The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,335 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Not to fond of there's really didn't like the flavor. I feel like they are to blend o purchased at Walmart and I did not poke the flavor they aren't very expensive but Iwonf be purchasing again definitely not for me,
I wish they weren't so bad for you because I could eat a five pound bag and not feel bad about it. I love the memories they bring and the taste. They're just so good. I'm not a fan of the colored one but th classic red certainly has my heart for sure!!
I LOVE Swedish fish! They're sweet but not too sweet, have a great texture and are jut nasty! When I have a sweet tooth but don't want to feel TOO guilty about eating candy this is my go too. I don't feel like I'm going to go into sugar shock afterwards.
I grew up on these! Lol they are so good, I love how cute they are shaped as fish and the flavor is just something so memorable it takes me back to my childhood. I'd def keep buying these and will def keep the tradition on and buy these for my future children!
These are so addicting! I have loved Swedish Fish since I was in high school and they are a very comforting candy. Good prices and you can find them pretty much everywhere. Great little snack if you need some sugar!
Swedish fish are a perfect snacking candy. I love their chewy texture and sweet taste. I buy these larger bags at Walgreens's and keep them in my desk at school! My teacher friends are always coming to sneak a few :)
It's been such a staple in my childhood since I was a child and I love this candy. I can't stop myself from eating it. I usually buy the big bag and eat it for a while. I don't like to share lol because they are just that good
I love the taste, very chewy, not to super sweet. I would buy it again, it is very afforable. I would recommend it to anyone. I occasionally eat these as a dessert if I were in the mood for something chewy and sweet.
One of my childhood favorites. I don't always eat candy but this tastes so good I always go back to it. Responsibly priced. What's even better is that my children now enjoy this candy like I did when I was their age.
Nothing is better than a gummie sweetish fish candy to snack on. I have to limit myself when buying these because I get so addicted. I prefer to buy the bigger sized fish rather than the small because I like to pull them apart.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos