22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol3 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Misty R.
Misty R.
Johnstown, Pa
i absolutley love swdish fish the red ones are my favorite there is something about the taste that is very addicting they are priced reasonable and the packaging is very eye popping i would recommend this candy to everyone and i will purchase them again
Alyssa Z.
Alyssa Z.
Fontana, CA
Swedish fish are delicious. They are addicting and I have to force myself to put the bag down when I have them. They are an affordable candy and something that most people enjoy the taste of. I have purchased them a countless amount of times and I am sure that I will continue to.
Katie P.
Katie P.
Midland, AR
I absolutely love these! Just a warning, they may be fat free, but they are high in sugar, however that doesn't stop me from enjoying them on a regular basis. I could eat them everyday. I would definitely recommend if you enjoy gummy candy!
Andrea K.
Andrea K.
Ogden, UT
Such a yummy treat! My husband and I were having a movie night and I grabbed these from the grocery store and it paired very nicely with our popcorn! Much better than any off brand. I get these every once in a while and always enjoy them!
hanna y.
hanna y.
I've been eating Swedish fish since I was a kid, and I've never gotten tired of them. Soft and chewy, they taste a bit like cherries. I usually pick up a bag from Walmart or target or 7-11, although a lot of different places carry these.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Anaheim, CA
Every time I go to the candy section in my local target, I always end up buying Swedish fish! They're my favorite candy for sure and they're not expensive at all which is a total win win!! I recommend buying this candy to add to your popcorn for a good movie!
Jordanne G.
Jordanne G.
San Diego, CA
This is a candy I always sneak into the movies with! It's not to sticky and has a very pleasant taste. It's great for gifts and comes with a big portion size. Not pricy at all and worth buying. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Erica P.
Erica P.
I love my Swedish fish! It is the perfect snack when I'm craving something sweet. I've been snacking on these since I was a little girl (I'm 31 now). I love how chewy they are reach for them when I am staying in and having a movie night.
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Coralville, IA
i'm not sure why i continue to give these guys a chance. I guess peer pressure. Everyone insists these are amazing and I just don't understand the hype at all! They are incredibly hard to chew. They always taste dry and old. They lack flavor and the flavor they do have is terrible. not for me.
Chand B.
Chand B.
The original Swedish fish are so yummy! It
Is 2017, however, and I do wish this product did not use Red 40 anymore. It's time for the company to use some natural and healthier alternatives for their coloring, flavoring, and sweetener.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?