Add a Photo
Photos (55)
sarah c.
sarah c.
West Plains, MO

I really enjoy these gummies. They have an original distinct flavor and they are one of my favorite candies.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Plano, TX

Tasty snacks. It is funny that they have it in these little containers but they seem like the regular candy.
kayt R.
kayt R.

Soft sweet fun candy to eat. everyone loves Swedish fish. keep then in candy dish all the time... fun candy.
Lexii B.
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA

Swedish fish my absolute favorite candy . I love having these laying around the house so my kids grab and go
Katina S.
Katina S.
Milford, DE

Useful when sharing at work during busy nights when staff need a moral boost. Even taste that satisfies all.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Cedarville, OH

I got the freshest bag from our local IKEA store! So tasty! I love them! A+++++ I also love the purple fish!
Anika H.
Anika H.
Lawrenceville , GA

They changed recipe not as yummy as they used to be.. Overall ok.. Used as candy favors for a birthday party
Anna C.
Anna C.

Another classic go to sweet. My whole family loves them! I put mine is the fridge so they get firm and chewy
nicole l.
nicole l.
Berwyn, IL

I love Swedish fish. the taste kind of like cherry. they're the best when they're still chewed and not hard.
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
Kingsley, PA

You have to like Swedish fish to want to buy this bag. If you're more of a chocolate person hit that instead
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?