Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Lisa A.
Lisa A.
Colorado Spgs, CO

My family can't get enough of these. The bags are gone so fast it's crazy. Definitely a favorite for all of us
Kati P.
Kati P.
Gilbert, AZ

Never disappoints. You have to get the bag of all red because it is far superior to the assorted flavors. Duh.
Jade S.
Jade S.
Cincinnati, OH

Swedish Fish are a chewy, gummy candy and are absolutely yummy! I could eat these all the time if I wanted to!
Julie s.
Julie s.
Charleston, SC

Swedish fish are so yummy! Everyone in our house loves them! We always buy them at gas stations on road trips!
Kailee W.
Kailee W.

Swedish Fish are some of the funnest candies to eat! Plus, the low fat make them a great snack for the movies!
Sheslie L.
Sheslie L.
Boston, MA

My favorite candy in the whole wide world! I could eat tons and tons and still wouldn't get tired of eating it
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Etters, PA

I remember the days when this was truly "penny candy." even though the price has gone up, they're still great.
Leslie V.
Leslie V.
artesia,ca

These swedish fish are my favorite candy ever and they just taste so amazing and mhhhh I've always bought them
Christina S.
Christina S.
Kansas City, MO

These are my favorite kind of fish...they bring me back to my childhood! I love how they are not overly sweet.
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Tucson , Az

Yummmmm I love these and I love that I can find again all if the sudden. I used to wait till Easter every year
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now