Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Columbus, OH

Classic candy! I can never get enough of these things. They are nice and chewy. Not too sweet...which I love.
Bryan G.
Bryan G.
Port Huron, MI

Swedish fish are an old school classic candy for me. Always have been a consistent product with great flavor.
Gabrielle W.
Gabrielle W.
Springville, UT

Swedish Fish are delicious. I think you would be hard pressed to find someone who doesn't enjoy Swedish fish.
Salsabeel A.
Salsabeel A.
Melvindale, MI

I love Sweedish fish!!! It's actually one of my favorite candies. My mom has to literally hide it from me😅😅😂😂
Donnette H.
Donnette H.
West Plains, Missouri

My 3 year old son loves these fish! They are kind of hard to chew, but overall a decent product for families!
Tabitha G.
Tabitha G.
Wood Dale, IL

I have always loved swedish fish as long as i can remember. their my childhood favorite and till to this day.
Christina N.
Christina N.

These little fishy candies are so good. A bit chewy though. I always worry that it will give me a cavity ^-^"
Luke N.
Luke N.

One of my favorite candies and I think they're just those kind of candies that you always love no matter what
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Palmyra, ME

We buy the big bags of sweetish fish for movies or game nights. We usually snack on them at the drive in too!
Loren V.
Loren V.
Dorchester, MA

Love this. flavor, taste sweetness enjoy very much. my favorite and my kids favorite. i recommend all the way
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now