Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Emily J.
Emily J.

My husband loves these and always has to grab a bag when we are in the check out lane. The design is cute too.
Elyse D.
Elyse D.

Great tasting, soft and chewy pieces of candies. Whole family enjoy Swedish Fish. Really can not eat just one.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Etters, PA

I remember the days when this was truly "penny candy." even though the price has gone up, they're still great.
kerryn h.
kerryn h.
Hedgesville , WV - West Virginia

My favorite candy. They are always delicious and come in fun shapes. You can never go wrong with Swedish fish.
Nay S.
Nay S.
Poughkeepsie, NY

Omg! I can get a whole bag of these! Gotta keep these away! I love the flavor! It has the right chewy texture!
Kim R.
Kim R.
Dover, NJ

With Swedish fish, you cannot go wrong with the original. Flavor is delicious on its own so no need for others
Trisha B.
Trisha B.
Fort Worth, TX

THESE ARE THE BEST, VERY ADDICTING , GREAT TASTE BUT EXPENSIVE. I ONLY BUY THE RED ONES OTHER FLAVORS ARE BAD.
Jade S.
Jade S.
Cincinnati, OH

Swedish Fish are a chewy, gummy candy and are absolutely yummy! I could eat these all the time if I wanted to!
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Brasher Falls, NY

I buy these once in a while because I like the taste. I however don't care for the way they stick to my teeth.
Kati P.
Kati P.
Gilbert, AZ

Never disappoints. You have to get the bag of all red because it is far superior to the assorted flavors. Duh.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now