Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Bedford Hills, NY

whenever i go to the movies these are my go to snack! so good, and also my favorite ritas italian ice flavor!
LaShelle F.
LaShelle F.
Charlotte, NC

Very sweet addictive candies. I cant eat just a few. The unique flavor keeps you eating another after another
Laura P.
Laura P.
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia

These are definitely one of my favorite candies. Very delicious!!! At a store I definitely gravitate to them!
Crissa B.
Crissa B.
Santaquin

Can't go wrong with Swedish Fish. Great taste and family friends treats! Bags are a good size for a road trip
Bryan G.
Bryan G.
Port Huron, MI

Swedish fish are an old school classic candy for me. Always have been a consistent product with great flavor.
Janice G.
Janice G.
Salem, OR

This product is on of my favorite. If you love gummy candy this is the one to choose. There cute little fish.
Allison K.
Allison K.
Cayuga, IN

My husband loves these so much! I love the bigger size bag, it is very nice. He says they have a good flavor/
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Caledonia, MI

Swedish Fish are my favorite candy. They are perfect when I'm craving something tasty, delicious, and fruity.
Rebekah K.
Rebekah K.

Love! Perfectly chewy yet not so chewy that it hurts your teeth. It's the perfect balance. And it's fat free!
Gabrielle W.
Gabrielle W.
Springville, UT

Swedish Fish are delicious. I think you would be hard pressed to find someone who doesn't enjoy Swedish fish.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now