Add a Photo
Photos (55)
sarah c.
sarah c.
West Plains, MO

I really enjoy these gummies. They have an original distinct flavor and they are one of my favorite candies.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Easley, SC

Swedish Fish are some of my favorite candies! I love the taste, and they're unique in the gummy candy world.
makai R.
makai R.
ladson, sc

My favorite candy ever!! I love them.. so yum.. 😊😊
I could eat these all dat, they just have a great flavor.
Anika H.
Anika H.
Lawrenceville, GA

They changed recipe not as yummy as they used to be.. Overall ok.. Used as candy favors for a birthday party
Amber K.
Amber K.

Not too hard not too soft. I perfect chew in every fish. Not too sweet and not too bland. I love these fish.
Gabby F.
Gabby F.

WOST CANDY!! THE ONLY FLAVOR IT HAS IS PASTE FLAVOR!! IT IS HARD AND NOT EVEN CHEWY LIKE ITS SUPPOSE TO BE!!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
haverhill, MA

Highly addicting I could eat the whole bag but then I feel sick so I have to buy tiny bags to avoid this lol
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Plano, TX

Tasty snacks. It is funny that they have it in these little containers but they seem like the regular candy.
Rosemary P.
Rosemary P.

Swedish Fish are a delicious snack great for movie night and just to grab on the go. always at a great price
Lori T.
Lori T.
Fort Collins, CO

Delicious, and reminiscent of my childhood! An great snack or treat to add to any game night or movie night.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now