BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Swedish Fish
Swedish fish gummy's are delicious. It's one more fun thing you can use to entertain your kids on a car ride, or you can keep them all to your self. They are a thick gummy but are solid enough on the outside to not stick to each other, which I like.
Michelle S.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite candy of all time, forget skittles and m&ms! I loved the unique flavor and texture of the fish, and also if you let it stay in your mouth it'll start to melt. This was part of my childhood and I'm so glad they're still available today.
Ana S.
Katy, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
Swedish fish is one of my all-time favorite candies are used to eat these at school almost every day they are very affordable and can find them in any store there a good value and highly recommend because of their distinct flavor and chewy texture.
Miranda B.
Science Hill, KY
I'm the only person in my family that loves the Swedish Fish! But only the red ones, I dont like the assorted ones! Red only! It's just kinda different and I love them! Only problem I have is there is never enough in the bag!
Danielle S.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I'm a big fan of Swedish Fish when they are fresh. They are soft and have a taste that satisfies a craving for me. I can't quite put a flavor to it exactly. Many years ago I had eaten purple ones and they were my favorite but they were discontinued.
Holly Z.
I love Swedish fish, I really do. Sometimes I opt for the sour patch kids but only because they have different flavors and you don't just eat the same one. However Swedish fish are so good I often don't mind eating the same flavor for he while bag.
Nina F.
Boston, MA
Honestly, I am obsessed with Swedish Fish. They are my all time favorite candy. The giant bags are great for get togethers with friends. I've seen then at every grocery store I've been to, so they are very accessible. Swedish fish are a classic.
Amanda C.
Medford, MA
They're Swedish Fish...do they need a review? They're candy, they're fine. They're too sticky for me but I indulge every now and then when I want something sweet. They're definitely not good for your teeth but they're candy so I guess it's expected.
Nicole K.
Anaheim, CA
Every time I go to the candy section in my local target, I always end up buying Swedish fish! They're my favorite candy for sure and they're not expensive at all which is a total win win!! I recommend buying this candy to add to your popcorn for a good movie!
Cety T.
Las Vegas, NV
Swedish Fish I swim with the fish every time I see it 😅😅 So delicious! I'm not to eat sweets bit this is one of few sweet things I eat. Love them! Soft and chewy candy.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?