22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol3 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Kyla B.
Kyla B.
Lees summit, MO
These little fishies are SO delicious.  I enjoy the fact that they aren't super chewy, but sticky chewy.   It's definitely my go-to snack if I am wanting something fruity and sugary.   I enjoy the back with mixed flavors, but the red is probably the best flavor they have.
Andree H.
Andree H.
Santa Clarita , CA
My favorite candy of all time! This is my favorite movie theatre candy. An oldie, but a goodie. Love the firm but chewy texture. The flavor is delicious, not sure what the actual flavor is. Being that this mysterious classic is my favorite there will be many repurchases in the future.
Julia S.
Julia S.
Flowery Branch, GA
A relative of mine introduced me to these about 10 years ago. Never heard of them before. I can now go through a whole bag like it's the last bag on earth. It's a great snack (not the healthiest) but when something's that good, who cares!!!
Anaya Y.
Anaya Y.
All time favorite candy, I pick these up quite frequently because I always have a taste for them. The price has remained the same over the years but since the rebranding of the packaging I feel like they taste a little different. Keep this candy on hand in my car, room, everywhere.
Bruna L.
Bruna L.
Windermere, FL
Swedish Fish is delicious as long as you don't eat a lot! It has a good value, not pricey at all. I bought it at Walmart but I've seen it at Publix as well. There's other candies like this one I like better but it tastes delicious as well.
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Malvern, AR
Love love love love LOVEEEEEEE these things. The flavor is fantastic and they taste so wonderful. There's nothing else like these literally. I'm addicted to all things candy and fruit snacks and I have no clue of anything like Swedish fish.
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Coralville, IA
i'm not sure why i continue to give these guys a chance. I guess peer pressure. Everyone insists these are amazing and I just don't understand the hype at all! They are incredibly hard to chew. They always taste dry and old. They lack flavor and the flavor they do have is terrible. not for me.
Makenzie W.
Makenzie W.
Irmo, SC
I am in LOVE with Swedish fish!! I got this medium sized bag at Walmart the last time now I am addicted!! They are easy to eat and a perfect combination between fruity but not too fruity... I would recommend this chewy treat for anyone!
Claire K.
Claire K.
Laguna Beach, CA
Swedish fish is my favorite type of candy always has been since I was a kid. I love how they are always so chewy and I love the taste of them they are not pricey at all they are very affordable come on everyone knows about Swedish fish´┐╝
Misty R.
Misty R.
Johnstown, Pa
i absolutley love swdish fish the red ones are my favorite there is something about the taste that is very addicting they are priced reasonable and the packaging is very eye popping i would recommend this candy to everyone and i will purchase them again
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?