Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Joan S.
Joan S.
Atlanta, GA

Swedish fish are delicious! They are very chewy and the fish shape makes me very fun to eat. Tastes great too!
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Etters, Pa

I remember the days when this was truly "penny candy." even though the price has gone up, they're still great.
Julie s.
Julie s.
Charleston, SC

Swedish fish are so yummy! Everyone in our house loves them! We always buy them at gas stations on road trips!
Lisa A.
Lisa A.
Colorado Spgs, CO

My family can't get enough of these. The bags are gone so fast it's crazy. Definitely a favorite for all of us
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Blackwood, NJ

One of my fav candy they are so good and have a really nice juicy fruity flavor to them really recommend these
Cierra P.
Cierra P.
Greencastle, IN

Classic favorite. Sometimes they get stuck in your teeth. Refreshing taste. I love to bring them to the movies
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Elmhurst, IL

These are my step dads favorite. They taste great and are affordable they can also be used as cute decorations
Dejiana R.
Dejiana R.
Lithia Spgs, GA

OMG this is favorite candy in the world!! i buy these by the pounds. There is no other candy like Swedish Fish
Aysia A.
Aysia A.
San Tan Vly, AZ

I love love love these fish! One of my favorite types of candy is gummy candy and this satisfies that craving!
Karla F.
Karla F.
Paragould, AR

My son loves Swedish fish. It is good tasting and very fresh too. They usually give you a lot in each bag too.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now