Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
Dubuque , Ia

Swedish fish are my favorite treat. I love this large convenient bag, it reveals and the fish stay fresh!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Pawtucket, RI

These are a classic. Also, if you are a vegetarian, this is one of the few chewy candies without gelatin.
Casey B.
Casey B.
Salem, OR

Just turned on to these last Halloween. Great flavor and unique gummy texture . Definitely a new favorite
Tara S.
Tara S.
Southgate, MI

The original Swedish fish are a timeless classic that we enjoy often in this house! My toddler loves them
Mary C.
Mary C.

This bag will no lie be gone in less than 2 days. Majorly addicted to these. So is my fiance and our son.
Desiray C.
Desiray C.
Newark, NJ

Sweedish fish has to be my favorite gummy candy they are sweet, they might give a cavity but its worth it
Sharon P.
Sharon P.

Addictive. Before you know it you have finish the bag ugh
We all know its bad for us but they are so good
Jaime M.
Jaime M.
South Shore, KY

The best candy in the whole world,even though it gets stuck in your teeth sometimes it still tastes great
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Philadelphia, PA

My favorite gummy candies! I love the shape and the chewiness of swedish fish. The flavor is amazing too!
Esther M.
Esther M.
Canoga Park , Ca

Love them, they are not sweat. Very chewy tho, but thats what i like about. I always have some it my car.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now