Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Robin N.
Robin N.
Reading, PA
This is my favorite candy!!! My best friend gets me these for my birthday and holidays!
Lori L.
Lori L.
Parma, OH
These are addicting. They're yummy and not too sweet. I eat these weekly with my hubby.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Greenfield, MA
The best accidentally vegan treat there is! Everyone loves a good bag of sweetish fish.
Joanna W.
Joanna W.
Cherry Hill, NJ
These are legit my fave candy! They are so nice and chewy. They are also very sweet!!!!
francine s.
francine s.
My daughter likes them and has been eating them for years they are really cheap to buy.
Jacquie B.
Jacquie B.
Scottdale, PA
Swedish fish have always been a favorite of my children's and mine. They taste great!!!
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
West Chester, PA
Delicious candy. They still taste as good as when you were a kid. My family loves them.
Sheila  F.
Sheila F.
Ravenna, OH
These are a classic I Don't know anyone who don't like them!! This is my son's favorite
Rochelle M.
Rochelle M.
These are my sons favorite candy. He likes to keep them in th fridge and eat them cold!
Katie H.
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA
I love Swedish fish. They are quite tasty and I've been eating these since I was a kid.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?