Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Bethany A.
Bethany A.

Such a yummy snack!! Just the right amount of chewiness and sweetness. My husband and I loveto share this treat!
Swedish Fish is my all time favorite gummy candy. And I was pleasantly supersede when I found the king size bag.
Mishelle Q.
Mishelle Q.

These are my addiction. I buy a few bags at the vending machine in my dorm at college and eat all of it at once.
Bianca G.
Bianca G.
Cutler bay , Fl

Swedish fish are a classic! The best gummy candy because it's not too sweet yet still satisfies your sweet tooth
Mary B.
Mary B.
Litchfield Park, AZ

Literally the best and my favorite candy ever. I just always have a bag in my car... Also great road trip snack!
Noel M.
Noel M.
Gaffney, SC

Swedish fish are always a win, especially when fresh. They have a great gummy texture with a unique sweet taste.
Karissa P.
Karissa P.
Birch Tree, MO

I've always liked cherry flavored stuff and I love that everyone is red so not having to pick and choose is nice
Ally H.
Ally H.

These are great snacks for the movies! And happen to be my all time favorite candy I recommend these to everyone
Shelbie T.
Shelbie T.
Saint Bernard , Oh

One of my favorite go to candies. I love that their also on the healthy side vs other candy out there. So yummy!
Michele C.
Michele C.
Melbourne, FL

Was my favorite candy when I was little. I buy a little bag of them at lunch time and eat them for lunch at work
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now