Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Holly K.
Holly K.
Marlton, NJ

Nothung like Swedish Fish! Delicious and fun. I love the multocolred ones, too. Sometimes nothing else will do!
Hannah A.
Hannah A.
Greenville, NC.

One of my favorite all time candies! These are super sweet and soooooo yummy! Everyone in my family loves them!
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Kennesaw, GA

My husband's favorite- and I always end up "having just one" that turn into half the bag. They are so addicting
Jewel G.
Jewel G.

Great my kids and I both love Swedish fish!! Stay fresh in the resealable bag. Great for a little special treat
Cindy F.
Cindy F.
Lebanon, OH

When I am not eating chocolate these are my favorite, great taste, great value, I've been a fan for a long time
Karly R.
Karly R.

I love the taste of swedish fish, but I am not a huge fan of the after-taste. They often get stuck on my teeth.
Tristan G.
Tristan G.
Rochester, NH

I just bought a bag of these a couple days ago because I brought my daughter to the movies. These are so good!!
Whitney C.
Whitney C.

This has been one of my top 10 favorite candies if you haven't tried these you're crazy go out and get you some
Abbey C.
Abbey C.

One of my favorite candies!!!! I love the flavor, chewy texture, everything. I repurchase these all the time :)
Fallon B.
Fallon B.
Breaux Bridge, LA

Great classic candy. Eating these makes me feel like a little kid again. You can find them at almost any store!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now