Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Jewel G.
Jewel G.

Great my kids and I both love Swedish fish!! Stay fresh in the resealable bag. Great for a little special treat
Karly R.
Karly R.

I love the taste of swedish fish, but I am not a huge fan of the after-taste. They often get stuck on my teeth.
Bailey M.
Bailey M.

Yum yum YUM! I buy these anytime I see them, because sadly I can't find them too often. But they are delicious!
Abbey C.
Abbey C.

One of my favorite candies!!!! I love the flavor, chewy texture, everything. I repurchase these all the time :)
Fallon B.
Fallon B.
Breaux Bridge, LA

Great classic candy. Eating these makes me feel like a little kid again. You can find them at almost any store!
Monique G.
Monique G.
Baltimore, MD

I absolutely love Swedish Fish. They are by far my favorite snack. I always have a stash available in my house.
Tristan G.
Tristan G.
Rochester, NH

I just bought a bag of these a couple days ago because I brought my daughter to the movies. These are so good!!
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.

One of my favorite gummy candies because the flavor is always consistent and you know what you're going to get!
Carolyn W.
Carolyn W.
Homestead, PA

We love gummy candy especially swedish fish!! The only thing that bothers me is how they get stuck in my teeth!
Kaleigh Y.
Kaleigh Y.
Munroe Falls, OH

Swedish fish is an old candy that is amazing! they do not stick to your teeth and fast amazing. what is better?
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now