22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol3 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Tiana C.
Tiana C.
These remind me of my childhood! My mom used to buy a bunch of these and put them in a jar in the living room! I used to love taking a handful and just munching on them while watch tv lol. I love these little fishes lol!
Yinka L.
Yinka L.
Wheeling
Who doesn't love Swedish fish. It is so gooey and tasty. I love these like a fat kid loves cake. I usually but it at Walmart. The flavor is so yummy and you will end up finishing then. It is definitely repurchase worthy.
Allison K.
Allison K.
Toledo
Soft chewy and addictive! I feel like we always have these in the house and we are always buying more! They are easy to grab when you need a sweet treat and I love that the bag is resealable so I can save some for later!
Rowan R.
Rowan R.
As someone who definitely likes salty snacks more than sweet, when I find a sweet product I love I stick to it. This candy is a guilty pleasure of mine with a wonderful flavor. If you haven't tried them, definitely do so!
Kyla K.
Kyla K.
Pablo, MT
Sweet Tooth Expert
Best candy ever!!!! This is one of my favorites. They aren't expensive at all. The flavor is awesome. The texture is amazing. It's like a soft gummy not a hard one at all. I would definitely share my love of Swedish fish.
Jennie O.
Jennie O.
Perkins, OK
Yum!! One of my favorite gummies!! They are so soft and ooey-gooey-chewy! These gummies don't stick to my teeth like some other gummies. They are nice and smooth and have that expected Swedish fish flavor that never disappoints. Will certainly buy again!!
Bobbie A.
Bobbie A.
Mohnton, PA
I remember getting these for a penny with my mom. Loved these as a child! Red was always my favorite but purple isnt too bad either. I dont eat them much anymore, honestly i kind of hate when candy is stuck around my teeth
Cierra M.
Cierra M.
I love these so much t hey are my favorites candies. They're so soft and chewy and they taste so sweet. I can't get enough of them. You can buy these for a dollar at dollar tree and it's super affordable for what you get.
Marissa E.
Marissa E.
Westbrook, ME
These always were a favorite of mine as a kid. My favorite part being how soft and chewy they were! I feel like more often than not although the flavor is still just as yummy the fish themselves seem to be very tough.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
West Jordan, UT
Sweetish fish have been my favorite candy since I can remember, so sweet and chewy and you can just have these as a snack anywhere you go, perfect for road trips! Good price and you can buy these pretty much anywhere!!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?