Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Jean H.
Jean H.
Dallas, TX

One of my faves - it's delicious and fat free. I love this candy to munch on when I'm craving something sweet.
Lisa A.
Lisa A.
Colorado Spgs, CO

My family can't get enough of these. The bags are gone so fast it's crazy. Definitely a favorite for all of us
Katie L.
Katie L.

These are so good. They remind me of my childhood which is really fun! Love the flavor and th bite sized fish.
Dejiana R.
Dejiana R.
Lithia Spgs, GA

OMG this is favorite candy in the world!! i buy these by the pounds. There is no other candy like Swedish Fish
Sheslie L.
Sheslie L.
Boston, MA

My favorite candy in the whole wide world! I could eat tons and tons and still wouldn't get tired of eating it
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.

These are chewy and quite satisfying! I've enjoyed these since I was a child and now my kids are addicted too.
Karla F.
Karla F.
Paragould, AR

My son loves Swedish fish. It is good tasting and very fresh too. They usually give you a lot in each bag too.
Lavinia D.
Lavinia D.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Great classic candy. the flavor is great. my boyfriend and I love sharing a bag of these. love the consistency
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Elmhurst, IL

These are my step dads favorite. They taste great and are affordable they can also be used as cute decorations
Jade S.
Jade S.
Cincinnati, OH

Swedish Fish are a chewy, gummy candy and are absolutely yummy! I could eat these all the time if I wanted to!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?