Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Gemma M.
Gemma M.

Gummy candy that's sweet and really good when looking for munchie food. Tastes okay and decently priced.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Ludlow, KY

So addicting and so good. I'm a candy addict so I'll eat almost anything, but these are flat out amazing
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Bloomfield, NJ

This gummie candy is perfection! when I'm not in the mood for chocolate this is the perfect sweet snack.
Kinnedy M.
Kinnedy M.
Vidor, TX

A very good gummy candy. The texture is a little more stuff than you would think but I like them anyway.
Jeanett A.
Jeanett A.

I love the Swedish Fish Candy . It is so soft and sweet with a unusual taste which I really really love.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Tarentum, PA

Swedish fish is delicious! My kids love them and so do I! Its the perfect gummy texture and yummy taste!
Leah J.
Leah J.
Renton, WA

There is not much to say except these are delicious little candies that bring me a lot of joy sometimes.
Christina  P.
Christina P.
Spring, TX

Very sweet and chewy. Unfortunately, you can taste how artificial this candy is. Not one of my favorites
Kaylee D.
Kaylee D.
North Attleboro, MA

These are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LeeAnne G.
LeeAnne G.

Love Swedish fish. they're so cute and so yummy! everyone needs a big bag of Swedish fish in their life.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now