BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Samantha M.
Chugiak, AK
These are one of my all time favorite candies! I even got my boyfriend (who is swedish, heh) to fall for them. After referencing them several times, I sent him some to try and he really liked them too!
Chelsea M.
Lufkin, TX
I love these! The flavor is so wrong but not to strong and they don't stick to your teeth like a lot of gummy candys. They are chewy but not sticky and you can do lots of fun crafts for kids won't them too!
Any H.
Austin, TX
Swedish fish have and always will be my favorite candy. They bring back memories of my grandma bringing them to my brother and I every time that she would visit and remind us of our Swedish heritage.
Ann Y.
I absolutely hate these candies. I just don't like how they taste, it's like hard rubber/gummies. But on the other hand my friend loves them. It's just a matter of opinion.
Samantha S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite candies that is not chocolate! I specifically love eating these whenever I'm on an airplane for some odd reason, but I like any other time as well.
Diana D.
Sacramento, CA
Yes, i bite the heads off first! I also buy the big back with the intention of sharing-which I never do. There are usually opened bags under the seat in my car because I do not dare bring them in the house. I am grateful that they made ALL RED packages too! Such a great treat!
Apple A.
Omaha, NE
Classic candy from my childhood. Always delicious and always available in the stores where I shop. Great prices and a great treat to give the kids in easter baskets, movie nights, or school parties.
Ashley R.
Port St Lucie, FL
These are so good and so addictive,i try to keep a bag in my house at all times.the fish shape of the candy and name threw me off for many years though with it being a candy!
Olivia C.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Bag more...
My absolute favorite candy besides Reese's but i tend to stay away from chocolate. Swedish fish is like my go to candy whenever i go to the novies or to work. Because its easy to fit in your pocket
brooklyn w.
Akron, OH
Love Swedish fish! they are a good gummy treat but not too gummy.. They don't stick to your teeth and have a mellow sweetness to them. its hard to stop eating once you start.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?