BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Tiffany c.
Virginia Bch, VA
My favorite all time candy from when I was kid. I am still so obsessed. They seem to be a lot gummier than what I remember when I was a kid but I am not complaining
Cassandra C.
I love basically any gummy candy, and I definitely like Swedish Fish. I find the taste has changed from when I was a kid (or maybe my tastes changed) but I still like them once in awhile.
Lindsay L.
Always delicious! Childhood favorite that never fails to satisfy. I don't treat myself to these often, but love them when I do. Always a cheap pick-me-up at work.
Karen M.
These may be possibly the best candy invented. I love it, I tend to not eat the whole bag but it's hard :) So if you haven't tried it I recommend you to go buy some you won't regret it.
Courtney B.
Tallahassee,Fl
I love to pick these up when I'm in the mood for something chewy without that super sugary taste. The flavor palate isn't necessarily exotic or anything, but they're my favorite, hands down.
Courtney J.
las vegas, NV
These were my favorite while pregnant! I'm definitely more of a chocolate person than a candy person but when I have a craving for candy this is what I reach for!
Brandi S.
Atwater, CA
Swedish fish are awesome! I love this quick snack whenever I have a craving for something sweet. Also, they are gluten free which makes it all the better for me :)
Sue T.
We purchased a bag of these the last time we went to IKEA. Good gummies but a bit on the pricey side. We still prefer Haribo brand gummy bears over this product.
stacie r.
Oceanside, CA
Fat free, tasty, chewy and vegan/cruelty free. Its also made with sugar instead of artificial sweeteners.

All of that aside, they actually taste really good! This is definitely one of my go to candies for sure!
Tanya H.
New Providnce, PA
There are no words that can properly explain how much I love Swedish fish. The flavor, amazing. The texture, perfect. The color and shapes, inviting. Perfect!!!!
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?