The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,318 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
It's been such a staple in my childhood since I was a child and I love this candy. I can't stop myself from eating it. I usually buy the big bag and eat it for a while. I don't like to share lol because they are just that good
I grew up on these! Lol they are so good, I love how cute they are shaped as fish and the flavor is just something so memorable it takes me back to my childhood. I'd def keep buying these and will def keep the tradition on and buy these for my future children!
One of my childhood favorites. I don't always eat candy but this tastes so good I always go back to it. Responsibly priced. What's even better is that my children now enjoy this candy like I did when I was their age.
I love the taste, very chewy, not to super sweet. I would buy it again, it is very afforable. I would recommend it to anyone. I occasionally eat these as a dessert if I were in the mood for something chewy and sweet.
One of my all time favorite candies. Swedish fish is a childhood favorite of mine that were I think a 10 cents each back then and used to come individually wrapped. I love the chewy gummy texture & I love the flavor.
Nothing is better than a gummie sweetish fish candy to snack on. I have to limit myself when buying these because I get so addicted. I prefer to buy the bigger sized fish rather than the small because I like to pull them apart.
This is the only way I would buy Swedish Fish. My whole family love these, because they are small and shaped like a fish. It taste just like cherries to me. They have an off brand of these but it is not the same as these.
These are definitely the best snack if you feel like having something gummy and sweet!! They are the best and so cute shaped like a fish!! They definitely have a great value!! I would definitely recommend this product to others!! So tasty and yummy!! Mmmmm
I would eat these all day if it meant I wouldn't gain weight haha my boyfriend and I love these candies! They are great value for the affordable cost. They are delicious too! I would definitely recommend to others.
These are one of my favorite candies. They are highly addictive and I can eat a whole bag just by myself. I highly recommend this to anyone with a sweet tooth. They have excellent flavor and just enough chewiness.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos