Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Emily L.
Emily L.

Yummm one of my favorites from childhood I let my boys pretend to go fishing with them they love them as well
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Columbus, OH

Classic candy! I can never get enough of these things. They are nice and chewy. Not too sweet...which I love.
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Bedford Hills, NY

whenever i go to the movies these are my go to snack! so good, and also my favorite ritas italian ice flavor!
Michaela H.
Michaela H.

Sweedish Fish are such a go to classic gummy candy. They always taste delicious and are very very affordable.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Sunbury, NC

My favorite candy since I was a tike. Love the portable size for a great price. Will buy over and over again.
Elizabeth Anne C.
Elizabeth Anne C.
Charlotte, NC

I love Swedish fish. They taste so good and aren't too sweet. They are a little hard. But they are delicious.
Presley D.
Presley D.
Madison, OH

My mom loves Swedish fish so I grew up eating these! I love them! They taste so good and it's a nice texture!
Aishah B.
Aishah B.
Lilburn, GA

These are really good and chewy but sometimes they can be a bit hard and i wish they would make more flavors.
Tracie F.
Tracie F.

These are a nostalgic blast from the past. They're cherry flavored gummy-textured fish and they're delicious.
Angelina V.
Angelina V.
Austin, TX

Classic candy! So good it's hard not to finish the whole bag! This is definitely one of my favorite candies!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now