Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Pada T.
Pada T.
Fairview, MO
Infreakin love Swedish fish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nichelle T.
Nichelle T.
Baltimore , Md
I love these. Just can't eat to many of these to much sugar. Great taste and decent price
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Covington, GA
May 17, 2016, 10:20 p.m.
Review for: Bag
This is a classic for me. The flavor seems like a strawberry flavor. It is a great snack.
Dalia T.
Dalia T.
Rockaway Bch, NY
This One Dosent Has No Flavor it Taste Good And Reallyy Affordablee i Recommend Guyss !!!
Amber W.
Amber W.
Westerville, OH
I love the gummie swedish fish. I love the flavor. One of my favorites since I was a kid.
Ginger G.
Ginger G.
Brentwood, TN
These are so addictive. I love Swedish Fish and like that I can buy them almost anywhere.
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.
Port Reading, NJ
My favorite candy in the world. Perfect flavor and texture that I love having as a treat!
Melinda M.
Melinda M.
Pittston, PA
These Are My Absolute Favorite Besides Sour Patch Kids , I've Been Eating These For Years
Shanti P.
Shanti P.
La Grange, IL
I have a serious problem with these: I can't stop eating them! Super addictive and tasty.
Monique P.
Monique P.
Pharr, TX
One of my favorite candies!! Chewy and sweet. Not too hard or too soft, they're perfect!!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?