22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol4 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Lockport , NY
These are incredibly addicting and you can just eat one little fish. I have been eating these for awhile, since I was a little girl. They taste just like regular gummies and they are not too sweet. I would highly recommend them.
Charlotte R.
Charlotte R.
West Columbia, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
If you like lingonberry you will probably like these sweet little gummies. I don't buy very often because my local stores don't have them but I have found them in drug stores in the next town and I usually pick up another bag.
gigi t.
gigi t.
Greendale, WI
Swedish fish are my favorite candies. They aren't too sweet but also aren't too bland. They are easy to eat and are normally a craving I have on a weekly basis. I don't know why, but this candy always ends up in my grocery list.
Tanya A.
Tanya A.
College Park, MD
I like to get Swedish Fish once in a while when I want a chewy candy other than Starburst/Skittles (my go tos). I prefer the original red ones to the mixed flavor ones. They taste good and have a nice consistency to them. They remind me of camping when I was a kid.
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Atlanta, GA
This is my favorite candy. Ever since summer camp when I was in middle school I could never resist these chewy fish. These will always remind me of childhood and the nostalgia is the reason I pick these up when I want candy.
Hilary A.
Hilary A.
Lindenwold , NJ
I love Swedish Fish candy! It's one of my favorites growing up! I haven't had it in years but now writing this review makes me want some. I know my next trip to the grocery store I'll stop and get some because it truly is one of my favorite candies!
Emily W.
Emily W.
Love the original, soft, crewing flavor of these yummy candies. The flavor is so delicious. Bought these yummy candies at Target. The flavor is much better than some other candies I've tried. I would recommend these to others
Bernadette N.
Bernadette N.
Waldorf, MD
I love gummy candy! Swedish Fish are one of my favorites. My kids love them, too. I like the texture. It isn't too hard to chew and also isn't too soft. The flavor isn't overly sweet, either. And the fish shape is super cute!
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Me and my cousin would get these big bags of Swedish fish all the time for our movie nights. We absolutely loved them and still do. I crave them whenever I get a sweet tooth and have to run to the store. My favorite gummies.
Tali L.
Tali L.
This is a classic and a must have when ever the feeling strikes!! The flavor is always on point and delicious. I can't even begin to compare this treat to anything else!! I likely go through a bag a month!!! Always a staple.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?