Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Sunny P.
Sunny P.
Hoffman Estates, IL

It is my favorite candy. It's not too sweet and gives you something to chew on other than gum. It's also not too sticky and attaches itself to your teeth like a taffy would. I eat it once in a while when I get the chance and I don't regret it at all whenever I buy it.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Livermore, CA

My son loves these things! The Swedish fish is the hallmark of candy and really a classic choice. I use these as a reward for good behavior and actions and for a three year old that is not often. The flavor is not too strong and they don't stick to your teeth too bad.
Holly B.
Holly B.
Fisher, PA

We love to eat these and play games with them. We always buy them and no one can top this candy it just well yummy always awesome product and prices. We eat these at lease once every couple weeks. So good and don't change a thing. I know a lot of people who like these
I love the large bag of Swedish fish. They keep their softness and texture through out the bag. It is zip lock and very reasonably priced. They have a flavor distinct from all other gummy snacks and a unique texture from all other gummy snacks. They are one of a kind.
Diana B.
Diana B.

Love the taste and easy to take now I wish the package would reclose since I would like to not eat them all at once. I love using these for math manipulative. I use these for my candy sushi and Fish Jell-O concepts. Kids love them. I would like other flavors or colors.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Douglas, GA

Swedish fish are my all time favorite gummy candies. The Swedish fish are a bit more chewy than regular candy but I think that is what makes them so good. They have such a unique taste. The only flavor I will eat is the cherry I am not in to all the different flavors.
Jordan K.
Jordan K.
Lamoni, IA

There's something about Swedish Fish. They really don't have a bunch of flavor, but somehow their mild chery-ness and great chew are kind of comforting and pleasant. And suddenly they become kind of addictive, especially while you're working on a project or something.
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
Glendale, CA

As a vegan it is very important for me to have a gummy candy without gelatin! These are soft and chewy and I can eat the entire bag without getting sick of it! You can pick this up almost anywhere; Target, Walgreens, etc. I always pick these up when I lay eyes on them
Autumn M.
Autumn M.
Whitesburg, KY

I personally love the Swedish fish candies. I like their flavor and their texture. They aren't tough to chew and that's what I like the most about them. Plus they're so cute. I crave them every now and then but not regularly. I recommend them if you like sweet candy.
Amy U.
Amy U.
Altoona, PA

Swedish Fish are cherry flavored goodness! They can be purchased at almost any store or gas station that sells food. Every bite is chewy and full of flavor. You can buy single packs or even the large bag to share with your friends! You can never have enough of these.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now