The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,340 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I typically don't have a sweet tooth, however I have a soft spot for the not-too-sweet swedish fishes. I also LOVE the fact that they are a low fat food, helps me to rationalize eating bags at a time ;))
I love these classic candies! They bring back so many memories and I love the fact that they don't have gelatin in them so vegetarians can eat them! Nothing else compares! They're the best candies!!!!!!
Sweedish fish are something I always have in my house. This bag is easy to eat and the family can all share. I love that they are always consistent and have an awesome taste. I would definitely recommend this
Love Swedish fish. I love the softness and flavor. I don't eat them that often any more. I buy them as a special treat now. The price is comparable with other items of this kind.
This is the taste that takes me back to childhood. This is a summer staple at our community pool since I was a kid. It's the best chewy candy on the market. Not to sour, not too sweet just right!!!!!!!!
My favorite candy I love sour patch kids to her usually buy both and mix them together in a bag collect candy trail mix and I always keep it in my purse I would never buy an off brand I get it at Walmart
One of my favorite candies ever. Always delicious and a go to. There are so many fun projects you can also make with sweedish fish! Absolutely love and you can always find everywhere I would always recommend to others!
My favorite candy ever. I bring in this bag to work on Monday's and by Tuesday they are usually all gone. Great sweet candy- not healthy but a yummy treat and very affordable. Grew up eating this candy.
Delicious flavor and texture! It's the perfect amount of chewy that doesn't hurt your teeth. Since it's unhealthy I don't eat it too often but it is at a nice price point for when you want some candy.
These are my weakness I love them they have a delicious sweet flavor I could eat them nonstop . They are well priced and the only brand I will eat. Love the packaging is so colorful. Purchase them all the time and highly recommend them
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos