Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Katina S.
Katina S.
Milford, DE

Useful when sharing at work during busy nights when staff need a moral boost. Even taste that satisfies all.
Erica S.
Erica S.

Omg when I 1st seen this jumbo bag in the store i almost couldn't believe it! Great price, great deal, yummy
Bianca G.
Bianca G.

I love Swedish fish they are just the right amount a sweet and i love how chewy they are! They never get old
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI

My favorite candy of all times I have bought this big bag once before & it didn't last very long in my house
Anna C.
Anna C.

Another classic go to sweet. My whole family loves them! I put mine is the fridge so they get firm and chewy
Kimberly F.
Kimberly F.

I'm not a big fan of gummy type of candy, but I love Swedish Fish! So yummy and doesn't stick to your teeth.
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Swedesboro, Nj

These are so delicious they are one of my favorite candies. They are not too sweet. They're chewy and sweet.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.

The best candy ever. Keep a by in my desk at work. Can be very addictive. Have the whole office eating them.
Lexii B.
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA

Swedish fish my absolute favorite candy . I love having these laying around the house so my kids grab and go
Katie B.
Katie B.
Cedarville, OH

I got the freshest bag from our local IKEA store! So tasty! I love them! A+++++ I also love the purple fish!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now