22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol3 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Ainsley F.
Ainsley F.
Portland, OR
i like swedish fish when im craving the red gummies. whenever you buy sour patch kids or gummy bears, you never get just ONE flavor. that is why swedish fish rule... all reds all the time!
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
I will always be a fan of Swedish Fish. They are delicious and remind me of my childhood. I think this size of product is a good value for the price. I found it at Costco and thought it was extremely affordable. I would tell anyone to try Swedish Fish!
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
You can never go wrong with a handful of Swedish fish! And I love that you can almost always find them in a dollar store! I'd say Swedish fish usually have a better flavor than most gummies because you always know you're purchasing a great, tasty snack.
Megan L.
Megan L.
These dummies are a delicious sweet treat to have now and then. They are a great texture and flavor and come in large bags that are easy to share. There are no other candies like it! I will definitely be buying this product again and would recommend it.
Kate D.
Kate D.
Margate City, NJ
These are a classic, you can really never go wrong with some Swedish fish! They are perfect for a movie night, dessert, or just a little something when you are craving something sweet! Ah they are so good and I would totally recommend these to others!
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Taylor Ridge
Swedish Fish have always been my go to candy if i cant decide what i want i always end up getting these. The flavor is amazing. They are very addicting i cant just have a few of them. The price is pretty good usually i buy the large bags from Hy-Vee.
Daniela O.
Daniela O.
These are a classic candy that are hard to pass up. Compared to other gummy brands, I would say this is one of the better ones. These are always good value and I like them because I think they taste like red sour patch kids but without the sour sugar.
Samantha E.
Samantha E.
Santa Ana
My sister introduce me this candy king ago, at first the name of it threw me off and was not wanting to try it till my little nieces gave me one so I did . So sweet and delicious and once I came to a 7/11 the prices for it was good so it's affordable.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Killeen
These will always be my favorite candies! Love them. Love that they're sold everywhere!!! Sweet, but not too rich. I can go through the 5 lb bag in less than a week LOL. Thank god they are fat free or I'd be in trouble. Love that they don't melt or get messy!
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
Edinburgh, IN
Have you tried saying the phrase "Swedish Fish" five times fast?  It's not easy.  This is not the worst candy in the world, but if I'm going to eat something like this, Sour Patch kids are where I go.  I feel like these are insanely waxy.  I don't like to snack on wax.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?