Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Madeline R.
Madeline R.
Orlando, FL
One of my favorite candies...tastes a little fruity, and always tastes fresh from the bag!
Deja G.
Deja G.
Beaverton, OR
This vegan treat has always been one of my favorites when I want something sweet and gummy
Nikki O.
Nikki O.
Clayton, NJ
Easily one of my favorite candies, maybe even my #1. I can eat a whole bag in one sitting.
Ella m.
Ella m.
Evansville, IN
This is my favorite candy, and I also don't like actual gummies but I love these so much!!
Angella B.
Angella B.
Jan. 20, 2016, 8 p.m.
Review for: Bag
Swedish fish are so yummy! It's very addicting and hard to stop eating them after just 1!!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Warren, OH
Love these fish esp at the movie theaters they are so addicting you end up eating them all
m r.
m r.
These are my dads favorite candy and gave a sweet jelly bean like texture. would recommend
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
These are a favorite treat because they are not overpowering sweet but are still delicious
Bryanna F.
Bryanna F.
Norfolk, NE
They're sweet and yummy. Don't eat too many or your stomach will hurt. Cheapest at Walmart
Tessarae T.
Tessarae T.
I like Swedish fish and they are really good but they aren't something I eat all the time.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?