The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #4 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,460 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Swedish fish are a fun and creative way to enjoy scam time. I like to eat mine as a parent reward after the kids go to bed. The design is cute and they taste sweet. I would highly recommend this product to both children and adults.
My second favorite gummy. They are amazing and cherry flavored lol I think maybe strawberry but omg I can't get enough! I always buy a bag to the movies and even used these in a drink! Love it ! You don't even know
YUMMMM! These are soooo good. They have the perfect sweetness and have good value. They are affordable and worth every single calorie. I eat this once every so often but they always hit the spot: you need to at least try these if you haven't already!
One of my all time favorite sweets. There is nothing like Swedish fish, such a unique and delicious flavor. Brings me back to childhood and going to buy bags of penny candy. I will buy again and again, I love them!
My siblings and I love these! They are not overly sweet and you feel content after eating a few. They are great as a little pick me up. And since we don't usually buy them, they are a nice surprise every now and again.
Red Swedish fish are the best! We have tried a bunch of different colors and knock offs and you just can't beat the original! Love the mellow fruity flavor and the fact that they chew but don't stick to your teeth!
Never been a fan of Swedish fish...I'm very picky about gummy texture and just never really liked them. I gave them 3 stars though because I know a lot of people that do like that so they must not be too bad lol...
These are addicting. Small little fish shaped candies, it seems odd. But they're sooo good! Dangerous is you're binge watching a Netflix series with this by you. We like grabbing the bigger bags that are resealable.
i'm OBSESSED with swedish fish. i always eat so many that i make myself sick (completely worth it) i love when i find the huge bags because it lasts me at least a week. i forever will be a customer for swedish fish
I love Swedish Fish! They are super chewy/sticky but there is nothing that tastes the same. You can't eat too many in a row without having to stop and pick it out of your teeth. There are some other flavors/colors but the red is the most popular and my personal favorite
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos