The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,319 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
These have such a distinct and unique flavor, and they're the perfect amount of chewy. I've never had a knock off swedish fish that tasted the same! I love them! They're sweet and they're even good frozen and put on ice cream.
Swedish fish are the greatest candy of all time! I absolutely love it and get them whenever I go to the grocery store. They have the perfect texture and size and taste amazing. I would highly recommend them to anyone who hasn't tried them they are amazing!
Yum!! One of my favorite gummies!! They are so soft and ooey-gooey-chewy! These gummies don't stick to my teeth like some other gummies. They are nice and smooth and have that expected Swedish fish flavor that never disappoints. Will certainly buy again!!
These have been a favorite ever since I was a kid. I prefer the multi colored ones but the red were always my favorite of the bunch, this bag makes it easy to grab a handful for kids lunches too which is always a hit.
These delightful fish-shaped gummy candies really reminds me of my childhood. I don't eat them very often, but when I do I am always pleased with them. I think the price is fair and they are definitely worth repurchasing.
I'd never eaten or heard of these before until moving to NYC. I enjoy them so much bow. The flavor is not too overpowering when you crave something not too sweet. I will keep buying these and they are not pricey at all
I'm a chocoholic but when I get my hands on these I can't stop! They're not overly sweet or get really stuck to your teeth, the flavor is perfect. Not too sugary and tough like gummy bears either. Too addicting for me to keep on hand!
This is a candy I could eat a whole bag of and it's never enough. It's the perfect combination of chewy and soft. I don't even like most cherryish flavored stuff but I don't care. These are my jam. Can't go wrong with fish
Not to fond of there's really didn't like the flavor. I feel like they are to blend o purchased at Walmart and I did not poke the flavor they aren't very expensive but Iwonf be purchasing again definitely not for me,
Swedish Fish are reserved for special occasions because I have a tendency to scarf down multiple bags in one sitting. Just writing this review has my mouth watering! Perfect for any occasion, Swedish Fish are delish!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos