Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Lu C.
Lu C.

Swedish fish are really yummy. They're sort of like gummy bears, but softer and tastes slightly different.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Raleigh, NC

Swedish fish are one of my favorite gummy snacks. I love to use them as rewards for myself while studying.
Aspen H.
Aspen H.
Huson, MT

I love Swedish fish. Easy to snack on. Downfall to the candy they are addicting... I can eat the whole bag
Nikki T.
Nikki T.
Lake City, SC

Swedish fish has always been a favorite of mine!! I love how sweet it is and it satisfies my sweet tooth!!
Luisa O.
Luisa O.

Although most people I know aren't fans of Swedish fish I enjoy snacking on them every once in a blue moon
Paige M.
Paige M.
Broomfield, CO

One of my favorite candies. so addictive that I can only buy the small bag. soft, chewy, cherry delicious!
Sam K.
Sam K.

I don't really like this candy too much. It tastes a bit strange to me, and it doesn't taste sweet enough.
Teresa G.
Teresa G.

We buy this large size to take to the movies. It's not too sweet and the chewing texture doesn't get mushy
Tayla P.
Tayla P.

Everyone loves Swedish fish. Perfect snack for the movies or for parties. I eat them frozen in the summer.
Deidra B.
Deidra B.
Norfolk, Va

Swedish fish are an oldie but still so good. My mom used to buy these all the time. They are so delicious.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now