BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

• These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Rebecca M.
Pennsauken, NJ
Delicious addiction!!! Chewy, not hard, not too sticky. I love buying these in bulk from Sam's Club. Grew up eating these, now my children enjoy them. We don't buy candy too often, but when we do these are at the top of the request list.
Blair C.
Orlando, FL
When I first heard of Swedish Fish, my honest first thought was "why would I want to eat candy with the name fish in it? Gross!" BUT, I never knock it until I try it! These are cute little red fish and they are so good! They are sweet and gummy.
Erica P.
I love my Swedish fish! It is the perfect snack when I'm craving something sweet. I've been snacking on these since I was a little girl (I'm 31 now). I love how chewy they are reach for them when I am staying in and having a movie night.
Mansi V.
The fish are noce gummies that are vegetarian/ vegan. Most gummies are made with gelatin which is made from animals. This gummy is delicious and fun. I would recommend this, and the are affordable. They can also be could almost anywhere
Brianna D.
Plattsburgh, NY
Damn, these are good. I mean, they're swedish fish. We all love them. They're a little bland, but they've never been an exiting candy really. They're gummies, cheap, good gummies. They're always perfect in my eyes, because I'm fat and I love food.
Charleen A.
Rosedale, MD
I get a bag of these whenever I can. I have been eating these since I was a kid. The office I work for has a candy jar full of these. I get them from the gift shop when I have a sweet tooth. I would definitely recommend them to my friends
Chand B.
The original Swedish fish are so yummy! It
Is 2017, however, and I do wish this product did not use Red 40 anymore. It's time for the company to use some natural and healthier alternatives for their coloring, flavoring, and sweetener.
Marissa H.
Richfield
Love love love Swedish fish! Such a yummy snack at a good price for the deliciousness it offers. I treat myself to this yummy snack every few weeks. Nothing compares to these delicious fishes!! I will absolutely repurchase this again.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
I have always loved Swedish Fish. They are very good and they are not too sweet. They are a gummy candy, but they aren't that gummy. You don't have to chewy these for a long time, like you do most gummies. I would buy these in cups. I love them.
Melissa S.
These candies are ok I use to eat them sometimes when I was younger. They are really sweet and taste unique. They are cheap to buy also , you can find them at pretty much any store. I personally wouldn't choose them as my first choice.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?