Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Iveth A.
Iveth A.
Louisville

Always keep a bag of these around! Adults and children in my life love these because of the flavor and soft texture.
Joanna R.
Joanna R.

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Super sugary and my favorite gummy.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.

The best gummy candy because it's not too chewy and taste sooo good. They're not overwhelming in their flavor either
Deja E.
Deja E.
Fayetteville, AR

I've eaten one of the big bags by myself and didn't get sick or have a stomach ache, they are so good and addicting.
Jamie K.
Jamie K.
Spencer, NY

The perfect low fat snack for when you need something sweet! Kids love them too and it's a great price!great flavor!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Ontario , Ca

So gross this are the dollar tree candy. Hahaha so they are probably all expired. They taste awful hard and just bad
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Temple Hills, MD

These are ultimately my favorite candies. I will always keep buying these I can't ever stay away from these to long.
Beth K.
Beth K.
Atlanta, GA

One of my favorite candies, love the cherry flavor and the consistency of the gummies. These little guys travel well
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Chicago , Il

These are a classic. So delicious, but so bad for me. I love the flavor, and would eat them all the time if I could.
marianna g.
marianna g.
Bethlehem, PA

I love swedish fish they are so good and have an absolute great flavor.just talking about them makes me want one now
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?