Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Lacey R.
Lacey R.

An all time favorite! They are delicious! Plus they aren't crazy expensive, we like to get the movie theatre box.
Madison P.
Madison P.
Syracuse, NY

Can't go wrong with these I love them so much and you will too!! Just love them so much so much fun in the summer
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Saint Joseph, MO

I don't eat Swedish Fish very often. Whenever I do I forget how good they are and realize I should eat them more.
Heydi S.
Heydi S.

One of the best candy's out there. They are sweet but not too sweet. Just over all a great candy to have at home.
Maddy E.
Maddy E.
Hampstead, MD

Swedish fish are great, super sweet and chewy. I buy it from Walmart or Target in the food section. Pretty cheap.
Rachel W.
Rachel W.

Original plain fish are the best! Make sure to floss afterwards though because they get wedged in your back teeth
Emily R.
Emily R.
Bala Cynwyd, Pa

I love Swedish fish! They're sweet and chewy but not overly sweet! I love that I can put this in my car cupholder
jahinelis s.
jahinelis s.

If you ever get the big ol bag of these, you will literally never run out. even if you eat some every single day!
Molly M.
Molly M.

Swedish Fish have been a favorite for me since I was young and nothing has changed! Wonderful flavor and texture.
Jasmine L.
Jasmine L.

These are great. The kids loved eating these. Mix one in a cup of blue Jell-O and pretend it's an edible fish tank
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now