Add a Photo
Photos (58)
It fruity fish who are awesome WHO would not want those its the perfect snack for a road trip
Martine K.
Martine K.
Huntington Beach, CA
Super tasty, perfect texture and not extremely sweet. Similar to gummy bears but way better !
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
By far one of my favorite candies of all time, they are so good. you cannot beat Swedish fish
Kristin G.
Kristin G.
One thing f my all time favs. So sweet , soft but chewy. I love sneaking these in the theater
Devyn P.
Devyn P.
Honestly one of my favorite candies. I always grab a little bag full of I'm at a candy store.
Angela M.
Angela M.
Midlothian, IL
My favorite non-chocloate candy. i love these so much. love them!! So fun to eat too! so good
Kate G.
Kate G.
New york, NY
We have these at our office-they are the favorite candy in the office. Classic candy, yum yum
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Perris, CA
This a really good gummy if like simple flavor this is for you it's really good in my opinion
ANNA A.
ANNA A.
Staten Island, NY
Feb. 4, 2016, 11:30 a.m.
Review for: Bag
Classic candy- a go to for when you want something sweet. Always satisfying. Never too sweet.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
South Lyon, MI
I'm not a huge candy person but Swedish Fish are my weakness! They are the only candy I crave
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?