Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Emily D.
Emily D.
Douglas, GA

Swedish fish are my all time favorite gummy candies. The Swedish fish are a bit more chewy than regular candy but I think that is what makes them so good. They have such a unique taste. The only flavor I will eat is the cherry I am not in to all the different flavors.
Holly B.
Holly B.
Fisher, PA

We love to eat these and play games with them. We always buy them and no one can top this candy it just well yummy always awesome product and prices. We eat these at lease once every couple weeks. So good and don't change a thing. I know a lot of people who like these
Andrew M.
Andrew M.
Cedar Park, TX

Swedish fish is my favorite and probably the best gummy ever created if you see Swedish fish at the store you should still try them if you have not tried them even if you have tried them they are so good you should get them I love Swedish and they're my favorite candy
Amy M.
Amy M.
Waterford, PA

I know I am in the minority with my dislike of Swedish Fish, but they just don't do it for me. They are only moderately sweet, and they get hard at the drop of a hat. I will not buy these in the future, except for when buying for my boyfriend or friends who like them.
Jordan K.
Jordan K.
Lamoni, IA

There's something about Swedish Fish. They really don't have a bunch of flavor, but somehow their mild chery-ness and great chew are kind of comforting and pleasant. And suddenly they become kind of addictive, especially while you're working on a project or something.
Diana B.
Diana B.

Love the taste and easy to take now I wish the package would reclose since I would like to not eat them all at once. I love using these for math manipulative. I use these for my candy sushi and Fish Jell-O concepts. Kids love them. I would like other flavors or colors.
Chari C.
Chari C.

I love the flavor and how squishy they are. I don't like that they get stuck in your teeth, but I think that is part of the charm of Swedish fish. I wish they were a little cheaper though because I would buy them more often and I might actually share them with people.
Brittney E.
Brittney E.
Rumford, ME

This giant bag Is such a great value and it does last for a long period of time. I buy
It to break up into plastic baggies for my daughter to eat as snacks. I am not a huge candy advocate but I'm a lover of Swedish fish and it would not be fair rot deprive my daughter
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Livermore, CA

My son loves these things! The Swedish fish is the hallmark of candy and really a classic choice. I use these as a reward for good behavior and actions and for a three year old that is not often. The flavor is not too strong and they don't stick to your teeth too bad.
Jacqueline W.
Jacqueline W.
Madison Hts, MI

Such a great candy. I love that it's vegan too. It's great to be able to buy cheaper junk food that is vegan friendly when the craving hits. Yummy candy from my childhood. The only time they aren't good is when you get an older bag and the candy is kind of hard. Yuck.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now