Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Paige M.
Paige M.
Broomfield, CO

One of my favorite candies. so addictive that I can only buy the small bag. soft, chewy, cherry delicious!
Lindsey N.
Lindsey N.

Was craving gummies and Swedish Fish are my go to gummy. Just chewy enough but don't get stuck to my teeth
Nikki T.
Nikki T.
Lake City, SC

Swedish fish has always been a favorite of mine!! I love how sweet it is and it satisfies my sweet tooth!!
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.

I love Swedish Fish over any other candy. They're sweet but not too sweet and they're soon cute and tasty.
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
San Diego, CA

I try not to buy these often as I could probably eat the whole bag in one sitting. So yummy and addicting!
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Sunnyvale, CA

I love love love Swedish fish. there's not much to say. it's amazing, one of my favorite favorite candies.
Brenda J.
Brenda J.
Fultondale, AL

I love these they taste amazing to me whom ever hasn't had the chance to try these they definitely need tk
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Raleigh, NC

Swedish fish are one of my favorite gummy snacks. I love to use them as rewards for myself while studying.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.

One of the only candies I actually eat. Not a big candy person. Not overly sweet which is why I like them.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Brooklyn, NY

Who doesn't love Swedish fish ? Best gummie candy ive had hands down no complates and flavor never changes
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now