Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Boise, Id

Swedish fish are great candies I love them. There's something about their flavor that makes them unique.
Brigid C.
Brigid C.
Maple Glen, PA

Probably the best candy ever! Swedish fish are so soft and chewy! They are also sweet but not too sweet!
Anna M.
Anna M.
Lenexa, KS

Not my favorite kind of gummy candy, but they are always tasty. Cute shape, fun color, bright packaging.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.

Buy the kids these to put in baskets for Easter and on a daily basis very soft and convenient for the kids
Brandi T.
Brandi T.
New Ringgold, PA

As a gummy candy enthusiast Swedish Fish are a loved classic. They always are a great texture and taste.
Jasmine O.
Jasmine O.
Columbus, OH

This is one of my favorite candies I can eat the whole bag in one sitting and I don't share these at all
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Bloomfield, NJ

This gummie candy is perfection! when I'm not in the mood for chocolate this is the perfect sweet snack.
Jolisia R.
Jolisia R.

Swedish fish is the bomb, they are my fiances favorite, they are nice and sweet and don't get old to fast
Kaylee D.
Kaylee D.
North Attleboro, MA

These are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Emily H.
Emily H.

Classic candy snack! You Can't Go Wrong With Swedish fish! Definitely one of my favorite gummy candies!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now