BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Mabel S.
I love these little fishes. They are so addictive! I made my father a fishing theme cake and these gummy fishes where perfect for decorating the top of the cake.
Courtney N.
Swedish fish are extremly chewy but super sweet. My favorite treat for something sweet and salty is to eat swedish fish and goldfish together. If you have braces i don't recommend this because of how chewy they are.
Toya B.
Woodstock, GA
I like Swedish fish but only around halloween time. That is the only time i will eat it. Any other time of the year i will not go to the store to get Swedish fish
Nicole S.
Silverdale, WA
Swedish Fish have been my 2nd favorite type of candy for as long as I can remember, they would definitely be my 1st if only they had a little more flavor variety.
Cathryn M.
Portland, ME
Swedish fish is the best. I know I'm supposed to write more than that, but it sums my feelings up very nicely. When I want candy but don't crave chocolate, I go for Swedish fish. Because Swedish fish are the best.
Brandi S.
Atwater, CA
Swedish fish are awesome! I love this quick snack whenever I have a craving for something sweet. Also, they are gluten free which makes it all the better for me :)
Courtney J.
las vegas, NV
These were my favorite while pregnant! I'm definitely more of a chocolate person than a candy person but when I have a craving for candy this is what I reach for!
stacie r.
Oceanside, CA
Fat free, tasty, chewy and vegan/cruelty free. Its also made with sugar instead of artificial sweeteners.

All of that aside, they actually taste really good! This is definitely one of my go to candies for sure!
Tanya H.
New Providnce, PA
There are no words that can properly explain how much I love Swedish fish. The flavor, amazing. The texture, perfect. The color and shapes, inviting. Perfect!!!!
Karen R.
Swedish Fish are a classic. They have been around for years. I love them but they stick to my teeth. Oh who cares! I still have to eat them. They are my favorite.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?