Add a Photo
Photos (55)
I love the large bag of Swedish fish. They keep their softness and texture through out the bag. It is zip lock and very reasonably priced. They have a flavor distinct from all other gummy snacks and a unique texture from all other gummy snacks. They are one of a kind.
Tela R.
Tela R.
Frackville, Pa

I live Swedish fish so much. I love the flavor and the fact that they have just the correct level of chewyness. I can literally eat a whole bag although I do not recommend it and probably shouldn't do it myself but it wouldn't be hard for me since I love them so much.
Jordan K.
Jordan K.
Lamoni, IA

There's something about Swedish Fish. They really don't have a bunch of flavor, but somehow their mild chery-ness and great chew are kind of comforting and pleasant. And suddenly they become kind of addictive, especially while you're working on a project or something.
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
Glendale, CA

As a vegan it is very important for me to have a gummy candy without gelatin! These are soft and chewy and I can eat the entire bag without getting sick of it! You can pick this up almost anywhere; Target, Walgreens, etc. I always pick these up when I lay eyes on them
Amy U.
Amy U.
Altoona, PA

Swedish Fish are cherry flavored goodness! They can be purchased at almost any store or gas station that sells food. Every bite is chewy and full of flavor. You can buy single packs or even the large bag to share with your friends! You can never have enough of these.
Chelsea D.
Chelsea D.
Lewisburg , Tn

This is my all-time favorite gummy candy. I could eat Swedish fish all day long. I prefer the larger sized fish. They don't tend to stick to your teeth like other gummy candy or leave your mouth with a film. They are generally very well priced and I highly recommend.
Olivia C.
Olivia C.

This is one of those candies that I cannot believe so many people don't like! I am not a huge sticky candy fan but I just finished a whole bag by myself. These are so great! People always give me their bags of Swedish Fish if they ever have them! Totally worth a try!
Kimberley L.
Kimberley L.
Bellevue, NE

Swedish Fish have a very good taste. They are affordable and really easy to eat... can't just stop at one hand full. I try not to buy too often because they are addictive to me. Wonderful for alternative if you want something different and they are repurchase worthy.
Zoe G.
Zoe G.
Hempstead, NY

Swedish Fish are my favorite candy of all time hands down no question. They are delicious and I never get sick of the flavor. I love snacking on them while doing work or watching a movie. Satisfyingly chewy and not too sweet. You must try these if you haven't before.
Esther B.
Esther B.
Monson, ME

While I enjoy Swedish Fish, they're not really my go to gummy candy. I think it's the flavor...I've never been big on cherry-type flavors, and if I eat more than a couple of these I end up with a major stomach ache. ...but obviously that doesn't usually stop me. Haha
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?