22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol3 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Thalia F.
Thalia F.
Astoria , NY
Great snack for time to time when you want something not that sweet. I love the sour flavor and one of this can keep me entertained for minutes. One thing I do love about it is the presentation of the product (is a fish! So cute) and the variety of package they have in al sizes.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Malden, MA
These are great! Very sticky.. definitely gets stuck in your teeth but they taste great and are very addictive! I don't recommend eating the whole bag!! They aren't expensive and a great thing to buy for kids if you don't know what they like! Chances are, they like them!
Pamela L.
Pamela L.
Smithfield, NC
Whenever my husband sees these in the store he buys them. He and my son like them. Last time we bought them at Walmart. They are comparable to the other Chewy candies. I is a full bag so it is a good value for the money. I would recommend these to my friends family, and followers.
Julie J.
Julie J.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love this product. Its yummy and very reasonable price. I love that I can find this at any store in my area. I love the flavor of the fish and this is great for kids who like a just a little bit of sweat. This is such a good product that I love to give to my kids.
Molly L.
Molly L.
St. Paul
I love swedish fish, served them on top of one of the desserts at work last summer and I was always popping them in my mouth until I got a stomach ache. I don't eat them as much since I got so many stomach aches but they are still delicious when I do decide to eat them.
Samie M.
Samie M.
These little, gummy, cherry flavored fish candies used to scare me, until I tried one. I was a very picky child. Now, I can't pass up some Swedish fish if they're offered to me. I try not to purchase them, though, I'd probably make myself sick with how many I'd consume.
Katie T.
Katie T.
Mission, KS
Delicious and unique snack. They're a gummy candy but on the chewier and harder side. The flavor is very unique and the candies are the perfect amount of sweet. The candy does stick in your teeth so be ready for a good floss afterwards! But overall delicious and worth it!
Arlene E.
Arlene E.
Reno
I just really really like swedish fish! I can't explain why because all I can really say is I like it. I like to freeze it just a little so once I remove it from the fridge they are cool and feel nice when I eat them. I can go through a bad in one sitting. It's dangerous.
Janey J.
Janey J.
Cumming, GA
I don't know what it is about Swedish fish but I think I'm an addict. I eat them nonstop. They taste so good and never get too overpowering. They're cheap, and taste like heaven in your mouth. If you're a gummy lover you will love these little fish. Swedish Fish
Hilary P.
Hilary P.
Schuykl Havn, PA
I've loved Swedish Fish for as long as I can remember. I'm not a huge candy eater, but Swedish Fish will always make the cut! When they're good and fresh, they're so soft and chewy, but not enough that they stick to your teeth like gummy bears. Two thumbs up for swedish fish.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?