The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,295 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
My husband loves this! We always have this at home to snack. I love the taste and texture, a little tough but still the same gummy feel. Love the flavor, not too sweet. Often buy this from the dollar store and IKEA!
These remind me of my childhood! My mom used to buy a bunch of these and put them in a jar in the living room! I used to love taking a handful and just munching on them while watch tv lol. I love these little fishes lol!
I love this candy! Extremely sweet and not too chewy. You can find this at Walmart and most gas stations. Great for a snack and something you will want to purchase again. Affordable and comparable in price to other candies!
I buy the big bags of these. I think they are like 5lbs. I have loved Swedish fish since I was a kid. The price for the big bags isn't to bad either. 5 below has them for $5 and you can also get them at Walmart and Sams club.
Ever since I was little this has always been one of the tastiest chewy sweets that I can't seem to get enough of. Each gummy fishy has an enjoyable taste and texture that always keeps me wanting more and more. I try not to purchase to often for that specific reason but these are hands down one of my favorite candies
Swedish Fish are an old favorite. My kids love them! Flavorful and chewy candy that are not expensive at all! We purchase Swedish Fish when we plan a movie night or go on a road trip as a sweet snack everyone can enjoy.
I grew up on these, my mother always love them. So I grew up now sharing them with my kids. I love the red color and the bendable chewy texture. I have, and always well purchases. Depending on the size will tell you the price. But it's never a bad price for the product!
This is a candy I could eat a whole bag of and it's never enough. It's the perfect combination of chewy and soft. I don't even like most cherryish flavored stuff but I don't care. These are my jam. Can't go wrong with fish
This is my number one favorite candy. It is sold everywhere. It is sold at a reasonable price. It has the best flavors! It is the perfect for a craving. It comes in safe packaging as well. I recommend it to everyone! My favorite!!
I thought I liked these until recently when I had one and it tasted like chemical with a powdery layer. Not my favorite. Trader Joe's has great ones that are made out of fruits and vegetables. A great alternative.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos