Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Amy C.
Amy C.
Renton, WA

These are just so classic and delicious! They remind me of being a kid and I love that it's all red in the bag.
Holly K.
Holly K.
Marlton, NJ

Nothung like Swedish Fish! Delicious and fun. I love the multocolred ones, too. Sometimes nothing else will do!
Jen L.
Jen L.
Saylorsburg, Pa

Omg. These are my absolute favorite candy ever. Loved them as a kid love them as an adult. My kids love them to
YUMMY! Absolute favorite candy. I love the taste and I can't have enough of them. They're the best gummies ever
Abby V.
Abby V.
Seattle, WA

Can't go wrong with Swedish Fish. Classic candy that has a great fruit taste and is easy to share with friends.
Shon R.
Shon R.
Charlotte, NC

I purchase a box or two a month, it had a unique gummy texture and pull. Try plopping one in a grand margarita!
Jen H.
Jen H.
La Fayette, NY

Always a must have with the kids. They love the red ones so a whole bag is great. Wish the zipper closed better
Rach O.
Rach O.
Jackson, OH

A great classic candy! I really like the flavor, it's unique to the candy. The texture of the gummy is perfect!
Cindy F.
Cindy F.
Lebanon, OH

When I am not eating chocolate these are my favorite, great taste, great value, I've been a fan for a long time
Hannah A.
Hannah A.
Greenville, NC.

One of my favorite all time candies! These are super sweet and soooooo yummy! Everyone in my family loves them!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?