Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Julissa V.
Julissa V.

I don't really like these gummies because they're really sticky. I feel like there's not much flavor in them.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Columbus, OH

Classic candy! I can never get enough of these things. They are nice and chewy. Not too sweet...which I love.
Candace D.
Candace D.

They are really goid, but they can get stuck on your teeth sometimes. I enjoy them. Good snack at the movies.
Presley D.
Presley D.
Madison, OH

My mom loves Swedish fish so I grew up eating these! I love them! They taste so good and it's a nice texture!
Madeleine B.
Madeleine B.
Emporia, KS

Yum. Who doesn't love Swedish Fish? They have more flavor and a better texture than your average gummy candy.
Gabrielle W.
Gabrielle W.
Springville, UT

Swedish Fish are delicious. I think you would be hard pressed to find someone who doesn't enjoy Swedish fish.
Allison K.
Allison K.
Cayuga, IN

My husband loves these so much! I love the bigger size bag, it is very nice. He says they have a good flavor/
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.
Aitkin, MN

My absolute favorite. They are so addicting. I get large bags and take them to work. Nurses love Swedish fish
Loren V.
Loren V.
Dorchester, MA

Love this. flavor, taste sweetness enjoy very much. my favorite and my kids favorite. i recommend all the way
LaShelle F.
LaShelle F.
Charlotte, NC

Very sweet addictive candies. I cant eat just a few. The unique flavor keeps you eating another after another
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now