The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,358 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I really like the flavor but i don’t like how they stick to my teeth! It’s no too often that I get the fish but they are reasonably priced and I would recommend giving them a try if you haven’t!
My grandma has always had a little jar full of these out for us when we visit. They’ve always reminded me of the great memories we’ve shared. They’re also addicting! So delicious and easy to put down pounds of this stuff.
Swedish fish are one of my go to candies. First of all, you can find them anywhere, and their flavor is great. One downside is that for how many you get in a package, it seems expensive. Overall, I will buy these again.
My other family loves this candy because it is same taste from their childhood. It is my kids love it now because they give them. It is affordable! It is good for a family size, and worth it.
Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies. They are chewy yet not overwhelmingly sweet. I like the cherry flavor. While I do not eat much candy I find it hard to say no to Swedish Fish!
I absolutely love Swedish fish !!! They are my kryptonite! They're sweet without being too o well sweet. Very affordable at the store and perfect for keeping in a candy bowl around the house to snack on or in the office
Swedish fish are the perfect treat! Fun size and great flavor. I love the gumminess and texture of this treat. Very affordable and perfect any time of day! Best gummy like this out there!
My favorite candy. When they are stale they're pretty good, but when they are fresh they are amazing. They have a great texture, with a powdery crunch on the outside and a soft chewy center.
Personally I don’t like these as much because they can be chewy for me. It’s all on your opinion though, some people may really like them. Even though they are very affordable and shareable. They’re also really good!
My favorite candy since I was a kid. I prefer the little ones over the larger fish. They are slightly dryer and don’t stick to the teeth as much. I prefer the texture of the little ones.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos