The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,914 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I love Swedish fish especially the original red ones. I eat them whenever I can find them in stores and they are way better than the generic versions. They are pretty affordable and I will definitely be buying them again.
Love this huge bag of Swedish fish. It last forever. These are my favorite go to snack to help with a sugar craving. It is a great price for this bag and really last a long time. Ps great in adult drinks too. Hehe.
A classic candy that everyone loves! Especially great for parties or even just to keep around the house because of the handy ziploc feature. We bought one of these for a birthday party and it was the perfect size.
For sure one of my favorites candies to turn to! The flavor is simple and very good. The price is very affordable and reasonable. The image of the fish is also a plus. Sharing is easy.
I love Swedish Fish! Sometimes they get caught in my teeth so that stinks but they come out pretty easily. They have a waxy taste (not in a bad way) compared to other gummy candies. I eat these on every road trip!
Swedish fish is another great candy! I do wish they were a bit softer as they can be a little tough. Other than that I believe this is one candy that doesn't need to change its flavor at all. Again if someone loves chewy candies I would recommend it.
A go to classic. These are my favorite go to when I need to fix that itch. They are affordable, found almost anywhere, and always consistent. I hide them so no one else will steal them. Go out and give them a try!
I honestly could eat these all day long everyday. I buy these over any other brands. They are affordable. And sometimes on sale. I eat them a couple times a month. Normally at the movies. I always repurchase these.
One of my favorite candies. It's a classic to me as I ate it a lot as a kid. They are very chewy and do get stuck in your teeth but I'm weird and enjoy that. I love the fruity flavor. You can get these just about anywhere too!
These are my favorites! I hear they are cherry flavored, which I hate, but I love these. When they made them bigger they ruined he flavor to me. They say it's the same great taste but the taste and texture changed.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos