Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Michele C.
Michele C.
Melbourne, FL

Was my favorite candy when I was little. I buy a little bag of them at lunch time and eat them for lunch at work
Bethany A.
Bethany A.

Such a yummy snack!! Just the right amount of chewiness and sweetness. My husband and I loveto share this treat!
Caress S.
Caress S.
Las Vegas, NV

SUPER YUMMY HIGHLY RECOMMEND they don't taste like any other candy and the texture is pretty nice not too chewy.
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Harlem, GA

I swear I could eat these fish all day long...my kids could too so they never last long in our house..soo yummy!
Natalie A.
Natalie A.

These a perfect if you want a sweet snack! They are very chewy and get stuck in your teeth but its so satisfying
Dara N.
Dara N.
Matthews, NC

Love them! Classic candy. Prefer the Trader Joes version with multiple fruit flavors and all natural ingredients
Johnny C.
Johnny C.
Mesquite, TX

My favorite candy. Chewy and delicious. Not too sweet. Awesome for snacking. Love to eat them while watching tv.
Brittani S.
Brittani S.
Medina, OH

My absolute FAVORITE CANDY, it's so GOOD and not at all bad for you!!! A must have! I love love love this candy!
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Concord, NC

These are classic. I grew up eating Swedish Fish and even today when I see them in a store, I have to buy a bag.
Katie B.
Katie B.

Perfect size of Swedish fish! These are moms favorite and these bags make a great size to give as part of a gift
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?