The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,976 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I love Swedish Fish - chewy and tasty. The one problem I have is that I eat too many! The flavor could be more appealing or interesting, but they are unique! I do enjoy eating the one at a time or a few at a time, but then they get stuck in my teeth.
I love these. They are great if I'm craving a gummy type snack. They are very flavorful. I think that this bag in particular is a great value, but it would take a long time to finish a bag this size. I can only eat so many at a time. I would recommend!
I grew up eating these. They used to come in an individual package and it used to be about a nickel for one. I still love them when I need a little sugar fix. If I buy a bag of them I have to buy an extra bag to share because you can't just have 1.
Swedish fish are some of my favorite candy, I know I'm super weird but I like to leave the bag open for a while so they get a little dryer and aren't as gummy so they don't stick to my teeth as much! If you haven't tried these you definitely should
Swedish fish is probably one of my favorites. It obviously is not healthy, but it is a good candy that has a very good price. It has a different taste which makes it stand out, and you can find it almost anywhere so it is so easy to access. I would definitely get this product multiple times.
They're a classic for a reason. Always love these, especially at the movie theatre or on a car ride. They don't make your hands sticky, and they're so delicious. I even like them when they get a little bit stale. They're cheap, fun, and easy to eat.
Super chewy. Almost sticky. Usually gets stuck in teeth but these are so addicting. Good tastes but almost doesn't really have a flavor?? Bought at Hy-Vee stores. I don't eat very often except when coworkers bring to work to share! Would eat again.
They're Swedish Fish...do they need a review? They're candy, they're fine. They're too sticky for me but I indulge every now and then when I want something sweet. They're definitely not good for your teeth but they're candy so I guess it's expected.
I love Swedish fish, I really do. Sometimes I opt for the sour patch kids but only because they have different flavors and you don't just eat the same one. However Swedish fish are so good I often don't mind eating the same flavor for he while bag.
My favorite candy of all time, forget skittles and m&ms! I loved the unique flavor and texture of the fish, and also if you let it stay in your mouth it'll start to melt. This was part of my childhood and I'm so glad they're still available today.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos