BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Such a delicious snack but I can never control myself and eat more than I can't handle and give myself a stomach ache. The product are usually fair in price depending where you go. It's worth the purchase if you like chewy snacks.
Madison G.
Beaverton , OR
Swedish fish have been my favorite since I was a child. They are extremely affordable. Great value for what you buy. You can find them at just about any grocery store. And I will definitely continue to buy this delicious candy.
Molly B.
Columbus, OH
I love these candies because I have TMJ and most gummy's are too hard to chew. These are soft and the cherry flavor is great! The cherry flavor is not too much to continue on to eat a whole bag! I know when I bring these to a party everyone is excited to eat them all!
Ashley R.
Swedish fish are the greatest thing since sliced bread!! They are a perfect little gummy full of flavor and they are cute little fishy shapes!!! I have eaten these for a long time and will continue as to I am a bit addicted!!!
Jordan S.
Atlanta, GA
This is my favorite candy. Ever since summer camp when I was in middle school I could never resist these chewy fish. These will always remind me of childhood and the nostalgia is the reason I pick these up when I want candy.
Alexis B.
Me and my cousin would get these big bags of Swedish fish all the time for our movie nights. We absolutely loved them and still do. I crave them whenever I get a sweet tooth and have to run to the store. My favorite gummies.
Ashley R.
N Las Vegas, NV
What can I say but I have a thang for fishes. Never compare but I wish they didn't get stuck in my gums. They are affordable and yummy in my tummy. Makes me want to go out and buy some right now and I would totally recommend.
Tali L.
This is a classic and a must have when ever the feeling strikes!! The flavor is always on point and delicious. I can't even begin to compare this treat to anything else!! I likely go through a bag a month!!! Always a staple.
Tanya A.
College Park, MD
I like to get Swedish Fish once in a while when I want a chewy candy other than Starburst/Skittles (my go tos). I prefer the original red ones to the mixed flavor ones. They taste good and have a nice consistency to them. They remind me of camping when I was a kid.
EmilyAnn J.
Bethlehem, PA
We used a big bag of these at my dads birthday party. Everyone loved them. Easy to use bag and can easily keep closed after initially opening. It's nice to be able to keep them around for a while without worrying about the candy going stale
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?