Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Rebekah K.
Rebekah K.

Love! Perfectly chewy yet not so chewy that it hurts your teeth. It's the perfect balance. And it's fat free!
Jamy J.
Jamy J.
FREDERICK, MD

I will eat Swedish Fish once in a while; they are a bit chewy for my liking. However, they are a great snack.
Katlyn L.
Katlyn L.

These are delicious and fun to eat and use in recipes to add a little ocean fun to a pool party. So much fun!
Tracie F.
Tracie F.

These are a nostalgic blast from the past. They're cherry flavored gummy-textured fish and they're delicious.
Brianne G.
Brianne G.
Forked River, NJ

These are always a favorite of mine. They are sweet and aren't messy at all. They are nice to have a parties.
Madeleine B.
Madeleine B.
Emporia, KS

Yum. Who doesn't love Swedish Fish? They have more flavor and a better texture than your average gummy candy.
Brittney W.
Brittney W.
Helena, MT

I love swedish fish! My Husband and son do as well. We use the "fishys" as a treat for my son using the potty
Julissa V.
Julissa V.

I don't really like these gummies because they're really sticky. I feel like there's not much flavor in them.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Columbus, OH

Classic candy! I can never get enough of these things. They are nice and chewy. Not too sweet...which I love.
LaShelle F.
LaShelle F.
Charlotte, NC

Very sweet addictive candies. I cant eat just a few. The unique flavor keeps you eating another after another
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now