Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Sunnyvale, CA

I love love love Swedish fish. there's not much to say. it's amazing, one of my favorite favorite candies.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Tuscaloosa, AL

One of my favorite candies. I cannot completely describe the flavor, but they are delicious gummy candies.
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Twin Falls, ID

Man oh man these candies are really really good they are sweet and really really yummy you just want candy
Nikki T.
Nikki T.
Lake City, SC

Swedish fish has always been a favorite of mine!! I love how sweet it is and it satisfies my sweet tooth!!
Kathleen K.
Kathleen K.
Monticello, WI

Ever since I was a little child, Swedish Fish have always been my favorite candy! They are my go to candy!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.

Swedish fish is a candy I love to get on Easter or at the movies. It is a sweet chewy snack which I enjoy.
Deidra B.
Deidra B.
Norfolk, Va

Swedish fish are an oldie but still so good. My mom used to buy these all the time. They are so delicious.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
anchorage, ak

Candy, candy candy.. I love candy.. I love chewy candy Its better than diamonds.. This is very affordable.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Dayton, OH

My boys love this candy. I also love this old school candy..glad it can still be found and is still cheap.
Karyn R.
Karyn R.
Plainfield, IL

Love Swedish Fish! Packed with flavor, soft and fresh!! They are a delicious and a great price at Walmart!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now