BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Alana K.
Sylvania, ohio
I absolutely looooove swedish fish. they are so delicious, chewy (but not that gross gooey where it immediately sticks to your teeth, and flavorful. The red ones are my favorite because they taste less artificial than the others (and are yummier).
Andee F.
N Hollywood, CA
Since I was a mere boy, I had enjoyed these small , hard exterior yet soft gummy interior Swedish delights shaped like a fish. Luckily they smell and taste nothing like swedes or fish.
Jennifer B.
Staten Island, NY
I'm 7 months pregnant and this is my major craving, well actually my only craving. My other half buys me the largest size bag and I finish them in one sitting and he can't believe how many and how fast I eat them.
Samaria F.
Greensboro, NC
I love chewy candy and these are top of the line! They are a pretty old candy but they are sweet and fruity! I lvoe them and they are sold in a nice sized bag at most dollar stored!!!
Emily B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love Swedish Fish.. they are soooo addicting. I love these, and my best friend and i always buy them before school and eat them during lunch i highly recommend!
ROBIN P.
turners falls, MA
I rem when i was little we would ride are bikes down to the town country store ...it was one of the last places you could still get penny candy and i would bring a doller and get a brown bag of 100 swedish fish ... i loved those days what a treat :)
Kelli B.
Gilbertsville, KY
These are so addictive! Perfectly chewy with that fruity taste. These used to be hard to come by, but thankfully they're much easier to find now! Do yourself a favor and try them!
Amanda C.
Astoria, NY
When I'm looking for a fruity candy that's not too sweet or overpowering, Swedish Fish are my go-to candies. They're soft, chewy, and delicious. These classic candies are a staple.
Danai R.
Oak Grove, MO
Love these guys. I like gummy candies but hate that so many contain gelatin. It's just a personal hang up of mine but I don't eat gelatin. Love the taste, fun shape and no gelatin!
Laura M.
Eagle Lake , TX
I used to be skeptical just because of how this candy looks until I actually tried them . They really have a unique flavor. I really cant explain the taste. They just taste great.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?