22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol4 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Jess L.
Jess L.
sunman, IN
Swedish fish are my favorite candy. They're full of great flavor and a fun candy for movie nights. My grandma always buys the big bag because we eat them so much. Would recommend to others. The bigger bag is definitely a good buy.
Lee J.
Lee J.
Hicksville, NY
I don't always think to buy this cute candies, but once I see them all on the shelf, I think no further! Great for the movies. (Always by the register at IKEA. Makes a great snack on the way home)
Teresa C.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert
Swedish Fish I have to try not to bring these home or else I will be tempted to eat the whole bag! I love the sift chewy cherry flavored chews. I will never tire of this wonderful candy.
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Such a delicious snack but I can never control myself and eat more than I can't handle and give myself a stomach ache. The product are usually fair in price depending where you go. It's worth the purchase if you like chewy snacks.
Brianna W.
Brianna W.
Las Vegas, NV
These are good. However if I eat more than 8, I literally get nauseous. It happens every time. I hate it because as I said, they're really good to snack on! They're easy to chew and don't make a mess either.
Lissette H.
Lissette H.
North Salt Lake, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love Swedish fish. I don't like candy as much and this is one of the products we buy. I think they're a little on the too sweet side for me but whenever we buy them, I always eat a few of them. They are definitely with buying.
ruby r.
ruby r.
Killeen, TX
I love Swedish Fish! I know movie night is going to be a success when there is Swedish Fish. I eat them once a week or every two weeks only because I dont like to consume so much sugar. Amazing flavor, price, and chewy. I like to store them in the refrigerator.
Ciara L.
Ciara L.
Bellefonte, PA
Can't go wrong with the classic Swedish fish! So sweet and has an amazing flavor. A large bag is $5 and that's very affordable for us. We bought these at Walmart and will buy these again soon too
Jessica Z.
Jessica Z.
Valencia, CA
I am legitimately OBSESSED with Swedish fish. Have been for years. Always my go to when I'm in need of a sweet tooth craving. Just thinking about them is making my mouth water right now. No joke!
Ettamarie R.
Ettamarie R.
Port Chester, NY
I always buy this bag at BJ's is is sold at a reasonable price. I am a teacher and I buy this for my classroom to get out for a treat on the students are behaving are doing a great job. I would recommend this to teachers because of how much you get a reasonable price.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?