Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Michele H.
Michele H.

Love Swedish fish. No other candy gummies will do. Comfort food. Even like Swedish fish flavored Rita's.
Jeanett A.
Jeanett A.

I love the Swedish Fish Candy . It is so soft and sweet with a unusual taste which I really really love.
Leah J.
Leah J.
Renton, WA

There is not much to say except these are delicious little candies that bring me a lot of joy sometimes.
Kinnedy M.
Kinnedy M.
Vidor, TX

A very good gummy candy. The texture is a little more stuff than you would think but I like them anyway.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.

These are so good and addicting because of there goodness haha they are great my whole family loves them
Ashley A.
Ashley A.

Buy the kids these to put in baskets for Easter and on a daily basis very soft and convenient for the kids
Anna M.
Anna M.
Lenexa, KS

Not my favorite kind of gummy candy, but they are always tasty. Cute shape, fun color, bright packaging.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Bloomfield, NJ

This gummie candy is perfection! when I'm not in the mood for chocolate this is the perfect sweet snack.
Nichole O.
Nichole O.
Hedgesville, wv

I love Swedish fish. They are so sogt and have the best flavor. These are my go to snack when traveling.
Sashari  M.
Sashari M.
Jamaica, NY

My goodness ! These will never get old !! The kids love it and it's not too sweet !!!! All time favorite
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now