Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Robin N.
Robin N.
Reading, PA
This is my favorite candy!!! My best friend gets me these for my birthday and holidays!
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Newport, TN
I have always loved this candy since I was a little kid. I will continue to buy these !
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Lexington , KY
I love Swedish Fish! I've always loved gummi candy but these are the cream of the crop.
Kailyn H.
Kailyn H.
Georgetown, TX
My favorite. definitely a go to before games, having a bad day, ANYTHING. I love these!
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Always a favorite. No surprises, always tastes great and it's easy for my kids to eat v
Keyaira T.
Keyaira T.
Pottstown, PA
Love these have the most amazing taste guilty pleasure for sure! Always my go to snack.
Farheen S.
Farheen S.
Norcross, GA
March 2, 2016, 1:14 a.m.
Review for: Bag
I thought these would taste yummy. Not my favorite gummy candy. The flavor is not good.
Willnette M.
Willnette M.
Miramar, FL
I get this @ 5 below of 5$ super worth the money! I'm such a candy person!! Best deal 😍
Nathan G.
Nathan G.
THE MOST AMAZING CANDY IN THE WORLD! I love them so much! They are delish. Nom nom nom.
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
I do not eat seafood but I can eat these little red soft chewy gummy fish all day long.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?