Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Christina G.
Christina G.
Union, NJ
Soo yummie I love them.. I have a major sweet tooth for them I can eat them all the time
kate h.
kate h.
I've noticed lately that these are getting harder and harder. I miss the soft chewy ones
Abby H.
Abby H.
Joplin, MO
Swedish fish bring back memories of growing up. There's a nice middle of gummy and chewy
Brandi T.
Brandi T.
Muskegon, MI
If you're feeling gummy, you're feeling Swedish fish. Always delicious and a joy to eat.
Francie P.
Francie P.
Albuquerque, NM
I love this snack. Red jellied fish. Sweet and chewy. Another great snack at the movies.
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Arlington, VA
Also addicted to this product . Fruity and flavorful. My go to candy and guilty pleasure
Tracy H.
Tracy H.
These are a good chewy candy, no complaints! Fun for little kids and people of all ages!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Philadelphia, PA
Ive loved Swedish fish since a child. It's my favorite candy and ritas water ice flavor.
Brandi S.
Brandi S.
These are such a yummy treat. This is what my boys love to bring with us to see movies!!
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Hudson, FL
I love these snacks. Great for eating while playing games and spending time with family.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?