The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,298 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I love this candy so much. This is my go to candy when I'm not wanting anything with chocolate in it. They are so sweet, but have such a unique taste to them. I buy mine at walmart occasionally. The only downside to this product is they stick to my teeth.
This is my all-time favorite candy. I usually purchase Swedish Fish at CVS, but you can literally get it anywhere. They are very very inexpensive but they offer an amazing taste. These are my favorite candy to get at the movies. I would definitely repurchase.
My favorite candy. I love the texture of these and the way they are soft in the inside but have almost a dry crust on the outside rather than glossy or soft and sticky. I can eat a whole bag.
These are my favorite gummy candys of all time. You can get a giant bag for like 4 dollars and it will last you forvever. We absolutely love these in my house and buy them often my kids love how they come in different flavors but my favorite is the original
Swedish fish are by far my favorite candy. My mom used to put them in my lunch as a kid and since then I've been in love. The knock-offs are nowhere near as good, name brand is where it's at. They're soft and chewy and so sweet and I can't stop eating them.
Okay, these are my favorite candy, period. On every single holiday, as well as my birthday, I am gifted a bag of these sweet gummy delights. Not at all complaining. I have nothing but love for these fish. Now I have a craving. I must go to the store. Yum!
Swedish fish are the best candy in the world. I don't really eat candy but when I do I always buy Swedish fish. They have a great flavor and can be found at any local store. I don't know anyone so far who does like Swedish fish so everyone should buy these
My entire family loves these too much! They are a "road trip" food. It's the only time we buy them and it is a must have for every trip. You can't eat just or or just 10 for that matter. They are totally addictive and you will be sad when the bag is empty.
Swedish fish are a good staple candy. They are a good option if you are looking for a good gummy candy. The flavor is tropical and fruity. However, there is not any variety within the pack so it can be tiring to eat the same gummy candy over and over again.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos