Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Plano, TX

Tasty snacks. It is funny that they have it in these little containers but they seem like the regular candy.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Vancouver, WA

One of my favorite candies, I love the gummyness and the flavor. I can eat too many of these on one sitting.
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Swedesboro, Nj

These are so delicious they are one of my favorite candies. They are not too sweet. They're chewy and sweet.
Kimberly F.
Kimberly F.

I'm not a big fan of gummy type of candy, but I love Swedish Fish! So yummy and doesn't stick to your teeth.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.

The best candy ever. Keep a by in my desk at work. Can be very addictive. Have the whole office eating them.
Angelina V.
Angelina V.
Austin, TX

Classic candy! So good it's hard not to finish the whole bag! This is definitely one of my favorite candies!
Leanne Q.
Leanne Q.
Port Orchard, WA

These little fish are so good. They have unique taste when you get them you just know that's a Swedish fish
Jessi D.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH

All time favorite sweet treat !! You can never go wrong with Swedish fish again just brush your teeth after
Carrie B.
Carrie B.
Rockport, IN

I like Swedish fish because they are chewy, and not gummy like gummy bears/worms. They have a great flavor!
Taylor H.
Taylor H.

Swedish fish are delicious, I love them. Easy to chew, unless they're gold, and they've got a great flavor.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now