22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol4 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Milwaukee, WI
Best $5 I've spent in awhile. This bag lasts forever. I got it at pick'n'save a couple weeks ago and I still have it. Even when sharing with friends it lasts much longer than any other bag of candy. They do get a little bit stale tasting but still worth it.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are a staple in my house since my son loves them so much. I usually have a ziplock bag with a few of them in my purse to give to him in the car when he gets cranky. Long lasting with a sweet flavor in a cute fish shape. Perfect to make the kids happy!
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
Stoughton, WI
Swedish Fish make everyone happy. I've bought these countless times for friends and family, and for myself. You can find them almost ANYWHERE! They're the perfect treat for watching movies or road trips. Definitely worth it to drop a couple bucks for a bag!
La Sheenlaruba T.
La Sheenlaruba T.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I got excited recently when I saw these at the dollar store! I love these a childhood favorite! My husband didn't know what they were! and he's part Swedish! I remember when these were various colors!These can get stuck in your teeth but the flavor is yum!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
New Albany, MS
Swedish fish are a movie candy favorite for my husband and me. They are affordable, and great with a bag of popcorn. However, they are only available in that one flavor (raspberry) but when you buy them at Walmart in the .98 cent section the can't be beat!
Cheryl M.
Cheryl M.
Monongahela, PA
THESE ARE LIKE CRACK FOR ME. I COULD EAT THE WHOLE BAG IN ONE DAY. I AM NOT QUITE SURE WHAT IT IS ABOUT THESE LITTLE FISHIES, BUT I CANNOT EVER SEEM TO RESIST THEM WHEN THEY ARE AROUND. THESE ARE OFTEN THE DEMISE OF ANY ATTEMPT TO DIET, BUT IT IS WORTH IT.
Cass L.
Cass L.
Swedish fish were always my favorite candy when I was young but they are not as good as I remember them. They have a plastic like texture and are not good. I wouldn't buy them again. They have definitely changed over the years just like many other candies.
Morgan D.
Morgan D.
Bellmead, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love these little fish! They ate kinda wierd but I think that's one of the reason why I like them. They are chewy red gummie fish, but the outside isn't sticky! They have a unique fruit flavors that I like as well. They are fun to eat and very addicting!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Elkin, NC
YUM... my favorite gummy candy by far. I love chilling them in the fridge and then that makes them more like a hard candy and then I can savor them just a little bit longer. I also like that they have a very mild flavor as well. Nothing too fruity or sour!
Makenzie P.
Makenzie P.
I could snack on these 24/7. They are so delicious! I don't know how to describe the flavor! If you get the chance to try them you should! They are chewy but not the annoying kind of chewy which is good! Their flavor is good and I like the design of them!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?