Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Alli M.
Alli M.

My siblings and I used to buy these all the time when we were kids. These gummies are delicious and kids love them.
Riley C.
Riley C.

I love Swedish Fish!! The taste is incredible! I love how they're gooey, but I just hate how they stick to my teeth
eunises R.
eunises R.
Santa Rosa, CA

I love grabbing a bag of these and munching away when watching a movie, sweet and chewy. One of my favorite candies
Nicole G.
Nicole G.

A staple candy in our house. There is always a 1.9 lb. bag on top of our fridge. The kids and the adults like them.
Eileen F.
Eileen F.
Aventura, FL

I'm traditional. I don't usually eat candy but I like the flavor and how it taste. For a afternoon snack is perfect
Irma M.
Irma M.
Juncos

I can't stop eating them! I love the flavor, they are not sticky chewy like some gummy candies. They are addictive.
Averie C.
Averie C.

My family loves Swedish fish. It's also my husband's favorite candy. A bag like this doesn't last long in my house.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.

I always but Swedish fish for traveling. Everyone always fights over then and the bag is usually gone very quickly.
Selwa K.
Selwa K.

These are my favorite candies! Not too gummy and they have a great flavor. They dob't taste super artifical either.
Connie D.
Connie D.
Union Beach, NJ

These are great and fat free. A good began choice. Not totally healthy, but a good treat for every once in a while.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?