Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Macarena T.
Macarena T.
Covington, Ky

This are really good. Not extremely sweet but very flavorful. My husband loves them and I like them too. I will buy them for him once ever 3 months or so. I don't buy them more often because I think they are on the pricier side, so just when we want a little treat.
McKenna H.
McKenna H.

Love, love, love Swedish fish. My favorite candy to snack on at the movie theater. They are so delicious, soft and gummy. Whenever I crave something that is not chocolate these are usually my go to candy of choice. Would advise everyone to at least give them a try!
Jonni-Lynn L.
Jonni-Lynn L.
Newfoundland

I cannot find anything bad to say about these tasty little fish!! Not too sweet and not too hard to chew. I love all the flavors and usually have no problem finding someone to share with me so I won't eat the whole bag! Can buy a snack sized bag for a couple bucks.
Briana D.
Briana D.

Swedish fish are very yummy. If you like chewy candy, you will love these. They have an awesome flavor and you can buy them basically at any store. I eat them occasionally but are good every time. I would recommend this product if you are looking for a chewy candy.
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Rockville, MD

This has always been a childhood favorite of mine, and sometimes when I let friends try it out they don't necessarily like it but I love it all the same! It's nostalgic and it tastes great (sweet tooth here!) and I've been purchasing them over and over for years.
Kahloah D.
Kahloah D.
Los Angeles, CA

Swedish fish are my movie junk. I usually crave them mostly when I'm at the theater. A lot of gummy candies hurt my teeth but these don't hurt them often if I eat too many they do though. I wouldn't buy them at the theater but somewhere else where they're cheaper.
Janice B.
Janice B.
Myrtle Beach, SC

Love these makes me feel like a kids all over again when i eat them. better flavers to eat and enjoy over all the others. its not all that pricey at most stores . great flavores in every bit and every cloro there is yes it is worthey to rebuy them as much as i can
Heidi P.
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN

Swedish fish have such a great berry flavor that I love. The only thing I don't like is that they're extra chewy, but the flavor is so good I'll still buy them anyway. The taste is really unique to Swedish Fish. I have seen them everywhere in all shapes and sizes.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
England, UK

I have no words to describe how I feel about this. They are a god gift the way the Simon top of my tongue and they melt away like there's nothing, it's an amazing feeling I only get to buy these on eBay because in England where I live about I do not have access :(
Natalie V.
Natalie V.
Brooklyn, NY

You can't go wrong with the classic texture and flavor of swedish fish. It seems that no other gummy candy on the market has the same texture and sweet flavor. It is great to eat as a snack every once in a while, but is too sweet to eat often and a lot of at once.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now