22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol4 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Emerald W.
Emerald W.
I love Swedish fish I know a lot of people don't like them or make fun of them but they are one of my favorite candies it's my go to when craving something sweet I always have a bag in the house I can't live without them!
Nargis B.
Nargis B.
Herndon , VA
A yummy candy that the kids will always love. It's sweet and chewy, and compared to other candies, it doesn't make a colored mess! It's definitely a nice reward snack for everyone, and I've bought it over and over again.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
I have a major sweet tooth especially for gummy candies and this is a good one. The texture is different from gummy bears but I still like these. Good flavor but gets stuck in the teeth badly!
Raymona K.
Raymona K.
I like the flavor that these fish have. I extremely dislike the hardness of the fish. They are very hard to bite into. Once you get then chewed a little bit they are really good. They smell good and the packaging is cute.
Tammy R.
Tammy R.
Negaunee, MI
You can't go wrong with Swedish Fish! I love the texture and the slightly powdery coating that keeps them from sticking together. Only the red ones though -what's up with the assorted bags?
Marina F.
Marina F.
Denton
These are classic that taste so good but they have an unbelievable amount of sugar in them. It's tempting, but one should not eat a whole bag of these in a day, probably not even in a week.
Rylee K.
Rylee K.
Utica, NE
Swedish fish will never get old. My stepfather is 50 some years old and still in love with Swedish fish. You cannot keep him away from swedsh fish! They are so sweet and yummy! I love them.
melissa p.
melissa p.
perfect for the movies.  swedish fish are our go to movie treat.  love to pick some up at Target before we head out to the movies,  as they are pretty reasonably priced there.  we pick up the $1 boxes all the time.  they never go out of style even with all of the choices in candy.
Sherrie M.
Sherrie M.
Baltimore , Maryland
Sweet Tooth Expert
OMG. These are so addicting. I work in a doctors office and I always keep a bag in my area. All the doctors and staff love them. Very affordable. I would definitely recommend this to anyone. 100% love these...
Takeeta S.
Takeeta S.
Decatur, GA
These are quite tasty. High in sugar, but tasty. You can usually find them for $1 at Dollar Tree. Nice little snack to keep your taste buds busy until you get some real food or you can just enjoy them after your meal.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?