Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Carolyn W.
Carolyn W.
Homestead, PA

We love gummy candy especially swedish fish!! The only thing that bothers me is how they get stuck in my teeth!
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Kennesaw, GA

My husband's favorite- and I always end up "having just one" that turn into half the bag. They are so addicting
Jewel G.
Jewel G.

Great my kids and I both love Swedish fish!! Stay fresh in the resealable bag. Great for a little special treat
Cindy F.
Cindy F.
Lebanon, OH

When I am not eating chocolate these are my favorite, great taste, great value, I've been a fan for a long time
Monique G.
Monique G.
Baltimore, MD

I absolutely love Swedish Fish. They are by far my favorite snack. I always have a stash available in my house.
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
Las Vegas, NV

Love this candy. It's been one of my favorites since childhood. Every bag is fresh and the candy is always soft
Fallon B.
Fallon B.
Breaux Bridge, LA

Great classic candy. Eating these makes me feel like a little kid again. You can find them at almost any store!
Abbey C.
Abbey C.

One of my favorite candies!!!! I love the flavor, chewy texture, everything. I repurchase these all the time :)
Camille C.
Camille C.
Havre De Grace, Maryland

By far the best Gummy candy. I really enjoy them. If I wanted a chewy candy Swedish fish would be my first pick
Jenna J.
Jenna J.
Trenton, NJ

Always one of my favorites. This candy satisfies my sweet tooth when ever I have a craving for something sweet.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now