Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Tristan G.
Tristan G.
Rochester, NH

I just bought a bag of these a couple days ago because I brought my daughter to the movies. These are so good!!
Tatyana R.
Tatyana R.

I loveeeeeee gummy candy!! Definitely recommend these gummies! My friend bought me a pound of it for Christmas.
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.

One of my favorite gummy candies because the flavor is always consistent and you know what you're going to get!
Brandi P.
Brandi P.

These are always a favorite. I like the different flavored ones best. But these are a favorite when I hit ikea.
Christiana H.
Christiana H.
Edmond, Oklahoma

This has been my favorite candy since childhood. they have a great cherry-ish flavor and have a velvety feeling
Camille C.
Camille C.
Havre De Grace, Maryland

By far the best Gummy candy. I really enjoy them. If I wanted a chewy candy Swedish fish would be my first pick
Dinara H.
Dinara H.

I love these! They are so sweet and chewy and they are a great snack for really any time of day they are a must
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
Las Vegas, NV

Love this candy. It's been one of my favorites since childhood. Every bag is fresh and the candy is always soft
Whitney C.
Whitney C.

This has been one of my top 10 favorite candies if you haven't tried these you're crazy go out and get you some
Carolyn W.
Carolyn W.
Homestead, PA

We love gummy candy especially swedish fish!! The only thing that bothers me is how they get stuck in my teeth!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?