The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,975 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
i'm not sure why i continue to give these guys a chance. I guess peer pressure. Everyone insists these are amazing and I just don't understand the hype at all! They are incredibly hard to chew. They always taste dry and old. They lack flavor and the flavor they do have is terrible. not for me.
Swedish fish is my favorite type of candy always has been since I was a kid. I love how they are always so chewy and I love the taste of them they are not pricey at all they are very affordable come on everyone knows about Swedish fish￼
This has always been my favorite candy since I was a kid and now that I am 32 this is still my go to. It still tastes the same as it was back then. Not to sweet not to bland. It just hits the spot when you need something a little sweet.
I get a bag of these whenever I can. I have been eating these since I was a kid. The office I work for has a candy jar full of these. I get them from the gift shop when I have a sweet tooth. I would definitely recommend them to my friends
I am in LOVE with Swedish fish!! I got this medium sized bag at Walmart the last time now I am addicted!! They are easy to eat and a perfect combination between fruity but not too fruity... I would recommend this chewy treat for anyone!
I love my Swedish fish! It is the perfect snack when I'm craving something sweet. I've been snacking on these since I was a little girl (I'm 31 now). I love how chewy they are reach for them when I am staying in and having a movie night.
i absolutley love swdish fish the red ones are my favorite there is something about the taste that is very addicting they are priced reasonable and the packaging is very eye popping i would recommend this candy to everyone and i will purchase them again
This is my favorite kind of candy. I love the unique flavor, you can't find another candy that tastes the same. I get it when I'm at the movies or grocery shopping. It's nice to munch on when you want something sweet but not a lot of it.
I absolutely love these! Just a warning, they may be fat free, but they are high in sugar, however that doesn't stop me from enjoying them on a regular basis. I could eat them everyday. I would definitely recommend if you enjoy gummy candy!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos