Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Autumn H.
Autumn H.
Newburgh, NY

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THESE THEY ARD MY FAVORITE CANDY ABD THE LITTLE TRAVEL CONTAINER IS SUPER CUTE
Bianca G.
Bianca G.
Cutler bay , Fl

Swedish fish are a classic! The best gummy candy because it's not too sweet yet still satisfies your sweet tooth
Andrea M.
Andrea M.

These are a candy all on their own. There are many knock offs but they just can't nail the flavor. Yummy gummies
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.

I love getting these at the movie theaters. Great cherry taste. Only con is they get really stuck in your teeth.
Swedish Fish is my all time favorite gummy candy. And I was pleasantly supersede when I found the king size bag.
Tracey H.
Tracey H.
Fishers

Love These! I cannot get enough. These are my favorite things in the world. I buy them every time I go to store.
Jenny T.
Jenny T.
Van Wert, OH

My children and I love these. We choose these over most candy! Love them. We buy and make other treats with them
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Clinton Township, MI

Love these, such a great flavor. sometimes kind of expensive. most store do put these on sale. Kind of addicting
Christy B.
Christy B.

These are great, but they all have the same flavor: cherry. I love them and they do not get stuck in your teeth.
Heather S.
Heather S.
York, PA

Sweetest fish they remind me of my childhood. They are one of those candies were if you eat one you can't stop.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?