Swedish Fish uploaded by Sarah H.Swedish Fish uploaded by Cety T.Swedish Fish uploaded by Christine B.See all 58 photos
22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Is anyone else addicted to these? Bec...Totally 40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fis...No 3 Answers
  • Wouldnt it taste great to have the sw...OMG I would totally get that, ... 1 Answers
Photos (58)
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Who doesn't like Swedish Fish!? I've been eating these for quite a while. They are good alone, sometimes we'll take them on trips, etc. and they are also good in drinks such as a fish bowl. They keep for awhile and are a staple treat! Definitely worth trying!
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Now we are talking about classic that never went out of style. I been loving Swedish fish candies since I was a little girl they bring back great memories of running to the store wit and buying a bag full. So tasty chewy and soft you can never just have one.
Jeni S.
Jeni S.
Hamburg, NY
Swedish fish are loved by all in my household. I used these for potty training treats. Every time my girls went on the potty successfully they got a couple of Swedish Fish as a reward. It worked great, and they were potty trained in a couple of days! Woohoo!
Carolyn K.
Carolyn K.
Bristolville, OH
My son loves these and this is the that he always picks for $1 you get a hood amount of fish. A great fun sweet treat for kids. Not everyday but a monthly treat, everything is fine in moderation, there is no other candy like this as far as texture and taste.
Haley S.
Haley S.
Wyoming, OH
This is the perfect little treat without being too sweet. We buy these fairly often and my toddler is always up for doing something she doesn't want so she can get a little 'Fishy treat'. Loved by the whole family and sometimes even buy in bulk at Sams club.
Amy R.
Amy R.
Redford, Mi
I love these swedish fish. I had them all the time as a kid and still have them as often as i can as an adult. They are nice and chewy, great fruity flavor but not too much flavor. I can't eat just one! At always every store and gas station and always cheap
Amy C.
Amy C.
What a classic candy! I enjoy these at the movie theatre when I'm out to see a new movie. I even buy them in the store if we're planning on having a family movie night at home. They're so delicious. Bonus: I found Swedish Fish flavored gum at the store too!
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are a staple in my house since my son loves them so much. I usually have a ziplock bag with a few of them in my purse to give to him in the car when he gets cranky. Long lasting with a sweet flavor in a cute fish shape. Perfect to make the kids happy!
Windy S.
Windy S.
When I tell you that I am a major feen for Swedish Fish I am!!! I love this candy! It's like my favorite candy to eat. Never disappoints. It's not hard, it's not too soft, it's just right. If you've never tried Swedish Fish before what are you waiting for!!
Amaz V.
Amaz V.
Tampa, FL
This product is good when your craving it. It is chewy and very sweet. It has a good flavor. No bad after taste. It does not compare to other brands. This has it's own unique flavor and significance. I would definitely recommend this to fans of chewy candy.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?