BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Pamela L.
Smithfield, NC
Whenever my husband sees these in the store he buys them. He and my son like them. Last time we bought them at Walmart. They are comparable to the other Chewy candies. I is a full bag so it is a good value for the money. I would recommend these to my friends family, and followers.
Molly L.
Eagan, MN
I love swedish fish, served them on top of one of the desserts at work last summer and I was always popping them in my mouth until I got a stomach ache. I don't eat them as much since I got so many stomach aches but they are still delicious when I do decide to eat them.
Chelsea G.
Rawlins, WY
I love these so freaking much lol I remember one time in high school I bout one of those extra huge bags of these and it probably lasted me like a week or two lmao. Love them and I recommend them to anyone!
Arlene E.
Reno
I just really really like swedish fish! I can't explain why because all I can really say is I like it. I like to freeze it just a little so once I remove it from the fridge they are cool and feel nice when I eat them. I can go through a bad in one sitting. It's dangerous.
Katie T.
Mission, KS
Delicious and unique snack. They're a gummy candy but on the chewier and harder side. The flavor is very unique and the candies are the perfect amount of sweet. The candy does stick in your teeth so be ready for a good floss afterwards! But overall delicious and worth it!
Janey J.
Cumming , GA
I don't know what it is about Swedish fish but I think I'm an addict. I eat them nonstop. They taste so good and never get too overpowering. They're cheap, and taste like heaven in your mouth. If you're a gummy lover you will love these little fish. Swedish Fish
Nancy V.
La Puente, CA
This candy brings so much childhood memories with my dad. This is one of the candy's my dad and I can share lol. It doesn't stick to my teeth like most gummy candy's and the flavor is awsome!
Allison M.
Sweedish fish are the best!  The only annoying part, they get stick on and in your teeth, but, I guess that's what comes with the territory of eating a gummy candy!  I can really only eat a handful since they are just so sweet, but they do keep you going back for more.
Tela R.
Frackville, Pa
I live Swedish fish so much. I love the flavor and the fact that they have just the correct level of chewyness. I can literally eat a whole bag although I do not recommend it and probably shouldn't do it myself but it wouldn't be hard for me since I love them so much.
Madison R.
Madisonville, LA
I'm not really big on red candies because they remind me of licorice and I can't handle that flavor but Swedish fish are my only exception . They very flavorful and fun to play with . Only downfall is if you get a bag that has a lot of that excess film over the fish .
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?