Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Miranda I.
Miranda I.
Love love love these candies, really like them for alcoholic fish bowls, love the taste
Emily M.
Emily M.
Greenfield, MA
The best accidentally vegan treat there is! Everyone loves a good bag of sweetish fish.
Emily T.
Emily T.
Manhattan
I LOVE LOCE LOE LOVE LOVE LOVE LIVE LOVD SWEDISH FISH UGH TAKE MY SIOUL HUNNTY UGGHHHHH
Robin N.
Robin N.
Reading, PA
This is my favorite candy!!! My best friend gets me these for my birthday and holidays!
Jacquie B.
Jacquie B.
Scottdale, PA
Swedish fish have always been a favorite of my children's and mine. They taste great!!!
Katie H.
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA
I love Swedish fish. They are quite tasty and I've been eating these since I was a kid.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Newport, TN
I have always loved this candy since I was a little kid. I will continue to buy these !
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Stafford, TX
Have loved these since I was a kid. Soft, chewy and great flavor. I buy these too much.
Donna S.
Donna S.
San Diego, CA
Classic, good, and chewy. I don't think there's any candy like it. It's the OG of candy
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
Just a classic go to candy you can reach for at any point of the day. I love the flavor
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?