The Best Gummy Candies: 14K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #7 in Gummy Candy
4.58 / 5 based on 7,729 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 101 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
These are addicting. They're yummy and not too sweet. I eat these weekly with my hubby.
I have always loved this candy since I was a little kid. I will continue to buy these !
Classic, good, and chewy. I don't think there's any candy like it. It's the OG of candy
Have loved these since I was a kid. Soft, chewy and great flavor. I buy these too much.
These are my sons favorite candy. He likes to keep them in th fridge and eat them cold!
I love Swedish fish! They are so yummy and chewy and by far one of my favorite candies!
I love Swedish fish! They are sweet and fruity, once I start eating them, I can't stop!
Addicting. My office has these in the kitchen for us and they are tempting me everyday.
These are legit my fave candy! They are so nice and chewy. They are also very sweet!!!!
My favorites when I was growing up. Reminds me of when I was younger. Good gummy treat.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
See All Photos