22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol4 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Julia H.
Julia H.
Bartlett, IL
Classic, good, and vegetarian so that's a plus. My mom usually has these in out house somewhere. I was surprised they didn't taste fishy but I mean thats not a bad thing. I like to bite the head off first btw.
Fodilat I.
Fodilat I.
Swedish Fish are my all-time favorite candy to have with me. For me particularly, I have them as at least three times a week. They are super affordable and I'd really like to see done more products like this.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Swedish fish have always been one of my favorite candy items. Love the flavor and aren't too chewy so they are not too difficult to eat like some candy is! Love that you can get large bags or just small ones!
Gwyn B.
Gwyn B.
Tabernacle, NJ
I won a buy of these at a carnival and they are so good. I know they can be unhealthy but it is ok to have a little treat for yourself once and a while. When I do get them I get a big bag for the whole family.
Natalie L.
Natalie L.
Middleton, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert
I almost wish I didn't love Swedish Fish as much as I do! The flavor is addicting, and the gummy texture is perfect without getting stuck in your teeth. If only they weren't so bad for you - I'd be treating myself all the time!
Yesenia E.
Yesenia E.
Pomona, CA
Swedish fish are so good, they are soft gummies, and taste like cherry. There is always a pack of these in my office desk. I prefer Swedish fish over other gummies. they are very affordable and delicious. I highly recommend these to others.
Veronica F.
Veronica F.
Rockville, MD
What can I say? These are what I think of as the classic. We googled a few weeks back and found the originals in Sweden were not red, but this is the flavor we love. Hate when The only ones we can find are multi color, because we like the reds.
Jelena K.
Jelena K.
Jersey Vlg, TX
I simply love this candy. It is not too sweet, it has just the right amount of sweetness to it. The flavour is great as well, not overwhelming. The price is reasonable too. I would recommend this to a friend.
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Swedish fish are one of my absolute favorite candies of all time! I remember in high school we could get 5 for .5 cents at the corner store! I still love them to this day!! They are so addicting and delicious!!
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Tucson, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love these gummies for their cherry flavor it is soooooo good. I can eat like two bags probably more if i could. The fish shape of them is interesting and they come in a size bag at a good price.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?