The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,360 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I have had swedish fish and my child.like them but for me I could pass. They stick in your teeth. If it doesn't bother you go for it. They taste fine but I just don't like the stickiness of them.
What can I say but I have a thang for fishes. Never compare but I wish they didn't get stuck in my gums. They are affordable and yummy in my tummy. Makes me want to go out and buy some right now and I would totally recommend.
Swedish fish has always been one of my favorite gummy candies. They taste different than any other gummy, and are way better than any of the knock off kinds. These gummies are cute, delicious, and highly addictive.
I have only had them once. But they we're really good. I was recent but I really liked them. I was surprised because it hard for me to find a gummy candy I like but I really liked Swedish fish.
I love these! The original red are the best. They have a good flavor and a great chewiness the don't get stuck in your teeth. They are very affordable. I would recommend them to others. They are the perfect grab and go candy
I absolutely love Swedish fish, they have a very unique taste. They are very sweet and sticky, but that doesn't bother me personally. I think the taste of these candies is hard to describe, but I absolutely love them. Once you have one, it is hard to not have another!
One of my favorite sweets, I usually buy these at the gas station and make sure I have it for the road! I like that these are not too sweet, but I wish they were a bit less sticky to my teeth.
Not really a big fan of gummy fish it's kind of hard I really don't like giving this to my kids I always feel they might choke on if you have little kids I don't recommend you giving it to them
Swedish fish are the best candy in the world in my opinion I eat these about every week or. Every other week compared to other gummies can't people may disagree but the are better than all candies I have tasted I would recommend it to anyone that has a sweet tooth .
The first few are always so addictive but after that they start to hurt my stomach... the flavor isn't that good and they're really hard, I would much rather have gummy bears or any other type of gummy, sweedish fish just aren't for me
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos