Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Diana B.
Diana B.

Love the taste and easy to take now I wish the package would reclose since I would like to not eat them all at once. I love using these for math manipulative. I use these for my candy sushi and Fish Jell-O concepts. Kids love them. I would like other flavors or colors.
Sunny P.
Sunny P.
Hoffman Estates, IL

It is my favorite candy. It's not too sweet and gives you something to chew on other than gum. It's also not too sticky and attaches itself to your teeth like a taffy would. I eat it once in a while when I get the chance and I don't regret it at all whenever I buy it.
Jessica I.
Jessica I.

Oh my goodness these are my go to movie candy!! They are perfect chewy consistency, i like to eat them along with my popcorn. I think they are a good size for the price and are probably at the top of my non chocolate candy list. i would definitely recommend to others!
Chari C.
Chari C.

I love the flavor and how squishy they are. I don't like that they get stuck in your teeth, but I think that is part of the charm of Swedish fish. I wish they were a little cheaper though because I would buy them more often and I might actually share them with people.
Amy U.
Amy U.
Altoona, PA

Swedish Fish are cherry flavored goodness! They can be purchased at almost any store or gas station that sells food. Every bite is chewy and full of flavor. You can buy single packs or even the large bag to share with your friends! You can never have enough of these.
Karri D.
Karri D.
Fort Wayne, IN

Good candy, a little sticky sometimes, I hate when they get stuck to the back of my teeth, but they have a nice classic flavor and are affordable pretty much anywhere candy is sold. Swedish Fish are not the smoothst or softest chewy candy but they are a good option.
Autumn M.
Autumn M.
Whitesburg, KY

I personally love the Swedish fish candies. I like their flavor and their texture. They aren't tough to chew and that's what I like the most about them. Plus they're so cute. I crave them every now and then but not regularly. I recommend them if you like sweet candy.
Chelsea D.
Chelsea D.
Lewisburg , TN

This is my all-time favorite gummy candy. I could eat Swedish fish all day long. I prefer the larger sized fish. They don't tend to stick to your teeth like other gummy candy or leave your mouth with a film. They are generally very well priced and I highly recommend.
Zoe G.
Zoe G.
Hempstead, NY

Swedish Fish are my favorite candy of all time hands down no question. They are delicious and I never get sick of the flavor. I love snacking on them while doing work or watching a movie. Satisfyingly chewy and not too sweet. You must try these if you haven't before.
Olivia C.
Olivia C.

This is one of those candies that I cannot believe so many people don't like! I am not a huge sticky candy fan but I just finished a whole bag by myself. These are so great! People always give me their bags of Swedish Fish if they ever have them! Totally worth a try!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now