Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Katie L.
Katie L.

These are so good. They remind me of my childhood which is really fun! Love the flavor and th bite sized fish.
Trisha B.
Trisha B.
Fort Worth, TX

THESE ARE THE BEST, VERY ADDICTING , GREAT TASTE BUT EXPENSIVE. I ONLY BUY THE RED ONES OTHER FLAVORS ARE BAD.
Poonam P.
Poonam P.
Jersey City, NJ

These candies taste great. They remind me of my childhood. They are the perfect chewy snack to grab on the go.
Sheslie L.
Sheslie L.
Boston, MA

My favorite candy in the whole wide world! I could eat tons and tons and still wouldn't get tired of eating it
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Wapakoneta, OH

My kids and I love these mouth watering little fish! If we want something to snack on this is our go to snack!
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Tucson , Az

Yummmmm I love these and I love that I can find again all if the sudden. I used to wait till Easter every year
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Blackwood, NJ

One of my fav candy they are so good and have a really nice juicy fruity flavor to them really recommend these
Rahiel M.
Rahiel M.
Garland, TX

Bland and have no flavor and a weird texture. I'd rather waste my calories on something juicier and flavorful.
Cierra P.
Cierra P.
Greencastle, IN

Classic favorite. Sometimes they get stuck in your teeth. Refreshing taste. I love to bring them to the movies
kayla h.
kayla h.
Weldon, CA

Super yummy and addicting. one of my all time favorites for sure. They have a great taste that isn't too sweet
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now