Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Johnny C.
Johnny C.
Mesquite, TX

My favorite candy. Chewy and delicious. Not too sweet. Awesome for snacking. Love to eat them while watching tv.
Bethany S.
Bethany S.

These are tasty, but get stuck in my teeth and I can no eat them as much as I used to. They are chewy but sticky
Macie H.
Macie H.

Swedish fish is my number one all time favorite candy's , i am obsessed. the chewyness and the flavor is so good
Ramey C.
Ramey C.

I got addicted to Swedish fish once upon a time when I was vegan and seriously missing my gummy candy addiction.
Angela L.
Angela L.
Pennsburg, PA

I love when this bag goes on sale at the stores! I like putting them in their own little baggies to grab and go.
Margaret S.
Margaret S.

Swedish fish are great. They are super chewy and fruity. They are also good frozen or chilled and with chocolate
Wendy A.
Wendy A.

Love them. Could eat a whole bag they are satisfiying and chewy.Great pick me up candy and easy to carry around.
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.

I love the tate of sweetish fish but only after eating so many. After a whileb the taste seems to get too sweet.
Shelbie T.
Shelbie T.
Saint Bernard, OH

One of my favorite go to candies. I love that their also on the healthy side vs other candy out there. So yummy!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Geneva, OH

Yum! Great snack for during the day or late night. Not too sweet, just right! Would highly recommend! Buy often!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?