BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Amanda B.
N Providence, RI
One of my all time favorite candies. Not sure what more I can say about them other than I love them. I usually buy them in the bulk bags at BJs. I have some glass jars on my counter that I usually keep stocked with my favorite fish.
Savannah C.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I don't even really like Swedish fish. They're naked sour patch kids. However when someone has this big bag I'm bound to have some. It facilitates sharing, it's easy access, and storage is simple. Convenience is key and this snack encompasses this.
Kait T.
I love having Swedish fish for my sugary snack. They're my favorite gummies to chew on and fish are my favorite. They taste great but the only thing people might have problems with is that it sticks to your teeth every now and then.
Gabriella S.
Swedish fish are amazing! If you don't like them, than you're missing out. Depending on the type of bag you get, it can be a little pricey. I got my first bag at Stewart's Shop. I wouldn't purchase these every month. But maybe a small bag.
Amanda M.
Mooresville , IN
I love Swedish Fish as my go to for gummy candy but they must be bought fresh! If you purchase a stale package they are way more chewy than gummy. They have an awesome flavor and definitely go into my picks for movie night at home.
Krista G.
Middleburg, FL
I have nothing negative to say about swedish fish. other than there is never enough it seems like. I personally always buy mine from Wal Mart but i'm sure you can get them pretty much anywhere. They're so addicting, you can't eat just one.
Christine S.
Millsboro, DE
One of the best candies ever invented!!! Best movie snack candy ever! The price is always great! They are sweet but not too sweet and just a great snack to have. I have these regularly. If you haven't had these, you are missing out!!
Mandy F.
Okemah, OK
I have basically made myself sick on these! I love them so much. They're my favorite candy and nothing else tastes quite like these. They're extremely inexpensive and you can find them anywhere. I keep a bag in my purse at all times.
Christy C.
I recently attended a Japanese New Year celebration. I brought these adorable sweet sushi treats. Swedish fish were the perfect "sashimi" topper. Everyone loved them. I will 100% make these again with Swedish Fish!
KRISTY R.
Camarillo, CA
Who in the world doesn't like Swedish Fish??? So soft and chewy and tasty. What more can you ask for? If you don't like them, I can't associate with you. Sorry, not sorry.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?