22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,501 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I don't eat any gummy candy except Swedish Fish. Keep up the good work and don't try so hard to change the flavor and shapes like everyone else. The prices are always right.
Omg i thought these gummies were gonna be good and they turned out to be the opposite. The taste is disgusting and they are just not pleasant at all. The after taste was gross too
When they're fresh, they're amazing. Even when they're not fresh, they're still amazing. Make a Jell-O fishbowl or an alcoholic fishbowl, either way, add these and they're great.
My absolute favorite candy. chewy gummy sweet but not overly sweet . a case like this is convenient no back and forth to the store for the candy fix. you have it right in hand.
I would definitely recommend this to anyone !!! Swedish fish are so yummy and tasty ! Very good in flavor and will not disappoint anyone. It's far most the best cans out there !
These have to be one of my favorite candy. There so sweet and yummy! I could eat a whole bag in day, of course I wouldn't though. People are crazy if they have never tried them.
I don't buy these that often because my husband and I will fight over them lol so if I buy them, I have to hide them otherwise they disappear. They are always soft and tasty.
These are one of my favorite gummy candies! I always forget how good they are until I eat them again! The only thing I do not like is that they sometimes get stuck in your teeth
They are a classic treat perfect for gritty that sweet tooth. I take these on the road when I travel for a quick snack in the hotel room. Great flavor can't beat the original!
Swedish fish are awesome. I met someone the other day that had tried one for the first time. I did not know these people existed. If i am going to buy candy this would be up towards the top of the list.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos