Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Mariafelix V.
Mariafelix V.

I ve never been a great fan of Swedish fish, but I've recently started to Like them. I still prefer other gummies.
Diedra H.
Diedra H.

Guilty pleasure since I was young. Whenever my allergies act up I eat these. They are always on sale at rite aide.
Jonathan F.
Jonathan F.
Los Angeles, CA

Can't go wrong with a classic. These are great if you're in the mood for something sweet but don't want chocolate.
Jacqueline C.
Jacqueline C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

The first two was the best to me after awhile it became cloyingly sweet and this goes for a lot of candy like this
Stacey U.
Stacey U.

Yum! These remind me of little league. I used to eat these like it was my job. Delicious taste and very affordable
Jeannie C.
Jeannie C.
meriden, CT

BEST CANDY EVER,
VERY ADDICTIVE,
Y'OU CAN EAT 1 BAG IN A MATTER OF 1 MINUTES
CON- CANDY GETS STICK INBETWEEN TEETH
Sky W.
Sky W.
Ozark, MO

Sweet, flavorful, chewy candy! I love rhese! So fruity, and delicious. Great price, awesome goody! Kids love them.
Tracy K.
Tracy K.
Buffalo, NY

My daughter's favorite candy and purchase regularly. they are also priced nice. I purchase them almost everywhere.
Jenna w.
Jenna w.

Oh my god i love swedish fish so much. for candy there's not much to review,,,, just personal preference I believe
Katie L.
Katie L.
Portland, OR

Are you kidding me? Great classic candy. Chewy. Not too sweet. Satisfying. Iconic. I love the flavor and texture b
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?