Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Ashley M.
Ashley M.

Sweet and sticky fixes that little sugar rush and come with quite a bit in the package for a reasonable price
Victoria K.
Victoria K.
Hamburg, PA

One of my favorite snack especially to take to a movie theater. This packaging works great for all occasions
Katie P.
Katie P.

These candies are amazing, the only downside is the stick to your teeth, but other than that, they're great!
Taylor  M.
Taylor M.
Springboro, OH

Huge bag. I tried them for the first time and wasn't a big fan.They go bad quickly and are too chewy for me.
Lexii B.
Lexii B.
West Covina , Ca

Swedish fish my absolute favorite candy . I love having these laying around the house so my kids grab and go
Erica S.
Erica S.

Omg when I 1st seen this jumbo bag in the store i almost couldn't believe it! Great price, great deal, yummy
Dianeara G.
Dianeara G.
Lancaster, PA

These fish candies are one of my all time favorite. Theyre so flavorful, I can't help but eat more then one.
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
Kingsley, PA

You have to like Swedish fish to want to buy this bag. If you're more of a chocolate person hit that instead
Lori T.
Lori T.
Fort Collins, CO

Delicious, and reminiscent of my childhood! An great snack or treat to add to any game night or movie night.
Katelin S.
Katelin S.
Lascassas, TN

I LOVE swedish fish! They are one of my favorite candies. They're very chewy and they are reasonably priced.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now