Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Presley D.
Presley D.
Madison, OH

My mom loves Swedish fish so I grew up eating these! I love them! They taste so good and it's a nice texture!
Shauniece B.
Shauniece B.

I am obsessed with Swedish fish. I could eat them for days. The are cheap and so tasty. Usual my go to candy.
Crissa B.
Crissa B.
Santaquin

Can't go wrong with Swedish Fish. Great taste and family friends treats! Bags are a good size for a road trip
Gabrielle W.
Gabrielle W.
Springville, UT

Swedish Fish are delicious. I think you would be hard pressed to find someone who doesn't enjoy Swedish fish.
Allison K.
Allison K.
Cayuga, IN

My husband loves these so much! I love the bigger size bag, it is very nice. He says they have a good flavor/
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.
Aitkin, MN

My absolute favorite. They are so addicting. I get large bags and take them to work. Nurses love Swedish fish
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Sunbury, NC

My favorite candy since I was a tike. Love the portable size for a great price. Will buy over and over again.
LaShelle F.
LaShelle F.
Charlotte, NC

Very sweet addictive candies. I cant eat just a few. The unique flavor keeps you eating another after another
Loren V.
Loren V.
Dorchester, MA

Love this. flavor, taste sweetness enjoy very much. my favorite and my kids favorite. i recommend all the way
Bryan G.
Bryan G.
Port Huron, MI

Swedish fish are an old school classic candy for me. Always have been a consistent product with great flavor.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?