Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Anastacia C.
Anastacia C.
North Ridgeville, OH
I can't stop eating them! I love the flavor, they are not sticky chewy like some gummy candies.
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Love these fish they are very chewy but very yummy at the same time also the price is very good
Sasha L.
Sasha L.
South Richmond Hill, NY
Love these they are a childhood classic nothing can take the place of these love love love them
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Springfield, OH
So good!!! My favorite sweet snack. So cheap and yummy. You can get it basically any where too!
Samantha k.
Samantha k.
Dallas, TX
Swedish fish are a great vegan snack. I turn to them when I'm wanting something sweet and yummy.
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Dauphin, PA
Love! Whole family eats this as an occasional pick me up. My son even loves these. Great snack.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Brandywine, MD
My favorite gummy candy since I was a wee little kid!!! So flavorful!!! My all time favorite!!!
Barbara Z.
Barbara Z.
Shamokin, PA
Swedish fish are great tasting. Although the have gotten smaller in size. They taste fantastic.
Valeria H.
Valeria H.
Pottstown, PA
Love these. They taste great, always have a bag in my shopping cart when I go grocery shopping.
mustafa o.
mustafa o.
Jan. 31, 2016, 6:51 p.m.
Review for: Bag
I love this candy! I can never find other flavors other than purple and red. Want more flavors!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?