Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Arlington, VA
Also addicted to this product . Fruity and flavorful. My go to candy and guilty pleasure
Madelyne G.
Madelyne G.
Roslindale , MA
Súper good juice and jummy. These are good if you want a sweet snack that will last long
Brandi T.
Brandi T.
Muskegon, MI
If you're feeling gummy, you're feeling Swedish fish. Always delicious and a joy to eat.
Kendee S.
Kendee S.
Mm! These Swedish fish are sooo good! My favorite! My favorite candy. They are so yummy!
Shelby H.
Shelby H.
Such a classic and fruity treat. So chewy and well, addictive. I love them and recommend
Sharonda P.
Sharonda P.
morganton , NC
Classic and still awesome! wonderful classic sweet taste. I would recommend this product.
Emily V.
Emily V.
Boise, ID
April 5, 2016, 12:25 a.m.
Review for: Go-Paks!
Ew I hate Swedish fish they to me taste nasty I've never liked them and sadly never will
Megan F.
Megan F.
Cedar Park, TX
April 5, 2016, 3:55 a.m.
Review for: Go-Paks!
I love Swedish fish and now that they have a go pack makes them easier to eat and enjoy!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Hicksville, NY
Such a yummy candy that I love to eat at the movies and everywhere else. One of the best
Shana F.
Shana F.
Waterford, MI
These are great when I have a candy craving, I like that I can just have a few at a time
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?