Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Jolisia R.
Jolisia R.

Swedish fish is the bomb, they are my fiances favorite, they are nice and sweet and don't get old to fast
Chyna R.
Chyna R.

Mmmmm so chewy and delicious a child hood favorite of mine i usually pick these up at my local Walgreens
Elena S.
Elena S.
Fairfield, CT

Sweet classic flavor,great to take on trips and is a simple yet sweet snack, definitely a lifetime buyer
Wendy H.
Wendy H.

There's nothing better than a Swedish fish the best gummie candy there is good flavor an fun fish shapes
Shayla T.
Shayla T.
Little Rock, AR

This is one of my favorite candies. It doesn't taste too fake in fruit flavor, and the texture is great.
Chaunnique T.
Chaunnique T.
Philadelphia, PA

The only candy treat that makes me feel like a kid again, I will always buy these. A dentist's dream lol
Brandie C.
Brandie C.
Pickerington, OH

Perfect go to movie snack. Not too sticky like other gummy snacks and always thr same consistent flavor.
Brandi T.
Brandi T.
New Ringgold, PA

As a gummy candy enthusiast Swedish Fish are a loved classic. They always are a great texture and taste.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Wildomar, CA

Swedish fish is so good!! I love the flavor! Once you start eating you can't stop! Definitely recommend.
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Whitsett, NC

Swedish fish have just the right amount of sweet to satisfy my sweet tooth! My child also loves them too
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now