BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Christine R.
Mebane, NC
I really like Swedish Fish because they are not too sweet. They are best when they are fresh so I always check the date on the package. If they are stale, the texture is not too good.
Gloria K.
Wilton , CT
I do agree that these fish candies are delicious, but the hype is a little over-exaggerated. they are definitely softer than some other gummy candies. the smaller versions are less pleasing than the larger size.
Maressa H.
Jacksonville, FL
This is one candy that will never get old for me.. no matter what they are my comfort candy. take me back to the days when you could buy them for under 50 cents..
Madeline L.
Antioch, IL
These are so addicting. I've tried off brand raspberry gummies and they don't even compare to these. Just don't eat too many or you'll end up with a stomach ache.
Carolyn G.
Phoenix, AZ
I love Swedish Fish. They are a gummy snack that is not too sweet or sticky. There is a kinda rough exterior the regular gummy bears do not have. They are perfect for a quick snack.
Jen D.
Loved these since childhood! Nothing else comes close to the taste and they are soft without getting stuck in your teeth. Always a great treat! Love these and the multi-flavor pack.
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I'm a big gummy candy eater and these really catch my attention cause not only is it a good flavor but doesn't leave a grimy taste in my mouth like most gummy do.
Helen L.
Cincinnati, OH
What's not to like!! Love the texture and taste of the original Swedish Fish, there is nothing like them. They cannot not be duplicated. The knock-off brands just are no comparison.
Courtney P.
Oh how I dislike these things. Talk about lack of flavor and so sticky they could pull a filling out of your mouth. Avoid these gross little things at all cost!
Judy H.
My Granddaughter loves these. They have a good fruity flavor. She gave some to her uncle one day. When he asked her why she gave him some. She said your going fishing you need these.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?