Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Jessie Jane G.
Jessie Jane G.
Lakewood, CA
Swedish fish have been around for years. These are the best fruit snacks cherry flavor ever
christina p.
christina p.
Lakeview, MI
Jan. 10, 2016, 7:33 p.m.
Review for: Bag
These are a good treat to have from time to time the assorted color ones are even better!!!
Sue C.
Sue C.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Love swedish fish but only eat once a year due to it causing cavities and being very sweet.
Yescenia  A.
Yescenia A.
Passaic, NJ
Fishes love the so much i always by myself a big box when i go to bjs zand they taste yummy
Lyndsey S.
Lyndsey S.
W Hempstead, NY
My favorite chewy candy!! There so yummy I can't take it!!! I can just eat and eat and eat!
Claire D.
Claire D.
Saugus, MA
My favorite candy. It reminds me of my childhood. I still look for these when I see a movie
Alisia E.
Alisia E.
Big red gooey fish! I love these so much. They are so tasty and sweet. One of my favorites.
abby m.
abby m.
Orlando, FL
Super chewy , filled with flavor , tasty , yummy gummy candy ! i love itttttttttttt!!!!!!!
Flower T.
Flower T.
Lakewood, WA
These are some of my favorite candy of all time, super sweet and they're shaped like fish.
Kaci A.
Kaci A.
Gordon, NE
Swedish Fish!! So good, the kids and I race to get to these first. The flavor is wonderful
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?