Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Anna C.
Anna C.

Another classic go to sweet. My whole family loves them! I put mine is the fridge so they get firm and chewy
Gabby F.
Gabby F.

WOST CANDY!! THE ONLY FLAVOR IT HAS IS PASTE FLAVOR!! IT IS HARD AND NOT EVEN CHEWY LIKE ITS SUPPOSE TO BE!!
Lori T.
Lori T.
Fort Collins, CO

Delicious, and reminiscent of my childhood! An great snack or treat to add to any game night or movie night.
Reagan S.
Reagan S.
Denham Spgs, LA

This is one of my favorite candies to eat. So good and delicious! It's affordable and the flavor is amazing!
krista b.
krista b.
Bremerton, WA

One of my all time favorites. If you haven't tried these just do it. You can find them pretty much anywhere.
Brittney B.
Brittney B.

These are so yummy. My husband can eat the entire bag! I've never met a person who didn't like Swedish fish.
Amber K.
Amber K.

Not too hard not too soft. I perfect chew in every fish. Not too sweet and not too bland. I love these fish.
Taylor  M.
Taylor M.
Springboro, OH

Huge bag. I tried them for the first time and wasn't a big fan.They go bad quickly and are too chewy for me.
kayt R.
kayt R.

Soft sweet fun candy to eat. everyone loves Swedish fish. keep then in candy dish all the time... fun candy.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Indian Trail

Always one of my favorite candies. They have good flavor and our a good price. Will be buying soon thank you
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now