Add a Photo
Photos (52)
lizbeth M.
lizbeth M.

These are my life they're delicious. Perfect for homecoming posters ;) I love to carry these in my backpack
isabella b.
isabella b.

Why is the box in the picture empty?
one of my fav candies but sticks to my teeth all the time I wanna die.
Leanne Q.
Leanne Q.
Port Orchard, WA

These little fish are so good. They have unique taste when you get them you just know that's a Swedish fish
Chantal L.
Chantal L.

This item is great for sharing! Absolutely love these and perfect for a quick easy snack to share with kids
Taylor H.
Taylor H.

Swedish fish are delicious, I love them. Easy to chew, unless they're gold, and they've got a great flavor.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Yankton, SD

I think these taste kind of funky but I have a lot of nostalgia associated with them so I still enjoy them.
Grace L.
Grace L.
Saint Paul, MN

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rhiannon A.
Rhiannon A.

These are my favorite candy! I love them so much. So yummy! And I love them so much because they are fruity
Noelle A.
Noelle A.
San Diego, CA

I love these! I love gummy snacks and I love the fruit flavor these have. Wish they had different flavors..
Elaine S.
Elaine S.
Opa Locka, FL

I love Swedish fish!! They are my childhood candy! All the memories I have of eating them are special ones.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now