The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,299 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I would eat these all day if it meant I wouldn't gain weight haha my boyfriend and I love these candies! They are great value for the affordable cost. They are delicious too! I would definitely recommend to others.
My second favorite gummy. They are amazing and cherry flavored lol I think maybe strawberry but omg I can't get enough! I always buy a bag to the movies and even used these in a drink! Love it ! You don't even know
Amazing gummy candy. Gummies aren't my favorite but when I go for some I go for these. I love the flavor. I got mine from target. They are affordable which is great as well. Would recommend for a movie night snack
This is a great product-- everybody loves Swedish fish so it's awesome when you can get it in a large size. The taste is amazing, not too sweet but just sweet enough. It's something you can snack on anytime. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Never been a fan of Swedish fish...I'm very picky about gummy texture and just never really liked them. I gave them 3 stars though because I know a lot of people that do like that so they must not be too bad lol...
I could honestly eat a whole bag of Swedish Fish! They are one of my favorite candies! Unlike a lot of candy, the bag comes pretty full. I have never had a gummy that can compare to them. Delicious and inexpensive. Writing this review made me want some!
Favorite gummy candy since I was little. You just can't go wrong with swedish fish. They're cheap and the outside is easy to chew but still hard enough that it's not messy. I will continue to buy these forever!
Classic, chewy candy. One aspect I love about these is how they're chewy in your mouth, but they're not impossible to eat. They maintain a soft consistency while still being gummy. They're very sweet and so cute!
I like Swedish fish a lot! They are a gummy candy, but they're different from other gummies that are available. I think they're available at most stores, and they're a reasonable price. I would repurchase them.
Not sure what it is about Swedish Fish that I've always loved. They're chewy, but not gummy. And they have a unique flavor that I prefer to most gummy candies. They're not overly sweet but still a good sugar fix.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos