22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol3 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
New Jersey
Sweet Tooth Expert
Swedish Fish just remind me of my childhood! Very chewy but very yummy! These are definitely a type of snack where you can eat them all day! Will they make your teeth rot? Probably...but it's worth it! If you haven't had them, try them! If you don't like them, then that's okay! More for me!!
Cristin B.
Cristin B.
PA
Don't get me wrong I love love love love Swedish Fish ,but I don't like how chewy they are and that they get stuck in my teeth. Also I don't like that it hurts my jaw chewing them that's why I rarely eat them ,but other than that the flavor is great! I don't recommend to anyone with braces.
Diana J.
Diana J.
Kenosha, WI
This is my favorite candy ever since I was a child. If I was given a bag of Swedish fish or a bar of chocolate to pick from I would most definitely go for the bag of Swedish fish because this candy was just made from Heaven. I recommend to everyone that loves sweets, you won't regret it!
Chrisy L.
Chrisy L.
Brooklyn, NY
These were my mom's favorite candy when I was growing up, and I feel like we always got a bag as we were leaving Michaels. Sure, they stick to your teeth like none other, and 'red' isn't really a flavor, but they remind me of that point in my life, so they're a favorite stocking stuffer!
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
West Covina, CA
My son always buys large bags of Swedish fish and I recently tried them thinking they were gonna be gross. And omgggg I loved them. I'm a chocolate kind of girl and don't really like other types of candy but now I'm addicted to Swedish fish and I buy them all the time for the whole family!
Val V.
Val V.
i personally don't care for these, i have had them multiple times, to me they taste like cough medicine and they always get stuck in my teeth. however, i have a few friends that love these little fish and have to have them everyday. they are on the cheap side for candy at a dollar a bag.
Tracy K.
Tracy K.
Burbank, IL
I mean, does anyone not love sweedish fish? They can be found practically anywhere and it's really hard to not eat the entire bag. My only complain would be that I have to stop myself Because they are so yummy I can't stop eating them to the point where I start feeling a little bit sick.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are such a classic! They are chewy sweet and vegetarian friendly. I'm very careful about eating sweets and only eat candy when my blood sugar is low and those are my go. I keep them in my purse to snack on a few when my blood sugar is to low. They are just so tasty! Also they are a great price!
Anne J.
Anne J.
Minneapolis, MN
Swedish Fish are a delightfully great snack if you're in need for a little sweet pick-me-up! I wish they didn't have a plastic-y flavor to the outside of the fish, but overall the fact that you can get a pound bag of these lovelies for less than $10 baffles my mind. I'll still eat 'em.
cyn m.
cyn m.
Pasadena
If you're vegan or vegetarian and miss gummies, Sweedish fish is great for you! They're sweet, chewy, and delicious! They're really affordable, a lot of places sell them for one dollar in the US. They're a great alternative for vegans and vegetarians because they cannot eat gummies containing gelatin.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?