Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Shoreline, WA
Tasty. i like the taste and the shape of the fish is very fun. its really hard to eat just one.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Jersey City, NJ
My guilty pleasure!
Now this is a childhood sweet that didn't dissappear and I'm glad it didn't!
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Idk how people don't like Swedish fish, I love them honestly. I buy them every time I see them!
Ashley K M.
Ashley K M.
Clifton Heights, PA
Love this fish..who doesn't like them .........................................................
Mandy S.
Mandy S.
Douglasville, GA
These are addicting!! you cant eat just one! I will definitely buy in that future and recommend
Rebecca  B.
Rebecca B.
Southport, CT
Love the flavor and texture. They never fail to be a great snack and pair well with pretzels!!!
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Love these fish they are very chewy but very yummy at the same time also the price is very good
Samantha k.
Samantha k.
Dallas, TX
Swedish fish are a great vegan snack. I turn to them when I'm wanting something sweet and yummy.
Sasha L.
Sasha L.
South Richmond Hill, NY
Love these they are a childhood classic nothing can take the place of these love love love them
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Springfield, OH
So good!!! My favorite sweet snack. So cheap and yummy. You can get it basically any where too!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?