Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Daren e.
Daren e.
Valrico, FL

You can never go wrong with these. Chewy, addicting little red fishies. Only problem is when the bag is empty.
Leslie V.
Leslie V.
artesia,ca

These swedish fish are my favorite candy ever and they just taste so amazing and mhhhh I've always bought them
Macy A.
Macy A.
Reno, NV

One of my favorite gummy candies. The only downfall is that they have a tough, almost stale, waxy consistency.
Katie L.
Katie L.

These are so good. They remind me of my childhood which is really fun! Love the flavor and th bite sized fish.
Jean H.
Jean H.
Dallas, TX

One of my faves - it's delicious and fat free. I love this candy to munch on when I'm craving something sweet.
Poonam P.
Poonam P.
Jersey City, NJ

These candies taste great. They remind me of my childhood. They are the perfect chewy snack to grab on the go.
Nay S.
Nay S.
Poughkeepsie, NY

Omg! I can get a whole bag of these! Gotta keep these away! I love the flavor! It has the right chewy texture!
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.

These are chewy and quite satisfying! I've enjoyed these since I was a child and now my kids are addicted too.
Trisha B.
Trisha B.
Fort Worth, TX

THESE ARE THE BEST, VERY ADDICTING , GREAT TASTE BUT EXPENSIVE. I ONLY BUY THE RED ONES OTHER FLAVORS ARE BAD.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Kernersville, NC

Swedish Fish are my all time favorite chewy candy! I love these and pick them over Sour Patch Kids every time.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now