The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,361 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
My favorite candy I love sour patch kids to her usually buy both and mix them together in a bag collect candy trail mix and I always keep it in my purse I would never buy an off brand I get it at Walmart
Although these are super delicious, and a classic I grew up eating, the ingredients keep me away from this snack. Occasionally I will indulge in this sugary sin, but only when I'm feeling like being bad.
I don't eat much candy but these are a treat that my dad always gets for my daughter. She is obsessed with her fish! She probably gets about 1 bag a month and we just give her a few at a time and she gets so excited
Sweedish fish are something I always have in my house. This bag is easy to eat and the family can all share. I love that they are always consistent and have an awesome taste. I would definitely recommend this
My favorite candy ever. I bring in this bag to work on Monday's and by Tuesday they are usually all gone. Great sweet candy- not healthy but a yummy treat and very affordable. Grew up eating this candy.
This is the taste that takes me back to childhood. This is a summer staple at our community pool since I was a kid. It's the best chewy candy on the market. Not to sour, not too sweet just right!!!!!!!!
I love these classic candies! They bring back so many memories and I love the fact that they don't have gelatin in them so vegetarians can eat them! Nothing else compares! They're the best candies!!!!!!
One of my favorite candies ever. Always delicious and a go to. There are so many fun projects you can also make with sweedish fish! Absolutely love and you can always find everywhere I would always recommend to others!
Love Swedish fish. I love the softness and flavor. I don't eat them that often any more. I buy them as a special treat now. The price is comparable with other items of this kind.
Delicious flavor and texture! It's the perfect amount of chewy that doesn't hurt your teeth. Since it's unhealthy I don't eat it too often but it is at a nice price point for when you want some candy.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos