Add a Photo
Photos (55)
I never tried these before since I live in Ireland but I have heard they taste so amazing ! Please send these to me
Olivia J.
Olivia J.

I can only eat a handful of Swedish fish in one sitting because they are kind of bland and I need a drink with them
Jennylynne D.
Jennylynne D.
Delmont , Pa

One of my favorite chewy candies. The least appealing thing is how badly they stick to my teeth after chewing them.
Nikki E.
Nikki E.
Lynn, MA

I rarely buy them, but if these are anywhere near me, I need to eat some! Such a distinctive flavor and great chew!
Madeline H.
Madeline H.
Ludlow, KY

I love Swedish fish soo much! they are my go to candy of choice!! Just the right amount of sweetness and chewyness!

Osma H.
Osma H.

My favorite candy. Swedish fish are soft, chewy, and I love the original flavor. I buy a bag as a treat for myself.
Niah P.
Niah P.

Me and my boyfriend always get this pack because we both love snacking on big portions together during movie nights
Riley C.
Riley C.

I love Swedish Fish!! The taste is incredible! I love how they're gooey, but I just hate how they stick to my teeth
Raven A.
Raven A.
College Station, TX

Yasssss I LOVE Swedish Fish! My Grandfather got be hooked on them. They are just soft enough and just chewy enough.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Glenview, IL

I am not a big candy person, more of a chocolate person but if I am craving candy. Swedish Fish is what I would buy
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?