Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Bought these for my kid's second birthday party. They are fine but not my favorite gummy candy
Alissa K.
Alissa K.
Columbia City, IN
One of my favorite candy in the world. Great taste and even better when they are really fresh!
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Charleston, SC
Not only one of my favorites, but a favorite of my entire family. Love the texture and flavor.
tracy o.
tracy o.
griffith, IN
Love Swedish fish! They remind me of being a kid and at the baseball fields! Yum! Done on this
Cindy R.
Cindy R.
San Diego, CA
If you love gummy candy, you have to try swedish fish! It's one of my favorite candies to eat!
Zakayla H.
Zakayla H.
Charlotte, NC
This isn't my favorit but some others would like it i like chocalate. and yep thats my opinion.
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Valparaiso, IN
One of my favorite gummy candies, there flavoring is unique to them and they are so addictive.
Helena B.
Helena B.
Altadena, CA
I remember eating these growing up and still to this day. One of my all time favorite candies!
Mirtha F.
Mirtha F.
I am not a sweets type of person but I enjoy that little kick and taste from the Swedish Fish.
Sabrina Y.
Sabrina Y.
Bayside, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
Classic candy, the Swedish fish flavor is really original and can't get it from anything else.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?