Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Leslie S.
Leslie S.

Swedish Fish are amazing! The perfect blend of sweetness and flavor. Usually on sale at Target, great value.
makai R.
makai R.
ladson, sc

My favorite candy ever!! I love them.. so yum.. 😊😊
I could eat these all dat, they just have a great flavor.
Jocelyn H.
Jocelyn H.
Turlock, CA

It's a sweet treat and to be honest I didn't like this candy at first but as I go older I began to love them
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
haverhill, MA

Highly addicting I could eat the whole bag but then I feel sick so I have to buy tiny bags to avoid this lol
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI

My favorite candy of all times I have bought this big bag once before & it didn't last very long in my house
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
Kingsley, PA

You have to like Swedish fish to want to buy this bag. If you're more of a chocolate person hit that instead
Emily P.
Emily P.

Great snack for the road, movies, park visit or even a kids party the aste is good the price is good as well
Alisha L.
Alisha L.
Garfield, NJ

My husband's most fave candy! I love it because it's cheap & fat free! It's a must have in my home for sure.
Taylor  M.
Taylor M.
Springboro, OH

Huge bag. I tried them for the first time and wasn't a big fan.They go bad quickly and are too chewy for me.
kayt R.
kayt R.

Soft sweet fun candy to eat. everyone loves Swedish fish. keep then in candy dish all the time... fun candy.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now