Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Rehoboth, MA
A true childhood favorite. My whole family enjoys this treat. Great flavor and texture payoff.
Stuart, FL
A classic and delicious treat! My kids and I love snacking on these!! Especially at the movies
YK Y.
YK Y.
I love Swedish fish! They have the perfect chewy texture and classic fruity taste that I love!
Alana U.
Alana U.
Hollis, NY
June 15, 2016, 10:47 p.m.
Review for: Go-Paks!
Swediah fish cups are great for kids.. chewy and doesn't spill everywhere.. very handy. Love it
Brandi P.
Brandi P.
Allston, MA
Swedish fish are good but I can only eat so many of them before they begin to taste too weird.
Fairless Hls, PA
These are my absolute favorite! They are Sweet chewy and fat free! The larger ones are better.
Madison K.
Madison K.
Birdsboro, PA
Great candy, especially when I go to the movies. When I start eating these, I just can't stop!
Kristina  H.
Kristina H.
Fort Richardson, AK
My sons absolute favorite candy. He would buy a 5 lb bag every time he got money if I let him.
Kimber G.
Kimber G.
I can never get enough of these. I love how soft they are and not sticky so my crowns stay in.
Zakayla H.
Zakayla H.
Charlotte, NC
This isn't my favorit but some others would like it i like chocalate. and yep thats my opinion.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?