The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,280 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Classic, chewy candy. One aspect I love about these is how they're chewy in your mouth, but they're not impossible to eat. They maintain a soft consistency while still being gummy. They're very sweet and so cute!
I like Swedish fish a lot! They are a gummy candy, but they're different from other gummies that are available. I think they're available at most stores, and they're a reasonable price. I would repurchase them.
My husband buys them for our children. I eat them once in a while, they have good flavor but for me they are too chewy and they can get stuck on your teeth. They are affordable and you can find them at any store.
What can I say? I'm a sucker for these guys! Everything from flavor to texture, they're my sugary guilty pleasure. I tend to be satisfied with just a few, so they last me a while, but for someone who's not big on candy, I find myself picking these up more than I'd care to admit. Chewy, cherry-y, and oh so tasty!
Swedish fish have definitely always been a favorite of mine. I love the harder outside and the soft inside. It's chewy enough to get the gummy texture but not too much so your mouth hurts after. The flavor is subtle.
First tried these when my co-workers brought in the 5lb bag to share. Immediately addicted, although I am more prone to liking the smaller fishes than the big ones. These always remind me of work but sooooo yummy.
I'm addicted to these little fish! They are a classic and have a cherry-ish flavor. And I'm obsessed! This is my go to candy for anything, and the only complaint i would have is they tend to get stuck in braces
These are one of my favorite candies. They are highly addictive and I can eat a whole bag just by myself. I highly recommend this to anyone with a sweet tooth. They have excellent flavor and just enough chewiness.
Not sure what it is about Swedish Fish that I've always loved. They're chewy, but not gummy. And they have a unique flavor that I prefer to most gummy candies. They're not overly sweet but still a good sugar fix.
Swedish Fish are a timeless classic candy! They are just as good now at 27 as they were when I was 5. The only problem is once you open the bag it's really hard to close it again! Love this red fish gummy candy.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos