BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I'm a big gummy candy eater and these really catch my attention cause not only is it a good flavor but doesn't leave a grimy taste in my mouth like most gummy do.
Sofia B.
Herndon, VA
I love Swedish fish. They are very delicious and one of my favorite candies. They are affordable and can be bought at your local grocery store. I will be buying Swedish Fish again.
Courtney P.
Oh how I dislike these things. Talk about lack of flavor and so sticky they could pull a filling out of your mouth. Avoid these gross little things at all cost!
Helen L.
Cincinnati, OH
What's not to like!! Love the texture and taste of the original Swedish Fish, there is nothing like them. They cannot not be duplicated. The knock-off brands just are no comparison.
Jenelle G.
Peabody, MA
I am a huge swedish fish eater. I like to play with them in my hands for a few minutes to try and soften them up even more. Then I eat them, so yummy. I would much rather prefer the colored fishies! Better flavors!
Lindsay S.
Glastonbury, CT
One of my favorites, these are great if you enjoy mild cherry flavors. The texture is the best part, they have a perfect amount of soft chewiness without being too sticky or melty.
Megan P.
Flora, MS
Saturday was my first time trying Swedish Fish.... I shall say one thing.... interesting. I love gummy candy but I just grew tired of it really quickly and I did not see what the big deal of it was. Plus I felt nauseous after eating a couple of them.
Judy H.
My Granddaughter loves these. They have a good fruity flavor. She gave some to her uncle one day. When he asked her why she gave him some. She said your going fishing you need these.
Quenisha B.
Columbus, GA
They are delicious duh. I can't say much more than that they are good to eat. No bad comments from me they can't get any better let's just hope that they don't tr to change it up. :)
Rachel  D.
College Sta, TX
I used to get these a lot as a kid. I love them. The only problem is that I swear they give me cold sores. This is probably not a common problem lol. I would highly recommend them.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?