22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol3 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Ian Y.
Ian Y.
Manchester, CT
Swedish Fish are an acquired taste.  They don't have the burst of flavor that you would find in other, more fruity, super sweet snacks.  As such, the first time you have them, they may seem a little, well, off.  However, as you eat them more and more, you may come to appreciate them.  As someone who has cut back on sugar quite a bit in my diet, I know I can certainly appreciate them.
Chris W.
Chris W.
Des Plaines, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love Swedish Fish because they're not too sweet. I always have them in stock at our house and we have a jar of them in our living room for guests to enjoy. I think it's affordable if you get the larger bulk sizes which we tend to go through. It's also good for kids with peanut allergies. My friend's daughter with peanut allergies is able to eat these so she enjoys them when she's over at the house.
Abby L.
Abby L.
Norman, OK
These are my fave gummy candy! My favorite part, besides the flavor, is that the candy is a little firmer than regular gummies which is more satisfying to chew I guess? Hahaha, kinda weird, but I'd much rather have swedish fish than gummy frogs or another gelatinized animal. Perfect as movie candy, midnight snacks, or to mix with your popcorn when you're Netflix binging!
Christie T.
Christie T.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I think that swedish fish are for some people and not for others in my house no one likes them they have a funky taste they price is not to bad i would say to try them to see if you like them they are just not something my family likes the fish design
Jessica I.
Jessica I.
Trenton, NJ
Definitely in my top 5 all time favorite candies. I remember being little (I'm 34 now) and my grammon always having these in little candy dishes around the living room. I've loved them ever since, and really can't keep them in the house because while I can't be trusted with them, my boyfriend REALLY can't be trusted. Chewy, not overly sweet, and fruity. LOVE.
Mary T.
Mary T.
I do not like Swedish Fish. I expected them to be more fruity but instead they tasted more artificial. Whatever coating is on them feels like forever to get off. I may be in the minority here but I just did not like these. Plus like any chewy candy they get stuck in your teeth but with whatever coating they have on it you have to get it out with a toothpick.
Mandi W.
Mandi W.
Dayton, OH
Swedish fish are my jam!! They are usually pretty soft, not soft enough for you? Warm them up in your hand then stretch them a bit. This'll make super soft and chewey. I usually buy these at the grocery store. Tastes like fruit punch. Love them.
Angie W.
Angie W.
Lake Stevens, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Who doesn't like Swedish fish?  I have loved these little red fishes since I was a kid.  The soft gummy, chewy texture is fun to eat in the bite size.  I prefer the all red one's instead of the multi colored.  They are one of my favorite gummy candies.  These are pretty easy to find and can often be found in the large bag on sale.
Crystal T.
Crystal T.
Bremerton, WA
I think I am the minority on these because I do not like them. They are not very flavorful, they taste like a bland, just sugary flavor to me. They don't taste fruity or anything. And they are an almost dry, thick gummy consistency that really sticks to the molars. I don't see why anyone would pick these out of all the candy in the world. Lol
Amy D.
Amy D.
Albany, OR
My mom always had the Costco size bag of these at her house and it's awesome. These are the best gummy candy! I can't ever resist when my mom busts out the bulk bag , I always end up with a couple handfuls. They have such a unique flavor that I can't really describe. Like an old fashioned cherry flavor? I'm not really sure but I love them. The texture is great too and they're always fresh tasting not that stale candy-ew!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?