Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Amy M.
Amy M.
Waterford, PA

I know I am in the minority with my dislike of Swedish Fish, but they just don't do it for me. They are only moderately sweet, and they get hard at the drop of a hat. I will not buy these in the future, except for when buying for my boyfriend or friends who like them.
Ettamarie R.
Ettamarie R.
Port Chester, NY

I always buy this bag at BJ's is is sold at a reasonable price. I am a teacher and I buy this for my classroom to get out for a treat on the students are behaving are doing a great job. I would recommend this to teachers because of how much you get a reasonable price.
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
Glendale, CA

As a vegan it is very important for me to have a gummy candy without gelatin! These are soft and chewy and I can eat the entire bag without getting sick of it! You can pick this up almost anywhere; Target, Walgreens, etc. I always pick these up when I lay eyes on them
Molly B.
Molly B.
Columbus, OH

I love these candies because I have TMJ and most gummy's are too hard to chew. These are soft and the cherry flavor is great! The cherry flavor is not too much to continue on to eat a whole bag! I know when I bring these to a party everyone is excited to eat them all!
I love the large bag of Swedish fish. They keep their softness and texture through out the bag. It is zip lock and very reasonably priced. They have a flavor distinct from all other gummy snacks and a unique texture from all other gummy snacks. They are one of a kind.
Andrew M.
Andrew M.
Cedar Park, TX

Swedish fish is my favorite and probably the best gummy ever created if you see Swedish fish at the store you should still try them if you have not tried them even if you have tried them they are so good you should get them I love Swedish and they're my favorite candy
Jessica I.
Jessica I.

Oh my goodness these are my go to movie candy!! They are perfect chewy consistency, i like to eat them along with my popcorn. I think they are a good size for the price and are probably at the top of my non chocolate candy list. i would definitely recommend to others!
Chari C.
Chari C.

I love the flavor and how squishy they are. I don't like that they get stuck in your teeth, but I think that is part of the charm of Swedish fish. I wish they were a little cheaper though because I would buy them more often and I might actually share them with people.
Brittney E.
Brittney E.
Rumford, ME

This giant bag Is such a great value and it does last for a long period of time. I buy
It to break up into plastic baggies for my daughter to eat as snacks. I am not a huge candy advocate but I'm a lover of Swedish fish and it would not be fair rot deprive my daughter
Jordan K.
Jordan K.
Lamoni, IA

There's something about Swedish Fish. They really don't have a bunch of flavor, but somehow their mild chery-ness and great chew are kind of comforting and pleasant. And suddenly they become kind of addictive, especially while you're working on a project or something.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?