BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Jennifer L.
York, PA
What can I say about swedish fish? I love this candy and always have. Don't love it getting stuck in my teeth, but that is a price I have to pay for delicious candy.
Ashley P.
Lubbock, TX
I've found this to be one of the most polarizing candies. People either love them or hate them. Lucky for me, I think their sweet fruit taste and hard yet gummy texture completely satisfying.
Kayla M.
Romeo, MI
Absolutely love them? So chewy and so sweet! What's not to love? They are also really filling, sometimes I have a hard time finishing the bag sometimes...sometimes :)
Heather M.
Robertsville, MO
I do love the flavor of Swedish Fish but they are just too sweet. Growing up, this was a go to candy. Over the years it's just turned into a sweet hassle to eat them anymore. I think kids enjoy these way more than adults.
Michaila C.
Keene, NH
The jumbo bag of swedish fish is very handy when it comes to parties or just small get togethers with some friends. This bag makes snacking easy and oh so delicious!
Dalia M.
Bayside, NY
I love bringing these in my purse to the movies. They're really light(fat free) and super chewy unlike some hard gummies. They also have a unique flavor, cherry I think?
Jenna S.
Clarkston, MI
I have been really feeling swedish fish right now.. I really love the texture and how it's not hard to chew with your teeth I also really love the assorted colors too
Alicia W.
Brooklyn, NY
So delicious, I can't go to ikea without stocking up on Swedish fish. These just bring back childhood memories of Halloween and just times with friends eating candy!
Rebecca C.
Los Angeles, CA
I've loved these ever since I was young because they are so fun and taste really good. The one thing I don't like is that the bag is only half full when you buy it.
Stephanie E.
Chillicothe, OH
Swedish Fish are my all time favorite candies. The biggest problem I come across when shopping for them is that I always end up with a bag of hard fish. These were so fresh that every single one of them was nice and soft.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?