Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Rhiannon A.
Rhiannon A.

These are my favorite candy! I love them so much. So yummy! And I love them so much because they are fruity
Jessi D.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH

All time favorite sweet treat !! You can never go wrong with Swedish fish again just brush your teeth after
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Erie, PA

These are about the most addicting candy out there! I'm telling you I had a five pound bag and devoured it.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Guntown, MS

I love Swedish Fish! They have a uniquely sweet taste! How can you not love this delicious treat? Divine!!!
Taylor H.
Taylor H.

Swedish fish are delicious, I love them. Easy to chew, unless they're gold, and they've got a great flavor.
Carrie B.
Carrie B.
Rockport, IN

I like Swedish fish because they are chewy, and not gummy like gummy bears/worms. They have a great flavor!
isabella b.
isabella b.

Why is the box in the picture empty?
one of my fav candies but sticks to my teeth all the time I wanna die.
teresa G.
teresa G.
coeburn, VA

All 3 of my kids like the fish even my granddaughter loves them. Walmart is my favorite place to buy candy.
Chantal L.
Chantal L.

This item is great for sharing! Absolutely love these and perfect for a quick easy snack to share with kids
Ariana L.
Ariana L.
Cardiff, CA

Personally I am not the biggest Swedish fish fan! But I recently just re tried these and they were alright!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now