Swedish Fish uploaded by Sarah H.Swedish Fish uploaded by Cety T.Swedish Fish uploaded by Christine B.See all 58 photos
22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Is anyone else addicted to these? Bec...Totally 40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fis...No 3 Answers
  • Wouldnt it taste great to have the sw...OMG I would totally get that, ... 1 Answers
Photos (58)
Laurie  M.
Laurie M.
Gulf Shores, AL
We call these candy crack, because even though they aren't my favorite candy, a person just can't stop eating them! I'm also the type of person who eats just the red candies out of things (I hate lime, orange, etc) and with this you don't have to worry about it!
Christi Jo P.
Christi Jo P.
Los Angeles, CA
Have you ever went to Ikea just to buy swedish fish? Me either..... While Dots are hands down my favorite candy, I just love the texture & sweet taste of swedish fish. Perfect for park picnics & drive in movies. Oh, and you know, more places that Ikea sell 'em.
Madison L.
Madison L.
Mc Donald, PA
I used to always buy the large bag of Swedish Fish from my local grocery store and I really enjoyed snacking on them throughout the day when I was craving something sweet. I still love them a lot but the price of the large bag is just a little too much for me!!
Marcy M.
Marcy M.
Atlanta, GA
I love candy. Swedish fish are a fun chewy delight when I want a little something sweet. I bought the last ones at Target to include in a birthday present. One for the present, one for the family. They didn't last too long at home. I recommend this tasty treat.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Beloit, WI
On the goes are my favorite! Makes life easier while I'm snacking. Super affordable which makes it tastier. It holds it flavor longer with is how it's better than other alternatives. You can get this at any gas station. I would totally recommend this to anyone.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Morgantown, WV
These are pretty tasty. I gave them 4 stars instead of 5 because sometimes I think maybe they're just too sweet. But the texture is pretty nice. It's like your normal gummy texture but slightly harder with more chew. I love them! Just wish they had more flavors
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
Lynchburg, VA
I am going to admit that I definitely have a Swedish Fish problem. If I get a whole bag, I am going to eat the whole bag. I've tried a couple times to get various off-brands but they don't taste as good. I will definitely continue to purchase the actual brand.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Vancouver, WA
These are a family favorite around here. I love the taste and texture. The perfect amount of chewiness. A great gummy candy with great cherry flavor. We like to buy the big packs at Walmart and snack on them when we watch movies. Definitely worth the purchase.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Middletown, Pa
Swedish fish are soooo awesome!! Ever since I was little my dad would bring me them home as a snack and they are just so great. You get a decent amount in a bag. I definitely buy these all the time for my oldest daughter and sometimes mommy has a snack too!! 😋
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Westlake, OH
Swedish fish are a very great brand. i would recommend this brand to everyone and i do. i know a lot of people that buy this brand and would most likely say the same thing. it is a candy favorite for my cousins and i. it is a good break from all the chocolate.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?