Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Charleston, SC
Not only one of my favorites, but a favorite of my entire family. Love the texture and flavor.
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Rehoboth, MA
A true childhood favorite. My whole family enjoys this treat. Great flavor and texture payoff.
aimee m.
aimee m.
Wappingers Falls, NY
June 14, 2016, 3:06 p.m.
Review for: 6-8 Bags
LOVE THESE IN THE MOVIES TOO. SO TASTY WHEN THEY ARE FRESH. I KEEP THEM AT HOME AT ALL TIMES!!
Bess L.
Bess L.
Chico, CA
I love Swedish fish and always will! So yummy for a little treat when you need one! So perfect
tracy o.
tracy o.
griffith, IN
Love Swedish fish! They remind me of being a kid and at the baseball fields! Yum! Done on this
Mirtha F.
Mirtha F.
I am not a sweets type of person but I enjoy that little kick and taste from the Swedish Fish.
michelle h.
michelle h.
Aurora, CO
This is like soir patches nut netter tasting jadnt tried these is months but i love it so much
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Stuart, FL
A classic and delicious treat! My kids and I love snacking on these!! Especially at the movies
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
Winter Park, FL
One of my absolute favorites! Every time I eat them it feels like a throwback to my childhood.
Zakayla H.
Zakayla H.
Charlotte, NC
This isn't my favorit but some others would like it i like chocalate. and yep thats my opinion.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?