Add a Photo
Photos (55)
McKenzie R.
McKenzie R.
Ponte Vedra, FL

I have only had them once and they were great but I don't see the amazement everyone has with them but they are good.
Carol S.
Carol S.
Mantua, OH

My daughter's favorite since she was little. Nice soft chewy cherry deliciousness! We always fight over the last one!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Saginaw, MI

I have been for years and they are delicious. My kids also love these as a snack. I also love that they are fat free.
Kailey D.
Kailey D.
Humble, TX

One of my favorite candies. Once I eat one, my addiction to swedish fish comes back. Never fails. So yummy and chewy.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Pacific, WA

This is my go to movie snack, both at the theater and at home. They do tend to be a little hard if it is cold around.
Tasha Renée L.
Tasha Renée L.
Tacoma, WA

<3 <3 <3 All I can say is that these might be my favorite candies ever. I try not to buy them because I eat too many.
Emily F.
Emily F.

I love these candies they are my very favorite they are chewy without being too difficult to get broken up, so tasty!
Lauren N.
Lauren N.
Mesa, AZ

I love Swedish fish. They are sweet and easy to eat. My husband and I love to eat them with popcorn after a long day.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
SOMERSET, KY

I lvoe swedish fish! they are an odd candy but there is something about them that makes me unable to stop eating them
Ismah K.
Ismah K.

I don't understand why people hate Swedish fish. They are my guilty pleasure haha. They can get stuck to teeth though
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now