Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Rehoboth, MA
A true childhood favorite. My whole family enjoys this treat. Great flavor and texture payoff.
Mirtha F.
Mirtha F.
I am not a sweets type of person but I enjoy that little kick and taste from the Swedish Fish.
Alana U.
Alana U.
Hollis, NY
June 15, 2016, 10:47 p.m.
Review for: Go-Paks!
Swediah fish cups are great for kids.. chewy and doesn't spill everywhere.. very handy. Love it
Sabrina Y.
Sabrina Y.
Bayside, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
Classic candy, the Swedish fish flavor is really original and can't get it from anything else.
michelle h.
michelle h.
Aurora, CO
This is like soir patches nut netter tasting jadnt tried these is months but i love it so much
Zakayla H.
Zakayla H.
Charlotte, NC
This isn't my favorit but some others would like it i like chocalate. and yep thats my opinion.
tracy o.
tracy o.
griffith, IN
Love Swedish fish! They remind me of being a kid and at the baseball fields! Yum! Done on this
Brooke K.
Brooke K.
Loved them as a kid and still love them!! Everyone should eat them! Perfect candy to snack on!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Stuart, FL
A classic and delicious treat! My kids and I love snacking on these!! Especially at the movies
YK Y.
YK Y.
I love Swedish fish! They have the perfect chewy texture and classic fruity taste that I love!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?