22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,503 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Im sorry but i do not like these. As a kid i thought i was being punished when i got these trick or treating. I don't like how they stick in your teeth or the flavor.
Sweet and simple treats. Every time I see Swedish fish I think about "What a Girl Wants" where the mom says " I love you more than all the swedish fish in the world"
One of my favorite candies! The texture and taste of these are to die for. I love the sweet and pretty unique taste these have! The gummy and soft texture is amazing!
Swedish fish is definitely one of my favorite candies. They are so sweet and you can't have just one! Even though they only come in one flavor, I couldn't imagine another flavor its so good
Definitely my go-to gummy candy. There's nothing like ripping the heads off of tiny yummy fish. Also, they bring back so many good childhood memories. Love love love
The red Swedish Fish are probably my favorite flavor of candy ever. I used to get those bags of the rainbow colors, and I only really wanted the red ones. I love to see if I can make it to the end without biting them. :)
I love swedish fish, they are so good and chewy. The only thing that bugs me about this candy is that sometimes when I go and take them out of the bag they can me a little hard, and it makes it hard to chew sometimes.
My mom and I ate this all of the time when I was a kid. Now my fiancé and I eat them and we love them. They are so good and they are usually always fresh. I pick up a bag about every month and I can't get enough of them.
These are my absolute favorite candy! I always dish out the extra dollar or two for the whole bag because I can eat the whole thing! A bit waxy if you're not used to it but amazing to me!
I think swedish fish have a particularly distinctive taste among gummy candies. They do stick to the teeth though. But they're pretty yummy. An occasional indulgence.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos