Add a Photo
Photos (52)
kerryn h.
kerryn h.
Hedgesville , WV - West Virginia

My favorite candy. They are always delicious and come in fun shapes. You can never go wrong with Swedish fish.
Leandra P.
Leandra P.
Comstock Park, MI

Swedish fish are good. They have a different consistency of gummi bears. They are more firm that a gummi bear.
Judy K.
Judy K.
Saint John

Luv Swedish fish, whole family inlcluding 5 yr old grandson can eat a whole bag. Nice and chewy and flavorful.
Daren e.
Daren e.
Valrico, FL

You can never go wrong with these. Chewy, addicting little red fishies. Only problem is when the bag is empty.
Nay S.
Nay S.
Poughkeepsie, NY

Omg! I can get a whole bag of these! Gotta keep these away! I love the flavor! It has the right chewy texture!
Emily J.
Emily J.

My husband loves these and always has to grab a bag when we are in the check out lane. The design is cute too.
Macy A.
Macy A.
Reno, NV

One of my favorite gummy candies. The only downfall is that they have a tough, almost stale, waxy consistency.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.

Vegan. Plain, boring, etc. I don't think anyone in the entire world has ever been excited to eat Swedish Fish.
R K.
R K.

A favorite since I was little. Still enjoy the taste of these. My daughter loves these and the Swedish berries
Jean H.
Jean H.
Dallas, TX

One of my faves - it's delicious and fat free. I love this candy to munch on when I'm craving something sweet.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now