22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol3 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Philadelphia , PA
Both gummy and smooth, Swedish Fish are sure to give you a wonderful snack experience. Their uniquely scrumptious flavor will satiate any sort of sugar craving. They are also fat free! As a kid, I would always grab some of these after an unsuccessful fishing trip so I could always show my mom the most delicious fish we could have caught !
Gabriela M.
Gabriela M.
Doral, FL
The consistency of Swedish Fish is much more chewy than other gummy candies, but not as "gummy" in the traditional sense. It leans more towards the sticky side like fruit snacks rather than bounciness like Gummy Bears. I think that the unique texture of Swedish Fish allows for a memorable product.
Michele G.
Michele G.
ashville, ohio
Sweet Tooth Expert
These little guys are so addictive. They are no too sweet. They are not sour. One bag offers you a lot of fish. Unlike traditional licorice you would be use to, they don't have the waxy taste. I could eat these every day because the sweetness is not overbearing. I highly recommend these.
Whitney L.
Whitney L.
Swedish fish are good. They aren't the best fruity candy and I haven't really bought them as often lately as I used to. The one downside to these compared to other products is the lack of flavor options. It's one flavor and that's it. I would like if they introduced some more colors.
Allison M.
Allison M.
Sweedish fish are the best!  The only annoying part, they get stick on and in your teeth, but, I guess that's what comes with the territory of eating a gummy candy!  I can really only eat a handful since they are just so sweet, but they do keep you going back for more.
Wyatt C.
Wyatt C.
Windsor Locks, CT
These are some of my favorite candies to buy, whenever I have them they sure don't let me down. My mom first showed these to me when i was young and ever since then I only reach for this whether I'm going to the movies or just looking for a quick treat to satisfy my sweet tooth.
Catherine V.
Catherine V.
Philadelphia, PA
These are the best gummy candies yet. You can eat them by themselves or put them in just about anything. They are available at the dollar store(which is my heaven). My daughter just has to have them every time she sees them. If you want a sweet treat I would recommend to anyone.
Minnie W.
Minnie W.
I don't eat them often, but these give me a feeling of nostalgia when I eat them. I heard that there's a brand that makes something similar but without all the artificial food coloring and flavors, so that might be my next go to when I crave something in the form of chewy candy.
Eric W.
Eric W.
Broomfield
The perfect candy. So chewy so delicious. Its the best mysterious flavor I have ever had. Its not quite cherry, its not quite strawberry. But it's so delicious. Whenever I want to reminisce about childhood I go find these. They're a great candy to sneak into the movie theater
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
Enjoyed these since I was a young child.  These are EXTREMELY addicting.  They have always been reasonably priced.  I like Swedish fish most because of the texture.  Some other "gummy" candies are too hard or chewy.  Everything about them are perfect. They smell and taste wonderful.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?