Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Poonam P.
Poonam P.
Jersey City, NJ

These candies taste great. They remind me of my childhood. They are the perfect chewy snack to grab on the go.
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Blackwood, NJ

One of my fav candy they are so good and have a really nice juicy fruity flavor to them really recommend these
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Wapakoneta, OH

My kids and I love these mouth watering little fish! If we want something to snack on this is our go to snack!
Kati P.
Kati P.
Gilbert, AZ

Never disappoints. You have to get the bag of all red because it is far superior to the assorted flavors. Duh.
Leandra P.
Leandra P.
Comstock Park, MI

Swedish fish are good. They have a different consistency of gummi bears. They are more firm that a gummi bear.
Amy B.
Amy B.
Parkers lake, KY

I love this type of candy. It is sweet but not too sweet. You can get these at Kroger for a reasonable price.
Faith B.
Faith B.

These are gross to me. My husband loves them but I can't even finish one. They also get stuck in my teeth. :/
Donnette H.
Donnette H.
West Plains, Missouri

My 3 year old son loves these fish! They are kind of hard to chew, but overall a decent product for families!
Cassie E.
Cassie E.
Bronx, NY

Swedishfish are great! They are nice and chewy and a good thing to snack on when you want a little something.
Salsabeel A.
Salsabeel A.
Melvindale, MI

I love Sweedish fish!!! It's actually one of my favorite candies. My mom has to literally hide it from me😅😅😂😂
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?