Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Pella, IA

Love to eat these out of the freezer! They are excellent to munch on! Sometimes get too sticky if not frozen
Crystal R.
Crystal R.

Best tasting candy ever. Chewy, delicious and perfect. Afforable and doesn't melt. My all time favorite candy
Taylor  M.
Taylor M.
Springboro, OH

Huge bag. I tried them for the first time and wasn't a big fan.They go bad quickly and are too chewy for me.
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Swedesboro, Nj

These are so delicious they are one of my favorite candies. They are not too sweet. They're chewy and sweet.
Ivionna C.
Ivionna C.
Harker Hts, TX

Theses candies are a must have for me. They are chewy but not too chewy. They also have a nice subtle flavor
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Vancouver, WA

One of my favorite candies, I love the gummyness and the flavor. I can eat too many of these on one sitting.
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI

My favorite candy of all times I have bought this big bag once before & it didn't last very long in my house
krista b.
krista b.
Bremerton, WA

One of my all time favorites. If you haven't tried these just do it. You can find them pretty much anywhere.
nicole l.
nicole l.
Berwyn, IL

I love Swedish fish. the taste kind of like cherry. they're the best when they're still chewed and not hard.
Anika H.
Anika H.
Lawrenceville , Ga

They changed recipe not as yummy as they used to be.. Overall ok.. Used as candy favors for a birthday party
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now