Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Autumn  B.
Autumn B.
Holly Ridge, NC

My favorite candy! I can not go into a stop and go store without picking these for an on the road treat!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Ludlow, KY

So addicting and so good. I'm a candy addict so I'll eat almost anything, but these are flat out amazing
Kelly B.
Kelly B.

My go to snack when I want something sweet and chewy. This is a classic! Could eat these by the handful.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Overland Park, KS

Not my favorite kind of gummy candy, but they are always tasty. Cute shape, fun color, bright packaging.
Casey J.
Casey J.
Thorofare, NJ

I love these bags. I go through them so quickly, and it seems as though the Swedish fish never go stale.
Janie L.
Janie L.
Olympia, WA

My favorite candy, love the strawberry flavor :) it doesn't get in your teeth as much as other gummies.
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.

I am swedish and these are one of my favorite candies! They are so simple but also with a lot of flavor
Stasia J.
Stasia J.
Pembroke Pines, FL

My absolute favorite Candy no lie! Its perfect for any time, wherever whenever. Sweet and Chewy. Yummy!
Ginger A.
Ginger A.

A family favorite. Everyone fights over them till they're gone. We have loved them since we were little
Desirae C.
Desirae C.
Mcallen, TX

I love eating Swedish fish! They're soooo good! I love taking a bag with me whenever I go to the movies
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now