Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Laurie  M.
Laurie M.
Gulf Shores, AL
We call these candy crack, because even though they aren't my favorite candy, a person just can't stop eating them! I'm also the type of person who eats just the red candies out of things (I hate lime, orange, etc) and with this you don't have to worry about it!
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Arnold, MD
These are so yummy! The red Swedish fish are my favorite. I don't buy these often but when I do I generally buy the bags that are all red! They are pretty inexpensive and pretty delicious. I have not found a person that doesn't enjoy them! I will buy them again.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
I've tried these candies quite a few times, and I've seen them everywhere. The flavor of the fish reminds me of a lightened up artifical cherry. On the other hand, I found the candies very chewy and prone to getting stuck in your molars, which can be a nuisance.
Shiraya P.
Shiraya P.
Tulsa, OK
Swedish fish have been a lifelong favorite sweet, that I don;t think I will EVER get sick of. They are perfectly sweet, but not overly sweet or sour like other gummy candies. All varieties are great, but the original sized little fish are the best in my opinion!
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
Long Beach, CA
Ulmitate favorite candy. I love the softness when I bite into the candy. Even when the candy is in my hot car it doesn't melt. The value of the candy is great, I wish the company put more fishes in the bag. I will purchase again and again. It is worth the money.
Marcy M.
Marcy M.
Atlanta, GA
I love candy. Swedish fish are a fun chewy delight when I want a little something sweet. I bought the last ones at Target to include in a birthday present. One for the present, one for the family. They didn't last too long at home. I recommend this tasty treat.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Morgantown, WV
These are pretty tasty. I gave them 4 stars instead of 5 because sometimes I think maybe they're just too sweet. But the texture is pretty nice. It's like your normal gummy texture but slightly harder with more chew. I love them! Just wish they had more flavors
Madison L.
Madison L.
Mc Donald, PA
I used to always buy the large bag of Swedish Fish from my local grocery store and I really enjoyed snacking on them throughout the day when I was craving something sweet. I still love them a lot but the price of the large bag is just a little too much for me!!
Christi Jo P.
Christi Jo P.
Los Angeles, CA
Have you ever went to Ikea just to buy swedish fish? Me either..... While Dots are hands down my favorite candy, I just love the texture & sweet taste of swedish fish. Perfect for park picnics & drive in movies. Oh, and you know, more places that Ikea sell 'em.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Beloit, WI
May 13, 2016, 11:13 a.m.
Review for: Go-Paks!
On the goes are my favorite! Makes life easier while I'm snacking. Super affordable which makes it tastier. It holds it flavor longer with is how it's better than other alternatives. You can get this at any gas station. I would totally recommend this to anyone.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?