Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Tabitha G.
Tabitha G.
Wood Dale, IL

I have always loved swedish fish as long as i can remember. their my childhood favorite and till to this day.
Bryan G.
Bryan G.
Port Huron, MI

Swedish fish are an old school classic candy for me. Always have been a consistent product with great flavor.
Diesha B.
Diesha B.
Jamaica

I can eat Swedish fish all day they are delicious and the best part is fat free I snack on these all the time
Chelsey B.
Chelsey B.

This is one of our favorite road trip or airplane foods! If we are going on a trip, Swedish fish are a given!
Rebekah K.
Rebekah K.

Love! Perfectly chewy yet not so chewy that it hurts your teeth. It's the perfect balance. And it's fat free!
Christina N.
Christina N.

These little fishy candies are so good. A bit chewy though. I always worry that it will give me a cavity ^-^"
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Columbus, OH

Classic candy! I can never get enough of these things. They are nice and chewy. Not too sweet...which I love.
Kelly C.
Kelly C.

Amazing. And I love how there's no gelatin in it!! Tastes super good and I love the flavor of them. Perfect!
Anne G.
Anne G.

Swedish fish are one of my go-to fruity candies. They have a nice gummy texture that isn't too hard to chew.
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Fairborn, OH

One of my favorite gummy candies. So delicious! I use to be addicted to these. Mine and my hubby's favorite.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?