Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Grace B.
Grace B.
Glendale Hts, IL

Yes! I love these swedish fish. Other imitation ones don't compare. These have such a great, classic taste.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Banner Elk, NC

Hehe i love to eat these. I also use them to make little projects with the kids since they are fish shaped.
Christy P.
Christy P.
Mount Washington, KY

I just love these. They have been a favorite of mine since I was a kid. My favorite gummy candy hands down.
Adina R.
Adina R.
Sunnyvale, CA

Best soft chew candy flavor. Hasn't really changed since childhood. Everyone loves them as gifts and snacks
Christina C.
Christina C.
Union, NJ

I always liked these as a kid, I always use to get them every morning, there flavor is good, and the value.
Jammie B.
Jammie B.
Fort Worth, TX

Everyone in my house loves these! Soft and chewy and good flavor. Plus they are vegan which is even better!
Andi B.
Andi B.
Simpsonville, SC

Yummy!  Such a great snack when I crave something sweet! Really easy to find and buy.  Easy to eat on the go.
Rhiannon A.
Rhiannon A.

These are my favorite candy! I love them so much. So yummy! And I love them so much because they are fruity
Yesenia L.
Yesenia L.

I like how juicy and gummy these candies are. One of my all-time favorites. Would recommend it to everyone.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Erie, PA

These are about the most addicting candy out there! I'm telling you I had a five pound bag and devoured it.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now