BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

• These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Bobbi T.
Newton, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I really like the flavor but i don’t like how they stick to my teeth! It’s no too often that I get the fish but they are reasonably priced and I would recommend giving them a try if you haven’t!
Zach R.
charlotte
My grandma has always had a little jar full of these out for us when we visit. They’ve always reminded me of the great memories we’ve shared. They’re also addicting! So delicious and easy to put down pounds of this stuff.
Kevin O.
Yardley, PA
Swedish fish are one of my go to candies. First of all, you can find them anywhere, and their flavor is great. One downside is that for how many you get in a package, it seems expensive. Overall, I will buy these again.
Mariel O.
Merced, CA
My other family loves this candy because it is same taste from their childhood. It is my kids love it now because they give them. It is affordable! It is good for a family size, and worth it.
Katy H.
Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies. They are chewy yet not overwhelmingly sweet. I like the cherry flavor. While I do not eat much candy I find it hard to say no to Swedish Fish!
Samantha H.
Berlin, CT
I absolutely love Swedish fish !!! They are my kryptonite! They're sweet without being too o well sweet. Very affordable at the store and perfect for keeping in a candy bowl around the house to snack on or in the office
Mindy P.
Orem, UT
Swedish fish are the perfect treat! Fun size and great flavor. I love the gumminess and texture of this treat. Very affordable and perfect any time of day! Best gummy like this out there!
Jessica H.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
My favorite candy. When they are stale they're pretty good, but when they are fresh they are amazing. They have a great texture, with a powdery crunch on the outside and a soft chewy center.
Stephanie G.
Personally I don’t like these as much because they can be chewy for me. It’s all on your opinion though, some people may really like them. Even though they are very affordable and shareable. They’re also really good!
Mikaela &.
Utah
My favorite candy since I was a kid. I prefer the little ones over the larger fish. They are slightly dryer and don’t stick to the teeth as much. I prefer the texture of the little ones.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?