Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Deborah B.
Deborah B.
Love them sometimes I just need my fish fix not a candy eater but this helps the sweet tooth
Cheryl D.
Cheryl D.
Wyandotte , Michigan
Always good! They have to be fresh though. Chewy and delicious...one of my favorite candies!
Valerie L.
Valerie L.
They are so great and I love their shape and of course the taste ! I was get mine from CVS .
Breanna B.
Breanna B.
Visalia, CA
Jan. 29, 2016, 5:08 p.m.
Review for: Bag
I love this candy it's one of my favorite candies I've loved these since I was a small child
Emily M.
Emily M.
These have such a weird name but they are so so delicious!! They are sweet, chewy and tangy!
Chelsea E.
Chelsea E.
Charlotte, NC
Love these candies. The type of candy that lingers in your teeth so you can taste it all day
Camille P.
Camille P.
Saint George, UT
Taste great my husband and kid love these candies. Their sweet and fruity at the same time!!
SAMANTHA P.
SAMANTHA P.
BRONX, NY
This candy never fails my sweet tooth. This is a classic go to candy that I absolutely love.
Johnna R.
Johnna R.
April 30, 2016, 2:18 a.m.
Review for: 6-8 Bags
I don't like these the flavor is kinda off my taste than the gummies but they are affordable
Kristen E.
Kristen E.
Pittsboro, NC
My #1 go to with candy. They're so good and you get so many. I go through these bags so fast
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?