Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Canton, OH
By far one of my favorite candies ever! My husband and I love Swedish fish! They are very affordable and they have great flavor. The only thing is you can never eat just one . They are addicting ! If you haven't tried them go to any has station and get them .
Lonnie H.
Lonnie H.
Aldie, VA
I am a Swedish fish junkie. These are my favorite candies from childhood. I care not how much they are.. I would buy them at any price. I love with with popcorn. I buy the minis and take them to the movies with me. They are my favorite gummy candy of all time
Bint A.
Bint A.
Swedish fish have always been a favorite of mine. I don't know if it's the shape or the flavor but it's just so fun to eat them. They have a slight fruit taste but words can't really describe what they taste like. I definitely recommend them as a gummy snack.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Who doesn't like Swedish Fish!? I've been eating these for quite a while. They are good alone, sometimes we'll take them on trips, etc. and they are also good in drinks such as a fish bowl. They keep for awhile and are a staple treat! Definitely worth trying!
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Maple Grove, MN
Omnomnoms. One of my favorite candies. Always best fresh, otherwise they become hard. Nice and chewy with a big flavor. Can buy almost anywhere which is nice when you have a craving for them. Definitely recommend this to anyone who wants a sweet, chewy treat.
Carolyn K.
Carolyn K.
Bristolville, OH
May 9, 2016, 1:43 a.m.
Review for: Bag
My son loves these and this is the that he always picks for $1 you get a hood amount of fish. A great fun sweet treat for kids. Not everyday but a monthly treat, everything is fine in moderation, there is no other candy like this as far as texture and taste.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
May 5, 2016, 10:26 p.m.
Review for: 6-8 Bags
Now we are talking about classic that never went out of style. I been loving Swedish fish candies since I was a little girl they bring back great memories of running to the store wit and buying a bag full. So tasty chewy and soft you can never just have one.
Haley S.
Haley S.
Wyoming, OH
This is the perfect little treat without being too sweet. We buy these fairly often and my toddler is always up for doing something she doesn't want so she can get a little 'Fishy treat'. Loved by the whole family and sometimes even buy in bulk at Sams club.
Jeni S.
Jeni S.
Hamburg, NY
Swedish fish are loved by all in my household. I used these for potty training treats. Every time my girls went on the potty successfully they got a couple of Swedish Fish as a reward. It worked great, and they were potty trained in a couple of days! Woohoo!
Diane Z.
Diane Z.
Carlsbad, CA
This is one of my favorite candies! I love the flavor and texture of these. They are very affordable and come in a variety of packaging choices depending on your needs - I love the big bag so I have them at the ready to nibble on. Low calorie and delicious!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?