BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Paige R.
Swedish fish are really great. They're one of my favorite candies. The only problem with them is that most of the time, they are too dry and not very soft and chewy.
Samanatha D.
Walhalla, SC
My sister had these at my nephews birthday party over the weekend and it reminded me of when I was younger. I would eat these all the time. The flavor is amazing!
Emily I.
Every time I eat Swedish Fish I tell myself, "I'll just have a couple". The 'couple' turns into an entire bag, every. single. time. The tastes and texture are so wonderful and addicting!
Laena B.
Saskatchewan
I live kick rice and I love raspberries so this is a really fun candy for me to eat. I also like that they come in a small package unlike a bigger lick rice package.
ana m.
Tulsa, OK
When i first got these candy i thought they were not going to be good because they were hard and just had a weird texture! but when i tried it it was soo good no I'm like addicted to them!!
Chanel C.
Detroit, MI
I love these things lol...I recently came across the assorted flavors which I love even more. The downside is that they do tend to get stuck in your teeth and are a little hard to get out.
Vicky C.
San Jose, CA
Sometimes I'll get massive cravings for these. Chewy and fruity with the perfect amount of resistance. Not too hard and not too soft. I only wish that they came in other flavors though.
Kelley C.
Herkimer, NY
This is one of my favorite candies! I always bring a box of these to the movies. The other day I bought a 5 lb bag of these and brought them to work. They were gone by the end of the day.
Jasmine F.
Newport, KY
My childhood, in a bowl. Yumm.
I hope one day they can reduce their ingredient list and use more natural food colorings as opposed to artificial. Doesn't stop me from eating the though.
sylvia b.
I love these. Great flavor and cute fishy shape.They get stuck in my teeth but that wont stop me from eating them. I grew up with these and my kids love them too.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?