Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Monica G.
Monica G.

Swedish red fish my kid loves them so much sugar but these are his favorite so here and there he gets them.
Andi B.
Andi B.
Simpsonville, SC

Yummy!  Such a great snack when I crave something sweet! Really easy to find and buy.  Easy to eat on the go.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Yankton, SD

I think these taste kind of funky but I have a lot of nostalgia associated with them so I still enjoy them.
Christa F.
Christa F.

These taste sooooo food and are low calorie. I love to keep these around for when I have my candy cravings.
Kristen F.
Kristen F.

I love Swedish fish. I could snack on them for hours. They're sweet and gummy and soft and taste delicious.
Adina R.
Adina R.
Sunnyvale, CA

Best soft chew candy flavor. Hasn't really changed since childhood. Everyone loves them as gifts and snacks
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Milford, OH

One of my favorite snacks. It is low fat and the individually wrapped ones make them easy to talk on the go
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
Freeland, PA

Hands down my favorite candy ever since I was a little kid. Has such a great flavor that anyone will love !
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Las Vegas, Nv

Swedish fish are a candy I used to eat when I was little and I still love them. A go to sweet treat for me.
Amber L.
Amber L.
Middleboro, MA

My son loves to eat these things. He can eat a whole bag in one sitting if I'd let him. They are a favorite
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now