Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Madeleine B.
Madeleine B.
Emporia, KS

Yum. Who doesn't love Swedish Fish? They have more flavor and a better texture than your average gummy candy.
Julissa V.
Julissa V.

I don't really like these gummies because they're really sticky. I feel like there's not much flavor in them.
Crissa B.
Crissa B.
Santaquin

Can't go wrong with Swedish Fish. Great taste and family friends treats! Bags are a good size for a road trip
Dianeara G.
Dianeara G.
Mountville

These fish candies are one of my all time favorite. Theyre so flavorful, I can't help but eat more then one.
Anika H.
Anika H.
Lawrenceville, GA

They changed recipe not as yummy as they used to be.. Overall ok.. Used as candy favors for a birthday party
sarah c.
sarah c.
West Plains, MO

I really enjoy these gummies. They have an original distinct flavor and they are one of my favorite candies.
Amaya C.
Amaya C.
Atlanta, GA

Swedish fish are my favorite candy. They are so good and love them so much. They are such an original candy.
makai R.
makai R.
ladson, sc

My favorite candy ever!! I love them.. so yum.. 😊😊
I could eat these all dat, they just have a great flavor.
Jenna M.
Jenna M.
Sacramento, CA

I love Swedish fish. Sometimes they can be hard, but I leave them in the sun for a while and they soften up.
Anne G.
Anne G.

Swedish fish are one of my go-to fruity candies. They have a nice gummy texture that isn't too hard to chew.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now