Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Shanti P.
Shanti P.
La Grange, IL
I have a serious problem with these: I can't stop eating them! Super addictive and tasty.
Ginger G.
Ginger G.
Brentwood, TN
These are so addictive. I love Swedish Fish and like that I can buy them almost anywhere.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Lawrenceville, GA
These are my favorite candies ever. I can easily consume an entire bag! Highly recommend.
Heather F.
Heather F.
Fort Myers, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love sweedish fish candies! This huge bag comes in handy because your able to resell it
Lexi L.
Lexi L.
Cape May Court House, NJ
Very chewy, but a yummy flavor, and cute packaging, very affordable, and cute fish gummys.
Dalia T.
Dalia T.
Rockaway Bch, NY
This One Dosent Has No Flavor it Taste Good And Reallyy Affordablee i Recommend Guyss !!!
Avery N.
Avery N.
Jackson, MS
Classic candy, great for recipes, my family loves them. Great taste, definitely recommend
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Covington, GA
May 17, 2016, 10:20 p.m.
Review for: Bag
This is a classic for me. The flavor seems like a strawberry flavor. It is a great snack.
Sookie C.
Sookie C.
I love it! It's chewy but not too much, it can be too sweet when you eat a lot at a time.
Michaela T.
Michaela T.
San Marcos, TX
I never liked these as a child! They're very odd to me and I don't like the flavor at all
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?