Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Kaylie H.
Kaylie H.

Love these seriously one of my top favorite candies and I rarely go into a store that doesn't have a bag of these
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
Williamsport, PA

Inexpensive, easy to find in any store and completely worth the buy! Who doesn't love a handful of Swedish fish?!
Devoneisha R.
Devoneisha R.
Lantana, FL

Their sweet and funny what more can you want !! They are super affordable to and we t pinch all your dollars away
ShawnTe P.
ShawnTe P.
Elkton, MD

These are good. Used to be a favorite of mine. I developed a allergy to red dye 40/4 so I can't eat them anymore.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Napoleon, OH

A family favorite sweet. We like to take on vacation with because everyone can a few to fight their sweet tooth!!
Lacey R.
Lacey R.

An all time favorite! They are delicious! Plus they aren't crazy expensive, we like to get the movie theatre box.
Shanna H.
Shanna H.
Pocatello, ID

Love swedish fish. They take me back to my childhood. They are very affordable. They are great to take on a trip.
Morgan R.
Morgan R.

Swedish fish are very chewy but very good. Don't buy them very often bc sometimes they hurt my teeth chewing them
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.

These last me about a semester in my locker at school. They are easy to grab and eat in the hallway and in class.
Maddy E.
Maddy E.
Hampstead, MD

Swedish fish are great, super sweet and chewy. I buy it from Walmart or Target in the food section. Pretty cheap.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?