Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Leslie V.
Leslie V.
artesia,ca

These swedish fish are my favorite candy ever and they just taste so amazing and mhhhh I've always bought them
Rachel R.
Rachel R.

Vegan. Plain, boring, etc. I don't think anyone in the entire world has ever been excited to eat Swedish Fish.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.

These are chewy and quite satisfying! I've enjoyed these since I was a child and now my kids are addicted too.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Kernersville, NC

Swedish Fish are my all time favorite chewy candy! I love these and pick them over Sour Patch Kids every time.
Lavinia D.
Lavinia D.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Great classic candy. the flavor is great. my boyfriend and I love sharing a bag of these. love the consistency
Elizabeth d.
Elizabeth d.
Hilliard, OH

Our entire family loves Swedish fish. they are always soft and enjoyable to eat. I would definitely buy these.
kayla h.
kayla h.
Weldon, CA

Super yummy and addicting. one of my all time favorites for sure. They have a great taste that isn't too sweet
Cayla W.
Cayla W.
Normal, AL

I used to eat on these almost everyday, these candies were my life. They have a great mix of gummy and smooth.
Linda W.
Linda W.
Pittsburgh, PA

Swedish fish are a quick non fattening snack, they are not too sweet and don't get stuck in between your teeth
Trisha B.
Trisha B.
Fort Worth, TX

THESE ARE THE BEST, VERY ADDICTING , GREAT TASTE BUT EXPENSIVE. I ONLY BUY THE RED ONES OTHER FLAVORS ARE BAD.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now