Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Chatham, Ontario

One of my favorite candies (even though I have braces, lol) definitely worth the trip to the orthodon'tist
Deidra B.
Deidra B.
Norfolk, Va

Swedish fish are an oldie but still so good. My mom used to buy these all the time. They are so delicious.
Melanie R.
Melanie R.

These Swedish fish are amazing! They ate shop sweet and chewy and the bag keeps them in a great condition.
Amy E.
Amy E.

Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies of all time. Love the flavors, texture. They are so so good!
Christine N.
Christine N.

I love swedish fish! I find them very amusing! These gummies are not too overly sweet and fun to mibble on
Katie F.
Katie F.
Springfield, MO

These are my favorite chewy candy ever. They're sweet but not too bad and a box is perfect for two people.
Tayla P.
Tayla P.

Everyone loves Swedish fish. Perfect snack for the movies or for parties. I eat them frozen in the summer.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Brooklyn, NY

Who doesn't love Swedish fish ? Best gummie candy ive had hands down no complates and flavor never changes
Doll M.
Doll M.
Long Beach, CA

This candy cone in a shape of fish
And there good and chewy
This candy is good kids like them so do ahahha
Kristen K.
Kristen K.
Monrovia, CA

People at work keep these in their candy baskets on their desks and I love sneaking them. They're so good!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now