Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Shelby L.
Shelby L.
Burnside, Ky

I absolutely love Swedish fish!! They have an awesome taste and are easy to eat. a favorite for my daughter as well!
Erica L.
Erica L.
Rosemead, CA

These are my favorite snack when traveling. They just remind me of college days and going on road trips with friends
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Austin, TX

My davorite snack for drive ins, sneaking into theatres, watching netflix at home, swedish fish aregreat! And vegan!
Samantha B.
Samantha B.

Gotta have the big bag. While coaching, this bag went every where with us. Great value, good flavor. Worth the money
Kelly C.
Kelly C.

This is my favorite candy! The best ever so chewy and delicious ! i recommend this product if your looking for that!
Amy S.
Amy S.
Fairdale , Ky

So sweet and chewy! I prefer the smaller size versus the large fish. Both are delicious, just a personal preference.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Fayetteville, NY

These are addicting! I love them! I love buying them at the movie theatre. They are classic! Even my kids love them!
Patricia R.
Patricia R.

It's a great candy but you get tired of them after a while of eating them but buying them once in a while is not bad
Sarah M.
Sarah M.

A classic soft and chewy candy that's delicious. I love that they're shaped like little fish too! Such a nice touch.
Carolyn H.
Carolyn H.

My husband loves these, and I do too. They're delicious and fun to eat. I just hate that they get stuck in my teeth.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?