Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Amber K.
Amber K.

Not too hard not too soft. I perfect chew in every fish. Not too sweet and not too bland. I love these fish.
Gabby F.
Gabby F.

WOST CANDY!! THE ONLY FLAVOR IT HAS IS PASTE FLAVOR!! IT IS HARD AND NOT EVEN CHEWY LIKE ITS SUPPOSE TO BE!!
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Sandy, UT

We love swedish fish, especially for road trips and camping. They are susceptible to humidity so be careful!
Reagan S.
Reagan S.
Denham Spgs, LA

This is one of my favorite candies to eat. So good and delicious! It's affordable and the flavor is amazing!
Lori T.
Lori T.
Fort Collins, CO

Delicious, and reminiscent of my childhood! An great snack or treat to add to any game night or movie night.
Alisha L.
Alisha L.
Garfield, NJ

My husband's most fave candy! I love it because it's cheap & fat free! It's a must have in my home for sure.
Taylor  M.
Taylor M.
Springboro, OH

Huge bag. I tried them for the first time and wasn't a big fan.They go bad quickly and are too chewy for me.
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI

My favorite candy of all times I have bought this big bag once before & it didn't last very long in my house
Anna C.
Anna C.

Another classic go to sweet. My whole family loves them! I put mine is the fridge so they get firm and chewy
Jenna M.
Jenna M.
Sacramento, CA

I love Swedish fish. Sometimes they can be hard, but I leave them in the sun for a while and they soften up.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now