Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Andi T.
Andi T.
Valparaiso, IN

At my house Swedish fish for a reward for small and simple acts of kindness. The whole family loves them!
Sharon P.
Sharon P.

Addictive. Before you know it you have finish the bag ugh
We all know its bad for us but they are so good
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Phoenix, AZ

Swedish fish are my absolute favorite candy!! I love how they are chewy and sweet. My kids love them too.
Heather B.
Heather B.

I love the texture and flavor of these gummies. It's great that there is no high fructose corn syrup too!
Jolyn W.
Jolyn W.

Probably my favorite candy of all time. gummy, but not sticky so they don't stick to my teeth, LOVE them!
Zaklina M.
Zaklina M.
Washington, MI

Love this candy, great for stocking stuffers on the holidays and for birthday gifts for the kids jjjjjjj
Dani H.
Dani H.
Dunkirk, NY

I don't eat candy much but these are good, especially at the movie theatre when you really want to binge
Martha V.
Martha V.

I always purchase this bag for decorating cakes or to display in a candy jar, they are a flavorful gummy
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.

This is my favorite candy I could eat a whole bag of this my by self. I am addicted to this flavor candy
Lauren R.
Lauren R.

These are so good and addicting because of there goodness haha they are great my whole family loves them
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now