Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Shelbi C.
Shelbi C.
Greensboro, NC

I love Swedish Fish, especially after I have put them in the freezer. Good value and will definitely buy again.
Rchristine V.
Rchristine V.
Kent, WA

I've always loved Swedish fish. I like the multi colored ones the best tho! Even the Swedish sea life is great!
Kyla C.
Kyla C.
Ann Arbor, MI

Delicious. I love Sweedish Fish. They are best eaten right away when still soft, but they're great. Love these.
Jewel G.
Jewel G.

Great my kids and I both love Swedish fish!! Stay fresh in the resealable bag. Great for a little special treat
Tatyana R.
Tatyana R.

I loveeeeeee gummy candy!! Definitely recommend these gummies! My friend bought me a pound of it for Christmas.
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.

One of my favorite gummy candies because the flavor is always consistent and you know what you're going to get!
Tristan G.
Tristan G.
Rochester, NH

I just bought a bag of these a couple days ago because I brought my daughter to the movies. These are so good!!
Brandi P.
Brandi P.

These are always a favorite. I like the different flavored ones best. But these are a favorite when I hit ikea.
Christiana H.
Christiana H.
Edmond, Oklahoma

This has been my favorite candy since childhood. they have a great cherry-ish flavor and have a velvety feeling
Camille C.
Camille C.
Havre De Grace, Maryland

By far the best Gummy candy. I really enjoy them. If I wanted a chewy candy Swedish fish would be my first pick
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?