22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol4 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Heather C.
Heather C.
Anchorage, AK
Sweet Tooth Expert
Swedish fish are amazing. I actually do my 5k and 10k races with Swedish Fish in my running belt. They are cheaper and more delicious that actual energy chews and still provide me with the pick me up I need toward the end of the race, plus they are delicious and pack well.
Julia B.
Julia B.
Lancaster, PA
I love any food that is gummy and chewy! These are no exception. They are chewy but so good on ice-cream or yogurt. They are also great by themselves as a snack for your long work day or for your kids, or for a day at the pool. They are chewy and gooey and delicious.
Ashley Y.
Ashley Y.
These are my guilty snack! I always grab a handful here and a handful there. Can't get enough of these bad boys! I rather get the big bag and make my own little bags to take here and there with me !
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Statesboro, GA
These have always been a childhood favorite of me and my friends. It has a great flavor. But like any candy if you eat too much your tummy will hurt. It's so cheap though. I love to get the big bag.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Waterford, CT
What is there to say about Swedish fish that probably hasn't been said before? Another treat from my childhood that I still enjoy today. Tasty texture a little bit gummy and a lot of flavorful fun!!
Steph W.
Steph W.
coldwater, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert
A family favorite! This makes our road trip preparation list. If the kids are behaving we reward them with Swedish fish. The reclosable bag and the fact that we all love them, makes them a necessity
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
I do like Swedish fish! They aren't my absolute favorite but they are pretty good as a treat! I eat them here and there, but not too often. I would say I would rather have Swedish fish then an off brand!
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Henderson, NV
One of my favorite candies! Simple ingredients, starchy but sweet, and easiest to chew compared to all other gummies. They're always a great price, and I hope these never disappear from the shelves!
Leanne F.
Leanne F.
Bessemer City, NC
I love the flavor of Swedish Fish. I can't help but buy a bag whenever I see them. The cherry flavor is natural and doesn't take artificial which is a big plus for me. I hate artificial fruit flavorings. I would recommend to others.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
I will never stop loving these--simple as that! I can't even put my finger on what's so great about them. Maybe it's just that they remind me of childhood or they're really that dang addicting!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?