BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Cameron C.
I love the product it is one of the best ones on the market I but it all the time. I just wish it was so expensive but I guess you have to pay a little more if you want the best one. I will always stick with this product and the company!
Ashley W.
Waco, TX
These are one of my favorite Candy's at first I thought they didn't have no flavor but as you eat them you will taste it I also like that they are in gummy form its easy to chew and not hurt your teeth
Rebeccah Z.
Greenville, NC
Unique flavor and the best of its kind. Love these little disgusts! Just keep swimming on over to your local Walmart and get a big bag just like this for just a couple bucks! You won't regret it. The best and most unique licorice of its kind!
Sarah N.
Tazewell, TN
I love love love these. They're so soft be chewy and not too sweet like some other gummy candies can be. They almost don't make you feel bad about eating then because they're so good. If you haven't tried them, why are you waiting for?
Marissa H.
Richfield
Love love love Swedish fish! Such a yummy snack at a good price for the deliciousness it offers. I treat myself to this yummy snack every few weeks. Nothing compares to these delicious fishes!! I will absolutely repurchase this again.
Naomi R.
Ankeny, IA
Must have movie theatre snack! My son absolutely loves these candies. They have a unique fruity flavor that is unlike most gummy candies. Not sour at all. They are price comparatively to similar candies. I will purchase over and over.
Kiah B.
Syracuse, NY
If you don't grab a bag of these on a long road trip, are you even really road tripping? Swedish fish are somehow not sticky like gummibears which makes me love them even more. Don't buy them too often because...sugar, but do buy them.
Gabriella S.
Swedish fish are amazing! If you don't like them, than you're missing out. Depending on the type of bag you get, it can be a little pricey. I got my first bag at Stewart's Shop. I wouldn't purchase these every month. But maybe a small bag.
Mallory L.
New Orleans, LA
Yum, swedish fish are such a great candy. The flavor is unique and does not taste like anything else. the only problem is that you can't eat a ton of them because your teeth will start to hurt from all the sugar. They are a great treat if you aren't trying to eat a lot.
Mandy F.
Okemah, OK
I have basically made myself sick on these! I love them so much. They're my favorite candy and nothing else tastes quite like these. They're extremely inexpensive and you can find them anywhere. I keep a bag in my purse at all times.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?