22 colors available

erica q.
erica q.
Aledo , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
Only the best fat free candy known to man. Sweet delicious Swedish fish have been a staple at our home. I can't buy this every week or I'll end up eating bags and bags of them. We are obsessed and we buy them all the time.
Bianca L.
Bianca L.
Yuckkkkk! I never understood how so many people in my middle school loved these so much. I have a distinct memory of a friend at school offering me one out of her lunchbox when we were kids. Everyone was trying them and loving them but I tried it and was so grossed out. 22 years old now and still hate them.
Serena C.
Serena C.
Swedish fish are sweet and chewy.
They are my favorite treat. I eat them every time I need a pick me up. They make me smile. This candy has been around for awhile and I think if you haven't tried them yet you should!
Maggie F.
Maggie F.
Bought these at Walgreens on an impulse a week ago just opened them today.  After eating a few I forgot how good these were.  I enjoyed each one I ate however it seems that the formula may have changed just a little bit causing them to be a little more chewy than they were before but still good.
Karen F.
Karen F.
north chelmsford, ma
Ohhhh! This brings back sooo many memories. I remember going to middle school, there was a candy store across the street and I would always use my lunch money to buy my.swedish fish. I stI'll keep a bag at my desk at work because my husband doesn't like me eating candy. What he doesn't know won't kill him!
Lindsay G.
Lindsay G.
Hazleton, PA
Swedish fish aren't my all time favorite candy, but who can deny grabbing some when there's a bag of the red fishies sitting in front of you? They're good for when you want something sweet and of the gummy consistency, which is actually a favorite of mine. They're such a classic staple in any candy lover's life.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
I'm not a big candy girl. Never really been besides maybe a lollipop but I have had these and they're pretty good. They have a good cherry flavor but it's not over done there easy to eat being small but not to tiny the only negative is they can leave pieces in your teeth so eating them in the run may not work out.
Erin C.
Erin C.
Hoboken, NJ
These are hands down my favorite candy when I'm craving something sweet as a treat. I love the texture, the unique flavor and that they're not too much of an indulgence nutrition wise. Some people hare the flavor, some love it. I think they're an acquired taste but they're my go-to when I want a treat.
Paula S.
Paula S.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I don't know how these never found their way into my chhildhood, but they didn't. The first time I tried these delicious little critters was at 23. Lemme say that I'm glad I found them with more self control than as a child because I would have probably never made it to adulthood sans diabetes if not. Love them! Great texture! Great flavor! Fun shape!
Katie M.
Katie M.
Panama City, FL
Swedish Fish are yummy! They are like a harder gummy type sour patch kid without the sour. Just sweet. They are affordable and you can buy a large bag to snack on. Perfect for movie time. I also always include a few when I go to a froyo place where you put on your own toppings! They have a great flavor! They stick to your back teeth but it's worth it!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?