The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,408 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I love Swedish fish. There an amazing treat and are actually about as healthy as you can get with gummy candy's. I seriously love these.
I can eat 1000 of these but im not sure why. They taste kind of like plastic and stick to your teeth but still can't get enough
I just got this bag two days ago and I'm eating it like it's chips. Lol. Love them. Don't want to share but my son caught me eating them.
I love the little figures on them they are a fun sweet thing to ear the price is great and they are the perfect serving size in this bags
This is one of my go tos as a kid and now as an adult!! I love the fruity taste and the gummy texture!!! Makes me feel like a kid again.
These have a flavor and texture that cannot be matched! I love grabbing them at IKEA! Always a classic treat and they look cute in jars!
Sticky, chewy and wonderful! They have a great flavor and they have a good texture too. Not too sweet, but help with sweet tooth cravings
Sweetest fish have always been one of my favorite candies since growing up. They taste wonderful and they're very fruity and every bite.
All time fave! Remind me of being a kid! We grab a box every time we head to the movie theater! One of my kids favorite candies as well!
I'm the minority here I guess, but I really don't like Swedish Fish! I think the flavor is gross and they aren't very chewy.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos