Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Emily B.
Emily B.
Cambridge, MA

My favorite gummy candy. Not good for you, but very tasty and addicting. Filled with Red 40 and corn syrup.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Guntown, MS

I love Swedish Fish! They have a uniquely sweet taste! How can you not love this delicious treat? Divine!!!
Tatiana O.
Tatiana O.
West Covina, CA

My favorite chewy candy and it lasts a long time. It is a great size and it is very shareable. Good flavor.
Carrie B.
Carrie B.
Rockport, IN

I like Swedish fish because they are chewy, and not gummy like gummy bears/worms. They have a great flavor!
Chanel H.
Chanel H.
Winterville, NC

This is one of my childhood favorites. I could eat these all the time. I had to cut back on my candy though
Annie K.
Annie K.
Allen, TX

My son loves these! He likes the cherry flavor and I like that they do not taste waxy or stick to my teeth!
lizbeth M.
lizbeth M.

These are my life they're delicious. Perfect for homecoming posters ;) I love to carry these in my backpack
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Woodstock, GA

A unique flavored gummy. The are absolutely delicious. Basically there isn't s bad thing to say about them.
Caroline V.
Caroline V.
Powhatan, VA

Good and satisfy my sweet tooth. I do however feel like I can taste the artificial flavor and the coloring.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Erie, PA

These are about the most addicting candy out there! I'm telling you I had a five pound bag and devoured it.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now