Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Darcie M.
Darcie M.
Marion, KS

Oh my goodness I so wanna try these!!!!! I hear they are very good and the package makes it easy to eat:)
June H.
June H.
Franklin, PA

Love them. The whole family loves them. My problem with them is once I start eating them, I can not stop!
jacqueline d.
jacqueline d.

Hard to come by but another delicious candy they are so good will always sneak these in when in find them
Cindy J.
Cindy J.

Yummy candy. Tastes great. Very addicting. Be careful not to eat too many or you may have stomach issues.
Chloe F.
Chloe F.

I have always loved Swedish Fish and I plan on continuing to buy them. They are one of my favorite candy.
Deondra R.
Deondra R.
W Milwaukee, WI

Perfect chewy candy!!!!! My favorite!!!!!! Great flavor and easy to chew!!!!!! Def recommend !!!!!!!!:)))
Sharon P.
Sharon P.

Addictive. Before you know it you have finish the bag ugh
We all know its bad for us but they are so good
Desiray C.
Desiray C.
Newark, NJ

Sweedish fish has to be my favorite gummy candy they are sweet, they might give a cavity but its worth it
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
Dubuque , Ia

Swedish fish are my favorite treat. I love this large convenient bag, it reveals and the fish stay fresh!
Linda S.
Linda S.
Laporte, IN

This is an all time favorite between my whole family. We fight over them. We all prefer bags of just red.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now