Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Kayleigh C.
Kayleigh C.
Wildomar, CA
This candy is so good it just gets stuck to your teeth but other than that it is really good
Krystle S.
Krystle S.
Montclair, CA
Great taste good price my kids love them no sweet at all great taste and totally great price
Alexa C.
Alexa C.
April 20, 2016, 2:45 a.m.
Review for: Go-Paks!
Awesome for on the go trips and just the same taste as the others ! By far my favorite candy
Vicki S.
Vicki S.
Raleigh, NC
My very favorite fat free snack! It's hard to eat just one! And perfect for Valentine's Day!
Kara A.
Kara A.
West Jordan, UT
Swedish fish is my go to sweet. The have a great flavor and texture, plus they're fat free!!
Hailey J.
Hailey J.
Stockton, CA
I love this candy . I have gotten my whole family addicted . I recommend you try it sometime
Sara K.
Sara K.
These are my all time favorites!! They are so tasty and not too sticky! :) I just love them!
Francisca O.
Francisca O.
Wow these are some old school candy. Still are bomb though!! I would love these after school
Em ..
Em ..
Favorite candy!! Great snack for road trips, camping, and when you just want a sweet treat!!
Hillary F.
Hillary F.
Milam, Tx
These are my vice. I could sit and eat the whole bag (which I've done once😬, don't judge me)
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?