Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
Long Beach, CA

My favorite candy in the world. Love the softness of the candy when I bite into it. Right now at my Walmart the big bag is around $7. I got me 3 bags to last me 2 weeks. I eat the candy almost everyday. I like this more than the other candy that is made by this company.
Alea T.
Alea T.
Henderson, NV

Love swedish fish. Such a great candy, definitely one of the best tasting ones out there. They seem to not get stale for quite a while, which is great. While it is still candy, it is a better alternative to chocolate candy or any high fat high calorie candy in general.
Colleen O.
Colleen O.

These candies are great for when you're craving a chewy and sweet snack and don't want to pay a lot of money. Sometimes they can be overly sweet if you eat too many. I love these for a treat whenever I can get them. They do stick to your teeth a bit, but it's worth it.
Tracy T.
Tracy T.

I get these from time to time. The flavor is like no other. They care a great price and good value. they are a very unique product. They are great to decorate kids Jell-O and cupcakes. The kids like to act like they are eating sushi . Once the bag is open. Its empty lol
Jules R.
Jules R.

I recently got the 1 LB bag of Sweedish Fish for my brother's birthday, after a couple times of purchasing it for myself. They're absolutely delicious and you get an amazing amount of candy for a good price. I would definitely recommend to anyone with a sweet tooth. ;)
Angela M.
Angela M.
Reston, VA

It's a weird chewy, like a finite chewy, not like a gummy mouthful. The sweetness is understated. I tend to stay away from refined sugar and high fructose corn syrup, but when I forget to sneak in my own snacks at the cinema, I do spend that pocketful on a bag of fish.
sasha d.
sasha d.
Whitehall, PA

My favorite candy as a child and still going! They are so yummy and very cheap. A bag of candy under a dollar is hard to find and the taste is great too! I have recommended them before to friends and will keep doing so. I love to eat these fish as a snack or on the go!
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
Glendale, CA

As a vegan it is very important for me to have a gummy candy without gelatin! These are soft and chewy and I can eat the entire bag without getting sick of it! You can pick this up almost anywhere; Target, Walgreens, etc. I always pick these up when I lay eyes on them
Diana B.
Diana B.

Love the taste and easy to take now I wish the package would reclose since I would like to not eat them all at once. I love using these for math manipulative. I use these for my candy sushi and Fish Jell-O concepts. Kids love them. I would like other flavors or colors.
Tela R.
Tela R.
Frackville, Pa

I live Swedish fish so much. I love the flavor and the fact that they have just the correct level of chewyness. I can literally eat a whole bag although I do not recommend it and probably shouldn't do it myself but it wouldn't be hard for me since I love them so much.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now