The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,870 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Buying these size bags is the easiest way to maximize value, in my opinion. If you love Swedish Fish and you're planning on eating them pretty regularly, this is definitely the way to go.
Swedish fish are the perfect treat! Fun size and great flavor. I love the gumminess and texture of this treat. Very affordable and perfect any time of day! Best gummy like this out there!
My other family loves this candy because it is same taste from their childhood. It is my kids love it now because they give them. It is affordable! It is good for a family size, and worth it.
I love the taste and texture of Swedish Fish! They have a pleasant cherry taste and are super chewy. The only problem I have with them is they can get stuck in your teeth pretty easily.
Swedish fish is so great It's not too sweet, and I love chewy candy! I love any type of candy honestly CANDY IS MY LIFE!! I would love to eat Swedish fish for breakfast, lunch, and Dinner if I could, also sour patch!
I love all the fish in the sea but these right here are amazing have an amazing sweet taste to them there the best candys i love you can buy these and anystore I could probably eat a bag in 2 weeks
My grandpa would always buy me Swedish fish. When we moved away, he would mail me boxes of it. He recently passed away and every time I see these I am reminded of all the good memories.
I love Swedish Fish and have loved this candy since I was in elementary school. I can't help buying it anytime I'm at the supermarket or I see the mimi versions at the check-out counter.
Personally I don’t like these as much because they can be chewy for me. It’s all on your opinion though, some people may really like them. Even though they are very affordable and shareable. They’re also really good!
These are a blast from the past! I don't generally like gummy candies but I absolutely love these! They remind me of my childhood and still taste as good as they did when I was younger!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos