22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol4 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Kathy L.
Kathy L.
Staten Island, NY
This candy will forever be my fave. I have been enjoying them for as long as I can remember and I can never have just one. They taste great and they are always soft and chewy!!
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Concrete, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert
love these chewy delicious fish. It's a classic cherry gummy fish shape candy. I pick these up once in a while. they never disappoint, always puts a smile on my kids face when they discover my stash.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Swedish Fish is one of my favorite kinds of candy. I love the distinct cherry taste, the sweet smell, even the texture... My Swedish Fish obsession has even led me to purchasing soaps and shampoos with the Swedish Fish scent - even a Swedish Fish flavored vodka. Yep, I'm just a bit obsessed!
Kylie W.
Kylie W.
Pittston, PA
Okay so where do i start.. although this is not my favorite candy i would never complain about these swedish fish they may get stuck in your teeth but they eventually come out the flavor is the best part so yummy and delious
Irene S.
Irene S.
Sweedish fish are delicious. Especially the red ones.  They are chewy and have just the right amount of flavor in it. It doesn't compare to any other fish out there.  Even the color of the fish doesn't compare to the red ones. I purchase these all the time and recommend them.
kristina b.
kristina b.
Douglasville, GA
Swedish fish is my all-time favorite candy it is absolutely my weakness. They are kinda like a gummy but not the same as a gummy bear . they have kinda like a cherry taste .
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Childhood candy!! This candy was good then and still is now. I grabbed some the other day and it just blew my mind! I almost forgot what one tasted like and I'm glad i got some l it was so delicious.
yolanda c.
yolanda c.
I love swedish fish!!! The taste is awesome and the price is affordable. What I like most is that they've kept it simple, not a lot of colors or versions, making it classic.
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
Freeland , PA
Love Swedish fish! They are such a yummy and good snack! They are a good cause for your money. No one can compare to their taste. They are affordable for anyone. I would highly recommend to everyone.
Grace T.
Grace T.
I just recently tried these and they are really good. Now i buy them all of the time. They are nice and chewy, with such a great flavor. I would only recommend buying this brand and not the CVS off brand- because that one is gross.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?