BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Sarah N.
Tazewell, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love love love these. They're so soft be chewy and not too sweet like some other gummy candies can be. They almost don't make you feel bad about eating then because they're so good. If you haven't tried them, why are you waiting for?
Marissa H.
Richfield
Love love love Swedish fish! Such a yummy snack at a good price for the deliciousness it offers. I treat myself to this yummy snack every few weeks. Nothing compares to these delicious fishes!! I will absolutely repurchase this again.
Ashley W.
Waco, TX
These are one of my favorite Candy's at first I thought they didn't have no flavor but as you eat them you will taste it I also like that they are in gummy form its easy to chew and not hurt your teeth
Kiah B.
Syracuse, NY
If you don't grab a bag of these on a long road trip, are you even really road tripping? Swedish fish are somehow not sticky like gummibears which makes me love them even more. Don't buy them too often because...sugar, but do buy them.
Narumi T.
Just too good. Hands down the best candy in this country. I buy 2 big bags, and all of them are gone in a week. I'm sure the sugar is not that good for your health, but the joy you get is not something you can get from healthy food!
Mallory L.
New Orleans, LA
Yum, swedish fish are such a great candy. The flavor is unique and does not taste like anything else. the only problem is that you can't eat a ton of them because your teeth will start to hurt from all the sugar. They are a great treat if you aren't trying to eat a lot.
Mandy F.
Okemah, OK
I have basically made myself sick on these! I love them so much. They're my favorite candy and nothing else tastes quite like these. They're extremely inexpensive and you can find them anywhere. I keep a bag in my purse at all times.
Libby W.
Swedish Fish are amazing. They're just the perfect blend of gummy and flavor. The packaging is fun and eye catching. However, I would recommend have more diverse flavors, even if they are tasty. The flavors are all kind of the same.
Lauren S.
Farmington, NY
Swedish fish are an all time favorite of mine. They are better than your average gummies, and come in bulk! If you're a candy enthusiast I'm sure you already love em! If I weren't trying to watch my figure, I would buy some today!!
Amanda B.
N Providence, RI
One of my all time favorite candies. Not sure what more I can say about them other than I love them. I usually buy them in the bulk bags at BJs. I have some glass jars on my counter that I usually keep stocked with my favorite fish.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?