22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol4 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Sang K.
Sang K.
Sykesville, MD
I love Swedish Fish and have loved this candy since I was in elementary school. I can't help buying it anytime I'm at the supermarket or I see the mimi versions at the check-out counter.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Mobile, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love Swedish fish. They are great for snacking and the fish shape is super cute. Lol. I buy mine at Walmart but they are generally easy to find at most major stores and convenience stores. I will definitely buy again!
Tatiana S.
Tatiana S.
Des Plaines, IL
Nice service for everyone. All my family love this products . Good quality and great price . Healthy products for everyone and so nice . I am using this every week. I will buy it again and will recommend to friends.
C T.
C T.
Pasadena, CA
a classic gummy that's always enjoyable! usually grab these when i'm checking out at a store and they have them displayed beneath the counter! & it's always a good decision when i do so!
Dianna G.
Dianna G.
Howell, NJ
Swedish fish will never get old. The sweet cherry flavor keeps you wanting more. The bag size is great because it comes with more than usual so you can keep snacking. It's completely worth getting these candies stuck in your teeth!
Lily C.
Lily C.
Glendale, AZ
My grandpa would always buy me Swedish fish. When we moved away, he would mail me boxes of it. He recently passed away and every time I see these I am reminded of all the good memories.
Christina J.
Christina J.
Morgantown, KY
Personally this is the best candy out there!!!! Only $1 a bag and fat free!! I'm a big texture person and these are great. I will continue to buy any anyone who hasn't tried them has to!
Randi R.
Randi R.
Oak Harbor, WA
I love Swedish fish. Such a classic candy that I think our children's children will be enjoying for many years to come. Great flavor, fun design, and the price is always greatly comparable to the other candy options on the shelf. I will keep buying and enjoying.
Mary R.
Mary R.
I love the taste and texture of Swedish Fish! They have a pleasant cherry taste and are super chewy. The only problem I have with them is they can get stuck in your teeth pretty easily.
Skyler K.
Skyler K.
As a kid, I used to hate getting these for Halloween cause they were always so hard! But then I got a bag as an adult from my kids candy and omg...wth lol they're so good when they're soft ūüėĄ
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?