Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Elia M.
Elia M.
So sweet! like pure sugar in a chewy red fish shape! a delicious cavity waiting to happen
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Love love love this product! I'm a candy junkie, so I adore trying new tastes and brands!
Amber H.
Amber H.
Warren, MI
My go to movie snack. I always buy these at the theater or when I'm having a movie night.
Courtney I.
Courtney I.
Southgate, MI
These are the best!!! I will eat them until the bag is almost empty. They are so yummy!!!
Megan A.
Megan A.
I love these. I could eat a whole bag on a day. We get them every time we watch a movie!
Paige P.
Paige P.
Westfield, IN
These are some of my favorite snack candies because it is easy to grab a handful and go.
Vymarys D.
Vymarys D.
Orlando, FL
I love their flavor and their color. It is hard to stop eating them once I open the bag.
Colin H.
Colin H.
Fairbanks , AK
One of the best candies out there. My wife and I love it. We pick it before most others.
Brandi S.
Brandi S.
These are such a yummy treat. This is what my boys love to bring with us to see movies!!
Christina G.
Christina G.
Union, NJ
Soo yummie I love them.. I have a major sweet tooth for them I can eat them all the time
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?