22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #4 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol4 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
m a.
m a.
I love the taste, very chewy, not to super sweet. I would buy it again, it is very afforable. I would recommend it to anyone. I occasionally eat these as a dessert if I were in the mood for something chewy and sweet.
Antumn M.
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is the only way I would buy Swedish Fish. My whole family love these, because they are small and shaped like a fish. It taste just like cherries to me. They have an off brand of these but it is not the same as these.
Janisa Q.
Janisa Q.
Nothing is better than a gummie sweetish fish candy to snack on. I have to limit myself when buying these because I get so addicted. I prefer to buy the bigger sized fish rather than the small because I like to pull them apart.
Janice M.
Janice M.
Binghamton, NY
One of my all time favorite candies. Swedish fish is a childhood favorite of mine that were I think a 10 cents each back then and used to come individually wrapped. I love the chewy gummy texture & I love the flavor.
Suzanne C.
Suzanne C.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are definitely the best snack if you feel like having something gummy and sweet!! They are the best and so cute shaped like a fish!! They definitely have a great value!! I would definitely recommend this product to others!! So tasty and yummy!! Mmmmm
Ariel F.
Ariel F.
Naperville, IL
I would eat these all day if it meant I wouldn't gain weight haha my boyfriend and I love these candies! They are great value for the affordable cost. They are delicious too! I would definitely recommend to others.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Hebron, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are one of my favorite candies. They are highly addictive and I can eat a whole bag just by myself. I highly recommend this to anyone with a sweet tooth. They have excellent flavor and just enough chewiness.
Julianne B.
Julianne B.
Hanahan , SC
I could honestly eat a whole bag of Swedish Fish! They are one of my favorite candies! Unlike a lot of candy, the bag comes pretty full. I have never had a gummy that can compare to them. Delicious and inexpensive. Writing this review made me want some!
Maria W.
Maria W.
Westerly , RI
I love these because they have very rich taste and they have a nice texture. What's important for me is that they don't get stuck to my teeth. You can buy them absolutely everywhere! I would say that they have much more taste than other alternatives.
Portia T.
Portia T.
Ionia, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert
Swedish fish are a fun and creative way to enjoy scam time. I like to eat mine as a parent reward after the kids go to bed. The design is cute and they taste sweet. I would highly recommend this product to both children and adults.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?