The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,408 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
One of my all time faves. This candy brings me back to the 90s I used to buy these individually wrapped in my local corner store for a couple of cents. Often imitated but none taste as good as this one.
I love Swedish fish. They are my go to study candy. They are the perfect amount of chewy with that cherry delicious flavor. They are often on sale and perfect for a movie date or a gift bag after a party.
My favorite candy ever. I bring in this bag to work on Monday's and by Tuesday they are usually all gone. Great sweet candy- not healthy but a yummy treat and very affordable. Grew up eating this candy.
Swedish fish are seriously so so good. I’ve loved them since I was a kid. I think that they’re a pretty good value and you can get them almost anywhere. I don’t think anything tastes like them! Definitely worth it to get more than once!
These are MY FAVORITE! I just love them and can eat them all day. They are super affordable and taste great. This is definitely my go to movie candy! I find them at Walmart. I recommend these to anyone.
This is my favorite candy I take it everywhere I buy it at the movies I buy it at the store I buy it for road trips Swedish fish are the best they have a great flavor and chewy texture I will purchase these again
An all-time favorite! Love the taste and size. My kids think they’re fun too. Good price and a they have a good texture. Definitely the best of all brands. Will continue to buy and recommend to others!
My favorite chewy candy. It never gets old. So flavorful and the perfect movie snack! Great for any occasion. Cheap price point and I love to buy the huge bags. My daughter loves them as as well. 10/10
These are probably my favorite candy of all time! Swedish Fish have the heat flavor and texture! I love all of the different varieties they offer now and wish I could eat Swedish Fish everyday! In fact I'm going to buy a bag right now!
My all time favorite candy. I can’t get enough of these. I love the classic red flavor. It’s not too artificial tasting and you get a decent amount in a bag. These can be a little harder to find at gas stations, but you can definitely get them at the grocery store.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos