Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Crissa B.
Crissa B.
Santaquin

Can't go wrong with Swedish Fish. Great taste and family friends treats! Bags are a good size for a road trip
Jaclyn W.
Jaclyn W.

These are delicious! Kind of like Swedish berries. They are small packs which is nice for lunches or a snack.
Katlyn L.
Katlyn L.

These are delicious and fun to eat and use in recipes to add a little ocean fun to a pool party. So much fun!
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Sunbury, NC

My favorite candy since I was a tike. Love the portable size for a great price. Will buy over and over again.
Cathy H.
Cathy H.
Owings Mills, MD

This is the top, Pinacle, Peak of my candy list!!!!! Swedish Fish has been my favorite for the last 25-years.
Bryan G.
Bryan G.
Port Huron, MI

Swedish fish are an old school classic candy for me. Always have been a consistent product with great flavor.
Emily L.
Emily L.

Yummm one of my favorites from childhood I let my boys pretend to go fishing with them they love them as well
Payton A.
Payton A.
Hurley, WI

I love gummy candy and I always pick Swedish Fish whenever I am getting candy! They're so good and addicting!
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Marion, IA

This is my favorite candy ever it is so good! I eat it like everyday! Plus it's cheap at Walmart so I love it
Shauniece B.
Shauniece B.

I am obsessed with Swedish fish. I could eat them for days. The are cheap and so tasty. Usual my go to candy.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now