The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,410 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Childhood classic! So simple yet so good! A lot of people refrain from it because it's "fish" but trust me it's anything but! The taste is so unique and yummy! I get Swedish fish flavor for anything I can find.
Love Swedish fish. Sweet and chewy! Easy to carry in your bag and the flavor is great. I find these to be more expensive than other candy so I don't buy them often. They aren't my first choice but they are good.
I love Swedish fish! They satisfy my need for a chewy snack and are delicious. My kids even know it's my favorite candy and will pick it out for me when we buy candy for movie nights.
I love sweedish fish. The reason i gave this 4 stars is because i wish they kept a little better. Once they're opened they get hard fairly quickly. But still a staple candy in my book.
This is literally one of my favorite gummy snacks, I could probably eat the whole bag it one sitting. SOOOO good and full of flavor you can buy them at any of your mass retailers like Walmart, cvs, Walgreens, heb
Swedish fish are not only delicious but have been one of my favorite candies since I was Little. They just have the best flavor and aren't too chewy that they get stuck in your teeth
Love it! Bought this bag and finish a good portion of it before I could eat anymore of them, it took maybe a month before I could eat another Swedish fish but now I'm obsessed again so, there was no damage done.
I love swedish fish so much. However if you don't like sweet candy then you're not in luck. Swedish fish are so addicting and they also don't get stuck in your teeth as much as other gummy type candies do
I don't understand how there's people out there who DONT like Swedish Fish!!!! It's so chewy and yummy, it tastes just like twizzlers but 10x better! i rarely eat this because it's hard to find for me, but whenever i do find it, i eat so many!
This is my all time favorite candy. I still haven't found another candy that is the same flavor. It's a very unique flavor. Also, they're very soft and easy to chew. They can get stuck in your molars though.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos