BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Melissa F.
Whitefish Bay, WI
Personally one of my favorite types of gummy candy out of them all. Really hard to explain the taste they have to them but they have a soft texture and are really yummy.
Victoria W.
Columbus, OH
Chewy, sweet, vegan, and flavorful. What more could you want? I drop mine into a glass of cola and watch them "swim" around before eating them. Very tasty, the flavor infuses the soda as well!
Savannah D.
I love Swedish Fish. I can't necessarily describe the flavor, except for that it's definitely this fruity taste. The fish design is pretty cute and they have the perfect amount of gummy-ness!
Brittany Y.
Westerville, OH
I don't mind gummys, but these would not be my first choice of a candy. My son loves them, but if I had to choose between these and Gummy Bears I would probably choose the Gummy Bears instead.
Margaret H.
I have a bad habit when I want the fishes I have to buy the biggest bag and put them in small ziplock bags so that I can put them in my work jacket and sneak them thru out the day,,,yummy yum
Lauren S.
Gainesville, VA
I like swedish fish, its got the basic taste of a regular gummy snack, they're not bad but they're not my favorite! i would like it more if they had a variety of flavors!
Amal Y.
Burbank, IL
Old school favorite. It is the best type and flavored candy. it brings back such great childhood memories. This candy is delicious and so worth eating. You have to try it to know what I mean.
Angie P.
Sometimes I just a craving for this sweet chewy candy. Brings back so many memories. I love the flavor which isn't too sweet or some fake fruit flavor; it just has the Swedish Fish flavor!
Paige R.
Swedish fish are really great. They're one of my favorite candies. The only problem with them is that most of the time, they are too dry and not very soft and chewy.
Samanatha D.
Walhalla, SC
My sister had these at my nephews birthday party over the weekend and it reminded me of when I was younger. I would eat these all the time. The flavor is amazing!
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?