Add a Photo
Photos (54)
LeeAnne G.
LeeAnne G.

Love Swedish fish. they're so cute and so yummy! everyone needs a big bag of Swedish fish in their life.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.

My go to snack when I want something sweet and chewy. This is a classic! Could eat these by the handful.
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Greensboro, NC

Swedish fish have just the right amount of sweet to satisfy my sweet tooth! My child also loves them too
Christina  P.
Christina P.
Spring, TX

Very sweet and chewy. Unfortunately, you can taste how artificial this candy is. Not one of my favorites
Michele H.
Michele H.

Love Swedish fish. No other candy gummies will do. Comfort food. Even like Swedish fish flavored Rita's.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Lenexa, KS

Not my favorite kind of gummy candy, but they are always tasty. Cute shape, fun color, bright packaging.
Leah J.
Leah J.
Renton, WA

There is not much to say except these are delicious little candies that bring me a lot of joy sometimes.
Jolisia R.
Jolisia R.

Swedish fish is the bomb, they are my fiances favorite, they are nice and sweet and don't get old to fast
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Ludlow, KY

So addicting and so good. I'm a candy addict so I'll eat almost anything, but these are flat out amazing
Jeanett A.
Jeanett A.

I love the Swedish Fish Candy . It is so soft and sweet with a unusual taste which I really really love.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now