22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol3 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Madison R.
Madison R.
I'm not really big on red candies because they remind me of licorice and I can't handle that flavor but Swedish fish are my only exception . They very flavorful and fun to play with . Only downfall is if you get a bag that has a lot of that excess film over the fish .
Jazmen D.
Jazmen D.
I use to not like Swedish Fish , but I guess my taste buds changed  because they are so good now. I have been craving them for a month straight now and can't wait to satisfy this craving. I see these at my local Walmart, Food lion, Family dollar, and Dollar tree.
Jules R.
Jules R.
I recently got the 1 LB bag of Sweedish Fish for my brother's birthday, after a couple times of purchasing it for myself. They're absolutely delicious and you get an amazing amount of candy for a good price. I would definitely recommend to anyone with a sweet tooth. ;)
Tela R.
Tela R.
Frackville, Pa
I live Swedish fish so much. I love the flavor and the fact that they have just the correct level of chewyness. I can literally eat a whole bag although I do not recommend it and probably shouldn't do it myself but it wouldn't be hard for me since I love them so much.
Brittney E.
Brittney E.
Rumford, ME
This giant bag Is such a great value and it does last for a long period of time. I buy
It to break up into plastic baggies for my daughter to eat as snacks. I am not a huge candy advocate but I'm a lover of Swedish fish and it would not be fair rot deprive my daughter
Claire C.
Claire C.
Algoma, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert
Beware! Swedish Fish are extremely addicting. I love their flavor but having more than a few tends to make my stomach turn. I also have a hard time having more than a few because I have to work so hard to get them out of my teeth! But they are definitely a classic treat that is delicious.
Tara C.
Tara C.
Saint Charles, MO
If I go for something sweet as in candy, I usually will grab these. They are simple and not too sweet.  A few of these is enough to satisfy my craving and keep me focused on eating healthier. The flavor is good and I plan on repurchasing whenever the mood arises.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Douglas, GA
Swedish fish are my all time favorite gummy candies. The Swedish fish are a bit more chewy than regular candy but I think that is what makes them so good. They have such a unique taste. The only flavor I will eat is the cherry I am not in to all the different flavors.
Arielle I.
Arielle I.
Vista, CA
Who doesn't love Swedish Fish? They're soooo good. I love that it's just one flavor. When I first was introduced to them I thought they might be multi-flavored and I'm glad they're not. You look forward to the next one before you've finished the one in your mouth.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Denmark, WI
Swedish Fish aren't my favorite candy, but I mean if someone has them, I'll take one. Don't get off brand gummy fish... they just don't compare to the real deal. I think the price of this product is worth the amount of candy in the packet. I will repurchase this product.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?