BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Linda F.
I buy these every single week and my whole family eats them.  They are quite a favorite with a not-too-overwhelming cherry/strawberry (?) taste.  Always a popular favorite.
Courtney M.
Fishers
So delicious! I love that they come in normal and mini size! The flavor is very good and you get a good amount for the price that you pay! Would recommend these over the off brands!
Alicia F.
Stanton, CA
Swedish fish is one candy that never goes out of style, no matter how old you are. You will never find my candy cabinet at home without at least 1 bag of Swedish fish in it . ........ They are a family favorite
Amy D.
Eugene
When I was in 2nd grade my teacher used to reward us with these and ever since then I have been OBSESSED with this candy. Literally eaten a 5 pound bag within a week.... Delicious!
Desire A.
Albany , GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite candies ever!! They are awesome to snack on or serve at parties! I have recently found you can put them in alcoholic drinks too! The price is reasonable, and they can be found anywhere!
Ariel H.
Evansville, IN
Swedish fish have always been a favorite of mine. I love how they have an outer smooth shell but the inside is sticky and chewy. The flavor is so delicious and unlike other candy.
Marissa F.
Loudonville, NY
This candy is classic if you have a sweet craving that is fruity and chewy. I love these and have for a very long time. I can’t eat too many without getting a tooth ache, but just a few will cure your sweet tooth.
Laura H.
Rocky Face, GA
these are yummy. Really love them as they are sweet and goes good with popcorn. Probably on my top 5 favorite candies out there. Super affordable and can find them at most grocery stores and gas stations.
Natalie P.
Las Vegas, NV
I used to not like them as a kid but now I seriously can't get enough. I'd say they are my favorite. They should consider adding sugar free options. I'd totally eat more if they did. It's a great snack.
GISSIE G.
Fair Lawn, NJ
So good and yummy
This product never gets old and it’s the best of the gummies.
U can find this in pharmacies, supermarket, grocery stores
Delicious gummy flavor. Fruity taste
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?