Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Laci H.
Laci H.
Ponca City, OK
My favorite candy of all time!!!!!!! I will eat a box of these over a chocolate bar any day.
Krystle S.
Krystle S.
Montclair, CA
Great taste good price my kids love them no sweet at all great taste and totally great price
annalena f.
annalena f.
Carmel, NY
This is my favorite candy by fAR. I'm not a chocolate person and this is a great alternative
Kara A.
Kara A.
West Jordan, UT
Swedish fish is my go to sweet. The have a great flavor and texture, plus they're fat free!!
Em ..
Em ..
Favorite candy!! Great snack for road trips, camping, and when you just want a sweet treat!!
Francisca O.
Francisca O.
Wow these are some old school candy. Still are bomb though!! I would love these after school
Hillary F.
Hillary F.
Milam, Tx
These are my vice. I could sit and eat the whole bag (which I've done once😬, don't judge me)
Hailey J.
Hailey J.
Stockton, CA
I love this candy . I have gotten my whole family addicted . I recommend you try it sometime
Joslyn M.
Joslyn M.
Midlothian, VA
Who doesn't like Swedish fish!!! This is the treat that I have when ever I go to the movies!
Alexa C.
Alexa C.
April 20, 2016, 2:45 a.m.
Review for: Go-Paks!
Awesome for on the go trips and just the same taste as the others ! By far my favorite candy
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?