Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Nichole O.
Nichole O.
Hedgesville, wv

I love Swedish fish. They are so sogt and have the best flavor. These are my go to snack when traveling.
Mandy W.
Mandy W.
Schaumburg, IL

Awesome chewy candy! Little fish! Hahah great flavor and awesome chewiness too. But stick to your teeth!
Lauren R.
Lauren R.

These are so good and addicting because of there goodness haha they are great my whole family loves them
Chyna R.
Chyna R.

Mmmmm so chewy and delicious a child hood favorite of mine i usually pick these up at my local Walgreens
Casey J.
Casey J.
Thorofare, NJ

I love these bags. I go through them so quickly, and it seems as though the Swedish fish never go stale.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Tarentum, PA

Swedish fish is delicious! My kids love them and so do I! Its the perfect gummy texture and yummy taste!
Sashari  M.
Sashari M.
Jamaica, NY

My goodness ! These will never get old !! The kids love it and it's not too sweet !!!! All time favorite
Jolisia R.
Jolisia R.

Swedish fish is the bomb, they are my fiances favorite, they are nice and sweet and don't get old to fast
Autumn  B.
Autumn B.
Holly Ridge, NC

My favorite candy! I can not go into a stop and go store without picking these for an on the road treat!
Ashley A.
Ashley A.

Buy the kids these to put in baskets for Easter and on a daily basis very soft and convenient for the kids
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now