Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Columbus, OH

Favorite gummy candy ever! I love the flavor and the chewiness of the gummies! Will always be my favorite.
Aspen H.
Aspen H.
Huson, MT

I love Swedish fish. Easy to snack on. Downfall to the candy they are addicting... I can eat the whole bag
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Charlotte, NC

Plain tasting but they are pretty good. I can eat a whole bag but sometimes I do not like the after taste.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Tuscaloosa, AL

One of my favorite candies. I cannot completely describe the flavor, but they are delicious gummy candies.
Deidra B.
Deidra B.
Norfolk, VA

Swedish fish are an oldie but still so good. My mom used to buy these all the time. They are so delicious.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Brooklyn, NY

Who doesn't love Swedish fish ? Best gummie candy ive had hands down no complates and flavor never changes
Marilis N.
Marilis N.

These little fishes are delicious! Only problem is that you can't just have a few, you eat the whole bag:/
Lindsey N.
Lindsey N.

Was craving gummies and Swedish Fish are my go to gummy. Just chewy enough but don't get stuck to my teeth
Luisa O.
Luisa O.

Although most people I know aren't fans of Swedish fish I enjoy snacking on them every once in a blue moon
Ayelen A.
Ayelen A.
West Jordan, Ut

One you start it's hard to stop! They're so yummy and chewy. They're easy to put in bags for on the go too
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now