Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Desiray C.
Desiray C.
Newark, NJ

Sweedish fish has to be my favorite gummy candy they are sweet, they might give a cavity but its worth it
Crissy S.
Crissy S.
Corvallis, OR

These best candy ever! So soft and chewy and not too sugary sweet. Always good when having a sweet tooth.
Brittney W.
Brittney W.
Rochester, MN

We love Swedish fish! If given the choice of Swedish fish or gummy bears I will pick the fish every time!
Mallory W.
Mallory W.
Rockford, MI

They are so tasty!! My friends sent these to me when I was abroad. They're my favorite since I was little
Sam L.
Sam L.

The BEST chewy gummy candy. They don't have an acidic tartness like so many other fruit flavored things.
Kristen E.
Kristen E.
Kansas City, MO

One of my favorites since I was little. Love when the fish are in the bigger size ! They are much softer.
Christie L.
Christie L.

Daughters favorite candy, too chewy and gummy for me. Sticks to my teeth too bad but they do taste great!
Trisha A.
Trisha A.

I've loved these ever since I was a kid and will continue to love them. Can't go wrong with the classics!
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Phoenix, AZ

Swedish fish are my absolute favorite candy!! I love how they are chewy and sweet. My kids love them too.
Jolyn W.
Jolyn W.

Probably my favorite candy of all time. gummy, but not sticky so they don't stick to my teeth, LOVE them!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now