Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Stephany F.
Stephany F.
Schaumburg, IL

Some of the best chewy candy! So much flavor and a perfect size piece ! Swedish fish are delicious and juicy
Katie P.
Katie P.

These candies are amazing, the only downside is the stick to your teeth, but other than that, they're great!
Savannah T.
Savannah T.

Swedish Fish are my favorite candy. Great taste, quality, and price. I never can go wrong with Swedish Fish.
Alice L.
Alice L.

These are so yummy i love eating them while watching movies they are so big and for a great price at walmart
Stacey M.
Stacey M.

Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies. Great cherry flavor and love the slightly cheery gummy texture.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
North Wales, PA

This big bag is gone within a few days with my family. Everyone loves the soft chewy flavor of Swedish fish.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Pella, IA

Love to eat these out of the freezer! They are excellent to munch on! Sometimes get too sticky if not frozen
Crystal R.
Crystal R.

Best tasting candy ever. Chewy, delicious and perfect. Afforable and doesn't melt. My all time favorite candy
Taylor  M.
Taylor M.
Springboro, OH

Huge bag. I tried them for the first time and wasn't a big fan.They go bad quickly and are too chewy for me.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Vancouver, WA

One of my favorite candies, I love the gummyness and the flavor. I can eat too many of these on one sitting.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now