The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,299 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
One of my favorite candies. Has the best flavor, very specific to Swedish fish. I don't eat these very often but i buy these if I am in a "gummy" mood! Very affordable always - just like any other candy!
Love Swedish Fish!! They are sweet and delicious! Better then your average fruit snack pack! The texture is different, but unique to Swedish Fish! They are one of my go to snacks for a long road trip! Yum!
Not a fan. The texture and flavor don't do it for me. I prefer clear gummies for their texture. You can find these most places and I don't really know how much they are since I don't really like them.
These are my weakness I love them they have a delicious sweet flavor I could eat them nonstop . They are well priced and the only brand I will eat. Love the packaging is so colorful. Purchase them all the time and highly recommend them
Delicious flavor and texture! It's the perfect amount of chewy that doesn't hurt your teeth. Since it's unhealthy I don't eat it too often but it is at a nice price point for when you want some candy.
Love this product because they taste so good. They are sweet but not too sweet and they have just the right amount of flavoring even though I'm never really sure what the flavor is it is delicious it just taste like heaven don't question it
Every time I go to five below and they have the big bag of Swedish fish I always grab it I brother and my parents love them as well a bag like this won't last a week in my house even my dog loves them! I love that's it's only 5$ at 5 below
One of my favorite candies. Brings back memories of fishing with my grandpa. I don't eat them too often, usually on road trips. Best thing about them they haven't changed the flavor since I was a kid.
I used to get these handed out to me at church and everyone in my house loved them. My mom took me to the store and bought me a lot when they were on sale and I can't remember a better childhood memory
I will never stop loving these--simple as that! I can't even put my finger on what's so great about them. Maybe it's just that they remind me of childhood or they're really that dang addicting!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos