Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.

I love Swedish Fish over any other candy. They're sweet but not too sweet and they're soon cute and tasty.
Candace B.
Candace B.

One of my favorite chewy candies. Good flavor and fun fish shape. They even have little scales on them lol
Lindsey N.
Lindsey N.

Was craving gummies and Swedish Fish are my go to gummy. Just chewy enough but don't get stuck to my teeth
Christine N.
Christine N.

I love swedish fish! I find them very amusing! These gummies are not too overly sweet and fun to mibble on
Reina M.
Reina M.

This is such a yummy candy..many people underestimate this but this is prob one of my fav candys right now
Tayla P.
Tayla P.

Everyone loves Swedish fish. Perfect snack for the movies or for parties. I eat them frozen in the summer.
Teresa G.
Teresa G.

We buy this large size to take to the movies. It's not too sweet and the chewing texture doesn't get mushy
Karyn R.
Karyn R.
Plainfield, IL

Love Swedish Fish! Packed with flavor, soft and fresh!! They are a delicious and a great price at Walmart!
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
San Diego, CA

I try not to buy these often as I could probably eat the whole bag in one sitting. So yummy and addicting!
Sam K.
Sam K.

I don't really like this candy too much. It tastes a bit strange to me, and it doesn't taste sweet enough.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now