BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Amanda C.
Astoria, NY
When I'm looking for a fruity candy that's not too sweet or overpowering, Swedish Fish are my go-to candies. They're soft, chewy, and delicious. These classic candies are a staple.
Tera C.
These have been a family favorite ever since we were kids!!!! we used to buy hundreds at a time at the penny candy store when we were young! we loved feeding them to my grandpa too!
Laura M.
Eagle Lake , TX
I used to be skeptical just because of how this candy looks until I actually tried them . They really have a unique flavor. I really cant explain the taste. They just taste great.
Danai R.
Oak Grove, MO
Love these guys. I like gummy candies but hate that so many contain gelatin. It's just a personal hang up of mine but I don't eat gelatin. Love the taste, fun shape and no gelatin!
Svetlana D.
Brooklyn , NY
I'm not a huge fan of sweets/candy. I'm more of a salty/savory kind of girl. However, these are addicting! You can't have just a few- you need to have them all!
Ansley G.
Dalton, GA
Swedish Fish are the most tasty and full of flavor chewy candy that Ive ever tried. I love how they don't stick to your teeth, but chew up super easy. They are definitely one of my top go-to products when I need to curb that sweet tooth craving.
Rebecca R.
Grayson, LA
Absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this CANDY! It is a great fruity, chewy, gummy candy that not only kids can enjoy, but adults too! I like the smaller packs to keep in my purse on the go!
Megan B.
Kansas City, MO
One of my favorite snacks! I love them the way they are, but sometimes I let them sit out and get hard and I love them that way too. I could eat these every day.
Ashleigh M.
Kansas City, MO
I really like sweedish fish but I just wish these didn't get stuck in my teeth all the time. I think it is because they are so chewy but other than that I really do love the flavor.
Judy Z.
Oakland, CA
My favorite candy to enjoy at pot lucks. The texture and lasting flavors of these gummies make them the perfect snack to accompany any games and conversations during a get together.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?