Add a Photo
Photos (55)
kayt R.
kayt R.

Soft sweet fun candy to eat. everyone loves Swedish fish. keep then in candy dish all the time... fun candy.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Indian Trail

Always one of my favorite candies. They have good flavor and our a good price. Will be buying soon thank you
Alice L.
Alice L.

These are so yummy i love eating them while watching movies they are so big and for a great price at walmart
Stephany F.
Stephany F.
Schaumburg, IL

Some of the best chewy candy! So much flavor and a perfect size piece ! Swedish fish are delicious and juicy
Emily P.
Emily P.

Great snack for the road, movies, park visit or even a kids party the aste is good the price is good as well
Alisha L.
Alisha L.
Garfield, NJ

My husband's most fave candy! I love it because it's cheap & fat free! It's a must have in my home for sure.
Jocelyn H.
Jocelyn H.
Turlock, CA

It's a sweet treat and to be honest I didn't like this candy at first but as I go older I began to love them
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Vancouver, WA

One of my favorite candies, I love the gummyness and the flavor. I can eat too many of these on one sitting.
Anna C.
Anna C.

Another classic go to sweet. My whole family loves them! I put mine is the fridge so they get firm and chewy
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
Kingsley, PA

You have to like Swedish fish to want to buy this bag. If you're more of a chocolate person hit that instead
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now