Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Nica G.
Nica G.

One of my favorite candies. Its sweet and yummy and a very chewy candy! Favorite candy to have at the movies!!
Trisha B.
Trisha B.
Fort Worth, TX

THESE ARE THE BEST, VERY ADDICTING , GREAT TASTE BUT EXPENSIVE. I ONLY BUY THE RED ONES OTHER FLAVORS ARE BAD.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Wapakoneta, OH

My kids and I love these mouth watering little fish! If we want something to snack on this is our go to snack!
kerryn h.
kerryn h.
Hedgesville , WV - West Virginia

My favorite candy. They are always delicious and come in fun shapes. You can never go wrong with Swedish fish.
Julie s.
Julie s.
Charleston, SC

Swedish fish are so yummy! Everyone in our house loves them! We always buy them at gas stations on road trips!
Judy K.
Judy K.
Saint John

Luv Swedish fish, whole family inlcluding 5 yr old grandson can eat a whole bag. Nice and chewy and flavorful.
Kati P.
Kati P.
Gilbert, AZ

Never disappoints. You have to get the bag of all red because it is far superior to the assorted flavors. Duh.
Lisa A.
Lisa A.
Colorado Spgs, CO

My family can't get enough of these. The bags are gone so fast it's crazy. Definitely a favorite for all of us
Joan S.
Joan S.
Atlanta, GA

Swedish fish are delicious! They are very chewy and the fish shape makes me very fun to eat. Tastes great too!
kayla h.
kayla h.
Weldon, CA

Super yummy and addicting. one of my all time favorites for sure. They have a great taste that isn't too sweet
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now