22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol3 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Kristi R.
Kristi R.
I love swedish fish!! My favorite type of candy is the gummy kind and these are one of my favorite options. The flavor is perfect - not too sweet, just enough sweetness. The only thing I don't like is they can tend to be kind of sticky compared to other gummy candies. Overall, I love them though!
Laura K.
Laura K.
Cottage Grove, MN
I love Sweedish Fish. They are way better than just regular gummy bears. Plus they are super cute.  They are fun to add into a bowl of blue jello and create little fish tank centerpieces for parties. And then you can eat them!  I would absolutely recommend them. Give them a go! You won't regret it.
Yukkie N.
Yukkie N.
Forest Hills, NY
Swedish was my favorite candy growing up and definitely brings back memories. I love the bite size fishes the perfectly chewy texture. I usually buy the mini packages for portion control purposes because otherwise I just go straight through a bag like nothing. Can't be helped - they're so good!
Kayla Z.
Kayla Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
I am tyically a gummy bear eater, but there is something about a Swedish fish that makes them irresistible. I like how they are for one only cherry flavored because that the only gummy candy color I like. Other colors change your mouth colors along with it, and I don't care for that. I also enjoy that they are firm at first and then soften up as you take the second and third chew.
Kendra N.
Kendra N.
Cumming, GA
Gummies are something that I'm very critical about. I don't like them to be too soft. They need to chewy but not so much that they glue your teeth together. They're flavorful and fulfilling. Usually I get bored with a candy that is singly flavored but these never fail to make my tummy happy.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
New Jersey
Sweet Tooth Expert
Swedish Fish just remind me of my childhood! Very chewy but very yummy! These are definitely a type of snack where you can eat them all day! Will they make your teeth rot? Probably...but it's worth it! If you haven't had them, try them! If you don't like them, then that's okay! More for me!!
Cristin B.
Cristin B.
PA
Don't get me wrong I love love love love Swedish Fish ,but I don't like how chewy they are and that they get stuck in my teeth. Also I don't like that it hurts my jaw chewing them that's why I rarely eat them ,but other than that the flavor is great! I don't recommend to anyone with braces.
Diana J.
Diana J.
Kenosha, WI
This is my favorite candy ever since I was a child. If I was given a bag of Swedish fish or a bar of chocolate to pick from I would most definitely go for the bag of Swedish fish because this candy was just made from Heaven. I recommend to everyone that loves sweets, you won't regret it!
Chrisy L.
Chrisy L.
Brooklyn, NY
These were my mom's favorite candy when I was growing up, and I feel like we always got a bag as we were leaving Michaels. Sure, they stick to your teeth like none other, and 'red' isn't really a flavor, but they remind me of that point in my life, so they're a favorite stocking stuffer!
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
West Covina, CA
My son always buys large bags of Swedish fish and I recently tried them thinking they were gonna be gross. And omgggg I loved them. I'm a chocolate kind of girl and don't really like other types of candy but now I'm addicted to Swedish fish and I buy them all the time for the whole family!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?