Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Xylia V.
Xylia V.
Yuma, AZ
I usually purchase the big bag at sams to keep in a jar for the kids I sneak a few in as well.
Gabby C.
Gabby C.
March 29, 2016, 10:33 a.m.
Review for: Go-Paks!
OMG i loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove swedish fish they are so freaking good i love them
Kim G.
Kim G.
Delaware, OH
You can never just have one sweedish fish. They're amazingly addictive, be careful purchasing!
Kerri T.
Kerri T.
Cincinnati, OH
I'm not a huge fan of Swedish Fish. Their flavor and consistency have never been to my liking.
Maheen  H.
Maheen H.
Orland Park, IL
My favorite candy ever since I was little these are so addictive and I will forever love these
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.
Swedish Fish are one of my favorite candies! They aren't overly sweet and have a great flavor.
Helena B.
Helena B.
Altadena, CA
I remember eating these growing up and still to this day. One of my all time favorite candies!
Carol S.
Carol S.
Norwich , CT
I really don't like Swedish fish. The texture is odd and the flavor is not that great, either.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Bought these for my kid's second birthday party. They are fine but not my favorite gummy candy
Alissa K.
Alissa K.
Columbia City, IN
One of my favorite candy in the world. Great taste and even better when they are really fresh!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?