Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Emily M.
Emily M.
Hilliard, OH

Swedish Fish are my favorite gummie candy ever! Every time I go to Ikea I always pick up a couple bags.
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Noblesville, IN

Swedish Fish are a movie time favorite for the whole family. They are not overly sweet, but just right.
Chantel M.
Chantel M.
Salt Lake City, UT

If you like the fruit punch tatse and the irresistible tatse of a gummy snack. This is the one for you!
Alexandria K.
Alexandria K.
Bellingham, WA

My son and husband love swedish fish, they are a definite have to have whenever we're watching a movie!
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Tucson, AZ

Who needs multiple flavors?? Swedish fish are the flavor you never get sick of! Chewy fun deliciousness
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Mary Esther, FL

Swedish fish is a family favorite. My husband, children, and I all love the fun sharp and yummy flavor.
Alex G.
Alex G.
Escondido, CA

Swedish fish are probably one of my all time favorite candies. I love the flavor and cositency of them.
Evie L.
Evie L.

These were one of my favorite candies growing up as a kind. Sometimes I still secretly indulge in them.
J B.
J B.
Brigham City, UT

A family favorite. Not an overpowering. Sweet but just enough. I like the smaller ones not the big ones
angelica t.
angelica t.
Yigo, GU

This candy is a bit too sweet for me and I don't like the way the candy sticks on the back of my teeth.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now