Add a Photo
Photos (55)
ashley s.
ashley s.
Belvidere, IL

My favorite candy that isn't chocolate. The flavor is like a bubble gum-type tutti frutti to me. There isn't another candy that tastes like it. It can get stuck in your teeth like any other gummy candy but it isn't hars to chew up like others. Very addicting and delicious.
Alea T.
Alea T.
Henderson, NV

Love swedish fish. Such a great candy, definitely one of the best tasting ones out there. They seem to not get stale for quite a while, which is great. While it is still candy, it is a better alternative to chocolate candy or any high fat high calorie candy in general.
Tracy T.
Tracy T.

I get these from time to time. The flavor is like no other. They care a great price and good value. they are a very unique product. They are great to decorate kids Jell-O and cupcakes. The kids like to act like they are eating sushi . Once the bag is open. Its empty lol
Jules R.
Jules R.

I recently got the 1 LB bag of Sweedish Fish for my brother's birthday, after a couple times of purchasing it for myself. They're absolutely delicious and you get an amazing amount of candy for a good price. I would definitely recommend to anyone with a sweet tooth. ;)
sasha d.
sasha d.
Whitehall, PA

My favorite candy as a child and still going! They are so yummy and very cheap. A bag of candy under a dollar is hard to find and the taste is great too! I have recommended them before to friends and will keep doing so. I love to eat these fish as a snack or on the go!
Colleen O.
Colleen O.

These candies are great for when you're craving a chewy and sweet snack and don't want to pay a lot of money. Sometimes they can be overly sweet if you eat too many. I love these for a treat whenever I can get them. They do stick to your teeth a bit, but it's worth it.
Angela M.
Angela M.
Reston, VA

It's a weird chewy, like a finite chewy, not like a gummy mouthful. The sweetness is understated. I tend to stay away from refined sugar and high fructose corn syrup, but when I forget to sneak in my own snacks at the cinema, I do spend that pocketful on a bag of fish.
Tara C.
Tara C.
Saint Charles, MO

If I go for something sweet as in candy, I usually will grab these. They are simple and not too sweet.  A few of these is enough to satisfy my craving and keep me focused on eating healthier. The flavor is good and I plan on repurchasing whenever the mood arises.
Brittney E.
Brittney E.
Rumford, ME

This giant bag Is such a great value and it does last for a long period of time. I buy
It to break up into plastic baggies for my daughter to eat as snacks. I am not a huge candy advocate but I'm a lover of Swedish fish and it would not be fair rot deprive my daughter
Jacqueline W.
Jacqueline W.
Madison Hts, MI

Such a great candy. I love that it's vegan too. It's great to be able to buy cheaper junk food that is vegan friendly when the craving hits. Yummy candy from my childhood. The only time they aren't good is when you get an older bag and the candy is kind of hard. Yuck.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?