Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Oil City, PA

Very yummy candy. So soft and chewy, and such a good fruit taste. They do get stuck to your teeth though.
Casey B.
Casey B.
Salem, OR

Just turned on to these last Halloween. Great flavor and unique gummy texture . Definitely a new favorite
Jolyn W.
Jolyn W.

Probably my favorite candy of all time. gummy, but not sticky so they don't stick to my teeth, LOVE them!
Gina B.
Gina B.
Palm Bay, FL

I like the little bags but I find that i always have to buy more to satisfy the craving for more fishies.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Pawtucket, RI

These are a classic. Also, if you are a vegetarian, this is one of the few chewy candies without gelatin.
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.

I stopped eating candy but when I did I would always go to five below and score the big bag for 5 dollars
Crissy S.
Crissy S.
Corvallis, OR

These best candy ever! So soft and chewy and not too sugary sweet. Always good when having a sweet tooth.
Tyler H.
Tyler H.
Aurora, IL

I can finish a whole bag in a day and still want more. the best candy standalone or mixed in with popcorn
Kristen E.
Kristen E.
Kansas City, MO

One of my favorites since I was little. Love when the fish are in the bigger size ! They are much softer.
Tara S.
Tara S.
Southgate, MI

The original Swedish fish are a timeless classic that we enjoy often in this house! My toddler loves them
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now