Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Katlyn L.
Katlyn L.

These are delicious and fun to eat and use in recipes to add a little ocean fun to a pool party. So much fun!
Brianne G.
Brianne G.
Forked River, NJ

These are always a favorite of mine. They are sweet and aren't messy at all. They are nice to have a parties.
Madeleine B.
Madeleine B.
Emporia, KS

Yum. Who doesn't love Swedish Fish? They have more flavor and a better texture than your average gummy candy.
Julissa V.
Julissa V.

I don't really like these gummies because they're really sticky. I feel like there's not much flavor in them.
Brittney W.
Brittney W.
Helena, MT

I love swedish fish! My Husband and son do as well. We use the "fishys" as a treat for my son using the potty
Faith B.
Faith B.

These are gross to me. My husband loves them but I can't even finish one. They also get stuck in my teeth. :/
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.
Aitkin, MN

My absolute favorite. They are so addicting. I get large bags and take them to work. Nurses love Swedish fish
Tabitha G.
Tabitha G.
Wood Dale, IL

I have always loved swedish fish as long as i can remember. their my childhood favorite and till to this day.
Cassie E.
Cassie E.
Bronx, NY

Swedishfish are great! They are nice and chewy and a good thing to snack on when you want a little something.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Caledonia, MI

Swedish Fish are my favorite candy. They are perfect when I'm craving something tasty, delicious, and fruity.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now