Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Katie L.
Katie L.

These are so good. They remind me of my childhood which is really fun! Love the flavor and th bite sized fish.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Brasher Falls, NY

I buy these once in a while because I like the taste. I however don't care for the way they stick to my teeth.
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Tucson , Az

Yummmmm I love these and I love that I can find again all if the sudden. I used to wait till Easter every year
Kim R.
Kim R.
Dover, NJ

With Swedish fish, you cannot go wrong with the original. Flavor is delicious on its own so no need for others
Rahiel M.
Rahiel M.
Garland, TX

Bland and have no flavor and a weird texture. I'd rather waste my calories on something juicier and flavorful.
Nica G.
Nica G.

One of my favorite candies. Its sweet and yummy and a very chewy candy! Favorite candy to have at the movies!!
Lavinia D.
Lavinia D.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Great classic candy. the flavor is great. my boyfriend and I love sharing a bag of these. love the consistency
Christina S.
Christina S.
Kansas City, MO

These are my favorite kind of fish...they bring me back to my childhood! I love how they are not overly sweet.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.

These are chewy and quite satisfying! I've enjoyed these since I was a child and now my kids are addicted too.
Jade S.
Jade S.
Cincinnati, OH

Swedish Fish are a chewy, gummy candy and are absolutely yummy! I could eat these all the time if I wanted to!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now