The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,280 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Childhood candy!! This candy was good then and still is now. I grabbed some the other day and it just blew my mind! I almost forgot what one tasted like and I'm glad i got some l it was so delicious.
The Swedish fish are delicious. They aren't dumper gummy like works and gummy bears. They have a harder chew to them, which I love. They taste good but not a cant I would eat several of at one sitting.(which is a good thing for me)
What is there to say about Swedish fish that probably hasn't been said before? Another treat from my childhood that I still enjoy today. Tasty texture a little bit gummy and a lot of flavorful fun!!
Use to hate them when i was young but learned to love them. Not my top choice only because its a gummy candy that takes long to chew and easily gets caught in teeth. Usually cheap in stores, and they always satisfy my candy cravings.
Love these. Only gave 4 stars because I wish they came out of the bag a few days stale like when you leave the bag open. That's the perfect texture. Best way to eat them is slightly stale with cashews. 👌 1 Swedish fish 1 cashew mmm
Swedish fish are amazing. I actually do my 5k and 10k races with Swedish Fish in my running belt. They are cheaper and more delicious that actual energy chews and still provide me with the pick me up I need toward the end of the race, plus they are delicious and pack well.
These are so good. When I was younger I never wanted to touch these because they weren't "normal candies" but now that I'm older I can fully appreciate them and they're AMAZING. Whenever I buy lots of candy I make sure to buy these.
Swedish Fish are the best! Very sweet and tasty. They don't make a mess and have a good gummy consistency that doesn't make teeth stick together. They are very addicting though, can never eat just a few!
These have always been a childhood favorite of me and my friends. It has a great flavor. But like any candy if you eat too much your tummy will hurt. It's so cheap though. I love to get the big bag.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos