BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Kimberly C.
West Jordan, UT
Sweetish fish have been my favorite candy since I can remember, so sweet and chewy and you can just have these as a snack anywhere you go, perfect for road trips! Good price and you can buy these pretty much anywhere!!
Brianna B.
Swedish Fish are one of my all-time favorite gummies. and fake swedish fish just prove how unique the flavor of these is. They are delicious, but I just have to restrain myself from eating the whole bag at once. :)
Autum L.
CHICAGO, IL
My mom used to buy these all of the time, I didn't understand until I grabbed a handful and I couldn't put them down. They do stick to your teeth and if you have tooth sensitivity these may not be the perfect candy to eat all day.
Marissa E.
Westbrook, ME
These always were a favorite of mine as a kid. My favorite part being how soft and chewy they were! I feel like more often than not although the flavor is still just as yummy the fish themselves seem to be very tough.
Megan K.
It's been such a staple in my childhood since I was a child and I love this candy. I can't stop myself from eating it. I usually buy the big bag and eat it for a while. I don't like to share lol because they are just that good
Portia T.
Ionia, MI
Swedish fish are a fun and creative way to enjoy scam time. I like to eat mine as a parent reward after the kids go to bed. The design is cute and they taste sweet. I would highly recommend this product to both children and adults.
Kyla K.
Pablo, MT
Best candy ever!!!! This is one of my favorites. They aren't expensive at all. The flavor is awesome. The texture is amazing. It's like a soft gummy not a hard one at all. I would definitely share my love of Swedish fish.
Kristie H.
Westminster, CA
I always thought these were so cute, but I think these are very average! It does only come in one flavor, so kids won't usually eat this. It is not common for kids to choose this! It also hardens relatively fast and is very chewy compared to other candy.
Kalen W.
West Palm Bch, FL
These are so addicting! I have loved Swedish Fish since I was in high school and they are a very comforting candy. Good prices and you can find them pretty much everywhere. Great little snack if you need some sugar!
Marina C.
Brooklyn, NY
I LOVE Swedish fish! They're sweet but not too sweet, have a great texture and are jut nasty! When I have a sweet tooth but don't want to feel TOO guilty about eating candy this is my go too. I don't feel like I'm going to go into sugar shock afterwards.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?