Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Beklynne M.
Beklynne M.

Ive loved these things since i was a young girl. Absolutely would recommend to everyone with a craving for gummies.
Raven A.
Raven A.
College Station, TX

Yasssss I LOVE Swedish Fish! My Grandfather got be hooked on them. They are just soft enough and just chewy enough.
lindsy D.
lindsy D.

These have a different texture and taste I think. They are good if you like gummies. Cherry flavor. Cheap and good!
eunises R.
eunises R.
Santa Rosa, CA

I love grabbing a bag of these and munching away when watching a movie, sweet and chewy. One of my favorite candies
Chiamaka O.
Chiamaka O.
Cincinnati, OH

Swedish Fish is my favorite fruity candy. I enjoy the taste when I'm eating and even the after taste! Great formula
Dana H.
Dana H.

These are so sweet and yummy. I love them. They taste very fruity and are not too gooey which I enjoy. Great flavor
Laura M.
Laura M.
Spring, TX

Classic candy. Love it. I like all gummies but Swedish Fish definitely have their own thing going with the flavors.
Arni D.
Arni D.

One of my favorite candies though other friends of mine don't enjoy it as much so I suppose it's an acquired taste.
india h.
india h.

Omg i would go crazy with this bag!!!!.............................................................................
Selwa K.
Selwa K.

These are my favorite candies! Not too gummy and they have a great flavor. They dob't taste super artifical either.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now