22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol3 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Miriam M.
Miriam M.
I love Swedish Fish! It's one of my favorite candies. They are chewy but soft so they don't hurt your jaw as easily. The flavor is unique and never gets old. I would choose this over other varieties, and the big bag is perfect for your cravings!
Marissa H.
Marissa H.
Richfield
Love love love Swedish fish! Such a yummy snack at a good price for the deliciousness it offers. I treat myself to this yummy snack every few weeks. Nothing compares to these delicious fishes!! I will absolutely repurchase this again.
Cameron C.
Cameron C.
I love the product it is one of the best ones on the market I but it all the time. I just wish it was so expensive but I guess you have to pay a little more if you want the best one. I will always stick with this product and the company!
Kiah B.
Kiah B.
Syracuse, NY
If you don't grab a bag of these on a long road trip, are you even really road tripping? Swedish fish are somehow not sticky like gummibears which makes me love them even more. Don't buy them too often because...sugar, but do buy them.
Blair C.
Blair C.
Orlando, FL
When I first heard of Swedish Fish, my honest first thought was "why would I want to eat candy with the name fish in it? Gross!" BUT, I never knock it until I try it! These are cute little red fish and they are so good! They are sweet and gummy.
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Tazewell , TN
I love love love these. They're so soft be chewy and not too sweet like some other gummy candies can be. They almost don't make you feel bad about eating then because they're so good. If you haven't tried them, why are you waiting for?
Naomi R.
Naomi R.
Ankeny, IA
Must have movie theatre snack! My son absolutely loves these candies. They have a unique fruity flavor that is unlike most gummy candies. Not sour at all. They are price comparatively to similar candies. I will purchase over and over.
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Romulus, MI
By far my favorite candy (gummy candy that is) it has great flavor and a good value. I'm eating a bag right now as I'm writing this review and nothing can beat Swedish Fish! I purchase these every other week and I'm in love with them.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
N Tazewell, VA
I love Swedish Fish! I love the texture and the flavor. I usually eat them by theirselves but every once in a while, ill eat them with a Cadbury chocolate bar (has to be Cadbury) because the flavor combination is out of this world delicious!
Christine S.
Christine S.
Millsboro, DE
One of the best candies ever invented!!! Best movie snack candy ever! The price is always great! They are sweet but not too sweet and just a great snack to have. I have these regularly. If you haven't had these, you are missing out!!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?