BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
I have loved these since I was a little girl. These are so delicious and I can't get enough of them. I love when these are in the vending machines at school because it for sure will get me through any class.
Deana C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Sweedish Fish are my fave non-chocolate candy. They are so good!! I get them in the big bags at Sam's club! I like the small-size fishies better than the big ones, though.
Kelsey B.
bossier city, LA
Swedish fish is one of my go to gummy candies! I absolutely love them! (: I also love that it has a very different flavor, nothing like any other candy I have tried.
Shantel E.
Bronx, NY
There one of the classic candies you use to get from somebody or the store. There amazing there sweet and addictive ! I'd definitely eat more and more in a heartbeat.
Michon M.
This is my favorite candy forever. It's great to snack on a few at a time, or to really indulge. The flavor is just sweet enough to satisfy without being over the top.
Grace M.
Abilene , TX
I love Swedish Fish they are awesome. Not only the taste great but they are always soft and chewy, with a thin outside coating of sugary goodness. I can't stop at just one. They are awesome.
Sydney J.
Bellingham, WA
People who don't like Swedish Fish probably got a two year old fun sized bag from Halloween. They're so chewy and you don't have to feel all THAT guilty eating them! ;)
galaxy f.
These are okay if you are wanting a fat free snack with little to no flavor. They're too chewy for my liking so if you've got any dental work in your mouth be careful!
Kristine S.
Alliance, OH
I think they are a bit hard at first and then overly chewy, it sticks to your teeth worse than sugar babies. Although it's not overly sweet. I wouldn't recommend them.
Anne T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
One of my favorite movie snack, they are really addicting. If you never had them before you are really missing out. The only downside is that they stick to your teeth.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?