BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Alyssa M.
Spring Hill , FL
I used to be obsessed with these as a kid! I like gummies, but most gummies that you see in the store usually have sugar all around it; however, this one is just a plain gummy. I still think the fish design on it is cute. It's a must have snack for everyone.
Daniela O.
These are a classic candy that are hard to pass up. Compared to other gummy brands, I would say this is one of the better ones. These are always good value and I like them because I think they taste like red sour patch kids but without the sour sugar.
Maria W.
Westerly , RI
I love these because they have very rich taste and they have a nice texture. What's important for me is that they don't get stuck to my teeth. You can buy them absolutely everywhere! I would say that they have much more taste than other alternatives.
Karen Mike F.
Buffalo
NOTHING CAN COMPARE TO THE TASTE OF ORIGINAL SWEDISH FISH BOUGHT IT FOR MY 2 BOYS AND NOW THE GRANDKIDS; PRICEY? i GUESS - BUT STILL BUY IT. ONCE IN  A WHILE THEY REALLY HIT THE SPOT - HAVE THEM RIGHT NOW IN A GLASS JAR - MY ENTIRE FAMILY LOVE THESE
Lydia E.
Swedish fish are some of my favorite candy, I know I'm super weird but I like to leave the bag open for a while so they get a little dryer and aren't as gummy so they don't stick to my teeth as much! If you haven't tried these you definitely should
Ryan S.
Barbourville, KY
Love buying these things. Having them on hand when i'm craving sugar keeps me from eating everything in the house. One or two of these things quenches my sugar craving and allows me to make healthier choices. Taste great and has an amazing texture.
Ari S.
I love gummy candy. This is my go to snack when I am really craving candy. That is not often because I don't have a sweet tooth. I eat them once a week because work has them for free. They are affordable I think, so recommend! Love their flavor!!!!
Beth B.
Super chewy. Almost sticky. Usually gets stuck in teeth but these are so addicting. Good tastes but almost doesn't really have a flavor?? Bought at Hy-Vee stores. I don't eat very often except when coworkers bring to work to share! Would eat again.
Khiria G.
Philadelphia, PA
I grew up eating these. They used to come in an individual package and it used to be about a nickel for one. I still love them when I need a little sugar fix. If I buy a bag of them I have to buy an extra bag to share because you can't just have 1.
Jennifer G.
Sherman oaks, CA
These are the only gummy candy I E! They're not too soft perfectly chewy and they don't taste like a mouth full of sugar. They don't leave your mouth red and they're a great snack for the movies! I love getting these whenever I go out to see a film!
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?