22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #7 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
  • Do you think these are good6 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are such a classic! They are chewy sweet and vegetarian friendly. I'm very careful about eating sweets and only eat candy when my blood sugar is low and those are my go. I keep them in my purse to snack on a few when my blood sugar is to low. They are just so tasty! Also they are a great price!
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Philadelphia , PA
Both gummy and smooth, Swedish Fish are sure to give you a wonderful snack experience. Their uniquely scrumptious flavor will satiate any sort of sugar craving. They are also fat free! As a kid, I would always grab some of these after an unsuccessful fishing trip so I could always show my mom the most delicious fish we could have caught !
Gabriela M.
Gabriela M.
Doral, FL
The consistency of Swedish Fish is much more chewy than other gummy candies, but not as "gummy" in the traditional sense. It leans more towards the sticky side like fruit snacks rather than bounciness like Gummy Bears. I think that the unique texture of Swedish Fish allows for a memorable product.
Theresa B.
Theresa B.
Bellevue, WA
I love Swedish fish, it's one of my favorite childhood candies. The flavor is really specific and incomparable to anything else. You can get these for fairly cheep. The only thing I don't like about them is how they stick to your teeth. But that won't stop me from having one or two!
Adam C.
Adam C.
Harvard, IL
This is the greatest gummy candy on the market. As a standalone candy it is truly one of the greatest. The taste is phenomenal. As a runner I'm constantly looking for something to take with me on one runs that's easy to eat and give me a little extra fuel. Although most of the time candy is it recommended Swedish fish is a favorite.
Leonela D.
Leonela D.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
My favorite gummy candy! always so soft, I can never control myself when eating these. They are perfect as a movie snack, road snack, special treat and also as a gift! I stuff my husbands stocking during Christmas time, he loves it! You can never go wrong with an all red gummy bag!
Whitney L.
Whitney L.
Swedish fish are good. They aren't the best fruity candy and I haven't really bought them as often lately as I used to. The one downside to these compared to other products is the lack of flavor options. It's one flavor and that's it. I would like if they introduced some more colors.
Carla J.
Carla J.
Batavia , IL
These are good.  They taste good.  The only complaint I may have is the texture.  Sometimes it can be really chewy and get stuck in your teeth but other than that enjoy this candy and would re purchase from time to time.  I do recommend this candy to others
Michele G.
Michele G.
ashville, ohio
Sweet Tooth Expert
These little guys are so addictive. They are no too sweet. They are not sour. One bag offers you a lot of fish. Unlike traditional licorice you would be use to, they don't have the waxy taste. I could eat these every day because the sweetness is not overbearing. I highly recommend these.
Minnie W.
Minnie W.
I don't eat them often, but these give me a feeling of nostalgia when I eat them. I heard that there's a brand that makes something similar but without all the artificial food coloring and flavors, so that might be my next go to when I crave something in the form of chewy candy.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?