Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Malaisha T.
Malaisha T.
Pittsburgh, PA

Great for any get together/ activity. My favorite movie candy of all time! Swedish Fish are a classic hit!
Aspen H.
Aspen H.
Huson, MT

I love Swedish fish. Easy to snack on. Downfall to the candy they are addicting... I can eat the whole bag
Marilis N.
Marilis N.

These little fishes are delicious! Only problem is that you can't just have a few, you eat the whole bag:/
Candace B.
Candace B.

One of my favorite chewy candies. Good flavor and fun fish shape. They even have little scales on them lol
Bianca d.
Bianca d.
Port St Lucie, FL

Who doesn't like Swedish Fish?! They're a great classic candy and they will always be one of my favorites.
Lindsey N.
Lindsey N.

Was craving gummies and Swedish Fish are my go to gummy. Just chewy enough but don't get stuck to my teeth
Paige M.
Paige M.
Broomfield, CO

One of my favorite candies. so addictive that I can only buy the small bag. soft, chewy, cherry delicious!
Imani P.
Imani P.
Detroit, MI

One of my favorite candies. Classic flavor and very affordable. But it can get really stuck in your teeth.
Melanie R.
Melanie R.

These Swedish fish are amazing! They ate shop sweet and chewy and the bag keeps them in a great condition.
Nikki T.
Nikki T.
Lake City, SC

Swedish fish has always been a favorite of mine!! I love how sweet it is and it satisfies my sweet tooth!!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now