Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Leanne Q.
Leanne Q.
Port Orchard, WA

These little fish are so good. They have unique taste when you get them you just know that's a Swedish fish
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Chatham, Ontario

One of my favorite candies (even though I have braces, lol) definitely worth the trip to the orthodon'tist
Amy M.
Amy M.
Saskatoon

I just love these little sweet fish. Somehow these adorable little candy's can turn a bad day upside down.
Vanesa D.
Vanesa D.
Medellin

Son muy suavecitos además con kumis o leche le encanta a mi hijo además son muy frescos con muy buen sabor
Malaisha T.
Malaisha T.
Pittsburgh, PA

Great for any get together/ activity. My favorite movie candy of all time! Swedish Fish are a classic hit!
Melanie R.
Melanie R.

These Swedish fish are amazing! They ate shop sweet and chewy and the bag keeps them in a great condition.
Deidra B.
Deidra B.
Norfolk, Va

Swedish fish are an oldie but still so good. My mom used to buy these all the time. They are so delicious.
Sam K.
Sam K.

I don't really like this candy too much. It tastes a bit strange to me, and it doesn't taste sweet enough.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.

I love Swedish Fish over any other candy. They're sweet but not too sweet and they're soon cute and tasty.
Doll M.
Doll M.
Long Beach, CA

This candy cone in a shape of fish
And there good and chewy
This candy is good kids like them so do ahahha
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now