Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Frankfort, NY
We locw rhem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!----------------------------!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lexie E.
Lexie E.
Swedish fish are a tasty chewy treat! They have great flavor and are seriously so addicting!
kellydar k.
kellydar k.
Long Beach , Ca
I love this candy so much. Has been my favorite since childhood. So chewy tastry & delicious
Alexa C.
Alexa C.
April 20, 2016, 2:45 a.m.
Review for: Go-Paks!
Awesome for on the go trips and just the same taste as the others ! By far my favorite candy
Dawn D.
Dawn D.
Harrodsburg, Ky
Amazing treat. Different than your average candy. Great flavor and not overwhelmingly sweet.
Sedona C.
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
These are really good. It's has a great taste. It is really good and has a lot of sweetness.
Cheryl D.
Cheryl D.
Wyandotte , Michigan
Always good! They have to be fresh though. Chewy and delicious...one of my favorite candies!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Between my husband and kids I can not keep a bag of Swedish fish in my house they love them.
Casey H.
Casey H.
Panama City, FL
I'm not a big fan not much flavor and they are a little tuff. but the kids seem to love them
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Birmingham, MI
When swedish fish are fresh, they are amazing! i love taking them to the movies for a snack!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?