22 colors available

Buy on Walmart*
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Vancouver, WA
These are a family favorite around here. I love the taste and texture. The perfect amount of chewiness. A great gummy candy with great cherry flavor. We like to buy the big packs at Walmart and snack on them when we watch movies. Definitely worth the purchase.
Amal K.
Amal K.
I love Swedish fish. Most people say that it tastes like perfume but I love it! The consistency is awesome versus other chewy candy. The shape makes these ideal for little kids and makes it fun. I especially like how these come in a variety of different sizes.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Middletown, Pa
Swedish fish are soooo awesome!! Ever since I was little my dad would bring me them home as a snack and they are just so great. You get a decent amount in a bag. I definitely buy these all the time for my oldest daughter and sometimes mommy has a snack too!! 😋
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Canton, OH
By far one of my favorite candies ever! My husband and I love Swedish fish! They are very affordable and they have great flavor. The only thing is you can never eat just one . They are addicting ! If you haven't tried them go to any has station and get them .
Bint A.
Bint A.
Swedish fish have always been a favorite of mine. I don't know if it's the shape or the flavor but it's just so fun to eat them. They have a slight fruit taste but words can't really describe what they taste like. I definitely recommend them as a gummy snack.
Lonnie H.
Lonnie H.
Aldie, VA
I am a Swedish fish junkie. These are my favorite candies from childhood. I care not how much they are.. I would buy them at any price. I love with with popcorn. I buy the minis and take them to the movies with me. They are my favorite gummy candy of all time
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Maple Grove, MN
Omnomnoms. One of my favorite candies. Always best fresh, otherwise they become hard. Nice and chewy with a big flavor. Can buy almost anywhere which is nice when you have a craving for them. Definitely recommend this to anyone who wants a sweet, chewy treat.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Who doesn't like Swedish Fish!? I've been eating these for quite a while. They are good alone, sometimes we'll take them on trips, etc. and they are also good in drinks such as a fish bowl. They keep for awhile and are a staple treat! Definitely worth trying!
Jeni S.
Jeni S.
Hamburg, NY
Swedish fish are loved by all in my household. I used these for potty training treats. Every time my girls went on the potty successfully they got a couple of Swedish Fish as a reward. It worked great, and they were potty trained in a couple of days! Woohoo!
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Now we are talking about classic that never went out of style. I been loving Swedish fish candies since I was a little girl they bring back great memories of running to the store wit and buying a bag full. So tasty chewy and soft you can never just have one.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?