Add a Photo
Photos (55)
marianna g.
marianna g.
Bethlehem, PA

I love swedish fish they are so good and have an absolute great flavor.just talking about them makes me want one now
Savanah J.
Savanah J.
Frankfort , Ky

Kroger Friday free download. Love this cherry flavored chewy candy. Price is 1.50. I got mine at Kroger for F free!!
Jenny Viviana C.
Jenny Viviana C.
Silver Spring, MD

This is a favorite candy and is gelatin free so it is also vegan! If you eat too many you'll get tired of it quickly
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Kenosha, Wi

I'm normally a chocolate person but when I have a sweet tooth for something fruity I live these cute little fishes!!
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.

My boyfriend and my favorite candy. So delicious and chewy. The perfect amount of sweetness that isn't overwhelming.
Karina W.
Karina W.
Springfield, GA

I feel like Swedish Fish are too chewy. They're always in my teeth after I eat them. I'll just stick to gummy worms.
Shelby L.
Shelby L.
Burnside, Ky

I absolutely love Swedish fish!! They have an awesome taste and are easy to eat. a favorite for my daughter as well!
Carolyn H.
Carolyn H.

My husband loves these, and I do too. They're delicious and fun to eat. I just hate that they get stuck in my teeth.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Austin, TX

My davorite snack for drive ins, sneaking into theatres, watching netflix at home, swedish fish aregreat! And vegan!
Samantha B.
Samantha B.

Gotta have the big bag. While coaching, this bag went every where with us. Great value, good flavor. Worth the money
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?