Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Sharonda P.
Sharonda P.
morganton , NC
Classic and still awesome! wonderful classic sweet taste. I would recommend this product.
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Favorite gummy candy! They taste amazing. I would eat these everyday all day if I could.
Madelyne G.
Madelyne G.
Roslindale , MA
Súper good juice and jummy. These are good if you want a sweet snack that will last long
Daniel Z.
Daniel Z.
Mcallen, TX
Swedish fish is a candy I'll never get tired of eating. I like how they're not too sweet
Jetta D.
Jetta D.
Wilson, NC
I just love Swedish fish , so chewy and good . I usually get the individual packed ones.
Alicia N.
Alicia N.
Fairfield, ME
What else is there to say besides I love Swedish fish!!! The red ones are my favorite!!!
Abby H.
Abby H.
Joplin, MO
Swedish fish bring back memories of growing up. There's a nice middle of gummy and chewy
Paige P.
Paige P.
Westfield, IN
These are some of my favorite snack candies because it is easy to grab a handful and go.
Kelly V.
Kelly V.
Woodstown, NJ
So good. Great taste, good texture, only problem I have is it always sticks in my teeth!
Gabrielle K.
Gabrielle K.
Chelsea, MA
I always have these in my house because I have an insane sweet tooth, these are so good.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?