Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Hebron, KY

Great candy I enjoy eating them. The taste is good as well as the price so I would recommend eating them
Krystal P.
Krystal P.
Glendale, AZ

Love them since my childhood. I buy them as an adult occasionally to remind myself of the younger years!
Dani H.
Dani H.
Dunkirk, NY

I don't eat candy much but these are good, especially at the movie theatre when you really want to binge
Sara P.
Sara P.
Bishop, GA

These are my favorite candy. I love eating these candies. I eat these even when I don't have a cheat day
Chaunnique T.
Chaunnique T.
Philadelphia, PA

The only candy treat that makes me feel like a kid again, I will always buy these. A dentist's dream lol
Janie L.
Janie L.
Olympia, WA

My favorite candy, love the strawberry flavor :) it doesn't get in your teeth as much as other gummies.
Tracy F.
Tracy F.

I can never get enough Swedish Fish and crave them on a daily basis. My 2 year old even loves them too!
Stasia J.
Stasia J.
Pembroke Pines, FL

My absolute favorite Candy no lie! Its perfect for any time, wherever whenever. Sweet and Chewy. Yummy!
Kristina B.
Kristina B.

Crack in a bag! Does my sweet tooth justice I bring some to work or school helps during those long days
Hillary H.
Hillary H.
Plainfield, IL

So good! Classic. Nice and sweet and not too terrible for you. I mean it's candy but fat free at least!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now