Add a Photo
Photos (55)
monique l.
monique l.
Berlin, NH

These candys are the best. I absolutely love them! Definitely a great sale! Well packaged and a good snack!
Christina C.
Christina C.
Union, NJ

I always liked these as a kid, I always use to get them every morning, there flavor is good, and the value.
Ariana L.
Ariana L.
Cardiff, CA

Personally I am not the biggest Swedish fish fan! But I recently just re tried these and they were alright!
Karyn R.
Karyn R.
Plainfield, IL

Love Swedish Fish! Packed with flavor, soft and fresh!! They are a delicious and a great price at Walmart!
Reina M.
Reina M.

This is such a yummy candy..many people underestimate this but this is prob one of my fav candys right now
Christine N.
Christine N.
South Jordan, UT

I love swedish fish! I find them very amusing! These gummies are not too overly sweet and fun to mibble on
Holly H.
Holly H.
Dayton, OH

My boys love this candy. I also love this old school candy..glad it can still be found and is still cheap.
Kristen K.
Kristen K.
Monrovia, CA

People at work keep these in their candy baskets on their desks and I love sneaking them. They're so good!
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Sunnyvale, CA

I love love love Swedish fish. there's not much to say. it's amazing, one of my favorite favorite candies.
Candace B.
Candace B.

One of my favorite chewy candies. Good flavor and fun fish shape. They even have little scales on them lol
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now