BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Addie B.
Wichita, KS
These are some of my favorite candy of all time. They're made with something similar to a wax base so they don't contain gelatin, making them a vegetarian friendly candy! Plus they're fat free!
Lisa O.
S Setauket, NY
Oh yes, I can eat an entire bag in one sitting. They're always at the register at Michael's and every time I shop there, I leave with a bag. I like the yellow best.
Marian M.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These fishes are so good but sticky so i guess that what makes them fun. I usually suck on them before chewing them because their flavor is so intense. I can definitely eat the whole bag.lol
Sarah H.
One of my favorite candies ever! They have the best flavor, and are so soft and chewy. I have problems with certain gummy candies, because they hurt my teeth, and these don't bother my teeth at all.
Nani T.
Philadelphia, PA
These were my absolute favorite gummy candies as a child, and I still love them to this day! They taste so good that I still find myself looking for them every time I go down a candy aisle.
Megan N.
Oakland, CA
Swedish fish are a great classic gummy candy. You can never go wrong with having these as your treat of choice. Playing with your food is encouraged with candy that's shaped like fun fish.
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
I have loved these since I was a little girl. These are so delicious and I can't get enough of them. I love when these are in the vending machines at school because it for sure will get me through any class.
Katie L.
By far the best gummy candy out there! My husband and I could eat them for meals if it wasn't incredibly unhealthy! We very much look forward to introducing these to our children some day!
Deana C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Sweedish Fish are my fave non-chocolate candy. They are so good!! I get them in the big bags at Sam's club! I like the small-size fishies better than the big ones, though.
Shantel E.
Bronx, NY
There one of the classic candies you use to get from somebody or the store. There amazing there sweet and addictive ! I'd definitely eat more and more in a heartbeat.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?