22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol3 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Ronda N.
Ronda N.
Swedish fish is one of my guilty pleasures, it's one of my favorite candies to eat, I also like to put it in my water to flavor it, I heard you can also put them in vodka and make a Swedish fish flavored vodka which I definitely want to try lol!
BettyJo M.
BettyJo M.
Huge fan of Swedish Fish! These are a comfort food for me. They aren't the healthiest sugary treat however it has great flavor. There are also additional flavors available other than the original. Great price and value, I recommend this product.
Sierra D.
Sierra D.
San Jose, CA
My husband loves to snack on these Swedish fish, a favorite treat from his childhood. I love them because they aren't too sweet. And of course my kids love the fact that they are shaped like fish! LOL. This bag is a perfect family size bag and lasts is quite a bit of time! Re-sealable too!
Taryn C.
Taryn C.
I absolutely love Swedish Fish. My mom used to buy me this bag for Halloween every year and it's amazing. It's so huge and lasts forever. Seriously it must have taken me months to finish it. I can usually find them at Costco for a decent price.
Kyla B.
Kyla B.
Lees summit, MO
These little fishies are SO delicious.  I enjoy the fact that they aren't super chewy, but sticky chewy.   It's definitely my go-to snack if I am wanting something fruity and sugary.   I enjoy the back with mixed flavors, but the red is probably the best flavor they have.
Miranda B.
Miranda B.
Science Hill, KY
I'm the only person in my family that loves the Swedish Fish! But only the red ones, I dont like the assorted ones! Red only! It's just kinda different and I love them! Only problem I have is there is never enough in the bag!
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
Classic candy and family favorite. I purchase this for my daughter as a treat. Great price and value. The flavor is one of a kind. Easy to find in Walgreens/Dune Reade or a corner bodega. Great occasional snack. Too sweet for daily consumption
Andree H.
Andree H.
Santa Clarita , CA
My favorite candy of all time! This is my favorite movie theatre candy. An oldie, but a goodie. Love the firm but chewy texture. The flavor is delicious, not sure what the actual flavor is. Being that this mysterious classic is my favorite there will be many repurchases in the future.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Chester, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
Swedish Fish have a very particular flavor, and are a sweet treat to enjoy. The only negative for me is the gummies get stuck on my teeth. I do love the resealable bag, it's easier to portion control. I would recommend this product to others!
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Malvern, AR
Love love love love LOVEEEEEEE these things. The flavor is fantastic and they taste so wonderful. There's nothing else like these literally. I'm addicted to all things candy and fruit snacks and I have no clue of anything like Swedish fish.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?