Add a Photo
mustafa o.
mustafa o.
Jan. 31, 2016, 6:51 p.m.
Review for: Bag
I love this candy! I can never find other flavors other than purple and red. Want more flavors!
Erica A.
Erica A.
These are both mine and my dads favorite candy ! They taste amazing and are so soft and chewy !
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Fleetwood, PA
My mom and I love Swedish fish. I only like the original kind. I do not enjoy the rainbow ones.
Suze K.
Suze K.
Honestly one of my favorite jelly type of candy... sweet, chewy, and delicious! :D Movie candy!
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Millville, NJ
So good! I love these so much. You can use them in so many ways and kids love the fishy aspect.
Arili S.
Arili S.
Coalinga, CA
The best gummys I have ever had I really love Swedish fishes since I was small great gummys !!!
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Mcclellandtwn, PA
Love Swedish fish! Readable bag keeps them fresh, soft and long lasting! Always juicy and chewy
Elaine K.
Elaine K.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Delicious and classic. I love the colorful ones but the red Swedish fish will ways be the best.
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
Winter Park, FL
One of my absolute favorites! Every time I eat them it feels like a throwback to my childhood.
Zakayla H.
Zakayla H.
Charlotte, NC
This isn't my favorit but some others would like it i like chocalate. and yep thats my opinion.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?