Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Abbey C.
Abbey C.

One of my favorite candies!!!! I love the flavor, chewy texture, everything. I repurchase these all the time :)
Hannah A.
Hannah A.
Greenville, NC.

One of my favorite all time candies! These are super sweet and soooooo yummy! Everyone in my family loves them!
Kerstin P.
Kerstin P.

These are not only great on their own, but also in drinks/desserts/etc. Such cute shapes, and they taste great!
YUMMY! Absolute favorite candy. I love the taste and I can't have enough of them. They're the best gummies ever
Fallon B.
Fallon B.
Breaux Bridge, LA

Great classic candy. Eating these makes me feel like a little kid again. You can find them at almost any store!
Cassandra Q.
Cassandra Q.
Victoria, TX

One of my favorite candies. I love these. I love the fact they are more of a harder gummy and not overly sweet.
Josephine D.
Josephine D.
Wyckoff, NJ

A classic that everyone loves! Can't go wrong with Swedish Fish - everyone is a fan of these chewy little guys!
Katie F.
Katie F.

These are really good but kind of plain. I'm not even sure if it has flavor, I just love it for the gummy part.
Dinara H.
Dinara H.

I love these! They are so sweet and chewy and they are a great snack for really any time of day they are a must
Lynda S.
Lynda S.
Reading, PA

Excellent candy, almost addictive once the bag is open. And once it is open it isn't long before it is emptied.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?