The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,979 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
ine of my favorite candies that i stick everywhere like jello shots , water ice or alcoholic beverages! swedish fish water ice from ritas is a favorite as well ! they are yummy and delicious and you can fnd them almost anywhere from a single serving or shareable size ! reasonable price and variety to chose from
I freaking love love Swedish fish so much and it's such a good flavor I don't know if it's suppose to be like a cherry or strawberry but It has a good flavor and I would recommend definitely and I just wish they sold the big packages at my local stores
Swedish fish!! love them. i tend to over them and myself sick haha. well they are my favorite candy for my sugar cravings, they are affordable. when ever i'm on the bus i have a bag of Swedish fish and soda to go with it. its a definitely purchase worth
i like swedish fish when im craving the red gummies. whenever you buy sour patch kids or gummy bears, you never get just ONE flavor. that is why swedish fish rule... all reds all the time!
Oh man, I love this candy! Brings back memories of when I was child, I still love it! And buy it every now and then when I'm in the mood for something sweet. The flavor is good the sweetness is not overwhelming like other candies, this is just right. I recommend this to everyone.
I love Swedish Fish! I'm a seamstress and I admit to letting people pay me in Swedish fish occasionally. I love gummy candy and the flavor of these is awesome. They are a great option for movie candy or just as a snack. I will definitely buy these again.
I will always be a fan of Swedish Fish. They are delicious and remind me of my childhood. I think this size of product is a good value for the price. I found it at Costco and thought it was extremely affordable. I would tell anyone to try Swedish Fish!
You can never go wrong with a handful of Swedish fish! And I love that you can almost always find them in a dollar store! I'd say Swedish fish usually have a better flavor than most gummies because you always know you're purchasing a great, tasty snack.
These dummies are a delicious sweet treat to have now and then. They are a great texture and flavor and come in large bags that are easy to share. There are no other candies like it! I will definitely be buying this product again and would recommend it.
These are a classic candy that are hard to pass up. Compared to other gummy brands, I would say this is one of the better ones. These are always good value and I like them because I think they taste like red sour patch kids but without the sour sugar.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos