22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol3 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Chanel D.
Chanel D.
Been a fav of mine since I was a little girl! A simple sweet treat for watching a movie or just when you want a snack. I feel like this is especially a great candy for the summer time, I don't know why it just reminds me of summer!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Mooresville, IN
I love Swedish Fish as my go to for gummy candy but they must be bought fresh! If you purchase a stale package they are way more chewy than gummy. They have an awesome flavor and definitely go into my picks for movie night at home.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Farmington , NY
Swedish fish are an all time favorite of mine. They are better than your average gummies, and come in bulk! If you're a candy enthusiast I'm sure you already love em! If I weren't trying to watch my figure, I would buy some today!!
KRISTY R.
KRISTY R.
Camarillo, CA
Who in the world doesn't like Swedish Fish??? So soft and chewy and tasty. What more can you ask for? If you don't like them, I can't associate with you. Sorry, not sorry.
Narumi T.
Narumi T.
Just too good. Hands down the best candy in this country. I buy 2 big bags, and all of them are gone in a week. I'm sure the sugar is not that good for your health, but the joy you get is not something you can get from healthy food!
Gabriella S.
Gabriella S.
Swedish fish are amazing! If you don't like them, than you're missing out. Depending on the type of bag you get, it can be a little pricey. I got my first bag at Stewart's Shop. I wouldn't purchase these every month. But maybe a small bag.
Melody R.
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Nothing beats a fresh bag of red Swedish Fish. I like that they're not insanely tough to chew, more like the consistency of a gum drop than a gummy bear. The flavor is mellow and sweet without being cloying and the surface is smooth.
Libby W.
Libby W.
Swedish Fish are amazing. They're just the perfect blend of gummy and flavor. The packaging is fun and eye catching. However, I would recommend have more diverse flavors, even if they are tasty. The flavors are all kind of the same.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Johnston, RI
One of my all time favorite candies. Not sure what more I can say about them other than I love them. I usually buy them in the bulk bags at BJs. I have some glass jars on my counter that I usually keep stocked with my favorite fish.
Kait T.
Kait T.
I love having Swedish fish for my sugary snack. They're my favorite gummies to chew on and fish are my favorite. They taste great but the only thing people might have problems with is that it sticks to your teeth every now and then.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?