The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,391 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
The fish are delicious and sweet! However, they do tend to get stuck in my teeth, which is annoying.
Love theses candys I think that everyone should try it at least once it’s affordable and smells good
I haven't ate these in a while but there are really good and I will buy some soon and is worth ur buy
Yum! All I gots say is yum! One of my favorite candies in the world! How can you go wrong with these?
These are my youngest favorite candy he pretends there swimming before he eats them. To me there good
Swedish fish are amazing!!!!!! Very chewy but so flavorful!! My kids all time favorite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Swedish fish candies are my favorite childhood candies. Hahaha they hurt my teeth but I don't care .
Omg I love Swedish fish! I can't have them anymore because of my braces but they are soooo delicious!
A great snack when I want something sweet and without fat. Good Value. Great memories of being a kid.
Always a childhood favorite!! They are on sale a lot at Kroger 10/$10. They are a fun treat to grab.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos