Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Karissa P.
Karissa P.
Birch Tree, MO

I've always liked cherry flavored stuff and I love that everyone is red so not having to pick and choose is nice
Mishelle Q.
Mishelle Q.

These are my addiction. I buy a few bags at the vending machine in my dorm at college and eat all of it at once.
Shelbie T.
Shelbie T.
Saint Bernard , Oh

One of my favorite go to candies. I love that their also on the healthy side vs other candy out there. So yummy!
Christina E.
Christina E.

This candy is so delicious. I buy them as a snack for the family. They are a little chewy but totally delicious.
Michele C.
Michele C.
Melbourne, FL

Was my favorite candy when I was little. I buy a little bag of them at lunch time and eat them for lunch at work
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.

These things are addicting. They're delicious and fun to snack on. I might even like them more than gummy worms.
Dara N.
Dara N.
Matthews, NC

Love them! Classic candy. Prefer the Trader Joes version with multiple fruit flavors and all natural ingredients
Johnny C.
Johnny C.
Mesquite, TX

My favorite candy. Chewy and delicious. Not too sweet. Awesome for snacking. Love to eat them while watching tv.
Cat I.
Cat I.

There's not much I can say about these other than I love them. They are sweet and chewy and highly addictive lol
Wendy A.
Wendy A.

Love them. Could eat a whole bag they are satisfiying and chewy.Great pick me up candy and easy to carry around.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now