BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Chelsea R.
My family loves this candy. It's great for movies or sitting around family room together talking about life. They can get pretty addicting and ruin healthy eating plans.
linda a.
Lake Charles, LA
The flavor of these little fishes is tasty but extremely sugary. I always think about buying them but decide not to because I remember that they get stuck in my teeth.
Karen  U.
Medford, MA
Before there were gummy bears there were Swedish Fish. At least in my neighborhood. These not-too-sweet chewy treats are my only choice for candy in the non-chocolate category. A vaguely fruity flavor (what is that , raspberry?)
Shari F.
Ahhh, the good old days! These gummy fish are so good and the perfect amount of sweet and chewy, but not super sticky. These are such a good memory of summer nights and baseball season candy!
Emily R.
Corvallis, OR
My favorite candy in the whole entire world!!! Literally so good. Perfect texture, gummy, chewy and such a yummy flavor. If you've never had Swedish Fish, you NEED to!!
Kaelyn O.
I love Swedish fish! If you're someone that's looking for a candy that tastes just like red sour patch kids without the sour it's great. So glad that I gave then a try!
Tonya G.
Saint Louis, MO
I sell these at my church store and they never last people just loves them. I recently found the fruit flavors online at Amazon and purchase them they were really good
Julia B.
Las Vegas, NV
These are delicious but exercise caution if you have a crown or veneers as they truly test the strength of the binding agents. They tend to really stick to your teeth.
Alex G.
By far one of my favorite candies. They are not like any other candy. They are fish shaped and have a unique taste unlike any other. There is no other candy like it.
Michaila C.
Keene, NH
The jumbo bag of swedish fish is very handy when it comes to parties or just small get togethers with some friends. This bag makes snacking easy and oh so delicious!
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?