BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
VICTOR L.
Jamaica, NY
This is hands down & bow down to Swedish fish god 100percent not enuff start to over rate this product by far my most favorite candy when you want that candy crave
Corey H.
One of my favorites! I love gummies, so these have a special place in my heart. They do get stuck in your teeth at times, but you forget all about it because of how addicting they are!
Sonya F.
My all time favorite candy! Loved them as a kid and still love them today! Nothing will ever be as good as Swedish Fish! The flavor isn't overpowering and they are just plain good!
Karen V.
Hammonton, NJ
I'm an OK fan of these I love the taste but I don't like how they get stuck in my teeth! They are my son's favorite he is in the Navy living across the country from me whenever I see these they remind me of him!
Melissa T.
I usually get this whenever I'm craving something sweet because I let the flavor take a while to dissolve it, hence not chewing on it haha. I'm not into a sour candy lover, usually pick this up for a go snack.
amy j.
Humble, TX
I have always loved these they are good on road trips for the kids and soft and chewy my kids love them and I got everybody at work addicted to them and that's all they eat at work!!
Holly M.
ACWORTH, GA
My 13 year old daughter loves Swedish Fish. They are sweet and chewy and a nice treat every once in a while. They are "healthier" alternative to some of the other sweets out there.
Alana M.
Los Angeles, CA
These things are addicting! I love swedish fish. They have a delicious flavor and are not overly sweet. They are not the softest candy, but they are still great.
Makayla C.
Salinas, CA
One of the best not chocolate candies I've ever tasted!! I actually hadn't even heard of them until about a year ago, once I tried them, I fell I love with them!
Lindsey M.
Silver Spring, MD
Swedish become so addicting that cherry/ strawberry taste is so good. You can't just have one and stop you have to eat more. One of my favorite candies when I'm not craving chocolate.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?