22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,501 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
The best candy to snack on! Swedish fish will forever be the best gummy candy. Downside is that it gets stuck in your teeth, but oh well cause they are still amazing lol
Swedish fish are my guilty pleasure! I'm a sucker for any chewy candies and these have the best flavor out of all the candies I've tried, I also love the package with the variety flavors! YUM <3
Take me back to my childhood! Swedish fish are so delicious and the flavor is awesome and lasts long after the candy is gone. I also enjoy the other Swedish fish colors.
I always loved Swedish Fish. I think that they are a great snack and have a great flavor too them. The big bags are worth it, and there are not many in the little movie theater boxes.
I love this candy! I love the taste and I love the texture of them! I do have to say they get stuck in my teeth but I don't care because they are just plain good to me!
Integral to my childhood. these days i maintain a jar of Swedish fish at all times. who could possibly be complaining or unhappy at work when they are chewing a red fish
If someone gave me a million packs of Swedish Fish I think I'll love them forever (: when I was in 8th grade I used to buy these literally every single day and to this day I still love them (:
Chewy sweet awesome but don't eat to many because it will give you a stomach ache but awesome when your looking for so etching sweet to curb your sweet tooth bought at dollar tree best
I love this candy. I have also used them and made an "under the water" drink for my kids. Used blue juice (ocean water) and put the fishy's in there. It turned out great!
Swedish fish are my favorite because as a kid growing up mr parents used to take me to the candy store all the time and I would only get this brand of candy since it is my favorite candlirs.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos