Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Olivia B.
Olivia B.

These are very prone to get stuck in your teeth so be careful if you have braces or newly done fillings. These have such a unique flavor, it's almost like a red sour patch kid without the sour sugar on the outside. These were one of my favorite candies when I was a kid, and I still love them now! You also can get these for a bargain at Walmart, in those bins with the 69 cent candies or the 99 cent candies!
Valerie M.
Valerie M.
Alamo, TX

These are my second favorite gummy candies, right under sour patch. They are really good and something you just can't get tired of. The flavor is awesome and so is the texture of them when you chew. I think the only con to these candies are the fact that you have to spend like 20 minutes picking them off your teeth. Still I continue eating them because they are worth it! I totally recommend this candy!
Wendy B.
Wendy B.
Rogue River, Or

Swedish Fish make me have memories of my Great Grandma! When I was little she would come to where I lived and go to Sears to the candy counter and get 2 lbs. Of Swedish fish. Then when Sears removed the counter it was hard to find them. It is great to be able to buy them and tell my kids who love them they are like their Great Grandma, because she loved them too! Thanks for bringing back memories!
DONNA HEFNER M.
DONNA HEFNER M.
Madison, OH

FAVORITE FAVORITE FAVORITE chewy candy!!! I first tried Swedish Fish about 5 years ago when my daughter bought some for a movie. I thought they were ok. As the years progressed, I started eating more of hers and then began buying my own. Now I buy them several times a month (unless it's the really big bag) and they flew by licorice as my fav! (I also liked the variety colors they do sometimes)
Rainbow O.
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY

Me and my kids we love these every time you go to the movies you get like five packs is always a pack in my house you know they just absolutely delicious the packaging is good deleting I wish that they had was a sip lock on the big bags because usually I have to take them out of the packaging and put them into a Ziploc unless they would get hurt besides that they're great and they're cheap
Audra T.
Audra T.

Now that I have braces there isn't a lot of candy I can still eat that I used to love. So I was so upset when my mom brought home some Swedish fish because I loved them and thought I couldn't eat them. But lo and behold they weren't sticky at all! I'd forgotten how Chewy but not sticky they were, perfect for people with braces! They taste amazing and to top it of the mold is just so cute!
Margarita G.
Margarita G.

If I could give Swedish Fish 1 million stars are definitely with Swedish fish is my all-time favorite and I don't know how to describe the delicious flavor they have their these red gummy candies but they're not like the gummy candy like that sticks to your teeth and they're just have like a classic clear I don't know how to explain that red feels like it's an actual flavor it's amazing
Kim v.
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA

I wish I had a picture I absolutely love Swedish Fish and gummy bears it's so funny no matter what kind of gift my kids get me always includes fish and gummy my favorite I think the most funniest thing and this is what I wish I would have took a picture of last year my son bought me a bottle of very very expensive and Swedish fish in the box and just cover it up that's how much I loved
Erika K.
Erika K.
Garner, NC

This has been my favorite candy since I was a kid! I would beg my Mom to take me to the candy stand at the mall and we would purchase a lb bag of it, if not more. To this day it still tastes the same. I have yet to find any other chewable candy to taste the same. I one day hope to share this candy with my children (if I ever have a kid one day) I also love that they are inexpensive!
Christopher  M.
Christopher M.
APO, AP

This is my favorite candy ever. Nothing beats the original product. The harder sugary shell of the fish encapsulates a much more chewy centerpiece. Having this subtle but distinct change of textures and a vibrant cherry flavor puts this as a top notch candy. Many other Swedish fish products are have equal textures but nothing tops the classic cherry red flavor of the main product.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now