Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Trenton, NJ

Mom bought me a bag of this to take to college with me they barely lasted two weeks! I might be addicted!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Knoxville, TN

I love Swedish Fish! they are soft and chewy but not overly sticky. they don't have a super string flavor
Mary C.
Mary C.

This bag will no lie be gone in less than 2 days. Majorly addicted to these. So is my fiance and our son.
Star K.
Star K.
Chattanooga, TN

My favorite chewy candy.. Best part is I'm in the house to eat some so I get to keep the whole bag myself
Tara S.
Tara S.
Southgate, MI

The original Swedish fish are a timeless classic that we enjoy often in this house! My toddler loves them
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
Hollywood, FL

YUM YUM YUM! This is by far one of my favorite go to movie treats. Trust me I love swedish fish yummmy!!!
Wendee E.
Wendee E.
Orlando, FL

My vice. Great flavor, only downfall is that it sticks to your teeth, but that's a risk with gummy candy.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Red Lion, PA

My fav! The big bags guarantees I always have some on hand, plus its the most economical way to buy them.
Kristen E.
Kristen E.
Kansas City, MO

One of my favorites since I was little. Love when the fish are in the bigger size ! They are much softer.
mahogany B.
mahogany B.
Virginia Beach, Virginia

I love Swedish fish. I have many favorite candies and these are my favorite Canodes. they taste amazing .
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now