Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Lavinia D.
Lavinia D.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Great classic candy. the flavor is great. my boyfriend and I love sharing a bag of these. love the consistency
Macy A.
Macy A.
Reno, NV

One of my favorite gummy candies. The only downfall is that they have a tough, almost stale, waxy consistency.
kayla h.
kayla h.
Weldon, CA

Super yummy and addicting. one of my all time favorites for sure. They have a great taste that isn't too sweet
Aysia A.
Aysia A.
San Tan Vly, AZ

I love love love these fish! One of my favorite types of candy is gummy candy and this satisfies that craving!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Kernersville, NC

Swedish Fish are my all time favorite chewy candy! I love these and pick them over Sour Patch Kids every time.
Jade S.
Jade S.
Cincinnati, OH

Swedish Fish are a chewy, gummy candy and are absolutely yummy! I could eat these all the time if I wanted to!
Sheslie L.
Sheslie L.
Boston, MA

My favorite candy in the whole wide world! I could eat tons and tons and still wouldn't get tired of eating it
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Blackwood, NJ

One of my fav candy they are so good and have a really nice juicy fruity flavor to them really recommend these
Lisa A.
Lisa A.
Colorado Spgs, CO

My family can't get enough of these. The bags are gone so fast it's crazy. Definitely a favorite for all of us
Cierra P.
Cierra P.
Greencastle, IN

Classic favorite. Sometimes they get stuck in your teeth. Refreshing taste. I love to bring them to the movies
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now