Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
San Diego, CA

I try not to buy these often as I could probably eat the whole bag in one sitting. So yummy and addicting!
Brenda J.
Brenda J.
Fultondale, AL

I love these they taste amazing to me whom ever hasn't had the chance to try these they definitely need tk
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Raleigh, NC

Swedish fish are one of my favorite gummy snacks. I love to use them as rewards for myself while studying.
Sam K.
Sam K.

I don't really like this candy too much. It tastes a bit strange to me, and it doesn't taste sweet enough.
Heather B.
Heather B.

I love the texture and flavor of these gummies. It's great that there is no high fructose corn syrup too!
Star K.
Star K.
Chattanooga, TN

My favorite chewy candy.. Best part is I'm in the house to eat some so I get to keep the whole bag myself
Wendee E.
Wendee E.
Orlando, FL

My vice. Great flavor, only downfall is that it sticks to your teeth, but that's a risk with gummy candy.
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
Hollywood, FL

YUM YUM YUM! This is by far one of my favorite go to movie treats. Trust me I love swedish fish yummmy!!!
Darcie M.
Darcie M.
Marion, KS

Oh my goodness I so wanna try these!!!!! I hear they are very good and the package makes it easy to eat:)
Linda S.
Linda S.
Laporte, IN

This is an all time favorite between my whole family. We fight over them. We all prefer bags of just red.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now