22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol4 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Allison K.
Allison K.
Toledo
Soft chewy and addictive! I feel like we always have these in the house and we are always buying more! They are easy to grab when you need a sweet treat and I love that the bag is resealable so I can save some for later!
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Mount Airy, MD
These have been an all time favorite candy for me. I don't have much of a sweet tooth but I still love candy but only certain ones and these are sweet but not too sweet and they're very soft and they make a great snack.
Kyla K.
Kyla K.
Pablo, MT
Sweet Tooth Expert
Best candy ever!!!! This is one of my favorites. They aren't expensive at all. The flavor is awesome. The texture is amazing. It's like a soft gummy not a hard one at all. I would definitely share my love of Swedish fish.
Carissa S.
Carissa S.
Nanuet, NY
Swedish fish have been my favorite candy since before I could remember. They are always affordable and the Red ones "originals" are my favorite! The big bag is the best so you can share. ;) Would recommend this candy!
Bobbie A.
Bobbie A.
Mohnton, PA
I remember getting these for a penny with my mom. Loved these as a child! Red was always my favorite but purple isnt too bad either. I dont eat them much anymore, honestly i kind of hate when candy is stuck around my teeth
Cierra M.
Cierra M.
I love these so much t hey are my favorites candies. They're so soft and chewy and they taste so sweet. I can't get enough of them. You can buy these for a dollar at dollar tree and it's super affordable for what you get.
Marissa E.
Marissa E.
Westbrook, ME
These always were a favorite of mine as a kid. My favorite part being how soft and chewy they were! I feel like more often than not although the flavor is still just as yummy the fish themselves seem to be very tough.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
West Jordan, UT
Sweetish fish have been my favorite candy since I can remember, so sweet and chewy and you can just have these as a snack anywhere you go, perfect for road trips! Good price and you can buy these pretty much anywhere!!
Trisha K.
Trisha K.
Northumberlnd, PA
I buy the big bags of these. I think they are like 5lbs. I have loved Swedish fish since I was a kid. The price for the big bags isn't to bad either. 5 below has them for $5 and you can also get them at Walmart and Sams club.
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
Swedish Fish are one of my all-time favorite gummies. and fake swedish fish just prove how unique the flavor of these is. They are delicious, but I just have to restrain myself from eating the whole bag at once. :)
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?