The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,431 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
What is there to say about Swedish fish that probably hasn't been said before? Another treat from my childhood that I still enjoy today. Tasty texture a little bit gummy and a lot of flavorful fun!!
Love this product because they taste so good. They are sweet but not too sweet and they have just the right amount of flavoring even though I'm never really sure what the flavor is it is delicious it just taste like heaven don't question it
These are my favorite gummy candy!! The best are the multicolored set though! I ate a pound bag amazingly fast! I had to stop myself before I ate the whole bag right away!
I just absolutely love the taste of Swedish fish, it's the best thing. I'd always get a big bag to take on trips. It's not pricey and all and it's affordable. I eat them almost every week and I get my friends to eat them all the time
Swedish Fish are the best! Very sweet and tasty. They don't make a mess and have a good gummy consistency that doesn't make teeth stick together. They are very addicting though, can never eat just a few!
I love any food that is gummy and chewy! These are no exception. They are chewy but so good on ice-cream or yogurt. They are also great by themselves as a snack for your long work day or for your kids, or for a day at the pool. They are chewy and gooey and delicious.
These are my guilty snack! I always grab a handful here and a handful there. Can't get enough of these bad boys! I rather get the big bag and make my own little bags to take here and there with me !
A family favorite! This makes our road trip preparation list. If the kids are behaving we reward them with Swedish fish. The reclosable bag and the fact that we all love them, makes them a necessity
Swedish fish are amazing. I actually do my 5k and 10k races with Swedish Fish in my running belt. They are cheaper and more delicious that actual energy chews and still provide me with the pick me up I need toward the end of the race, plus they are delicious and pack well.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos