Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Carmen R.
Carmen R.

Favorite soft chewy candy. Not to sweet it's just perfect. Always loved them since I was a little girl.
Lisa N.
Lisa N.

A favorite in our home. Love the flavor. Love the texture. Love them even more when they are stale! lol
Ginger A.
Ginger A.

A family favorite. Everyone fights over them till they're gone. We have loved them since we were little
Shannyn B.
Shannyn B.
Middleport, NY

Enjoyable in small dosages, no flavor changes and also quite chewy. Nice snack for road trips or snack.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Hilliard, OH

Swedish Fish are my favorite gummie candy ever! Every time I go to Ikea I always pick up a couple bags.
Hillary H.
Hillary H.
Plainfield, IL

So good! Classic. Nice and sweet and not too terrible for you. I mean it's candy but fat free at least!
Camille M.
Camille M.
Harmony, FL

DELICIOUS! My favorite fruity-chewy snack. The flavor is way better Han any generic candies I've tried.
Amber Z.
Amber Z.
Oakdale, CA

I personally don't like the texture of them but my husband loves them they're his number one candy pick
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Tucson, AZ

Who needs multiple flavors?? Swedish fish are the flavor you never get sick of! Chewy fun deliciousness
Chouly B.
Chouly B.
Killeen, Tx

I don't know why but I feel like you either love this or hate this and I'm one of those who loves them!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now