Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Christy B.
Christy B.

These are great, but they all have the same flavor: cherry. I love them and they do not get stuck in your teeth.
whitney h.
whitney h.

Just tried them last year and wish Inwould have sooner!! They are delicious and simple!! So good and flavorful.
Jen L.
Jen L.
Saylorsburg, Pa

Omg. These are my absolute favorite candy ever. Loved them as a kid love them as an adult. My kids love them to
Tianna T.
Tianna T.
Las Vegas

My favorite candy! I could eat these every day. They are the perfect candy. Not too sweet and not hard to chew.
Whitney C.
Whitney C.

This has been one of my top 10 favorite candies if you haven't tried these you're crazy go out and get you some
Heather S.
Heather S.
York, PA

Sweetest fish they remind me of my childhood. They are one of those candies were if you eat one you can't stop.
Fallon B.
Fallon B.
Breaux Bridge, LA

Great classic candy. Eating these makes me feel like a little kid again. You can find them at almost any store!
Holly K.
Holly K.
Marlton, NJ

Nothung like Swedish Fish! Delicious and fun. I love the multocolred ones, too. Sometimes nothing else will do!
Christiana H.
Christiana H.
Edmond, Oklahoma

This has been my favorite candy since childhood. they have a great cherry-ish flavor and have a velvety feeling
Rach O.
Rach O.
Jackson, OH

A great classic candy! I really like the flavor, it's unique to the candy. The texture of the gummy is perfect!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?