The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,972 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 104 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Great snack for time to time when you want something not that sweet. I love the sour flavor and one of this can keep me entertained for minutes. One thing I do love about it is the presentation of the product (is a fish! So cute) and the variety of package they have in al sizes.
These are great! Very sticky.. definitely gets stuck in your teeth but they taste great and are very addictive! I don't recommend eating the whole bag!! They aren't expensive and a great thing to buy for kids if you don't know what they like! Chances are, they like them!
Whenever my husband sees these in the store he buys them. He and my son like them. Last time we bought them at Walmart. They are comparable to the other Chewy candies. I is a full bag so it is a good value for the money. I would recommend these to my friends family, and followers.
I love this product. Its yummy and very reasonable price. I love that I can find this at any store in my area. I love the flavor of the fish and this is great for kids who like a just a little bit of sweat. This is such a good product that I love to give to my kids.
I love swedish fish, served them on top of one of the desserts at work last summer and I was always popping them in my mouth until I got a stomach ache. I don't eat them as much since I got so many stomach aches but they are still delicious when I do decide to eat them.
These little, gummy, cherry flavored fish candies used to scare me, until I tried one. I was a very picky child. Now, I can't pass up some Swedish fish if they're offered to me. I try not to purchase them, though, I'd probably make myself sick with how many I'd consume.
Delicious and unique snack. They're a gummy candy but on the chewier and harder side. The flavor is very unique and the candies are the perfect amount of sweet. The candy does stick in your teeth so be ready for a good floss afterwards! But overall delicious and worth it!
I just really really like swedish fish! I can't explain why because all I can really say is I like it. I like to freeze it just a little so once I remove it from the fridge they are cool and feel nice when I eat them. I can go through a bad in one sitting. It's dangerous.
I've loved Swedish Fish for as long as I can remember. I'm not a huge candy eater, but Swedish Fish will always make the cut! When they're good and fresh, they're so soft and chewy, but not enough that they stick to your teeth like gummy bears. Two thumbs up for swedish fish.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos