22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol3 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Randy P.
Randy P.
Minneapolis, MN
I love Swedish Fish - chewy and tasty. The one problem I have is that I eat too many! The flavor could be more appealing or interesting, but they are unique! I do enjoy eating the one at a time or a few at a time, but then they get stuck in my teeth.
Cheyanne T.
Cheyanne T.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love these. They are great if I'm craving a gummy type snack. They are very flavorful. I think that this bag in particular is a great value, but it would take a long time to finish a bag this size. I can only eat so many at a time. I would recommend!
Khiria G.
Khiria G.
Philadelphia, PA
I grew up eating these. They used to come in an individual package and it used to be about a nickel for one. I still love them when I need a little sugar fix. If I buy a bag of them I have to buy an extra bag to share because you can't just have 1.
Lydia E.
Lydia E.
Swedish fish are some of my favorite candy, I know I'm super weird but I like to leave the bag open for a while so they get a little dryer and aren't as gummy so they don't stick to my teeth as much! If you haven't tried these you definitely should
Jaden R.
Jaden R.
Swedish fish is probably one of my favorites. It obviously is not healthy, but it is a good candy that has a very good price. It has a different taste which makes it stand out, and you can find it almost anywhere so it is so easy to access. I would definitely get this product multiple times.
Justine G.
Justine G.
Albany, NY
They're a classic for a reason. Always love these, especially at the movie theatre or on a car ride. They don't make your hands sticky, and they're so delicious. I even like them when they get a little bit stale. They're cheap, fun, and easy to eat.
Beth B.
Beth B.
Super chewy. Almost sticky. Usually gets stuck in teeth but these are so addicting. Good tastes but almost doesn't really have a flavor?? Bought at Hy-Vee stores. I don't eat very often except when coworkers bring to work to share! Would eat again.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Medford, MA
They're Swedish Fish...do they need a review? They're candy, they're fine. They're too sticky for me but I indulge every now and then when I want something sweet. They're definitely not good for your teeth but they're candy so I guess it's expected.
Holly Z.
Holly Z.
I love Swedish fish, I really do. Sometimes I opt for the sour patch kids but only because they have different flavors and you don't just eat the same one. However Swedish fish are so good I often don't mind eating the same flavor for he while bag.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite candy of all time, forget skittles and m&ms! I loved the unique flavor and texture of the fish, and also if you let it stay in your mouth it'll start to melt. This was part of my childhood and I'm so glad they're still available today.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?