Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Dara N.
Dara N.
Matthews, NC

Love them! Classic candy. Prefer the Trader Joes version with multiple fruit flavors and all natural ingredients
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.

I love the tate of sweetish fish but only after eating so many. After a whileb the taste seems to get too sweet.
Michele C.
Michele C.
Melbourne, FL

Was my favorite candy when I was little. I buy a little bag of them at lunch time and eat them for lunch at work
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Geneva, OH

Yum! Great snack for during the day or late night. Not too sweet, just right! Would highly recommend! Buy often!
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.

I love getting these at the movie theaters. Great cherry taste. Only con is they get really stuck in your teeth.
Karissa P.
Karissa P.
Birch Tree, MO

I've always liked cherry flavored stuff and I love that everyone is red so not having to pick and choose is nice
Katie B.
Katie B.

Perfect size of Swedish fish! These are moms favorite and these bags make a great size to give as part of a gift
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
Visalia, CA

Swedish fish have been my absolute favorite candies since I was a kid, their not too sweet but just sweet enough
Andrea M.
Andrea M.

These are a candy all on their own. There are many knock offs but they just can't nail the flavor. Yummy gummies
Kelly A.
Kelly A.
Maybrook, NY

addictive! great price and easy pick me up when at work... great value because I purchase the big bad at walmart
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now