Add a Photo
Photos (55)
nicole l.
nicole l.
Berwyn, IL

I love Swedish fish. the taste kind of like cherry. they're the best when they're still chewed and not hard.
Stephany F.
Stephany F.
Schaumburg, IL

Some of the best chewy candy! So much flavor and a perfect size piece ! Swedish fish are delicious and juicy
Alice L.
Alice L.

These are so yummy i love eating them while watching movies they are so big and for a great price at walmart
Jolene G.
Jolene G.

Love these but they'll rip your teeth out! Great candy. One of my favorites. Bought anywhere. Sold anywhere.
makai R.
makai R.
ladson, sc

My favorite candy ever!! I love them.. so yum.. 😊😊
I could eat these all dat, they just have a great flavor.
Jocelyn H.
Jocelyn H.
Turlock, CA

It's a sweet treat and to be honest I didn't like this candy at first but as I go older I began to love them
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI

My favorite candy of all times I have bought this big bag once before & it didn't last very long in my house
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Plano, TX

Tasty snacks. It is funny that they have it in these little containers but they seem like the regular candy.
Alisha L.
Alisha L.
Garfield, NJ

My husband's most fave candy! I love it because it's cheap & fat free! It's a must have in my home for sure.
Anna C.
Anna C.

Another classic go to sweet. My whole family loves them! I put mine is the fridge so they get firm and chewy
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now