22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #7 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
  • Do you think these are good6 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jazmyne S.
Jazmyne S.
Holloman Afb, NM
Swedish fish are an old fave of mine! I can't really explain what they taste like flavor wise, they are just truly good! I've bought them at any type of grocery store, like target, Walmart, smiths. They aren't hard to find! I would recommend if you love gummy type candies!
Leidi R.
Leidi R.
Taylorsville , UT
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love Swedish Fish. They are probably my favorite candy. This was my first time buying a bag this size and it lasted me about a week and a half. They tasted great, not stale at all. These are the mini-size ones. 17 pieces=150 calories so, if you're counting calories, you can eat a decent amount for a snack. Love them!
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Antioch, TN
Best candy I love the cherry flavor soft and chewy to eat. This is a must have at the movie or around Halloween.  Try just one or eat a whole bag they can be very addiction. Much better texture then other gummy candy easy to travel with as well and wont melt like some candy.
Katie S.
Katie S.
This is my family's favorite treat.  When my kid is having a good day, Dad brings this home as a surprise! Hands down our favorite gummy and the resealable pack is genius! This is actually always included in all of our gifts for minor holidays like valentines day and easter.
Pamela L.
Pamela L.
Smithfield, NC
Whenever my husband sees these in the store he buys them. He and my son like them. Last time we bought them at Walmart. They are comparable to the other Chewy candies. I is a full bag so it is a good value for the money. I would recommend these to my friends family, and followers.
Molly L.
Molly L.
St. Paul
I love swedish fish, served them on top of one of the desserts at work last summer and I was always popping them in my mouth until I got a stomach ache. I don't eat them as much since I got so many stomach aches but they are still delicious when I do decide to eat them.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Malden, MA
These are great! Very sticky.. definitely gets stuck in your teeth but they taste great and are very addictive! I don't recommend eating the whole bag!! They aren't expensive and a great thing to buy for kids if you don't know what they like! Chances are, they like them!
Katie T.
Katie T.
Mission, KS
Delicious and unique snack. They're a gummy candy but on the chewier and harder side. The flavor is very unique and the candies are the perfect amount of sweet. The candy does stick in your teeth so be ready for a good floss afterwards! But overall delicious and worth it!
Janey J.
Janey J.
I don't know what it is about Swedish fish but I think I'm an addict. I eat them nonstop. They taste so good and never get too overpowering. They're cheap, and taste like heaven in your mouth. If you're a gummy lover you will love these little fish. Swedish Fish
Julie J.
Julie J.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love this product. Its yummy and very reasonable price. I love that I can find this at any store in my area. I love the flavor of the fish and this is great for kids who like a just a little bit of sweat. This is such a good product that I love to give to my kids.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?