BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Kassie B.
Aurora, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I LOVE these! I haven't had these lil fish gummies in a while. They are so unique and awesome tasting no one has been able to copy Swedish Fish ever. They are unique in taste and texture. :)
Melissa H.
Harrells, NC
Love the chewiness of Swedish Fish and the sweetness is just right when you have sweet tooth. I also enjoy the fact that this product is safe for my food allergic children. great product.
Melanie H.
Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies, reminds me of when I was little, there was an old fashioned store near me that actually sold penny candy and i would get these all the time.
Tracie G.
Green Bay, WI
Swedish Fish are a great fat free treat that I always try to keep on hand for a sweat treat. we add them to our ice cream or just grab a handful as a quick snack.
Brittney B.
Oxford
These are my favorite candies. Ever. I love the flavor ( something berry-y.) and I love how they last forever (if you don't eat them, which doesn't happen often) And they are fat free.
Vera Q.
Johnston, RI
Still tastes the same as it did when I was a kid!! I never get tied of Swedish Fish. Everyone who knows me knows that I am never without my Fish!! I also like the itty bitty ones too!
Kayla B.
Newmanstown, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I have always loved sweet candys and none I really cared for. But now that I found sweedish fish I am in love with it And just love it. It's my favorite sweet candy.
Bailey M.
Norman, OK
I loveeeee this candy. Its definitely my go to candy when I'm feeling for something sweet. It does get stuck in between your teeth at times but its " gummy candy " its to be expected.
Ana F.
Boynton Beach, FL
This is a great snack to enjoy on the go. I love to eat this chewy treat especially when I am at the movies, although it does stick to your teeth (not that it keeps me from enjoying it!)
Katie K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This candy is my go to for movie theaters! I love the gummy, little red fish. I also kind of like how it is slightly hard on the outside, but gooey on the inside.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?