Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Glenview, IL

I am not a big candy person, more of a chocolate person but if I am craving candy. Swedish Fish is what I would buy
amber s.
amber s.

a classic. will never get sick of this candy. its affordable and still tastes as good as it did when i was younger.
Emily B.
Emily B.
North port , Fl

I love Swedish fish! They are the perfect snack when I'm craving sugar. They are my go to snack for long car drives
Niah P.
Niah P.

Me and my boyfriend always get this pack because we both love snacking on big portions together during movie nights
Derrian J.
Derrian J.

Yum yum yum. Best grab and go sweet treat, can't beat the price either. Can always find this product which is nice.
Madeline H.
Madeline H.
Ludlow, KY

I love Swedish fish soo much! they are my go to candy of choice!! Just the right amount of sweetness and chewyness!

Raven A.
Raven A.
College Station, TX

Yasssss I LOVE Swedish Fish! My Grandfather got be hooked on them. They are just soft enough and just chewy enough.
Nazmeen H.
Nazmeen H.

Literally the BEST candy ever!!!! I could eat these all day. They are so sweet and chewy, I absolutely love them!!!
Arni D.
Arni D.

One of my favorite candies though other friends of mine don't enjoy it as much so I suppose it's an acquired taste.
Arianna R.
Arianna R.

I am a huge fan of Swedish Fish. It is my all-time favorite candy. Swedish fish has a cherry and is overall amazing
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?