22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol4 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Mark C.
Mark C.
Chicago
Classic candy, what exactly does it taste like? If smiles had a flavor this wouldn’t be it. Disregard that it’s super chewy and gets stuck in your teeth, you’ll enjoy the flavor for hours
Erin M.
Erin M.
Toledo, OH
I do not get the craze and hype over Swedish Fish. I think they have not much flavor and are absolutely way too chewy. I think it taste like straight rubber that it's not enjoyable to eat. Would not buy or recommend these to anyone
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
I love how Swedish fish taste. I also love how they are super cheap and available at basically any store. I got mine at a local gas station and they have such good flavor! I would tell anyone and everyone to try these!
Julianne T.
Julianne T.
Everett, WA
I don't necessarily love the flavor or the texture, especially since they're sticky when you chew them and get stuck in my teeth, but they're pretty good. They're definitely not gross or anything, I just prefer other candy.
Star H.
Star H.
Watauga
Swedish fish is so great It's not too sweet, and I love chewy candy! I love any type of candy honestly CANDY IS MY LIFE!! I would love to eat Swedish fish for breakfast, lunch, and Dinner if I could, also sour patch!
Christina J.
Christina J.
Morgantown, KY
Personally this is the best candy out there!!!! Only $1 a bag and fat free!! I'm a big texture person and these are great. I will continue to buy any anyone who hasn't tried them has to!
Lily C.
Lily C.
Glendale, AZ
My grandpa would always buy me Swedish fish. When we moved away, he would mail me boxes of it. He recently passed away and every time I see these I am reminded of all the good memories.
Tatiana S.
Tatiana S.
Des Plaines, IL
Nice service for everyone. All my family love this products . Good quality and great price . Healthy products for everyone and so nice . I am using this every week. I will buy it again and will recommend to friends.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Mobile, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love Swedish fish. They are great for snacking and the fish shape is super cute. Lol. I buy mine at Walmart but they are generally easy to find at most major stores and convenience stores. I will definitely buy again!
Dianna G.
Dianna G.
Howell, NJ
Swedish fish will never get old. The sweet cherry flavor keeps you wanting more. The bag size is great because it comes with more than usual so you can keep snacking. It's completely worth getting these candies stuck in your teeth!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?