Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Mandy S.
Mandy S.
Douglasville, GA
These are addicting!! you cant eat just one! I will definitely buy in that future and recommend
Anastacia C.
Anastacia C.
North Ridgeville, OH
I can't stop eating them! I love the flavor, they are not sticky chewy like some gummy candies.
Sasha L.
Sasha L.
South Richmond Hill, NY
Love these they are a childhood classic nothing can take the place of these love love love them
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Dauphin, PA
Love! Whole family eats this as an occasional pick me up. My son even loves these. Great snack.
Samantha k.
Samantha k.
Dallas, TX
Swedish fish are a great vegan snack. I turn to them when I'm wanting something sweet and yummy.
Barbara Z.
Barbara Z.
Shamokin, PA
Swedish fish are great tasting. Although the have gotten smaller in size. They taste fantastic.
Diana O.
Diana O.
Ocean Springs, MS
Who doesn't want a bag of these perfectly soft and chewy fish? They're my favorite gummy snack!
Valeria H.
Valeria H.
Pottstown, PA
Love these. They taste great, always have a bag in my shopping cart when I go grocery shopping.
mustafa o.
mustafa o.
Jan. 31, 2016, 6:51 p.m.
Review for: Bag
I love this candy! I can never find other flavors other than purple and red. Want more flavors!
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Fleetwood, PA
My mom and I love Swedish fish. I only like the original kind. I do not enjoy the rainbow ones.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?