Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Krystle S.
Krystle S.
Montclair, CA
Great taste good price my kids love them no sweet at all great taste and totally great price
Nikole H.
Nikole H.
Barberton, OH
My kids love Swedish fish! I don't mind them but I prefer the small ones verses the big ones
Sara K.
Sara K.
These are my all time favorites!! They are so tasty and not too sticky! :) I just love them!
kellydar k.
kellydar k.
Long Beach , Ca
I love this candy so much. Has been my favorite since childhood. So chewy tastry & delicious
Kristen E.
Kristen E.
Pittsboro, NC
My #1 go to with candy. They're so good and you get so many. I go through these bags so fast
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Birmingham, MI
When swedish fish are fresh, they are amazing! i love taking them to the movies for a snack!
Vicki S.
Vicki S.
Raleigh, NC
My very favorite fat free snack! It's hard to eat just one! And perfect for Valentine's Day!
Karen C.
Karen C.
Cupertino, CA
The best part of Swedish Fish are the red fish! I love that they made a bag of all red fish.
Alice W.
Alice W.
Flushing, NY
I love this candy.. i grew up eating this and I'll keep eating it. great flavor, good price.
Valerie L.
Valerie L.
They are so great and I love their shape and of course the taste ! I was get mine from CVS .
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?