BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Yesica L.
Oh man, I love this candy! Brings back memories of when I was child, I still love it! And buy it every now and then when I'm in the mood for something sweet. The flavor is good the sweetness is not overwhelming like other candies, this is just right. I recommend this to everyone.
Emily L.
Killeen
These will always be my favorite candies! Love them. Love that they're sold everywhere!!! Sweet, but not too rich. I can go through the 5 lb bag in less than a week LOL. Thank god they are fat free or I'd be in trouble. Love that they don't melt or get messy!
Samantha D.
Orem, UT
I will always be a fan of Swedish Fish. They are delicious and remind me of my childhood. I think this size of product is a good value for the price. I found it at Costco and thought it was extremely affordable. I would tell anyone to try Swedish Fish!
Randy P.
Minneapolis, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love Swedish Fish - chewy and tasty. The one problem I have is that I eat too many! The flavor could be more appealing or interesting, but they are unique! I do enjoy eating the one at a time or a few at a time, but then they get stuck in my teeth.
Cheyanne T.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love these. They are great if I'm craving a gummy type snack. They are very flavorful. I think that this bag in particular is a great value, but it would take a long time to finish a bag this size. I can only eat so many at a time. I would recommend!
Alicia L.
Edinburgh, IN
Have you tried saying the phrase "Swedish Fish" five times fast?  It's not easy.  This is not the worst candy in the world, but if I'm going to eat something like this, Sour Patch kids are where I go.  I feel like these are insanely waxy.  I don't like to snack on wax.
Daniela O.
These are a classic candy that are hard to pass up. Compared to other gummy brands, I would say this is one of the better ones. These are always good value and I like them because I think they taste like red sour patch kids but without the sour sugar.
Kate D.
Richmond , VA
These are a classic, you can really never go wrong with some Swedish fish! They are perfect for a movie night, dessert, or just a little something when you are craving something sweet! Ah they are so good and I would totally recommend these to others!
Alyssa M.
Spring Hill , FL
I used to be obsessed with these as a kid! I like gummies, but most gummies that you see in the store usually have sugar all around it; however, this one is just a plain gummy. I still think the fish design on it is cute. It's a must have snack for everyone.
Abby W.
Woodstock, GA
There is really no way to explain why Swedish fish are delicious. They are sweet and chewy and just taste so dang good. They are big enough that you only need a few to really be satisfied. I also appreciate that they are easy to find and really low-priced.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?