Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Em ..
Em ..
Favorite candy!! Great snack for road trips, camping, and when you just want a sweet treat!!
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
My all time favorite candy!!! they are delicious and addictive. i could eat them a day long.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Schuylkill Haven, PA
Always a staple in our house. Movie night snack for the kids. Sweet flavor. Nice and chewy.
Monse O.
Monse O.
El Paso, TX
These are my boyfriends favorite candy. I can never go wrong by getting him a box of these!
Stephanie
Stephanie
May 1, 2016, 9:59 p.m.
Review for: Go-Paks!
I love Swedish fish and now my children do as well. These are very convenient for the kids.
Alyssa V.
Alyssa V.
Wakefield, MA
Swedish fish is the best candy I have ever have they are sweet tasting and they are so good
sally l.
sally l.
Bogata, TX
These are a great treat for youngsters and have an awesome flavor. They are at a good price
Kate P.
Kate P.
Rillton, PA
One of my favorite candies! The taste is great and I love to have these as a special snack.
gabbi S.
gabbi S.
Butler, PA
Swedish Fish are delicious, how could you not love tiny little red fish that are delicious?
Brooke A.
Brooke A.
Marshfield, MA
My moms favorite candy and mine when I was little, kind of sick of them now but still great
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?