Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Sunny P.
Sunny P.
Hoffman Estates, IL

It is my favorite candy. It's not too sweet and gives you something to chew on other than gum. It's also not too sticky and attaches itself to your teeth like a taffy would. I eat it once in a while when I get the chance and I don't regret it at all whenever I buy it.
Diana B.
Diana B.

Love the taste and easy to take now I wish the package would reclose since I would like to not eat them all at once. I love using these for math manipulative. I use these for my candy sushi and Fish Jell-O concepts. Kids love them. I would like other flavors or colors.
Holly B.
Holly B.
Fisher, PA

We love to eat these and play games with them. We always buy them and no one can top this candy it just well yummy always awesome product and prices. We eat these at lease once every couple weeks. So good and don't change a thing. I know a lot of people who like these
Karri D.
Karri D.
Fort Wayne, IN

Good candy, a little sticky sometimes, I hate when they get stuck to the back of my teeth, but they have a nice classic flavor and are affordable pretty much anywhere candy is sold. Swedish Fish are not the smoothst or softest chewy candy but they are a good option.
Chelsea D.
Chelsea D.
Lewisburg , Tn

This is my all-time favorite gummy candy. I could eat Swedish fish all day long. I prefer the larger sized fish. They don't tend to stick to your teeth like other gummy candy or leave your mouth with a film. They are generally very well priced and I highly recommend.
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Reading, PA

Swedish Fish are an old time favorite from growing up. There isn't anything bad I can say about these sweet little fish gummies. They can be addicting, but they make for a great snack when you want something sweet. They also make great theme decorations for cupcakes.
Esther B.
Esther B.
Hopkinton, NH

While I enjoy Swedish Fish, they're not really my go to gummy candy. I think it's the flavor...I've never been big on cherry-type flavors, and if I eat more than a couple of these I end up with a major stomach ache. ...but obviously that doesn't usually stop me. Haha
Amy U.
Amy U.
Altoona, PA

Swedish Fish are cherry flavored goodness! They can be purchased at almost any store or gas station that sells food. Every bite is chewy and full of flavor. You can buy single packs or even the large bag to share with your friends! You can never have enough of these.
Anita C.
Anita C.
Renovo, Pa

You can't go wrong with candy fish. Exsp. With kids! I know these are my go to when I need a few mom minutes. My son loves playing with them too! The flavor is sweet but not to sweet. I buy them mainly at out hometown store. They sell like penny candy. 25 for 25cents
Olivia C.
Olivia C.

This is one of those candies that I cannot believe so many people don't like! I am not a huge sticky candy fan but I just finished a whole bag by myself. These are so great! People always give me their bags of Swedish Fish if they ever have them! Totally worth a try!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now