The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,285 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
These are a great fruity kind of snack that is easy to travel with without the worry if they are going to melt in your purse! I also enjoy that the fish shapes of the candy are so spot on! I always appreciate finding these in my fishbowl drinks. Highly recommend
These are my best friend's favorite and unlike them too! I eat them every once in a while. They do have a good flavor! I buy these at Walmart for the most part. Definitely repurchase worthy. I'm a big fan!
My all time favorite candy, I buy these whenever I can and I love the flavor so much. They are so affordable and your biggest problem with Swedish fish is that once you eat one you can't stop eating them.
Yum! The husband and son love these guys. There's no other gummy like a Swedish fish their texture, taste, and fun shape. The value is good and I buy when it's requested. Great for popcorn and movie nights
Sweedish fish are something I always have in my house. This bag is easy to eat and the family can all share. I love that they are always consistent and have an awesome taste. I would definitely recommend this
i believe that i live for candy, as crazy as this may sound, but i crave candy so much, and so many sweet teeth that i always buy the party size bag of candy so i can have a stash at all times, i love candy so much, plus that give me energy.
Who doesn't love Swedish fish? They taste exactly like how I remember as a kid. My mom gets these all that time for when I have my son over. They have them at Walmart and Kroger in the bagged candy aisle.
These suckers are SO addicting! Like you really cannot eat just one because they always draw you back in for more. The whole bag gets ate in one sitting and your teeth feel like there all gonna fall out from the sugar but they were worth it.
Quite possibly my favorite candy ever!!! I can go through an entire bag of these in one sitting. I love the taste and the texture! The only downside is that it sometimes gets stuck to your teeth but that's a minor issue.
I got a box as a present, but it was really hard for me to eat more than 3 or 4 at a time. They're not bad, but after I eat some I just can't eat them anymore, it feels like the taste changes or something.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos