Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.

I stopped eating candy but when I did I would always go to five below and score the big bag for 5 dollars
Esther M.
Esther M.
Canoga Park , Ca

Love them, they are not sweat. Very chewy tho, but thats what i like about. I always have some it my car.
Casey B.
Casey B.
Salem, OR

Just turned on to these last Halloween. Great flavor and unique gummy texture . Definitely a new favorite
Tracy W.
Tracy W.
Sacramento, CA

I love Swedish fish! They are a great cherry flavor and are extra chewy! I love how fresh the product is!
Crissy S.
Crissy S.
Corvallis, OR

These best candy ever! So soft and chewy and not too sugary sweet. Always good when having a sweet tooth.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Pawtucket, RI

These are a classic. Also, if you are a vegetarian, this is one of the few chewy candies without gelatin.
Christie L.
Christie L.

Daughters favorite candy, too chewy and gummy for me. Sticks to my teeth too bad but they do taste great!
Gina B.
Gina B.
Palm Bay, FL

I like the little bags but I find that i always have to buy more to satisfy the craving for more fishies.
Shayla T.
Shayla T.
Little Rock, AR

This is one of my favorite candies. It doesn't taste too fake in fruit flavor, and the texture is great.
Chaunnique T.
Chaunnique T.
Philadelphia, PA

The only candy treat that makes me feel like a kid again, I will always buy these. A dentist's dream lol
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now