22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #4 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol4 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Krista G.
Krista G.
Middleburg, FL
I have nothing negative to say about swedish fish. other than there is never enough it seems like. I personally always buy mine from Wal Mart but i'm sure you can get them pretty much anywhere. They're so addicting, you can't eat just one.
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Spring Lake, MI
These are SO good! The flavor is amazing and they are very affordable! They are soft and chewy and I eat them fairly often! They are totally worth trying! My whole family loves them! I recommend these to any one with a sweet tooth like me!
Evelyn M.
Evelyn M.
The first time I had these is when I use to work at Cost Plus.  The prices are reasonable, and super yummy!  I like the flavor and how its not a hard candy.  I would prefer these over red vines, only because red vines are hard sometimes, and not as soft as these!
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Greenville, SC
Ok let's be real who doesn't love Swedish fish. Best flavor ever and I could honestly eat the whole bag. Obviously I don't love when it gets stuck in my teeth (lol) but it's honestly so good it's worth it!
Mariana F.
Mariana F.
Deerfield, IL
I got a box as a present, but it was really hard for me to eat more than 3 or 4 at a time. They're not bad, but after I eat some I just can't eat them anymore, it feels like the taste changes or something.
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
Grants Pass, OR
My all time favorite candy, I buy these whenever I can and I love the flavor so much. They are so affordable and your biggest problem with Swedish fish is that once you eat one you can't stop eating them.
Allison H.
Allison H.
Burlington, WI
Swedish fish is my dad's favorite candy and I love getting it for him as just a nice little reminder to say "I love you" and eat it together. They're even yummy after putting them in the freezer for a bit!
Kim A.
Kim A.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I barely eat candy anymore, but when I do, I get these. They are so good and addictive in a good way. They work well when you're in training or trying to pass the time at work. They are repurchase worthy!
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Palm Bay, FL
I grew up on these. I do not like how chewy they are but they definitely are something you grow to love. They also have them in different colors and flavors now but I will stick to the traditional 10-6 I would buy when I need some sugar!
Lindsay T.
Lindsay T.
I absolutely love Swedish Fish. There's so much flavor to them and they're chewy but not overly so. They are a great value for the price. You can find these at any grocery store. I plan on buying them again!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?