22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol4 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Tucson, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love these gummies for their cherry flavor it is soooooo good. I can eat like two bags probably more if i could. The fish shape of them is interesting and they come in a size bag at a good price.
Veronica F.
Veronica F.
Rockville, MD
What can I say? These are what I think of as the classic. We googled a few weeks back and found the originals in Sweden were not red, but this is the flavor we love. Hate when The only ones we can find are multi color, because we like the reds.
Chandler C.
Chandler C.
Spokane Vly, WA
Swedish fish will always be one of my favorite candies. I love finding the big value bags! The only thing that bugs me is when they get stuck to your teeth, but that's a small price to pay for deliciousness.
Candice R.
Candice R.
Huntington, WV
Who doesn't love sweetest fish they're such a child childhood classic. They are very sweet and gooey and have a different taste than any other candy out there. I feel this is still a popular candy even now!
Junika J.
Junika J.
Love love love Swedish fish. My whole family is addicted to them. Very inexpensive and can be found everywhere. They aren't too sugary which makes me love them even more. Highly recommend Swedish fish to everyone
Sophia P.
Sophia P.
Herndon
Swedish fish taste just like the red sour patch kids without the sugar part. I love this flavor because I love fruity things! I would say that it's one of the best candies out there! I totally recommend it!
Jillian M.
Jillian M.
Lake Worth, FL
Ooohhh! My other favorite candy! These taste so good! I hope many people eat them because I do. It's my guilty pleasure to eat them a lot. I recommend it to everyone. Who doesn't like candy?! It's the best.
Annie M.
Annie M.
Swedish Fish are a family favorite! We can't go camping or out on the boat without this fat free treat. The right amount of chewy and no need to sort out the colors. These are our favorite summer treat. We also love them at the movie theater.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Reading, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Classic candy that's cheap and easy to find at just about anywhere. Packages come in a range of sizes so you choose how much you want. I always love this candy and it never lasts for more then a few minutes.
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Newington , CT
I know many people are not fans of Swedish Fish but I have enjoyed them since childhood. They have a unique cherry taste, they are the perfect amount of chewy, and they are great when you want a sweet treat.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?