Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Jade S.
Jade S.
Cincinnati, OH

Swedish Fish are a chewy, gummy candy and are absolutely yummy! I could eat these all the time if I wanted to!
Nay S.
Nay S.
Poughkeepsie, NY

Omg! I can get a whole bag of these! Gotta keep these away! I love the flavor! It has the right chewy texture!
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Brasher Falls, NY

I buy these once in a while because I like the taste. I however don't care for the way they stick to my teeth.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Oak Park, IL

These are my step dads favorite. They taste great and are affordable they can also be used as cute decorations
Lavinia D.
Lavinia D.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Great classic candy. the flavor is great. my boyfriend and I love sharing a bag of these. love the consistency
kerryn h.
kerryn h.
Hedgesville , WV - West Virginia

My favorite candy. They are always delicious and come in fun shapes. You can never go wrong with Swedish fish.
Christina S.
Christina S.
Kansas City, MO

These are my favorite kind of fish...they bring me back to my childhood! I love how they are not overly sweet.
Trisha B.
Trisha B.
Fort Worth, TX

THESE ARE THE BEST, VERY ADDICTING , GREAT TASTE BUT EXPENSIVE. I ONLY BUY THE RED ONES OTHER FLAVORS ARE BAD.
Karla F.
Karla F.
Paragould

My son loves Swedish fish. It is good tasting and very fresh too. They usually give you a lot in each bag too.
Dejiana R.
Dejiana R.
Lithia Spgs, GA

OMG this is favorite candy in the world!! i buy these by the pounds. There is no other candy like Swedish Fish
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now