Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Kt J.
Kt J.
San Luis Obispo, CA

Not a lot to say about these as they are a classic. Soft, chewy, and sweet. However, be careful of the red dye 40.
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Frankfort, NY

I love these and remember eating them all the time as a kid. However, if I eat too many I start to get a headache!
Summer L.
Summer L.
Tomball, TX

I don't know why I love these so much but I just do, it may have to be the fact that it reminds me of my childhood
Latecia S.
Latecia S.
Sacramento, CA

My son absolutely loves these! there great for on the go an our favorite goto candy great for toddlers not to hard
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Buffalo, NY

I love this product. I love that they are soft and chewy and very flavorful. They are delish. Everyone loves them.
Staci L.
Staci L.

These are ok. The flavor is alright. Its the consistency that bothers me. I don't like things sticking to my teeth.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Lancaster, NY

These delicious little red fishes are a great chewy snack. Sometimes i eat the salty food then some little fishes.
Dishell M.
Dishell M.

My mom and son Loooooooove Swedish fish they favorite candy I have to buy a big bag every time I'm out in the store
Stefania a.
Stefania a.
Melrose, MA

An all time favorite! Swedish fish have been one of my favorites since i was a kid! I love them and my kids do too
Lauren B.
Lauren B.

Favorite. Candy. Ever!!!! However, I do miss the grape version of these. And I also don't enjoy the assorted ones.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?