Swedish fish are my faaavorite! But if you want the best ones, get them in bulk (not the big bags, the by-the-pound) because they taste much better and not as fake. Yum!
I love swedish fish, reminds me of being a kid. They are delicious but only like the red ones. They are kind of big so I like to rip them in half, makes easier for eating them.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos