Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Abby M.
Abby M.
Great value pack, normally pick this up at SAMs club. It is a very large amount for the price
Cindy F.
Cindy F.
Fancy Gap, VA
My youngest son just loves these Swedish fish. If he could eat these for every meal he would.
Lorri-Ann K.
Lorri-Ann K.
We all love the Swedish fish. My daughter has come home with large bags of these a few times.
Erin R.
Erin R.
Dudley, MA
These candies are additive....love how soft and chewy these candies are. Definitely satisfied
Amie J.
Amie J.
Henderson, NV
June 7, 2016, 1:48 p.m.
Review for: 6-8 Bags
If u like gummy snacks, these are for you. To me they have like a cherry taste. Give it a go.
Sara B.
Sara B.
I grew up eating Swedish fish so every time I get them it's like reminiscing in my childhood.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Philadelphia, PA
Love these! i grew up on them. i love the taste and texture of these. its so sweet and yummy.
Tabitha S.
Tabitha S.
Edison, NJ
These fruit punch tasting candies are fun. The gummies are chewy and the flavors are classic.
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Pulaski, VA
I don't know what it is about Swedish fish. But their flavor is so good. I love them so much.
Johnna R.
Johnna R.
April 30, 2016, 2:18 a.m.
Review for: 6-8 Bags
I don't like these the flavor is kinda off my taste than the gummies but they are affordable
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?