BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or sour patch kids?2 Answers
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Personally I don’t like these as much because they can be chewy for me. It’s all on your opinion though, some people may really like them. Even though they are very affordable and shareable. They’re also really good!
Tatiana S.
Tatiana S.
Des Plaines, IL
Nice service for everyone. All my family love this products . Good quality and great price . Healthy products for everyone and so nice . I am using this every week. I will buy it again and will recommend to friends.
Skyler K.
Skyler K.
As a kid, I used to hate getting these for Halloween cause they were always so hard! But then I got a bag as an adult from my kids candy and omg...wth lol they're so good when they're soft 😄
Christina J.
Christina J.
Morgantown, KY
Personally this is the best candy out there!!!! Only $1 a bag and fat free!! I'm a big texture person and these are great. I will continue to buy any anyone who hasn't tried them has to!
C T.
C T.
Pasadena, CA
a classic gummy that's always enjoyable! usually grab these when i'm checking out at a store and they have them displayed beneath the counter! & it's always a good decision when i do so!
Mary R.
Mary R.
I love the taste and texture of Swedish Fish! They have a pleasant cherry taste and are super chewy. The only problem I have with them is they can get stuck in your teeth pretty easily.
Randi R.
Randi R.
Oak Harbor, WA
I love Swedish fish. Such a classic candy that I think our children's children will be enjoying for many years to come. Great flavor, fun design, and the price is always greatly comparable to the other candy options on the shelf. I will keep buying and enjoying.
Kristen K.
Kristen K.
Auburn Hills, MI
Good but Trader Joe's makes their own brand and I prefer those over these! If I had never had Trader Joe's I would never have known better but if you like these, give the TJ ones a try!
Tara K.
Tara K.
New York
One of my all time favorite candies. I love the chewy texture and the flavor is so good. Like most candy, it's affordable. And it is usually
Sold at most convenient and grocery stories.
Vendy P.
Vendy P.
Webster, TX
This is the most gross candy I ever taste. I see everybody raving that it's so good. I mean the looks of the box did catch my eye making it look so good but it wasn't. I wouldn't re purchase because I don't like it.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?