Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Nikki E.
Nikki E.
Lynn, MA

I rarely buy them, but if these are anywhere near me, I need to eat some! Such a distinctive flavor and great chew!
Delores M.
Delores M.
Summit Hill, PA

Swedish fish are a great classic! The chewy sweetness takes me back to walking to the corner store for penny candy.
Chantee W.
Chantee W.
Arlington, TX

I can't go to Ikea without picking these up. I love them... not too sweet, kind of hard to eat, so it takes a while
Johanna F.
Johanna F.
Lakeland, FL

My favorite snack fat free great taste been eating them since I was a little girl an now I give them to my children
Chiamaka O.
Chiamaka O.
Cincinnati, OH

Swedish Fish is my favorite fruity candy. I enjoy the taste when I'm eating and even the after taste! Great formula
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Raymond, NH

I have literally eaten a whole bag in a few days they were my favorite snack when i was a kid and i still love them
Dana H.
Dana H.

These are so sweet and yummy. I love them. They taste very fruity and are not too gooey which I enjoy. Great flavor
I never tried these before since I live in Ireland but I have heard they taste so amazing ! Please send these to me
lindsy D.
lindsy D.

These have a different texture and taste I think. They are good if you like gummies. Cherry flavor. Cheap and good!
amber s.
amber s.

a classic. will never get sick of this candy. its affordable and still tastes as good as it did when i was younger.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?