Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Mackenzie M.
Mackenzie M.
Larimore, ND

Not a huge Swedish fish fan, probably because of the lack of sugar on the outside. They're okay to eat sometimes.
Madison C.
Madison C.

I'm iffy with Swedish Fish. They taste okay, but I've never been a huge fan of them. My dad loves them though. ☺️
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Kettering , Oh

These are my favorite candies ever. Love them! This bag is a better value too and it's nice that it's resealable.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Bala Cynwyd, Pa

I love Swedish fish! They're sweet and chewy but not overly sweet! I love that I can put this in my car cupholder
Ayla G.
Ayla G.
Skokie, IL

I love Swedish fish, I always purchase these when I'm at the movies. I love to have a little sweet snack with me!
Veronica H.
Veronica H.
El Paso, TX

I love how they look like fish and they taste like cherry as well which is perfect and the size is great as well.
Laura M.
Laura M.

This is a great snack for the movies or lunch boxes. Pick up a box for the movies and enjoy a great tasting snack
Amy W.
Amy W.
Columbus, GA

FAVORITE CANDY EVER. So yummy and the perfect treat after a long day or month. I would eat it everyday if I could
Jade G.
Jade G.
Orange, VA

These are great this is one of my GO TO snacks ! and I love the red color of them which is really weird but yea .
jahinelis s.
jahinelis s.

If you ever get the big ol bag of these, you will literally never run out. even if you eat some every single day!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?