Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
Visalia, CA

Swedish fish have been my absolute favorite candies since I was a kid, their not too sweet but just sweet enough
Tristan G.
Tristan G.
Rochester, NH

I just bought a bag of these a couple days ago because I brought my daughter to the movies. These are so good!!
Camille C.
Camille C.
Havre De Grace, Maryland

By far the best Gummy candy. I really enjoy them. If I wanted a chewy candy Swedish fish would be my first pick
Shelbi C.
Shelbi C.
Greensboro, NC

I love Swedish Fish, especially after I have put them in the freezer. Good value and will definitely buy again.
Torri D.
Torri D.
Millington, MI

Swedish fish are so yummy. So easy to eat that you think you have only ate one fish, but the whole bag is gone!
Brittany N.
Brittany N.
Brownstown, IN

Swedish Fish is my all time favorite candy. The texture is soft and chewy and its packs a strong cherry flavor.
Tatyana R.
Tatyana R.

I loveeeeeee gummy candy!! Definitely recommend these gummies! My friend bought me a pound of it for Christmas.
Niki K.
Niki K.
Otsego, MN

Can't go wrong with Swedish fish. I've loved these for years and will continue to buy when I need my sweet fix.
Meli J.
Meli J.
Laredo, TX

My kids & I love these! Love that they're fat free! I always make sure to have a bag of these around the house!
Abby V.
Abby V.
Seattle, WA

Can't go wrong with Swedish Fish. Classic candy that has a great fruit taste and is easy to share with friends.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now