Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Heather B.
Heather B.

I love the texture and flavor of these gummies. It's great that there is no high fructose corn syrup too!
Sam L.
Sam L.

The BEST chewy gummy candy. They don't have an acidic tartness like so many other fruit flavored things.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Pawtucket, RI

These are a classic. Also, if you are a vegetarian, this is one of the few chewy candies without gelatin.
Crissy S.
Crissy S.
Corvallis, OR

These best candy ever! So soft and chewy and not too sugary sweet. Always good when having a sweet tooth.
jacqueline d.
jacqueline d.

Hard to come by but another delicious candy they are so good will always sneak these in when in find them
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.

I stopped eating candy but when I did I would always go to five below and score the big bag for 5 dollars
Esther M.
Esther M.
Canoga Park , Ca

Love them, they are not sweat. Very chewy tho, but thats what i like about. I always have some it my car.
Mary C.
Mary C.

This bag will no lie be gone in less than 2 days. Majorly addicted to these. So is my fiance and our son.
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Oil City, PA

Very yummy candy. So soft and chewy, and such a good fruit taste. They do get stuck to your teeth though.
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Phoenix, AZ

Swedish fish are my absolute favorite candy!! I love how they are chewy and sweet. My kids love them too.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now