Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Dominique D.
Dominique D.
They're sweet and shaped like fish. Not one of my favorite candies, but definitely no complaints
Lynda R.
Lynda R.
Oceanside, CA
We love these in our office, I have a hard time keeping the candy jar full. Everyone loves them.
Yesenia R.
Yesenia R.
Jerome, ID
April 3, 2016, 12:48 a.m.
Review for: Go-Paks!
Swedish Fish will forever be my favorite candy. I always have one of these go paks in my purse.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Louisville, KY
pretty good but not the best. sometimes taste like plastic & the texture is a little different.
Blake F.
Blake F.
Pass Christian, MS
ALL time FAVORITE candy! i can eat a big bag of swedish fish all day and not get tired of them!
Kat S.
Kat S.
A classic that is chewy and kind of cherry fruity. Affordable and can be found at the drugstore
Chloe O.
Chloe O.
These are awesome candies! They are fruity but not overwhelming and I absolutely love the !!!!!
Jennyy T.
Jennyy T.
Coalinga, CA
Swedish fish taste really good l like that they are shaped like a fish everyone should try them
Krystal C.
Krystal C.
I love this candy because it's nice, sweet, and gummy and its one of my favorite types of candy
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
New haven , CT
These are extremely delicious. I'm not a big fan of gummy candy but I love these little fishes.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?