The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,280 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I love Swedish fish. They have a sweet and distinct flavor, by it is not overwhelming. With other types of gummy candy I can only tolerate a certain amount of them before I want to stop eating them. I don't know if that's good or bad when it comes to Swedish fish
My love-hate relationship with Swedish Fish is that I love them so much that I eat the whole bag, and then I hate how I feel after. In all seriousness, this is one of the only vegan gummy treats that are easily accessible and delicious, so they're a win for me!
I love this candy so much. This is my go to candy when I'm not wanting anything with chocolate in it. They are so sweet, but have such a unique taste to them. I buy mine at walmart occasionally. The only downside to this product is they stick to my teeth.
My go to Movie candy! I love Swedish Fish! They take me back to my childhood and by far are one of the best chewy candies. I usually get them at my local walmart or CVS and I get them for special events and the movies. I would recommend them to anyone who asks!
My favorite candy. They're like sour patch kids without the sour part. They're super affordable and easy to find anywhere. I eat these at least twice every two weeks. They're a gummy candy, but they're so addictive that you could eat a bag in a whole sitting.
This is one of my favorite candy. Im not sure what about them makes me go crazy but i do not share my swedish fish. They go for a good value at any store and are most definitely worth buying. I eat them for special occasions so not very often are they bought.
If I was stuck on a deserted island I would pray that someone would leave me some Swedish Fish. My favorite way to eat these is by leaving them in the fridge so they are super chewy. You can buy the family size bag at Walmart and just go to town on this candy.
One of my favorite candies to have at the movie theater. I love them so much! They are sweet flavor and nice texture that doesn't stick to your teeth. I love that they are available almost everywhere! My husband and i buy the huge bag and fight over them! lol
This is my all-time favorite candy. I usually purchase Swedish Fish at CVS, but you can literally get it anywhere. They are very very inexpensive but they offer an amazing taste. These are my favorite candy to get at the movies. I would definitely repurchase.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos