22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol4 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Nargis B.
Nargis B.
Herndon , VA
A yummy candy that the kids will always love. It's sweet and chewy, and compared to other candies, it doesn't make a colored mess! It's definitely a nice reward snack for everyone, and I've bought it over and over again.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
I have a major sweet tooth especially for gummy candies and this is a good one. The texture is different from gummy bears but I still like these. Good flavor but gets stuck in the teeth badly!
Raymona K.
Raymona K.
I like the flavor that these fish have. I extremely dislike the hardness of the fish. They are very hard to bite into. Once you get then chewed a little bit they are really good. They smell good and the packaging is cute.
Tammy R.
Tammy R.
Negaunee, MI
You can't go wrong with Swedish Fish! I love the texture and the slightly powdery coating that keeps them from sticking together. Only the red ones though -what's up with the assorted bags?
Faith C.
Faith C.
Grayson, KY
I love Swedish Fish! They are such a good sweet, chewy snack. I have tried to figure out what flavor it really is and have come to the conclusion, you can't express the flavor besides Swedish Fish flavor. Everyone needs to try them at least once in their life!
melissa p.
melissa p.
perfect for the movies.  swedish fish are our go to movie treat.  love to pick some up at Target before we head out to the movies,  as they are pretty reasonably priced there.  we pick up the $1 boxes all the time.  they never go out of style even with all of the choices in candy.
Marina F.
Marina F.
Denton
These are classic that taste so good but they have an unbelievable amount of sugar in them. It's tempting, but one should not eat a whole bag of these in a day, probably not even in a week.
Rylee K.
Rylee K.
Utica, NE
Swedish fish will never get old. My stepfather is 50 some years old and still in love with Swedish fish. You cannot keep him away from swedsh fish! They are so sweet and yummy! I love them.
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Cowlesville, NY
I forgot how good these were until I found a bag in my parents basement. Sometimes they can be too sweet for me because i don't have all that much of a sweet tooth, but man are they good!
Takeeta S.
Takeeta S.
Decatur, GA
These are quite tasty. High in sugar, but tasty. You can usually find them for $1 at Dollar Tree. Nice little snack to keep your taste buds busy until you get some real food or you can just enjoy them after your meal.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?