Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Tucson , Az

Yummmmm I love these and I love that I can find again all if the sudden. I used to wait till Easter every year
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Etters, PA

I remember the days when this was truly "penny candy." even though the price has gone up, they're still great.
Macy A.
Macy A.
Reno, NV

One of my favorite gummy candies. The only downfall is that they have a tough, almost stale, waxy consistency.
Sheslie L.
Sheslie L.
Boston, MA

My favorite candy in the whole wide world! I could eat tons and tons and still wouldn't get tired of eating it
Kailee W.
Kailee W.

Swedish Fish are some of the funnest candies to eat! Plus, the low fat make them a great snack for the movies!
Lisa A.
Lisa A.
Colorado Spgs, CO

My family can't get enough of these. The bags are gone so fast it's crazy. Definitely a favorite for all of us
Cameron K.
Cameron K.
Annapolis, MD

Swedish fish are delicious! They have a fruity taste and a gummy texture which is a nice change from chocolate
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Wapakoneta, OH

My kids and I love these mouth watering little fish! If we want something to snack on this is our go to snack!
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Brasher Falls, NY

I buy these once in a while because I like the taste. I however don't care for the way they stick to my teeth.
Cierra P.
Cierra P.
Greencastle, IN

Classic favorite. Sometimes they get stuck in your teeth. Refreshing taste. I love to bring them to the movies
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now