The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,295 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Swedish Fish are reserved for special occasions because I have a tendency to scarf down multiple bags in one sitting. Just writing this review has my mouth watering! Perfect for any occasion, Swedish Fish are delish!
One of my childhood favorites. I don't always eat candy but this tastes so good I always go back to it. Responsibly priced. What's even better is that my children now enjoy this candy like I did when I was their age.
I love these. One of my favorite candies. Always soft and delicious. Can never get enough of these. They're a delicious snack. Beware you might get hooked and end up eating the whole bag that's the only down fall lol. I would certainly recommend these.
One of my all time favorite candies. Swedish fish is a childhood favorite of mine that were I think a 10 cents each back then and used to come individually wrapped. I love the chewy gummy texture & I love the flavor.
One of my favorite candies. It's a classic to me as I ate it a lot as a kid. They are very chewy and do get stuck in your teeth but I'm weird and enjoy that. I love the fruity flavor. You can get these just about anywhere too!
Funny story. The first time I purchase these and the only reason why I did is because I found out it was Justin beibers favorite candy I decided to give it a try and it ended up becoming my favorite. It has such a good punch flavor I can't even explain
Not to fond of there's really didn't like the flavor. I feel like they are to blend o purchased at Walmart and I did not poke the flavor they aren't very expensive but Iwonf be purchasing again definitely not for me,
These are definitely the best snack if you feel like having something gummy and sweet!! They are the best and so cute shaped like a fish!! They definitely have a great value!! I would definitely recommend this product to others!! So tasty and yummy!! Mmmmm
I mean who does not love a good bag of Swedish fish? These red little fish shaped treat are perfect for on the go and weekends away camping or on the lake. Theo while family lov s them and the bag disappears quickly.
I wish they weren't so bad for you because I could eat a five pound bag and not feel bad about it. I love the memories they bring and the taste. They're just so good. I'm not a fan of the colored one but th classic red certainly has my heart for sure!!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos