22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol3 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Amal K.
Amal K.
I love Swedish fish. Most people say that it tastes like perfume but I love it! The consistency is awesome versus other chewy candy. The shape makes these ideal for little kids and makes it fun. I especially like how these come in a variety of different sizes.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Scarsdale, NY
I love Swedish Fish. They are the perfect mix of chewy and sugary and sweet. They are delicious and I absoluetly recommend them. I love the taste. They are also very affordable and very easy to find at any drugstore or grocery store. definitely recommend these.
Jana H.
Jana H.
I really enjoy Swedish FIsh but I they are probably not suited for those who are young as they are pretty firm or if your teeth aren't up to chewing hardish gummy candy. It does have an original flavor like no other candy. The knock offs don't even come close.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Vancouver, WA
These are a family favorite around here. I love the taste and texture. The perfect amount of chewiness. A great gummy candy with great cherry flavor. We like to buy the big packs at Walmart and snack on them when we watch movies. Definitely worth the purchase.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Westlake, OH
Swedish fish are a very great brand. i would recommend this brand to everyone and i do. i know a lot of people that buy this brand and would most likely say the same thing. it is a candy favorite for my cousins and i. it is a good break from all the chocolate.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Middletown, Pa
Swedish fish are soooo awesome!! Ever since I was little my dad would bring me them home as a snack and they are just so great. You get a decent amount in a bag. I definitely buy these all the time for my oldest daughter and sometimes mommy has a snack too!! 😋
Quinn E.
Quinn E.
Ann Arbor, MI
Swedish Fish are great; the chewy texture is good, the taste is good, and it's like having an entire bag of the best flavor of candy. I didn't know for a long time that they're actually raspberry flavored. Every now and then I have a craving for these gummies.
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
Lynchburg, VA
I am going to admit that I definitely have a Swedish Fish problem. If I get a whole bag, I am going to eat the whole bag. I've tried a couple times to get various off-brands but they don't taste as good. I will definitely continue to purchase the actual brand.
Verlinda S.
Verlinda S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
So sweet!!! I love Swedish fish and! They are addicting for people who have a sweet tooth!! I love the texture and how they are chewy but not too tough to chew. I don't buy them all the time, but at least once a month. They are definitely repurchase worthy!!!!
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Maple Grove, MN
Omnomnoms. One of my favorite candies. Always best fresh, otherwise they become hard. Nice and chewy with a big flavor. Can buy almost anywhere which is nice when you have a craving for them. Definitely recommend this to anyone who wants a sweet, chewy treat.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?