Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Caledonia, MI

Swedish Fish are my favorite candy. They are perfect when I'm craving something tasty, delicious, and fruity.
Rebekah K.
Rebekah K.

Love! Perfectly chewy yet not so chewy that it hurts your teeth. It's the perfect balance. And it's fat free!
Diesha B.
Diesha B.
Jamaica

I can eat Swedish fish all day they are delicious and the best part is fat free I snack on these all the time
Gabrielle W.
Gabrielle W.
Springville, UT

Swedish Fish are delicious. I think you would be hard pressed to find someone who doesn't enjoy Swedish fish.
ashley n.
ashley n.
london ontario

I love this candy. It's sweet and not to harsh on the taste buds.... I could eat an entire package to myself.
Christina N.
Christina N.

These little fishy candies are so good. A bit chewy though. I always worry that it will give me a cavity ^-^"
Jamy J.
Jamy J.
FREDERICK, MD

I will eat Swedish Fish once in a while; they are a bit chewy for my liking. However, they are a great snack.
Candace D.
Candace D.

They are really goid, but they can get stuck on your teeth sometimes. I enjoy them. Good snack at the movies.
Payton A.
Payton A.
Hurley, WI

I love gummy candy and I always pick Swedish Fish whenever I am getting candy! They're so good and addicting!
Elizabeth Anne C.
Elizabeth Anne C.
Charlotte, NC

I love Swedish fish. They taste so good and aren't too sweet. They are a little hard. But they are delicious.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now