Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Kimberly F.
Kimberly F.

I'm not a big fan of gummy type of candy, but I love Swedish Fish! So yummy and doesn't stick to your teeth.
Savannah T.
Savannah T.

Swedish Fish are my favorite candy. Great taste, quality, and price. I never can go wrong with Swedish Fish.
Gabby F.
Gabby F.

WOST CANDY!! THE ONLY FLAVOR IT HAS IS PASTE FLAVOR!! IT IS HARD AND NOT EVEN CHEWY LIKE ITS SUPPOSE TO BE!!
Crystal R.
Crystal R.

Best tasting candy ever. Chewy, delicious and perfect. Afforable and doesn't melt. My all time favorite candy
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Sandy, UT

We love swedish fish, especially for road trips and camping. They are susceptible to humidity so be careful!
Amber K.
Amber K.

Not too hard not too soft. I perfect chew in every fish. Not too sweet and not too bland. I love these fish.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.

My favorite candy chews. I used them also for decoration candy table for my baby shower for a nautical theme
Jocelyn H.
Jocelyn H.
Turlock, CA

It's a sweet treat and to be honest I didn't like this candy at first but as I go older I began to love them
Patricia A.
Patricia A.
Vine Grove, KY

Swedish Fish are my favorite candy in the entire world! Definitely check them out because they are amazing!
Leanne Q.
Leanne Q.
Port Orchard, WA

These little fish are so good. They have unique taste when you get them you just know that's a Swedish fish
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now