Swedish Fish uploaded by Suggie B.Swedish Fish uploaded by Jamie C.Swedish Fish uploaded by Sarah H.See all 60 photos
22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Is anyone else addicted to these? Bec...Totally 40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fis...No 3 Answers
  • Wouldnt it taste great to have the sw...OMG I would totally get that, ... 1 Answers
Photos (60)
Erika K.
Erika K.
Garner, NC
This has been my favorite candy since I was a kid! I would beg my Mom to take me to the candy stand at the mall and we would purchase a lb bag of it, if not more. To this day it still tastes the same. I have yet to find any other chewable candy to taste the same. I one day hope to share this candy with my children (if I ever have a kid one day) I also love that they are inexpensive!
Christopher  M.
Christopher M.
APO, AP
This is my favorite candy ever. Nothing beats the original product. The harder sugary shell of the fish encapsulates a much more chewy centerpiece. Having this subtle but distinct change of textures and a vibrant cherry flavor puts this as a top notch candy. Many other Swedish fish products are have equal textures but nothing tops the classic cherry red flavor of the main product.
Reyna G.
Reyna G.
Greendale, WI
I love Swedish Fish! These have been one of my favorite candies since I was a kid. These have such a good flavor that make you want to keep going back for more. I found a really big bag of these on sale at Pick N Save fro around $4 if you want to use theses for like a party. Other than that you can get small bags or small boxes any store that has a candy isle. Highly recommend!
Angee L.
Angee L.
This candy is my absolute all-time favorite. I do not eat a ton but this is always my go to (it is kind of dangerous as my company store sells them!). I love to bring these on plane trips for a little something sweet. The only drawback is that they end up sticking to my teeth, but I can move past that because the taste is so good! If you have never tried - you are missing out!
Kendra W.
Kendra W.
Duluth, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert
I'm on a candy binge today and one of the first candies I grabbed was Swedish fish! Why you ask!? Because it brings me back to my childhood days! I use to love Swedish fish when I was a little girl, I remember eating them and chewing until I couldn't chew anymore just for them to get stuck in my teeth! They must be delicious because I still enjoy them to this day as an adult!
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Malden, MA
The smaller sized Swedish Fish are the best tasting ones, in my opinion. This king sized bag is great -- I don't have to buy the huge monster sized bag (that I would eat by myself and get sick from) and I don't have to settle for a small bag that I can eat in 4 bites. It's reasonably priced, the small sized fishies are delicious. What more is there to say? It's Swedish Fish!
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Fairmount City, PA
My all time favorite chewy-type candy! I carry a bag with me at all times rather it be the beach, a road trip, shopping, the movies or even family time. I never leave home without this snack. They are very soft and have a sweet flavor. Love that they sell 1 pound bags, haha. Definitely go buy a bag if you haven't tried them, I promise you too will fall in love with them.
Nique S.
Nique S.
I grew up with this candy. I have always loved these. I used to pay for them individually in a clear wrapped package. I purchase these about once a week. It's like if I see them I see obligated to purchase. They never disappoint. Same great taste as always. These are a great quick snack to have in your bag on the go and you don't feel guilty that you had a bit of sugar.
Haley G.
Haley G.
I've always loved this candy, I used to buy it often, but now I don't buy it anymore (I literally wish I could get more). This has the best flavor and I usually get it at Walmart and all those other grocery stores because of the big packs. I recommend this for people who love twizzlers or sour patch because it's just as sweet and it has a really good flavor to it!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Adamsville, AL
By far my favorite candy. In college my mom used to mail me bags of them at random. It was the best surprise ever. I could literally eat these everyday if it wouldn't give me major cavities. It's just a cherry flavored gummy fish that will rock your entire world. Go ahead and give them a try! If you don't like Cherry they have multi-flavored sea creatures as well.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?