Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
Carlisle, AR

Swedish Fish are an old time favorite. I've loved these gummies since I was just a small child. Very fruity.
Amaya C.
Amaya C.
Atlanta, GA

Swedish fish are my favorite candy. They are so good and love them so much. They are such an original candy.
Miranda P.
Miranda P.
Loganville , Ga

Highly addictive. Sweet but not overly sweet , chewy and delicious . Just don't eat the whole bag at once !!
Emily P.
Emily P.

Great snack for the road, movies, park visit or even a kids party the aste is good the price is good as well
Bianca G.
Bianca G.

I love Swedish fish they are just the right amount a sweet and i love how chewy they are! They never get old
Gabby F.
Gabby F.

WOST CANDY!! THE ONLY FLAVOR IT HAS IS PASTE FLAVOR!! IT IS HARD AND NOT EVEN CHEWY LIKE ITS SUPPOSE TO BE!!
Denisse O.
Denisse O.
Lancaster, PA

One of my child hood favorites. They never get old. I like them during a movie with butter popcorn. Or alone
makai R.
makai R.
ladson, sc

My favorite candy ever!! I love them.. so yum.. 😊😊
I could eat these all dat, they just have a great flavor.
Dianeara G.
Dianeara G.
Mountville

These fish candies are one of my all time favorite. Theyre so flavorful, I can't help but eat more then one.
Kimberly F.
Kimberly F.

I'm not a big fan of gummy type of candy, but I love Swedish Fish! So yummy and doesn't stick to your teeth.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?