The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,358 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
These are a big hit at our parties and when we just need a snack. Taste the same as when I was younger. Sit down and start fishing yummy
These are always a top buy for me when I am craving something chewy and sweet! I love that they are not too hard or soft but have that perfect middle texture!
My roommate in college loved these so much. I never understood why, they just do not taste very good to me!
I would get these all the time walking home from school. Still an all time fave to this day. Walk down memory lane.
I have had these since I was younger. They are just the right amount of chewy and taste really good. You can eat so many of these if you do not realize it! I like the regular better than the other colored ones.
These are so addicting. I've tried off brand raspberry gummies and they don't even compare to these. Just don't eat too many or you'll end up with a stomach ache.
I've recently just discovered Swedish Fish. It's been about a year and I absolutely love it!
Swedish Fish always taste great and the zipper top makes it easy to store the bag in a cabinet or on a desk. Perfect for snacking
Swedish Fish are a favorite in my family. We like they are individually wrapped and can easily be taken with us for car rides and camping! What a treat!
I am usually not a huge fan of non-chocolate candy. These fish are tasty though. If I am craving something fruity, I would get a bag of these.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos