22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol3 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Jacqueline F.
Jacqueline F.
Sicklerville
Swedish Fish I buy the large bag when its on sale for $7.99. The usual price is $10.99. My family enjoys Swedish fish. The flavor is cherry. They're chewy and flavorful. They are addicting you cannot eat just a few you will keep eating them until you realize you eaten too many. Their delicious.
Erin C.
Erin C.
Hoboken, NJ
These are hands down my favorite candy when I'm craving something sweet as a treat. I love the texture, the unique flavor and that they're not too much of an indulgence nutrition wise. Some people hare the flavor, some love it. I think they're an acquired taste but they're my go-to when I want a treat.
Jace W.
Jace W.
Dallas, TX
No gummies -- and I mean NO GUMMIES -- can stand a chance against Swedish Fish. There's something about the texture, something about the consistency, that makes me pick Swedish Fish over every other gummy candy on the shelf. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone, though, because I want them all to myself!
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
I'm not a big candy girl. Never really been besides maybe a lollipop but I have had these and they're pretty good. They have a good cherry flavor but it's not over done there easy to eat being small but not to tiny the only negative is they can leave pieces in your teeth so eating them in the run may not work out.
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Margate, FL
Swedish Fish used to be a candy that I got for Halloween and swapped with my cousin for some sour candy that I preferred. One day, I decided to see why she liked them so much. Life changed. They were surprisingly the right amount of sweet! So yummy and can calm down my sweet tooth without tasting too sugary. It's also a vegan candy and you can get it in a giant bag for $5 at Walmart. Great candy and it a staple in my house when I'm craving something that's not dark chocolate or sour.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Panama City, FL
Swedish Fish are yummy! They are like a harder gummy type sour patch kid without the sour. Just sweet. They are affordable and you can buy a large bag to snack on. Perfect for movie time. I also always include a few when I go to a froyo place where you put on your own toppings! They have a great flavor! They stick to your back teeth but it's worth it!
katy s.
katy s.
These are one of my favorite candies and they last forever so they're good to have on hand. They are high in calories however so I like to eat them before or during an intense workout. I am not into super flavorful things so these are a great alternative to some other overwhelmingly sweet candies.
Sara M.
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
 are so sweet and delicious! I wish I could eat them more frequently than I do, but sadly they are full of sugar. I love all of the flavors, and you can really buy find them in any candy aisle, which is convenient. I like the little individual bags the most, so I don't go overboard with the candy lol
Paula S.
Paula S.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I don't know how these never found their way into my chhildhood, but they didn't. The first time I tried these delicious little critters was at 23. Lemme say that I'm glad I found them with more self control than as a child because I would have probably never made it to adulthood sans diabetes if not. Love them! Great texture! Great flavor! Fun shape!
Ambur K.
Ambur K.
I know its bad for me but i love them so much. This stuff really brings me back to when i was a little kid. If you know me, you know these cheer up my day. Even if its a bad one. These are super cheap, and yu can get them anywhere. I wouldnt recoomend to a healthy but I for sure buy these alot!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?