Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Christina E.
Christina E.

This candy is so delicious. I buy them as a snack for the family. They are a little chewy but totally delicious.
Karissa P.
Karissa P.
Birch Tree, MO

I've always liked cherry flavored stuff and I love that everyone is red so not having to pick and choose is nice
Janice H.
Janice H.
Ormond Beach, FL

These are the best. Have a different flavor but I love it. These are always a great snack to have at the movies.
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
Visalia, CA

Swedish fish have been my absolute favorite candies since I was a kid, their not too sweet but just sweet enough
Angela L.
Angela L.
Pennsburg, PA

I love when this bag goes on sale at the stores! I like putting them in their own little baggies to grab and go.
Kelly A.
Kelly A.
Maybrook, NY

addictive! great price and easy pick me up when at work... great value because I purchase the big bad at walmart
Amber C.
Amber C.

Absolutely love everything about them. The texture and taste are both equally amazing I'd totally recommend them
Bethany A.
Bethany A.

Such a yummy snack!! Just the right amount of chewiness and sweetness. My husband and I loveto share this treat!
Caress S.
Caress S.
Las Vegas, NV

SUPER YUMMY HIGHLY RECOMMEND they don't taste like any other candy and the texture is pretty nice not too chewy.
Ramey C.
Ramey C.

I got addicted to Swedish fish once upon a time when I was vegan and seriously missing my gummy candy addiction.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?