22 colors available

Buy on Walmart*
Wyatt C.
Wyatt C.
Windsor Locks, CT
These are some of my favorite candies to buy, whenever I have them they sure don't let me down. My mom first showed these to me when i was young and ever since then I only reach for this whether I'm going to the movies or just looking for a quick treat to satisfy my sweet tooth.
Catherine V.
Catherine V.
Philadelphia, PA
These are the best gummy candies yet. You can eat them by themselves or put them in just about anything. They are available at the dollar store(which is my heaven). My daughter just has to have them every time she sees them. If you want a sweet treat I would recommend to anyone.
Allison M.
Allison M.
Sweedish fish are the best!  The only annoying part, they get stick on and in your teeth, but, I guess that's what comes with the territory of eating a gummy candy!  I can really only eat a handful since they are just so sweet, but they do keep you going back for more.
Beaux B.
Beaux B.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I love Swedish fish so much they are really really really yummy and I love that you can find them everywhere I know they're not the healthy but they seem a little more healthy than other candy. I don't know how many times in my life I've bought Swedish fish it's just that good.
Elena R.
Elena R.
Pewaukee, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert
Go to your nearest sam's club/costco and grab the biggest bag of swedish fish you can find. They're seriously addictive. Most people love them so they're great to have at a party! They're not to soft and not too hard, the perfect gummy/chewy consistency and the flavor is great!
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
Enjoyed these since I was a young child.  These are EXTREMELY addicting.  They have always been reasonably priced.  I like Swedish fish most because of the texture.  Some other "gummy" candies are too hard or chewy.  Everything about them are perfect. They smell and taste wonderful.
Eric W.
Eric W.
Broomfield
The perfect candy. So chewy so delicious. Its the best mysterious flavor I have ever had. Its not quite cherry, its not quite strawberry. But it's so delicious. Whenever I want to reminisce about childhood I go find these. They're a great candy to sneak into the movie theater
Lori M.
Lori M.
Yucca Valley, CA
Cute lil fish in a gummy form. What's not to like? I like the flavor but still can't decide if it's raspberry or strawberry. Soft and chewy and just the right amount of sweet to satisfy my sweet tooth. The only bummer is that these little red fish disappear so quickly lol!
Thalia F.
Thalia F.
Astoria , NY
Great snack for time to time when you want something not that sweet. I love the sour flavor and one of this can keep me entertained for minutes. One thing I do love about it is the presentation of the product (is a fish! So cute) and the variety of package they have in al sizes.
Carley B.
Carley B.
Windber
I started eating these when I was a child, and I have brought them for my daughter and now my grandsons, it is a good choice compared to alternatives. the flavor is amazing. the kids as well as myself love them. they will continue to be in my house through the years to come.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?