Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Michaela T.
Michaela T.
San Marcos, TX
I never liked these as a child! They're very odd to me and I don't like the flavor at all
Regan G.
Regan G.
Awesome snacks. I use them as stocking stuffers during Christmas. There also taste great.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Chino Hills , CA
Love these. One of my favorite treats for the movie theatre. I always buy these at Target
Kathy P.
Kathy P.
Anderson, SC
Awesome flavor with a different twist on gummy candy. It has a slight cherry type flavor.
Nichelle T.
Nichelle T.
Baltimore , Md
I love these. Just can't eat to many of these to much sugar. Great taste and decent price
Shanti P.
Shanti P.
La Grange, IL
I have a serious problem with these: I can't stop eating them! Super addictive and tasty.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Meridian, ID
Love this big bag of Swedish Fish. Great snack. They seem to be always so soft and fresh!
Jamazeya T.
Jamazeya T.
I always gravitate towards this gummy, it tastes great and is softer than a regular gummy
Amelia S.
Amelia S.
Mesa, AZ
Great for movie night and the flavor is good I can get these for a $1 at my local walmart
Shannon K.
Shannon K.
Kaukauna, WI
Very good product. Tasty and sweet. Do not like how sticky they get to your teeth however
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?