Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Kennesaw, GA

My husband's favorite- and I always end up "having just one" that turn into half the bag. They are so addicting
Kyla C.
Kyla C.
Ann Arbor, MI

Delicious. I love Sweedish Fish. They are best eaten right away when still soft, but they're great. Love these.
Marla A.
Marla A.

Great gummy candy for all ages, has an amazing flavor and adorable little fish shades perfect gummy consistency
Jen H.
Jen H.
La Fayette, NY

Always a must have with the kids. They love the red ones so a whole bag is great. Wish the zipper closed better
Carolyn W.
Carolyn W.
Homestead, PA

We love gummy candy especially swedish fish!! The only thing that bothers me is how they get stuck in my teeth!
Christiana H.
Christiana H.
Edmond, Oklahoma

This has been my favorite candy since childhood. they have a great cherry-ish flavor and have a velvety feeling
Brandi P.
Brandi P.

These are always a favorite. I like the different flavored ones best. But these are a favorite when I hit ikea.
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
Las Vegas, NV

Love this candy. It's been one of my favorites since childhood. Every bag is fresh and the candy is always soft
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.

One of my favorite gummy candies because the flavor is always consistent and you know what you're going to get!
Tatyana R.
Tatyana R.

I loveeeeeee gummy candy!! Definitely recommend these gummies! My friend bought me a pound of it for Christmas.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now