Add a Photo
Photos (51)
michelle p.
michelle p.

A classic candy with a sweet raspberry taste. Soft and chewy gummy. Perfect to eat whole watching movies: )
Chantal L.
Chantal L.

This item is great for sharing! Absolutely love these and perfect for a quick easy snack to share with kids
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Banner Elk, NC

Hehe i love to eat these. I also use them to make little projects with the kids since they are fish shaped.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Cambridge, Ontario

Aren't these everyone's fave? I love that they taste like Swedish Berries, but are in the shape of fishies!
Dominique C.
Dominique C.

I love Swedish Fish. I love that they have the same taste as the red sour patch kids but they are not sour.
Leanne Q.
Leanne Q.
Port Orchard, WA

These little fish are so good. They have unique taste when you get them you just know that's a Swedish fish
Annie K.
Annie K.
Allen, TX

My son loves these! He likes the cherry flavor and I like that they do not taste waxy or stick to my teeth!
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Chatham, Ontario

One of my favorite candies (even though I have braces, lol) definitely worth the trip to the orthodon'tist
Jocelyn K.
Jocelyn K.
Edmonton, Alberta

Best chewy candy. I love them so much, my kids get a laugh out of eating fish shaped candy, can't go wrong
Sam K.
Sam K.

I don't really like this candy too much. It tastes a bit strange to me, and it doesn't taste sweet enough.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now