BY SWEDISH FISH #4 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Angee L.
Angee L.
This candy is my absolute all-time favorite. I do not eat a ton but this is always my go to (it is kind of dangerous as my company store sells them!). I love to bring these on plane trips for a little something sweet. The only drawback is that they end up sticking to my teeth, but I can move past that because the taste is so good! If you have never tried - you are missing out!
Kendra W.
Kendra W.
Duluth, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert
I'm on a candy binge today and one of the first candies I grabbed was Swedish fish! Why you ask!? Because it brings me back to my childhood days! I use to love Swedish fish when I was a little girl, I remember eating them and chewing until I couldn't chew anymore just for them to get stuck in my teeth! They must be delicious because I still enjoy them to this day as an adult!
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Fairmount City, PA
My all time favorite chewy-type candy! I carry a bag with me at all times rather it be the beach, a road trip, shopping, the movies or even family time. I never leave home without this snack. They are very soft and have a sweet flavor. Love that they sell 1 pound bags, haha. Definitely go buy a bag if you haven't tried them, I promise you too will fall in love with them.
Haley G.
Haley G.
I've always loved this candy, I used to buy it often, but now I don't buy it anymore (I literally wish I could get more). This has the best flavor and I usually get it at Walmart and all those other grocery stores because of the big packs. I recommend this for people who love twizzlers or sour patch because it's just as sweet and it has a really good flavor to it!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Adamsville, AL
By far my favorite candy. In college my mom used to mail me bags of them at random. It was the best surprise ever. I could literally eat these everyday if it wouldn't give me major cavities. It's just a cherry flavored gummy fish that will rock your entire world. Go ahead and give them a try! If you don't like Cherry they have multi-flavored sea creatures as well.
Dana P.
Dana P.
Swedish fish is one of those candies that you can not just have one. It's that type of candy that you eat it by the hand full and even play with your food. I remember as a kid pull these candies and playing with them because they looked like little fish and they were so adorable. These can be a fun addition to any fun simmer drink or to just eat them like always
Kendra F.
Kendra F.
Jackson, MI
Without a doubt, these are my all time favorite candy. When we go to the movies this is what I always get and nobody is allowed to eat them with me. The fact that they now come in a huge bag, is a good and bad thing for me, because sometimes when grocery shopping they mysteriously end up in the cart to come home with me. They are chewy and fruity deliciousness!
Allison Y.
Allison Y.
The best candy option out there! Swedish Fish is my go-to travel snack, and I must confess our family ate a large bag on Christmas Day once. For some reason the mini-swedish fish and the colored ones just don't stack up to the classic reds. The little bags of the red ones that have sat at the supermarket for awhile in the back of the bin are the absolute best.
Amy Y.
Amy Y.
I love the waxy texture and sweet flavor of these candies! I would say that the only downside is how sticky they are, more so than regular gummy candy. They can easily get stuck in teeth and cause cavities! These is something very iconic about this flavor, I recently had a swedish fish flavored slushie and was shocked at how immediately recognizable it was.
Christine H.
Christine H.
TUJUNGA, CA
If you haven't tried swedish fish, then I feel sorry for you. Swedish fish are the most tasty, soft, chewy, addictive candy ever. Try them...you'll be hooked (get it? hooked? like a fish on a hook? I'm hilarious).

Seriously though, this candy is the best. And what's better than 3.5 pounds of the best candy with free Prime shipping? That's right...nothing.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?