Add a Photo
Heather F.
Heather F.
Fort Myers, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love sweedish fish candies! This huge bag comes in handy because your able to resell it
Ginger G.
Ginger G.
Brentwood, TN
These are so addictive. I love Swedish Fish and like that I can buy them almost anywhere.
Jamazeya T.
Jamazeya T.
I always gravitate towards this gummy, it tastes great and is softer than a regular gummy
Carrie A.
Carrie A.
Indian Land, SC
So dee-lish. I love these small fish - they're soft and chewy, with a cherry-like flavor.
Hira K.
Hira K.
S Richmond Hl, NY
They are good snacks . My kids like them .there is no gelatin in it that is why i like it
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.
Port Reading, NJ
My favorite candy in the world. Perfect flavor and texture that I love having as a treat!
Dalia T.
Dalia T.
Rockaway Bch, NY
This One Dosent Has No Flavor it Taste Good And Reallyy Affordablee i Recommend Guyss !!!
Elia M.
Elia M.
So sweet! like pure sugar in a chewy red fish shape! a delicious cavity waiting to happen
Michaela T.
Michaela T.
San Marcos, TX
I never liked these as a child! They're very odd to me and I don't like the flavor at all
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Covington, GA
May 17, 2016, 10:20 p.m.
Review for: Bag
This is a classic for me. The flavor seems like a strawberry flavor. It is a great snack.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?