Swedish Fish uploaded by Suggie B.Swedish Fish uploaded by Jamie C.Swedish Fish uploaded by Sarah H.See all 60 photos
22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Is anyone else addicted to these? Bec...Totally 40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fis...No 3 Answers
  • Wouldnt it taste great to have the sw...OMG I would totally get that, ... 1 Answers
Photos (60)
kimber k.
kimber k.
Savannah, GA
A classic favorite you have to try once to love. The sweet subtle flavor is like nothing else you've ever had. We always buy them to keep in the candy drawer at our house. I would always recommend them to whoever asks. Once you try them you'll be a life long fan!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Charleston, TN
These are very addictive. So sweet and tangy. I eat these at least once a month and the bag will be empty just like that. They have a sweet fruity flavor. I like them better compared to Haribos because they are softer and more gummy. I would definitely recommend.
Laura W.
Laura W.
Fort Fairfield, Maine
I'm not exactly one for fruit candy, I normally choose to spend my calories on chocolate. However, I grew up on this and if I get the chance I buy a big bag. They must be absolutely terrible for teeth, but the yummy taste and texture are never to be forgotten ;)
alissa r.
alissa r.
The only brand of swedish fish I will eat. They are the right amount of chewy and they taste really sweet and juicy. I get these from anywhere really. Extremely affordable and will always continue to get these. Everyone I know prefers these over cheap knockoffs.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Delicious! These are one of my favorite candies ever! They have a gummy texture and a sweet flavor. I love that they come in multiple sizes too. The mini fish are great but I prefer the original size. i would recommend this to other great price for a sweet treat
Shiraya P.
Shiraya P.
Tulsa, OK
Swedish fish have been a lifelong favorite sweet, that I don;t think I will EVER get sick of. They are perfectly sweet, but not overly sweet or sour like other gummy candies. All varieties are great, but the original sized little fish are the best in my opinion!
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Arnold, MD
These are so yummy! The red Swedish fish are my favorite. I don't buy these often but when I do I generally buy the bags that are all red! They are pretty inexpensive and pretty delicious. I have not found a person that doesn't enjoy them! I will buy them again.
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
Long Beach, CA
Ulmitate favorite candy. I love the softness when I bite into the candy. Even when the candy is in my hot car it doesn't melt. The value of the candy is great, I wish the company put more fishes in the bag. I will purchase again and again. It is worth the money.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
I've tried these candies quite a few times, and I've seen them everywhere. The flavor of the fish reminds me of a lightened up artifical cherry. On the other hand, I found the candies very chewy and prone to getting stuck in your molars, which can be a nuisance.
Laurie  M.
Laurie M.
Gulf Shores, AL
We call these candy crack, because even though they aren't my favorite candy, a person just can't stop eating them! I'm also the type of person who eats just the red candies out of things (I hate lime, orange, etc) and with this you don't have to worry about it!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?