BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Anna D.
I love swedish fish! They are so good! I also used them once for a themed cupcake party! Used blue food coloring for the frosting then put these little fishes on top! super cute?
Carole Lee P.
Cincinnati, OH
This chewy, slightly salty candy is addictive. My nieces introduced me to them years ago. There really is no other gummy candy that is like it. It is a relatively inexpensive indulgence.
Ashley R.
Overland Park, KS
These are one of my favorite candies. I love their chewiness and sweet flavor. The only bad thing is that they seem to loose their freshness before I can finish a whole bag. :(
Whitney L.
Richmond, KY
This candy is one of my absolute favorites. Swedish fish cannot be beat, I only like the red ones. I hate when the sell the various colors. Beware, don't eat too many at one time!
michelle i.
Gallitzin, PA
Best things to eat growing up, my mom and I buy them every time we see them. They are also great to have as a in between meals snack not that many calories in them which is great.
Lindsay E.
Tahlequah, OK
Review for: Bag more...
I like gummy candy. It's my very favorite. Swedish fish are among my least favorite gummies. They are more like flavored wax than candy. I like the flavor but I hate the texture.
Jailene H.
Swedish fish are some of my FAVORITE candies. I love the taste and the chewy texture. The only thing I don't like about them is that they get stuck in your teeth, but that doesn't stop me from eating them all the time, lol.
Sherryl T.
I really do not like these, I think they are too tough and have a very artificial flavoring to them. if you want to have swedish fish stuck in your teeth all day then its good.
Ashton P.
Swedish fish and are my all time favorite candy. There like gummies and they give you something to chew on and have little snacks on because you can just grab a handfull and go.
Tammy W.
Newnan, GA
I don't eat any gummy candy except Swedish Fish. Keep up the good work and don't try so hard to change the flavor and shapes like everyone else. The prices are always right.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?