Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Jade S.
Jade S.
Cincinnati, OH

Swedish Fish are a chewy, gummy candy and are absolutely yummy! I could eat these all the time if I wanted to!
Kim R.
Kim R.
Dover, NJ

With Swedish fish, you cannot go wrong with the original. Flavor is delicious on its own so no need for others
Lavinia D.
Lavinia D.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Great classic candy. the flavor is great. my boyfriend and I love sharing a bag of these. love the consistency
Leslie V.
Leslie V.
artesia,ca

These swedish fish are my favorite candy ever and they just taste so amazing and mhhhh I've always bought them
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Etters, PA

I remember the days when this was truly "penny candy." even though the price has gone up, they're still great.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Brasher Falls, NY

I buy these once in a while because I like the taste. I however don't care for the way they stick to my teeth.
Christina S.
Christina S.
Kansas City, MO

These are my favorite kind of fish...they bring me back to my childhood! I love how they are not overly sweet.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Elmhurst, IL

These are my step dads favorite. They taste great and are affordable they can also be used as cute decorations
Karla F.
Karla F.
Paragould

My son loves Swedish fish. It is good tasting and very fresh too. They usually give you a lot in each bag too.
kerryn h.
kerryn h.
Hedgesville , WV - West Virginia

My favorite candy. They are always delicious and come in fun shapes. You can never go wrong with Swedish fish.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now