The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,285 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
These are some of my favorite snacks and we actually got a huge box as a wedding gift because people know we love them. We don't eat them very often because we try to stay away from candy but when we travel we like to grab a bag of these to munch on. We will continue to buy these.
Best candy ever! I use to eat these as a little girl and ever time I eat one I'm always reminded of my past. Only bad part is how sticky they are in your teeth. Be careful if you have restorative dental work
Swedish fish taste just like the red sour patch kids without the sugar part. I love this flavor because I love fruity things! I would say that it's one of the best candies out there! I totally recommend it!
I love Swedish fish. It tastes so fruity. I love packing snacks like these when I go on vacation because their packages are small so they fit in bags easily. This is a necessity when I travel so I recommend it.
Got these at the farmers market one time. Wasn't sure about buying them but I'm glad I did. We ended up going to the beach for a day trip the next day and had these for the kids. Easy to take along and carry
Who doesn't love sweetest fish they're such a child childhood classic. They are very sweet and gooey and have a different taste than any other candy out there. I feel this is still a popular candy even now!
I know many people are not fans of Swedish Fish but I have enjoyed them since childhood. They have a unique cherry taste, they are the perfect amount of chewy, and they are great when you want a sweet treat.
When these are fresh they are the best. They remind me of college and I'm fortunately I can do that or an entire bag in one sitting. Swedish fish are not too overpowering not too sweet and just right for me.
Swedish Fish are a family favorite! We can't go camping or out on the boat without this fat free treat. The right amount of chewy and no need to sort out the colors. These are our favorite summer treat. We also love them at the movie theater.
This Swedish fish is okay it's not that bad I mean for me it doesn't taste like anything. not my favorite candy but I mean I eat it. It's not expensive and very affordable. I mean i would definitely buy again.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos