BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Casey D.
Casey D.
Buying these size bags is the easiest way to maximize value, in my opinion. If you love Swedish Fish and you're planning on eating them pretty regularly, this is definitely the way to go.
Mindy P.
Mindy P.
Orem, UT
Swedish fish are the perfect treat! Fun size and great flavor. I love the gumminess and texture of this treat. Very affordable and perfect any time of day! Best gummy like this out there!
Mariel O.
Mariel O.
Merced, CA
My other family loves this candy because it is same taste from their childhood. It is my kids love it now because they give them. It is affordable! It is good for a family size, and worth it.
Mary R.
Mary R.
I love the taste and texture of Swedish Fish! They have a pleasant cherry taste and are super chewy. The only problem I have with them is they can get stuck in your teeth pretty easily.
Star H.
Star H.
Watauga, TX
Swedish fish is so great It's not too sweet, and I love chewy candy! I love any type of candy honestly CANDY IS MY LIFE!! I would love to eat Swedish fish for breakfast, lunch, and Dinner if I could, also sour patch!
Brenda L.
Brenda L.
Ripon, CA
I love all the fish in the sea but these right here are amazing have an amazing sweet taste to them there the best candys i love you can buy these and anystore I could probably eat a bag in 2 weeks
Lily C.
Lily C.
Glendale, AZ
My grandpa would always buy me Swedish fish. When we moved away, he would mail me boxes of it. He recently passed away and every time I see these I am reminded of all the good memories.
Sang K.
Sang K.
Sykesville, MD
I love Swedish Fish and have loved this candy since I was in elementary school. I can't help buying it anytime I'm at the supermarket or I see the mimi versions at the check-out counter.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Personally I don’t like these as much because they can be chewy for me. It’s all on your opinion though, some people may really like them. Even though they are very affordable and shareable. They’re also really good!
Kyleene M.
Kyleene M.
Idaho Falls, ID
These are a blast from the past! I don't generally like gummy candies but I absolutely love these! They remind me of my childhood and still taste as good as they did when I was younger!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?