Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Heather G.
Heather G.

All time favorite gummy candy! These have been my favorite since I was a kid, now I share(sometimes) with my kids!
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Marietta, GA

I loveee Swedish fish , I love candy in general but this is definitely one of my go to candies!!!! love love love!
Latecia S.
Latecia S.
Sacramento, CA

My son absolutely loves these! there great for on the go an our favorite goto candy great for toddlers not to hard
Diane M.
Diane M.
New Boston, MI

I am addicted to Swedish Fish! There is just something about the flavor of the original Swedish fish that I crave!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Sarasota, FL

I love swedish fish. These are my favorite gummy candy to eat. They are so flavorful and sweet. They are delicious!
Heydi S.
Heydi S.

One of the best candy's out there. They are sweet but not too sweet. Just over all a great candy to have at home.
Madison P.
Madison P.
Syracuse, NY

Can't go wrong with these I love them so much and you will too!! Just love them so much so much fun in the summer
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

I frequently buy these for my son, upon his request. Buying the larger bag lasts him longer than the smaller one.
Molly M.
Molly M.

Swedish Fish have been a favorite for me since I was young and nothing has changed! Wonderful flavor and texture.
Kennedy G.
Kennedy G.

These gummies are very good and are fairly priced . The texture is great and you get a good amount inside the bag
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?