Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Kara A.
Kara A.
West Jordan, UT
Swedish fish is my go to sweet. The have a great flavor and texture, plus they're fat free!!
Vicki S.
Vicki S.
Raleigh, NC
My very favorite fat free snack! It's hard to eat just one! And perfect for Valentine's Day!
Francisca O.
Francisca O.
Wow these are some old school candy. Still are bomb though!! I would love these after school
Breanna B.
Breanna B.
Visalia, CA
Jan. 29, 2016, 5:08 p.m.
Review for: Bag
I love this candy it's one of my favorite candies I've loved these since I was a small child
Hillary F.
Hillary F.
Milam, Tx
These are my vice. I could sit and eat the whole bag (which I've done once😬, don't judge me)
Joslyn M.
Joslyn M.
Midlothian, VA
Who doesn't like Swedish fish!!! This is the treat that I have when ever I go to the movies!
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Morgantown, WV
Love the stay fresh bag. We keep these on hand at work. The flavor is great! Same as always.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Birmingham, MI
When swedish fish are fresh, they are amazing! i love taking them to the movies for a snack!
Kayleigh C.
Kayleigh C.
Wildomar, CA
This candy is so good it just gets stuck to your teeth but other than that it is really good
Chelsea E.
Chelsea E.
Charlotte, NC
Love these candies. The type of candy that lingers in your teeth so you can taste it all day
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?