Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
Heathsville, VA
I have always loved Swedish fish. Delicious first of all. When I started training for a half marathon I found out something else that made me love them more. I can treat myself within reason even when carb loading, because these have a surprising amount of carbs!
Linsey G.
Linsey G.
Literally my favorite candy ever. To me personally it has just a slight cherry flavor, nothing powerful. It is soft and chewy but it does get stuck to your teeth when chewing. It is a simple somewhat plain candy. It so addicting. I purchase these all of the time!
kimber k.
kimber k.
Savannah, GA
A classic favorite you have to try once to love. The sweet subtle flavor is like nothing else you've ever had. We always buy them to keep in the candy drawer at our house. I would always recommend them to whoever asks. Once you try them you'll be a life long fan!
Trish C.
Trish C.
Monroe, MI
March 31, 2016, 7:50 p.m.
Review for: Go-Paks!
My all time favorite candy! I have been eating these since I was a little kid. They taste great, good snack for little kids. Great price too! I recommend these for a quick on the go snack when you're craving candy. The only problem is that they stick to my teeth.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Charleston, TN
These are very addictive. So sweet and tangy. I eat these at least once a month and the bag will be empty just like that. They have a sweet fruity flavor. I like them better compared to Haribos because they are softer and more gummy. I would definitely recommend.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Ilion, NY
Can we just start out by saying how cute these things are !!!! I love Swedish fish!!! My kids love Swedish fish and I really don't know anyone who doesn't like them !!! They are cute and taste amazing !!! Perfect snack when you want something gummy and sweet !!!!
Laura W.
Laura W.
Fort Fairfield, Maine
I'm not exactly one for fruit candy, I normally choose to spend my calories on chocolate. However, I grew up on this and if I get the chance I buy a big bag. They must be absolutely terrible for teeth, but the yummy taste and texture are never to be forgotten ;)
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
I've tried these candies quite a few times, and I've seen them everywhere. The flavor of the fish reminds me of a lightened up artifical cherry. On the other hand, I found the candies very chewy and prone to getting stuck in your molars, which can be a nuisance.
Shiraya P.
Shiraya P.
Tulsa, OK
Swedish fish have been a lifelong favorite sweet, that I don;t think I will EVER get sick of. They are perfectly sweet, but not overly sweet or sour like other gummy candies. All varieties are great, but the original sized little fish are the best in my opinion!
Savanna P.
Savanna P.
Madison, MS
I love Swedish fish! They don't really have a particular flavor, but they are a really nice candy just to have as a sweet tooth fix. It's the perfect amount of chewiness without being mushy and I would definitely repurchase if I was ever craving something sweet.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?