Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Scarsdale, NY
I love Swedish Fish. They are the perfect mix of chewy and sugary and sweet. They are delicious and I absoluetly recommend them. I love the taste. They are also very affordable and very easy to find at any drugstore or grocery store. definitely recommend these.
Quinn E.
Quinn E.
Ann Arbor, MI
Swedish Fish are great; the chewy texture is good, the taste is good, and it's like having an entire bag of the best flavor of candy. I didn't know for a long time that they're actually raspberry flavored. Every now and then I have a craving for these gummies.
Jana H.
Jana H.
I really enjoy Swedish FIsh but I they are probably not suited for those who are young as they are pretty firm or if your teeth aren't up to chewing hardish gummy candy. It does have an original flavor like no other candy. The knock offs don't even come close.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Middletown, Pa
Swedish fish are soooo awesome!! Ever since I was little my dad would bring me them home as a snack and they are just so great. You get a decent amount in a bag. I definitely buy these all the time for my oldest daughter and sometimes mommy has a snack too!! 😋
Vantrice T.
Vantrice T.
Troy, NY
My favorite candy. These little pieces of joy are my favorite. They are sweet but not too sweet. A handful is enough to satisfy a craving for sweets. I like that they comes in a variety of sizes. When I go to the movies, this is my go to snack. Just love them.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Westlake, OH
Swedish fish are a very great brand. i would recommend this brand to everyone and i do. i know a lot of people that buy this brand and would most likely say the same thing. it is a candy favorite for my cousins and i. it is a good break from all the chocolate.
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
Lynchburg, VA
I am going to admit that I definitely have a Swedish Fish problem. If I get a whole bag, I am going to eat the whole bag. I've tried a couple times to get various off-brands but they don't taste as good. I will definitely continue to purchase the actual brand.
Amal K.
Amal K.
I love Swedish fish. Most people say that it tastes like perfume but I love it! The consistency is awesome versus other chewy candy. The shape makes these ideal for little kids and makes it fun. I especially like how these come in a variety of different sizes.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Vancouver, WA
These are a family favorite around here. I love the taste and texture. The perfect amount of chewiness. A great gummy candy with great cherry flavor. We like to buy the big packs at Walmart and snack on them when we watch movies. Definitely worth the purchase.
Verlinda S.
Verlinda S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
So sweet!!! I love Swedish fish and! They are addicting for people who have a sweet tooth!! I love the texture and how they are chewy but not too tough to chew. I don't buy them all the time, but at least once a month. They are definitely repurchase worthy!!!!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?