BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Janey J.
Cumming , GA
I don't know what it is about Swedish fish but I think I'm an addict. I eat them nonstop. They taste so good and never get too overpowering. They're cheap, and taste like heaven in your mouth. If you're a gummy lover you will love these little fish. Swedish Fish
Chelsea G.
Rawlins, WY
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love these so freaking much lol I remember one time in high school I bout one of those extra huge bags of these and it probably lasted me like a week or two lmao. Love them and I recommend them to anyone!
Molly L.
Eagan, MN
I love swedish fish, served them on top of one of the desserts at work last summer and I was always popping them in my mouth until I got a stomach ache. I don't eat them as much since I got so many stomach aches but they are still delicious when I do decide to eat them.
Arlene E.
Reno
I just really really like swedish fish! I can't explain why because all I can really say is I like it. I like to freeze it just a little so once I remove it from the fridge they are cool and feel nice when I eat them. I can go through a bad in one sitting. It's dangerous.
Katie T.
Mission, KS
Delicious and unique snack. They're a gummy candy but on the chewier and harder side. The flavor is very unique and the candies are the perfect amount of sweet. The candy does stick in your teeth so be ready for a good floss afterwards! But overall delicious and worth it!
Nancy V.
La Puente, CA
This candy brings so much childhood memories with my dad. This is one of the candy's my dad and I can share lol. It doesn't stick to my teeth like most gummy candy's and the flavor is awsome!
Samie M.
These little, gummy, cherry flavored fish candies used to scare me, until I tried one. I was a very picky child. Now, I can't pass up some Swedish fish if they're offered to me. I try not to purchase them, though, I'd probably make myself sick with how many I'd consume.
Tela R.
Frackville, Pa
I live Swedish fish so much. I love the flavor and the fact that they have just the correct level of chewyness. I can literally eat a whole bag although I do not recommend it and probably shouldn't do it myself but it wouldn't be hard for me since I love them so much.
Allison M.
Sweedish fish are the best!  The only annoying part, they get stick on and in your teeth, but, I guess that's what comes with the territory of eating a gummy candy!  I can really only eat a handful since they are just so sweet, but they do keep you going back for more.
Jules R.
I recently got the 1 LB bag of Sweedish Fish for my brother's birthday, after a couple times of purchasing it for myself. They're absolutely delicious and you get an amazing amount of candy for a good price. I would definitely recommend to anyone with a sweet tooth. ;)
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?