Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Deidra B.
Deidra B.
Norfolk, Va

Swedish fish are an oldie but still so good. My mom used to buy these all the time. They are so delicious.
Sam K.
Sam K.

I don't really like this candy too much. It tastes a bit strange to me, and it doesn't taste sweet enough.
Paige M.
Paige M.
Broomfield, CO

One of my favorite candies. so addictive that I can only buy the small bag. soft, chewy, cherry delicious!
Doll M.
Doll M.
Long Beach, CA

This candy cone in a shape of fish
And there good and chewy
This candy is good kids like them so do ahahha
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Raleigh, NC

Swedish fish are one of my favorite gummy snacks. I love to use them as rewards for myself while studying.
Jackie D.
Jackie D.
San Antonio, TX

Don't understand why people love them so much! Maybe the ones I've had were bad but too chewy for my taste
christine b.
christine b.
Wolf Lake, IL

Me two nephew bought big bag we eat it all up. My sister was really pissed about it not getting any of it.
Karyn R.
Karyn R.
Plainfield, IL

Love Swedish Fish! Packed with flavor, soft and fresh!! They are a delicious and a great price at Walmart!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.

Swedish Fish are so yummy! I remember going to a local five and dime store and getting these by the pound!
Lu C.
Lu C.

Swedish fish are really yummy. They're sort of like gummy bears, but softer and tastes slightly different.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now