Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Deja G.
Deja G.
Beaverton, OR
This vegan treat has always been one of my favorites when I want something sweet and gummy
Madi B.
Madi B.
Swedish Fish are a great treat! Excellent if you're looking for something chewy and sweet!
Angella B.
Angella B.
Jan. 20, 2016, 8 p.m.
Review for: Bag
Swedish fish are so yummy! It's very addicting and hard to stop eating them after just 1!!
Tessarae T.
Tessarae T.
I like Swedish fish and they are really good but they aren't something I eat all the time.
m r.
m r.
These are my dads favorite candy and gave a sweet jelly bean like texture. would recommend
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
These are a favorite treat because they are not overpowering sweet but are still delicious
Berta T.
Berta T.
Del City, OK
These little gummies are so cute and taste amazing! I want to say they are cherry flavored
April P.
April P.
Guilty pleasure. They're nice & soft but they do get stuck in between the teeth sometimes.
Ashleigh M.
Ashleigh M.
Westerly, Ri
June 7, 2016, 10:38 p.m.
Review for: Bag
One of my favorite candies! So good. Easy to grab and go. Affordable. Low fat. Easy go to.
Ella m.
Ella m.
Evansville, IN
This is my favorite candy, and I also don't like actual gummies but I love these so much!!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?