BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Kayla C.
Palm Bay, FL
I grew up on these. I do not like how chewy they are but they definitely are something you grow to love. They also have them in different colors and flavors now but I will stick to the traditional 10-6 I would buy when I need some sugar!
Erica P.
I love my Swedish fish! It is the perfect snack when I'm craving something sweet. I've been snacking on these since I was a little girl (I'm 31 now). I love how chewy they are reach for them when I am staying in and having a movie night.
Karen T.
Doral, FL
Delicious and does not taste like chicken, LOL! This candy is super old-school and taste awesome every time I eat it. Not something that I crave often but when it is around it is a must have. I say purchase worthy.Swedish Fish
Brianna D.
Plattsburgh, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
Damn, these are good. I mean, they're swedish fish. We all love them. They're a little bland, but they've never been an exiting candy really. They're gummies, cheap, good gummies. They're always perfect in my eyes, because I'm fat and I love food.
Chand B.
The original Swedish fish are so yummy! It
Is 2017, however, and I do wish this product did not use Red 40 anymore. It's time for the company to use some natural and healthier alternatives for their coloring, flavoring, and sweetener.
Cameron C.
I love the product it is one of the best ones on the market I but it all the time. I just wish it was so expensive but I guess you have to pay a little more if you want the best one. I will always stick with this product and the company!
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert
I have always loved Swedish Fish. They are very good and they are not too sweet. They are a gummy candy, but they aren't that gummy. You don't have to chewy these for a long time, like you do most gummies. I would buy these in cups. I love them.
Marissa H.
Richfield
Love love love Swedish fish! Such a yummy snack at a good price for the deliciousness it offers. I treat myself to this yummy snack every few weeks. Nothing compares to these delicious fishes!! I will absolutely repurchase this again.
Sarah N.
Tazewell, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love love love these. They're so soft be chewy and not too sweet like some other gummy candies can be. They almost don't make you feel bad about eating then because they're so good. If you haven't tried them, why are you waiting for?
Rebeccah Z.
Greenville, NC
Unique flavor and the best of its kind. Love these little disgusts! Just keep swimming on over to your local Walmart and get a big bag just like this for just a couple bucks! You won't regret it. The best and most unique licorice of its kind!
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?