Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Keri A.
Keri A.

These are basically like sour patch kids, without the sour flavor. Very good for an afternoon at a game.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Boise, Id

Swedish fish are great candies I love them. There's something about their flavor that makes them unique.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.

This is my favorite candy I could eat a whole bag of this my by self. I am addicted to this flavor candy
Brigid C.
Brigid C.
Maple Glen, PA

Probably the best candy ever! Swedish fish are so soft and chewy! They are also sweet but not too sweet!
Michele H.
Michele H.

Love Swedish fish. No other candy gummies will do. Comfort food. Even like Swedish fish flavored Rita's.
Mandy W.
Mandy W.
Schaumburg, IL

Awesome chewy candy! Little fish! Hahah great flavor and awesome chewiness too. But stick to your teeth!
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Whitsett, NC

Swedish fish have just the right amount of sweet to satisfy my sweet tooth! My child also loves them too
Zaklina M.
Zaklina M.
Washington, MI

Love this candy, great for stocking stuffers on the holidays and for birthday gifts for the kids jjjjjjj
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Ludlow, KY

So addicting and so good. I'm a candy addict so I'll eat almost anything, but these are flat out amazing
Gemma M.
Gemma M.

Gummy candy that's sweet and really good when looking for munchie food. Tastes okay and decently priced.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now