The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,358 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
one of the best candy's by far. always a reminder of childhood anytime i eat these.
They are soft and chewy Also they are sweet but not too sweet but also not bland.
I love sweets! Can't wait to try this. Will do another review once I do try it ❤
This is my all time favorite candy. It has such a good taste I can't describe it.
I have loved Swedish Fish since I was little. The red gummy goodness was a staple to my childhood. They are absolutely delicious. The only thing that bothers me is how easily they stick to teeth. I understand that they are chewy, but I wish there was some way to fix it. I'll eat them either way, though!
Even better than the original fish. The flavors are all great and I think they are a little bit softer
I absolutely love swedish fish!! I will always recommend them. The packs are normally full and worth the money!
When I travel, this is my go to snack! I have eaten Swedish Fish since I was a young child. I love the sweet chewy candy!
Swedish Fish are one of my favorite treats when I am craving sugar. As a kid, I remember receiving these in my Halloween bag. This candy is an oldie, but goodie!
These cannot actually be purchased in Sweden. They are often times too hard and not very gummy. They do not have much of a real taste.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos