Add a Photo
Photos (51)
isabella b.
isabella b.

Why is the box in the picture empty?
one of my fav candies but sticks to my teeth all the time I wanna die.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.

Swedish fish are delicious, I love them. Easy to chew, unless they're gold, and they've got a great flavor.
teresa G.
teresa G.
coeburn, VA

All 3 of my kids like the fish even my granddaughter loves them. Walmart is my favorite place to buy candy.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Waldorf, MD

Swedish fish are so good and chewy. Could eat them all day. I love candy but I know when to cut back on it.
Ariana L.
Ariana L.
Cardiff, CA

Personally I am not the biggest Swedish fish fan! But I recently just re tried these and they were alright!
Amber L.
Amber L.
Middleboro, MA

My son loves to eat these things. He can eat a whole bag in one sitting if I'd let him. They are a favorite
lizbeth M.
lizbeth M.

These are my life they're delicious. Perfect for homecoming posters ;) I love to carry these in my backpack
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
Freeland, PA

Hands down my favorite candy ever since I was a little kid. Has such a great flavor that anyone will love !
michelle p.
michelle p.

A classic candy with a sweet raspberry taste. Soft and chewy gummy. Perfect to eat whole watching movies: )
christina w.
christina w.
Virginia Bch, VA

Sweet chewy cherry combination. My kids love them. And they are low fat treat. Usually buy them once a week
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now