Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Amy U.
Amy U.
Altoona, PA

Swedish Fish are cherry flavored goodness! They can be purchased at almost any store or gas station that sells food. Every bite is chewy and full of flavor. You can buy single packs or even the large bag to share with your friends! You can never have enough of these.
Kimberley L.
Kimberley L.
Bellevue, NE

Swedish Fish have a very good taste. They are affordable and really easy to eat... can't just stop at one hand full. I try not to buy too often because they are addictive to me. Wonderful for alternative if you want something different and they are repurchase worthy.
Patricia B.
Patricia B.
Richmond, VA

These candies always remind me of my childhood. There is no other candy quite like them. There is a coating on the outside of the gummy that is sweet and delicious. They don't get a full 5 stars because they always get stuck in my teeth which is a bit of a nuisance.
Audrey S.
Audrey S.

To me, my relationship with Swedish fish is simple. If I were held at gunpoint, tied up, and my only way of release was to eat an entire bag without vomiting, I would accept that fate of my death. Atleast I would die with whatever I ate last not tasting like rubber.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Temecula, CA

I thought I would like these bc they are made from the same company that makes sour patch kids. I WAS WRONG! They were very hard which made my me not like them. I don't want to fight to eat a snack. The flavor was ok. Kind of like your typical red gummy bear flavor.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Homewood

I love Swedish fish, you're one of my favorite gum and candy. They are super sweet and I love the texture. Sometimes they can be a little bit too chilly so that's why I'm not getting them five stars but other than that I absolutely love Swedish fish and would in the
Carmela H.
Carmela H.
Lawton, MI

For a soft and gummy candy these are very good. I love them, my kids love them, and even my husband likes them and he's not a fan of sweets. They don't stick to your teeth as much as other soft gummy candy does. I wouldn't change a thing about these little delights!
Briana D.
Briana D.

Swedish fish are very yummy. If you like chewy candy, you will love these. They have an awesome flavor and you can buy them basically at any store. I eat them occasionally but are good every time. I would recommend this product if you are looking for a chewy candy.
Heather F.
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD

I love this candy been eating these since I was a kid I bought this at Walmart really amazing price not bad pricing at all for a good bag of these I don't eat this all the time because of my retainer and really awesome to repurchase really recommend this to try out
Marina M.
Marina M.

My go to airplane goods! Every time i fly i need to have something to chew on because i experience my ears pop badly! I have to say these are so yummy and plus they're very cute! They do the trick especially in long flights! I travel a bunch so they re always on me!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now