BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Taylor B.
Favorite gummy candy since I was little. You just can't go wrong with swedish fish. They're cheap and the outside is easy to chew but still hard enough that it's not messy. I will continue to buy these forever!
Alyssa H.
Tonawanda, NY
Swedish fish have definitely always been a favorite of mine. I love the harder outside and the soft inside. It's chewy enough to get the gummy texture but not too much so your mouth hurts after. The flavor is subtle.
Jenna B.
I like Swedish fish a lot! They are a gummy candy, but they're different from other gummies that are available. I think they're available at most stores, and they're a reasonable price. I would repurchase them.
.Whitney B.
Princeton, WV
I'm addicted to these little fish! They are a classic and have a cherry-ish flavor. And I'm obsessed! This is my go to candy for anything, and the only complaint i would have is they tend to get stuck in braces
Jill J.
Minneapolis, MN
What can I say? I'm a sucker for these guys! Everything from flavor to texture, they're my sugary guilty pleasure. I tend to be satisfied with just a few, so they last me a while, but for someone who's not big on candy, I find myself picking these up more than I'd care to admit. Chewy, cherry-y, and oh so tasty!
Monica O.
Marysville, WA
My husband buys them for our children. I eat them once in a while, they have good flavor but for me they are too chewy and they can get stuck on your teeth. They are affordable and you can find them at any store.
Amber F.
Dexter, NY
First tried these when my co-workers brought in the 5lb bag to share. Immediately addicted, although I am more prone to liking the smaller fishes than the big ones. These always remind me of work but sooooo yummy.
Rachel Y.
Riverside, CA
Classic, chewy candy. One aspect I love about these is how they're chewy in your mouth, but they're not impossible to eat. They maintain a soft consistency while still being gummy. They're very sweet and so cute!
Megan C.
Hebron, KY
These are one of my favorite candies. They are highly addictive and I can eat a whole bag just by myself. I highly recommend this to anyone with a sweet tooth. They have excellent flavor and just enough chewiness.
Jess K.
Stevens Point
Not sure what it is about Swedish Fish that I've always loved. They're chewy, but not gummy. And they have a unique flavor that I prefer to most gummy candies. They're not overly sweet but still a good sugar fix.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?