Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.

These last me about a semester in my locker at school. They are easy to grab and eat in the hallway and in class.
Karen P.
Karen P.
Madera, CA

If you like red vines you'll enjoy these little red fish. Easy to eat, nice small packages available for a snack.
Krystle L.
Krystle L.

These are soooooo good. The chewiness will make you want more. Never boring to eat, and the flavor is just right.
Morgan R.
Morgan R.

Swedish fish are very chewy but very good. Don't buy them very often bc sometimes they hurt my teeth chewing them
Maddy E.
Maddy E.
Hampstead, MD

Swedish fish are great, super sweet and chewy. I buy it from Walmart or Target in the food section. Pretty cheap.
Carol G.
Carol G.

These have become one of my favorite candies of all time... They are super yummy!!! And my 2 boys love them too!!
Lori S.
Lori S.

Love the big bag, I split them up into snack bags for my daughters lunch. The big bags are so much more worth it.
Rachel W.
Rachel W.

Original plain fish are the best! Make sure to floss afterwards though because they get wedged in your back teeth
Katrina J.
Katrina J.
Asbury Park, NJ

Love Love Love!!! You can't go wrong with these little guys. Sweet, chewy, and delicious. You can't eat just one!
Shanna H.
Shanna H.
Pocatello, ID

Love swedish fish. They take me back to my childhood. They are very affordable. They are great to take on a trip.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?